Thursday, 1 December 2011

updo hairstyles for long hair

images Updo Hairstyles updo hairstyles for long hair. updo hairstyles for long hair.

updo hairstyles for long hair.




GCNaseeb
10-12 09:20 PM
See signature





wallpaper updo hairstyles for long hair. updo hairstyles for long hair. Brittany-Murphy-glamour-updo-

Brittany-Murphy-glamour-updo-




sri1309
09-10 06:27 PM
Actually even the Brits. have a rule in their immigration process stating that if you have spent a total of 10 yrs in that country, that alone is a basis for a PR card there. Citizenship is another 1 yr after that(there is currently some debate about making it 2 mainly over spousal PR cards). This rule is based on the premise that if you have been part of the society for that length of time then you have contributed sufficiently to warrant peership. So by this score, many of those who posted that they have been here since earlier than 1999 would have been eligible even absent the employers assistance.
Given that we have been tax paying, law abiding and patiently waiting through a bureaucratic system that has to date not approved 500K visas that they could have, we have a legitimate grouse to any fair minded person. We have contributed tremendously through our purchasing power and in many other ways to this economy.

As it stands however the system is mainly screwing EB India. Ideally they should start up a Country caps for H1b visas also. Only then will the foolishness of per country quotas for EMPLOYMENT BASED immigration be fully apparent. I see potentially another example of this "managed overflow" system at work here.
It seems likely on the Oct. VB that EB3 ROW would have been afforded a much more generous PD than EB2I. Based on the USCIS's assertion that henceforth spillover will be horizontal before vertical, the presumption can then be that EB3ROW would basically be limited to 28% of 140K, on that basis and recent retrogression for EB3ROW, those numbers should be used up rapidly. I'll bet that this will not happen. A whole lot of "managing" is going on.

I see good response to Citizenship slogan in this short time frame. THATS what we deserve guys after this much screwup.

Also understand there are so many many fully frustrated and screwed up by these delays unable to take it anymore and left the country. They are not typing here, but they took the shots. They too dont deserve this. Remember how thrilled we felt when we first got the Visa(whoever you are). If we all voice together for this, I am very sure it can work.
Lets push for a new rule 3+ years GC, 8+ years Citizenship. We shouldnt be paying for other's disservice. But lets hold on this till 5882 passes or fails.. In any case, we must be pushing for this.





updo hairstyles for long hair. short hair updos for

short hair updos for




GCAmigo
12-13 10:11 AM
for contacting/fax etc..





2011 Brittany-Murphy-glamour-updo- updo hairstyles for long hair. Super Romantic Updo Hairstyle

Super Romantic Updo Hairstyle




Hassan11
07-17 02:31 PM
let us keep fighting /exposing these liars.



more...


updo hairstyles for long hair. long hair updos. studiomusic

long hair updos. studiomusic




coopheal
03-10 08:34 PM
Hello,
I strongly suggest that we focus our time and efforts on a single and achievable target in this calendar year 2009.
Recapturing unused visa numbers from the last two decades would help us eliminate the retrogression issue. Other changes like Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Eliminating per country limits etc would require a leap of faith in the political process and it is unlikely to be achieved in this calendar year. The economy, unemployment rates, health care etc are bound to dominate the legislative agenda this year.

I suggest writing a petition or letter to the White House and the administrative offices strongly urging them to recapture the unused visa numbers.
I think we should follow the KISS ("Keep it Simple, Stupid") Principle to achieve this target.
If we add any other immigration provisions, it would increase the complexity of the legislation and it is bound to fail.
Could the administrators of this forum please consider my suggestion of focusing on recapturing the visa numbers and assign this task the highest priority.

....

If you are even remotely seriously about what you are taking update your profile.





updo hairstyles for long hair. hair in a updo hairstyle

hair in a updo hairstyle




REEF�
02-16 05:08 PM
....

Owned.

--

Nice 3D render ;P 3rdworldmang.



more...


updo hairstyles for long hair. Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends

Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends




pappu
01-16 12:10 PM
I just updated the profile. Could you please confirm?

Sorry about making a commitment for only @ 20.00.

Thanks again for all the effort done by IV Core.
Thanks.
We confirm your contribution commitment for $20 per month. Each $20 is important for us.





