
sad love poems marathi
ujjvalkoul
01-17 03:48 PM
Thanks to all those you contribute and I would like to push others over the edge, who are in a dilemma whether to contribute or not. $20 a month is half of what u pay for cable or ur cell phone/ Home phone Bill.....
wallpaper sad love poems marathi
Marathi Love Poems Photos,
gc28262
08-11 05:07 PM
August 15th being Independence day.
In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is
Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)
I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.
I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...
Just my thoughts...
Contact Starsun
ivcoordinator @ gmail.com
In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is
Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)
I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.
I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...
Just my thoughts...
Contact Starsun
ivcoordinator @ gmail.com
Marathi Love Poems Images:
clif
03-07 09:23 AM
What if my employer is definitely going to revoke my approved I-140 upon my resignation (past 180 days)? Do I need to file "Notice of I-140 Portability"?
Also, in the above posts when people are saying that almost no support is needed from the new employer to keep 485 process going smoothly, is it safe to assume they are changing jobs using EAD and not doing H1B transfer?
One more question, my employer will revoke my I-140 and my H1B. How long can I be without a job after they do that? Are the above actions of my employer very likely to result in a RFE from USCIS? If so, what will USCIS ask for in RFE?
Thank for all the advise.
---------------------------------
Contributed $100.
Also, in the above posts when people are saying that almost no support is needed from the new employer to keep 485 process going smoothly, is it safe to assume they are changing jobs using EAD and not doing H1B transfer?
One more question, my employer will revoke my I-140 and my H1B. How long can I be without a job after they do that? Are the above actions of my employer very likely to result in a RFE from USCIS? If so, what will USCIS ask for in RFE?
Thank for all the advise.
---------------------------------
Contributed $100.
2011 Marathi Love Poems Photos,
sad love poems in marathi.
delhikadesi
11-11 01:16 AM
You will cure a lot of ppl, atleast I burst in laughter..
PCS - What you are suffering from is known as PVBS (Post Visa Bulletin Syndrome). It is very common in Indian and Chinese community living in the US.
This condition stays with the patient/sufferer for 15 days or so and then disappears like a f*a*r*t in the wind. It is more likely to happen to those who fall under EB-2 category and especially those who are 6 months or so from priority date to be current. This condition keeps re-appearing till the patient gets green card and then it gives birth to another condition call PGCS (Post Green Card Syndrome). Typically, that condition lasts for 5 years till the patient gets US citizenship. There are some documented evidences that Amway and QuickStar have tried to fix this condition but medical community is yet to approve that.
Laughter is the only known cure of this condition. Returning back to home country can also cure this condition.
PCS - What you are suffering from is known as PVBS (Post Visa Bulletin Syndrome). It is very common in Indian and Chinese community living in the US.
This condition stays with the patient/sufferer for 15 days or so and then disappears like a f*a*r*t in the wind. It is more likely to happen to those who fall under EB-2 category and especially those who are 6 months or so from priority date to be current. This condition keeps re-appearing till the patient gets green card and then it gives birth to another condition call PGCS (Post Green Card Syndrome). Typically, that condition lasts for 5 years till the patient gets US citizenship. There are some documented evidences that Amway and QuickStar have tried to fix this condition but medical community is yet to approve that.
Laughter is the only known cure of this condition. Returning back to home country can also cure this condition.
more...

sad love poems marathi
mirage
02-06 10:38 PM
^^Bump^^
sad love poems marathi. sad
InTheMoment
04-24 11:40 AM
Wonderful Googler !
Can you please update your signature with the Service Center where your I-485 was pending. Very pertinent not_to_be_left_out info.
Can you please update your signature with the Service Center where your I-485 was pending. Very pertinent not_to_be_left_out info.
more...
sad love poems in marathi. sad
map_boiler
07-05 12:26 PM
I just contributed my first $100.00. Go IV!
2010 Marathi Love Poems Images:
sad love poems marathi.
grinch
03-11 10:33 PM
Yes we are soulty!!
Thanks bluesun, I'll try it out
Thanks bluesun, I'll try it out
more...
sad love poems and quotes. sad
GCanyMinute
08-02 02:21 PM
you have already filed ur I485 right ? so what do u mean "y am i still waiting ?"
yes I did, but that's the thing.... what is the relation between "visa number" and the "greencard" ??? i'm confused.... whether I am still waiting for a "visa number" or for the "greencard".... please help!! :)
yes I did, but that's the thing.... what is the relation between "visa number" and the "greencard" ??? i'm confused.... whether I am still waiting for a "visa number" or for the "greencard".... please help!! :)
hair sad love poems in marathi.

sad love poems marathi.
sugaur
08-22 09:50 AM
This person is a racist who thinks we are all "Middle Eastern" who want to blow things up here. She prefers we all go back "where we came from". Read her previous post. She feels she is "owed" a green card even though she broke all the rules. Why are you guys trying to help this person? Isnt it a crime to try and help a person evade immigration laws?
more...

sad love poems marathi. sad
ukats02
10-20 09:00 AM
If you download and read Obama's immigration plan (PDF), it is more or less the same ( Vs MacCain's plan). Except for no mention in specific words about increasing the H1 #'s or GC #'s, the plan actually makes note of the hardships faced by legal immigrants. The problem is acknowledged and they accept that the legal immigrations system is broken, which to me, means that they will try to fix it.
-Ukats.
-Ukats.
hot sad love poems marathi
love poems marathi
sc3
10-16 01:49 PM
yesterday some one left a red saying "go and sleep in your bedroom or something like that" :D,
(which I find hilarious..because I don't exactly sleep on my couch :D:D)
then some left a green saying "nullifying red".
folks, I didn't leave a red for anyone (who cares abt them anyways)...don't assume immediately that I reacted.
giving either reds or greens will not impact anyone's gc process..or change their PDs!
Like itsnotfunny says, if you agree/disagree say it so. gave itsnotfunny a green to nullify the red.
let me reiterate though, that I am completely opposed to flower campaign because once bitten, twice shy.
USCIS has lot of autonomy and there is every likely of a repeat i.e july 07 part 2 as a reaction to gandhigiri part 2
instead focus on other avenues, there is an excellent thread on FOIA in addition to the other avenues
First: Disabuse yourself of the notion that Gandhigiri had anything to do with the backtrack of the July 07 fiasco. There were other more pressing (and effective) organizations that helped reverse the situation.
Second: What happened (the flood of applications) were definitely caused by an ill thought Visa bulletin, but USCIS had no control over the massive amount of applications that they had to deal with. Even commercial operations (amazon etc) break down when overloaded. So to put extensive blame on USCIS for the "reaction" (I assume you are talking about the backlogs) is not right.
(which I find hilarious..because I don't exactly sleep on my couch :D:D)
then some left a green saying "nullifying red".
folks, I didn't leave a red for anyone (who cares abt them anyways)...don't assume immediately that I reacted.
giving either reds or greens will not impact anyone's gc process..or change their PDs!
Like itsnotfunny says, if you agree/disagree say it so. gave itsnotfunny a green to nullify the red.
let me reiterate though, that I am completely opposed to flower campaign because once bitten, twice shy.
USCIS has lot of autonomy and there is every likely of a repeat i.e july 07 part 2 as a reaction to gandhigiri part 2
instead focus on other avenues, there is an excellent thread on FOIA in addition to the other avenues
First: Disabuse yourself of the notion that Gandhigiri had anything to do with the backtrack of the July 07 fiasco. There were other more pressing (and effective) organizations that helped reverse the situation.
Second: What happened (the flood of applications) were definitely caused by an ill thought Visa bulletin, but USCIS had no control over the massive amount of applications that they had to deal with. Even commercial operations (amazon etc) break down when overloaded. So to put extensive blame on USCIS for the "reaction" (I assume you are talking about the backlogs) is not right.
more...
house dad spanish,love poems sad
sad love poems marathi.
Green.Tech
03-05 10:14 PM
I always believed that everyone out here is atleast a grad with a degree. Isn't it what the minimum requirement for EB Category 3 ?
Correct me if I am wrong.
Undergraduate degree = Bachelors
Graduate degree = Masters
Correct me if I am wrong.
Undergraduate degree = Bachelors
Graduate degree = Masters
tattoo sad love poems marathi. sad
Marathi Love Poems Images:
chanduv23
09-19 02:19 PM
Do you guys think this is good time to stop consulting and joining a full time job(even though it pays less), if we can find one.
If your 485 has been filed and it is past 180 days - then fulltime job in wall street is safe otherwise you are better of with your consulting company
If your 485 has been filed and it is past 180 days - then fulltime job in wall street is safe otherwise you are better of with your consulting company
more...
pictures sad love poems in marathi. sad

sad love poems marathi. sad
Googler
02-21 12:52 PM
Can the mods please split off these posts about porting to EB-2 to another thread? People who want to discuss converting to EB-2 would you please start another thread, so this one can be devoted to spillovers, visa cutoff movements etc?
Thanks!