2010 short hair updos for updo hairstyles for long hair. Updo Hairstyles

Updo Hairstyles




carpediem
05-15 11:08 PM
I am in agreement with JavaDeveloper on this. I am working on an H1B visa (4th year), and I have an approved EAD too. The problem is that until I get a GC, I am tied to chip design. While I have not finished 6 years on my H1B, I could move around at the cost of losing the EAD. But then my wife cannot work because she will lose her EAD, and she has already finished 6 years on H visas.

So inherently if you anticipate wanting to change fields, America is not an option. If you guys have any other ideas on this, I would love to hear from you. The only hope might be becoming a manager and filing GC again through EB1, but that seems very unlikely for semiconductor firms.



more...


updo hairstyles for long hair. prom hairstyles for long hair

prom hairstyles for long hair




gcformeornot
02-03 09:02 PM
Guru's please check if this employment letter is enough for the above mentioned RFE....


Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Employment of Mr. John Doe


This is to confirm that Mr. John Doe is currently employed in our organization as a Senior Software Engineer at the annual salary of $ x per year.

Mr. Doe�s compensation package includes medical, dental benefits, sick leave and paid holidays.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely yours,
adding these additional things salary offered in LC is met....... this will not work. Per my attorney salary offered in LC needs to be without any such things.......





hair Super Romantic Updo Hairstyle updo hairstyles for long hair. Long Hair Updos | Answerbag

Long Hair Updos | Answerbag




feedfront
09-14 04:03 PM
As far as I know, most likely your RFE would be related to EVL, if you didn't receive it earlier. Also, if you changed state, and working on H1 or EAD, they are sending in a standard RFE like to describe location discrepancy and letter from Employer to state that they still support your GC as per the Labor and 140 application. Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!

I had received an EVL last year and we responded to it immediately. Well, I'm waiting for RFE and update the forum ASAP. I think I will get RFE similar to 'abd'.



more...


updo hairstyles for long hair. prom hairstyles updos 2009

prom hairstyles updos 2009




ksurjan
07-24 11:07 AM
incorrect..PD is relevant still after the i-485 application has been receipted. The files are put away and are pulled out and processed as and when the PD dates become current.

To file for EAD/AP you need to wait until you get your I-485 receipt. PD is irrelevant after your I-485 applications has been receipted.





hot long hair updos. studiomusic updo hairstyles for long hair. 2002 tall updo hairstyle. Long

2002 tall updo hairstyle. Long




coopheal
12-10 09:28 AM
EB3-India moved for 15 days. This sucks.

A movement of 15 days in EB3-I is a good movement. Big movement in EB3 without law change is not possible.

FOIA for number of cases per country/category will disclose where we stand but this movement also assures me that we are really past Apr 01 syndrome.



more...


house hairstyles+for+long+hair updo hairstyles for long hair. updo hairstyles for long hair.

updo hairstyles for long hair.




new_gc
12-17 03:25 PM
My labor is filed in EB3 , and i am awaiting Certification.
My PD is Nov 2007.

I dont feel that i am gonna get even EAD in the next 10 years, with the current delays,unless something major changes.

Any hopes??

i myself am new to all this...but when i surveyed vb's from 1997..it was made current every 2.5 years...and i guess if not stuck in namecheck everything will be fine....and with current situation hopefully something good happens.....





tattoo hair in a updo hairstyle updo hairstyles for long hair. long updo hairstyles | Hair

long updo hairstyles | Hair




Hope_GC
07-16 08:02 PM
I agree with you..

I've so many hard working American friends... it really make me want to work harder to compete with them, but these bunch of cry babies at Numbers are scared of skilled workers, they don't want to upgrade their skills, they want to work 9-5 and get paid for their incompetencies.



more...


pictures Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends updo hairstyles for long hair. updo hairstyles for long hair.

updo hairstyles for long hair.




browncow
05-26 11:26 PM
I carry my GC, passport etc even if i get out of my house to my lawn.
I also stick them to my body in a water resistant package when i dive into a swimming pool, in case a immigration nut lay waiting there. Law is law. Why can't they collect my finger print/iris scan and determine status ?

Cos, if you are not a US citizen, the burden lies on you to prove your legal status.

This is the reason why US is losing out on tourism in a huge way.





dresses 2002 tall updo hairstyle. Long updo hairstyles for long hair. hairstyles for long hair 2011

hairstyles for long hair 2011




sandiboy
07-23 05:22 PM
So does my lawyer per the FAQ she sent earlier:

Q9: My adjustment was already filed. Do I have to re-file now?

A: No. If the adjustment was already filed, USCIS will retain and formally accept the filing.



more...


makeup prom hairstyles for long hair updo hairstyles for long hair. hairstyles+for+long+hair

hairstyles+for+long+hair




rpuja
07-28 08:03 AM
Hi all,

I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.

I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.

Thanks





girlfriend long updo hairstyles | Hair updo hairstyles for long hair. updo hairstyles for short hair

updo hairstyles for short hair




bfadlia
02-03 02:46 PM
Do you only do what IV support ? Did I say anywhere I want IV o endorse it ?

I did not mean to run you down, but was questioning whether such thread can get us anywhere.. u obviously can't do this by yourself and if u seek the support of some IV members to do something that will harm other IV members this will only divide and make us weaker in seeking a siolution that helps us all





hairstyles prom hairstyles updos 2009 updo hairstyles for long hair. Image bank of UPDO HAIRSTYLES

Image bank of UPDO HAIRSTYLES




tejonidhi
09-10 04:23 PM
i guess they were very happy that they discussed the horse issue and they decided to take a well deserved break...as for 5882 who cares, as one poster mentioned, the horses are US citizens and they support the economy by eating grass. Republicans are happy because legal horses will be eating legal grass as opposed to illegals cutting and shipping grass to the horses. Democrats will be happy because the horses are well looked after.

... i am just venting but i think this is a sign of the times we live in :D .To the folks who say that everything will be ok with the new Prez comes, remember the congress will mostly stay the same.

where do we stand. I thought we are legal horses.





hpandey
04-09 05:41 PM
On the same note, Kumarc123, it is hard to see them working with 2001 EB3-India category for more than 5 years. 245(i) or not...still 5 years...how about that.

Anyway, my point is let us leave predictions. USCIS gave their predictions way back in their Jan 2010 bulletin. Maybe we all should stick with what dates they gave us than we trying to predict.

Now another venting, more calculations, more uproar everything will continue for 1 more week from our members...:rolleyes:

I completely agree with you . For five years EB3 is stuck in 2001 that means people who came here 10 years back are still waiting. Something needs to be done by someone somewhere but I guess no one has any idea who can ( except the congress ) .

All of my friends about 10-15 of them who came with me in 2000-2001 timeframe got their GC's and their citizenships in EB3 ( none in EB2 ) and I am still hanging .

I wonder what was that which made their application go by light speed and my application go into a blackhole :)





qasleuth
01-25 10:54 AM
It is time for new ideas and creative solutions. Here are my ideas:

1. We cannot make this an Indians only campaign:
Get get participation from folks of other countries. This is extremely important. I understand people from India are probably the highest number waiting to get a GC but we HAVE TO make this a broader effort.
How?: Contact 'leaders' from other countries. Not on these forums but through personal contacts. There are too many immature kids on these forums for any meaningful dialog.

2. MAke IV a membership only website (Forums atleast):

This gaurantees steady flow of funds. What do members get in return ? Access to forums, updates, action items/progress, bi-weekly Newsletter etc. Membership can be as low as $5 a month.

3. Funding Drives:

Fantastic efforts were made from many IVians. Get more creative (Dinner where you pay for your seat - $20 per head?), get people from other nationalities involved (Indian Sub-continent, China, Philiphines, Indonesia etc).

4. Make this effort more than getting a green card:
This is perhaps the most important if we can pull it off. Get green card holders and naturalized Citizens involved. This will give 'bite' to our effort (imagine going to your congressman with leading members of the local immigration population). Advantage: Funds, publicity, connections to politicians etc. Members will get the advantage of a platform and derive benefit from numbers.
How?: IV should become a platform for 'immigration issues' in general. Charity, cultural assimilation, job board, getting involved in local politics etc.

5. Clean up forums/discussion board:

Get rid of politics, religion discussions, period. Do not allow divisive nonsense.



No comments:

Post a Comment