Thanks!
dresses love poems marathi
sad love poems in marathi. puja Brother poems marathi
moonrah
07-02 12:54 PM
IV core has not put this priority, that must be some good reasons behind that. It will help other communities to know the reasons, so that efforts are not diversified and all can work toward one single efforts. IV core please?
more...
makeup sad love poems and quotes. sad
dad spanish,love poems sad
champu
02-13 09:18 PM
Its like what NAZIS did to Jews.. Cmon this is America, lets post this to President Obama's website
Administrator may consider removing this thread...
Content and even title is offensive. It may undermine our cause.
Administrator may consider removing this thread...
Content and even title is offensive. It may undermine our cause.
girlfriend Marathi Love Poems Images:
Marathi love poems - Alarice
gopinathan
09-10 11:43 AM
girijas, your comment is both funny and sad... we are behind horses.. :(
They have gone to recess and will be back at 1pm. I guess they will start with the horses again and then the next two bills concerning humans and we are next - the aliens :)
They have gone to recess and will be back at 1pm. I guess they will start with the horses again and then the next two bills concerning humans and we are next - the aliens :)
hairstyles sad love poems marathi. sad
sad love poems in marathi
breddy2000
01-17 03:02 PM
Started to contribute $20 monthly.
Already contributed $200 earlier
Already contributed $200 earlier
snathan
03-10 08:52 PM
All our applications are based on our Employment-- We are already employed and filed our petitions for legal permanent residency. How on earth would that affect the un-employment rate? We would continue to work in jobs in US until our I-485 gets approved. Just because delaying our approvals does not increase/decrease the un-employment rate. I am fully aware of the legislations introduced by the Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren. There were too many legislative bills in her agenda.
We would succeed if we just focus a single item-- Visa Recapturing and NO other business.
By the way Mr.snathan, are you an administrative member of the IV team?.
You and I understand that we are already employed. Please check the Number USA site and tell me what common american people thinks about this.
We would succeed if we just focus a single item-- Visa Recapturing and NO other business.
By the way Mr.snathan, are you an administrative member of the IV team?.
You and I understand that we are already employed. Please check the Number USA site and tell me what common american people thinks about this.
chanduv23
11-22 02:14 PM
There are ofcourse lot of ways to stay afloat on your GC process. But its all risky. Even expreienced Lawyers will say its possible and might go ahead as well. But something happens latter then the lawyer is not at loss. Its you who will bear the brunt.
If you are saying that I am following the book to get my GC so be it. On my recent trip to Cleavland, Ohio I was in cab driven by a Indian and he was telling me that he made sure he always had a "American" girlfriend as in case of "troubled waters" he can play the safe and easy card by marrying the girlfriend. Smart, only if you are single :D
So the gist of my message is there are many ways to keep afloat but its better to choose the correct one and risk free one unless you are already on the loosing side and this is the best you can do and the last leaf of your luck.
Always follow the right route. But if you are in troubled waters, try provisions and workarounds make make sure u do it legally :) Play by the rules. In cases where company is laying off, bad managers, selfish employers, mergers etc... bad work, I think one must see if he has provisions and workarounds. You never marry a company for thee sake of Green Card, if you do so, then get ready for an unconditional divorce. Remember, company are commercial entities, and they dont care a shit about u or ur family or green card, they care about themselves, I have seen so many people being artificially loyal to their companies so that they would not face layoffs or issues. As such nothing is straight forward. No system is 100% perfect and though the American system may not be 100% perfect system, this is the only system that can be the best in the world. There is provision for almost anything. One may not feel right about certain things but at the end of the day everyone gets what they deserve. Try to be a "survivor" :)
If you are saying that I am following the book to get my GC so be it. On my recent trip to Cleavland, Ohio I was in cab driven by a Indian and he was telling me that he made sure he always had a "American" girlfriend as in case of "troubled waters" he can play the safe and easy card by marrying the girlfriend. Smart, only if you are single :D
So the gist of my message is there are many ways to keep afloat but its better to choose the correct one and risk free one unless you are already on the loosing side and this is the best you can do and the last leaf of your luck.
Always follow the right route. But if you are in troubled waters, try provisions and workarounds make make sure u do it legally :) Play by the rules. In cases where company is laying off, bad managers, selfish employers, mergers etc... bad work, I think one must see if he has provisions and workarounds. You never marry a company for thee sake of Green Card, if you do so, then get ready for an unconditional divorce. Remember, company are commercial entities, and they dont care a shit about u or ur family or green card, they care about themselves, I have seen so many people being artificially loyal to their companies so that they would not face layoffs or issues. As such nothing is straight forward. No system is 100% perfect and though the American system may not be 100% perfect system, this is the only system that can be the best in the world. There is provision for almost anything. One may not feel right about certain things but at the end of the day everyone gets what they deserve. Try to be a "survivor" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment