day o dead gypsy girl
greyhair
02-11 12:40 PM
The visa numbers reported as used for FY 2009 is 141,020 from http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09...ort_TableV.pdf
This was the response i got from Ron Gotcher.
"The employment based category is entitled to use the "unused" family based numbers from the previous year. Last year, the quota for EB was the base of 140,000, plus another 13,000 shifted over from FB. Unfortunately, the CIS failed once again to approve enough cases to use up the entire available quota."
If this is true, we have lost a lot of visas last year.
Now with aprox. 10,000 visas shifted from FB, we should hope they use about 150,000 (140,000 + 10,000) this year.
Is there a way to confirm this? We got to do something to resolve this problem
There is a huge backlog in FB category. How come there are 13,000 unused visas in FB. If any immigration business shop is so confident about their assertion, why do they not file a lawsuit on CIS. Why are they posting these messages on different forums? Do they just want to gain visibility? It seems that its better business practice is to write random statements like 'CIS failed again' without having the willingness to do something about CIS failure. Aren't there clients with pending 485 of this immigration shop. As their lawyer and with fiduciary duty towards his clients, if he is so confident of CIS failure, why is he not filing a lawsuit on CIS to guard the interest of his clients.
This was the response i got from Ron Gotcher.
"The employment based category is entitled to use the "unused" family based numbers from the previous year. Last year, the quota for EB was the base of 140,000, plus another 13,000 shifted over from FB. Unfortunately, the CIS failed once again to approve enough cases to use up the entire available quota."
If this is true, we have lost a lot of visas last year.
Now with aprox. 10,000 visas shifted from FB, we should hope they use about 150,000 (140,000 + 10,000) this year.
Is there a way to confirm this? We got to do something to resolve this problem
There is a huge backlog in FB category. How come there are 13,000 unused visas in FB. If any immigration business shop is so confident about their assertion, why do they not file a lawsuit on CIS. Why are they posting these messages on different forums? Do they just want to gain visibility? It seems that its better business practice is to write random statements like 'CIS failed again' without having the willingness to do something about CIS failure. Aren't there clients with pending 485 of this immigration shop. As their lawyer and with fiduciary duty towards his clients, if he is so confident of CIS failure, why is he not filing a lawsuit on CIS to guard the interest of his clients.
wallpaper day o dead gypsy girl
day of dead girl tattoo
tonyHK12
02-10 10:41 AM
I have about 9500 miles in Delta.
As StarSun mentioned, we need a volunteer to maintain a spreadsheet of miles, accomodations for matching. Can someone take this up?
Can anyone suggest hotels and/or if already booked can you post those hotel name & locations?
Also, just a suggestion, this thread is getting complicated as far as matching donors with travelers is concerned... May be create a Google spreadsheet with all the donors (miles, accommodations) and match them with travelers from just one central location?
As StarSun mentioned, we need a volunteer to maintain a spreadsheet of miles, accomodations for matching. Can someone take this up?
Can anyone suggest hotels and/or if already booked can you post those hotel name & locations?
Also, just a suggestion, this thread is getting complicated as far as matching donors with travelers is concerned... May be create a Google spreadsheet with all the donors (miles, accommodations) and match them with travelers from just one central location?
day o dead mary, by BIG5
BharatPremi
03-17 02:30 PM
Thanks
What I am saying is spill over from ROW goes to EB2 first. It does not split to EB2 and EB3 evenly. So more people from EB2 gets visa granted and thus people who joined EB2 bandwagon from EB3 and had earlier PD, they get Visa quickly. Now generally this spillover does not go to EB3 from EB2 having high demand from EB2 and thus EB3 get stuck with conventional numbers with 7% country limit and thus EB3 numbers move slowly. But if that spillover happens for both EB3 and 2 equally than EB3 can also move little bit quickly which is not the case. Thus shortening the queue by switching over to EB2 does not give full advantage to remained lot of EB3.
What I am saying is spill over from ROW goes to EB2 first. It does not split to EB2 and EB3 evenly. So more people from EB2 gets visa granted and thus people who joined EB2 bandwagon from EB3 and had earlier PD, they get Visa quickly. Now generally this spillover does not go to EB3 from EB2 having high demand from EB2 and thus EB3 get stuck with conventional numbers with 7% country limit and thus EB3 numbers move slowly. But if that spillover happens for both EB3 and 2 equally than EB3 can also move little bit quickly which is not the case. Thus shortening the queue by switching over to EB2 does not give full advantage to remained lot of EB3.
2011 day of dead girl tattoo
Day of the Dead tattoo,
h1techSlave
02-03 11:00 AM
I agree with you completely. Removing the country quota is one thing the lawmakers should be able to push through.
But some how IV is opposed to piece meal immigration reform approach. From the beginning they IV has this grandiose dream of fixing all immigration issues. Is it time to rethink about that approach? Sure IV might antagonize ROW applicants. But aren't they already out of IV in all practical sense?
In the current economic environment, removing country quota seems like the only argument that can fly, since it does not increase actual visas.
But some how IV is opposed to piece meal immigration reform approach. From the beginning they IV has this grandiose dream of fixing all immigration issues. Is it time to rethink about that approach? Sure IV might antagonize ROW applicants. But aren't they already out of IV in all practical sense?
In the current economic environment, removing country quota seems like the only argument that can fly, since it does not increase actual visas.
more...
Day of the Dead Tattoo 2
anjs
10-25 11:36 AM
My PD is Febraury 2004
anjs
anjs
Weird Shark Tattoo
thepaew
05-12 03:00 PM
You might want to research your options some more. Maybe, have a talk with someone who is a more senior colleague or mentor, preferably one who has an MBA.
It appears from your comment on investment banking that you haven't done your research. IBs usually recruit only from the top-10 type schools.
Good Luck!
Also, what kind of disciplines we should check in an MBA..I dont know if MBA finance will be good..as such I have no preferences. (anything related to Investment banking etc will be good though)
It appears from your comment on investment banking that you haven't done your research. IBs usually recruit only from the top-10 type schools.
Good Luck!
Also, what kind of disciplines we should check in an MBA..I dont know if MBA finance will be good..as such I have no preferences. (anything related to Investment banking etc will be good though)
more...
day of dead tattoos.
ujjvalkoul
01-17 03:00 PM
The Monthly newsletter that IV sent out may not be enough.....some people do not even read that...Subject line may have to be more urgent.....so that people take notice of the dire situation we are in in terms of funds....
Can IV Core send email to every member to contribute one time or recurring...in a separate email
Can IV Core send email to every member to contribute one time or recurring...in a separate email
2010 day o dead mary, by BIG5
Day of the Dead
jsb
01-22 11:47 AM
Nice definition for happiness for American, Japenese , So what about definition of happiness for Indian , Is it GC ? :):)
No, people with all personalities exist every where. I just took two typical cases. Does Warren Buffet care about car or home he has? His happiness lies in multiplying his wealth (bank account), not in expensive cars/homes. Wealth, big homes, GC, etc. have nothing to do with peace of mind. The moment we get our GC, our happiness level will go up momentarily, and then after a while we'll find things to be unhappy again.
Case in question above, where a GC seeker gets up at 5am in a nicely furnished home, and gets to work, is entirely his choosing for happiness with material things. He knowingly choose to sacrifice his peace of mind for more material wealth.
We always pay in some form for any happiness we seek.
No, people with all personalities exist every where. I just took two typical cases. Does Warren Buffet care about car or home he has? His happiness lies in multiplying his wealth (bank account), not in expensive cars/homes. Wealth, big homes, GC, etc. have nothing to do with peace of mind. The moment we get our GC, our happiness level will go up momentarily, and then after a while we'll find things to be unhappy again.
Case in question above, where a GC seeker gets up at 5am in a nicely furnished home, and gets to work, is entirely his choosing for happiness with material things. He knowingly choose to sacrifice his peace of mind for more material wealth.
We always pay in some form for any happiness we seek.
more...

day of dead tattoos.
sk2006
05-26 11:39 PM
I am sure they will ask for passport if you only have the I-94. Now if I am required to carry my passport all the time that becomes a real pain particularly if we are on H1/L1 and present for quite a long time.
I 94 issued at POE must be attached to the passport all the times!
I 94 issued at POE must be attached to the passport all the times!
hair Day of the Dead tattoo,
day of dead tattoos girls. day
soumeeram
03-09 12:14 PM
Eb2-i : 15-feb-04
eb3-i: 01-nov-01
eb3-i: 01-nov-01
more...
Day of the Dead Heart tattoo
gimme_GC2006
05-12 03:14 PM
Online MBA from University of Maryland University College matches the criteria you mentioned (to a larger extent). Also you can have MBA degree in 2 yrs. The course work is demanding and one would need TOEFL if not educated in US or few other countries. GMAT is not required.
Thanks ss777, I will checkout..do you how it is ranked?
Thanks ss777, I will checkout..do you how it is ranked?
hot Day of the Dead Tattoo 2

mexican day of dead tattoos.
paskal
07-09 06:40 PM
there is still the last quarter's quota
which is 100 - (27% X 3) = 19%
this 19% cannot be issued in July either- not more than 10% a mnth
there is no question they ignored this
i'm curious to know what reason they will use to justify it.
especially if it's a deposition under oath.
which is 100 - (27% X 3) = 19%
this 19% cannot be issued in July either- not more than 10% a mnth
there is no question they ignored this
i'm curious to know what reason they will use to justify it.
especially if it's a deposition under oath.
more...
house day of dead tattoos for guys. day of dead tattoos. day of
Sacred Gypsy Tattoo will be
ajay
01-18 11:27 AM
I definitely agree and I had similar experience first hand. I realized this when I went to renew my DL ..I had 2 consecutive EAD's in hand ..one expiring on 5th and the other starting from the 6th ..I asked the DL office to renew my license (I went there 1 week early) but they refused ..they wanted me to come on the next day and drive to the office on expired license ..no matter what I said ..they said sorry (not that courteous) ..I said "do I take a holiday just to renew on 6th" ..they said we don't care ..I said I have to drive on expired license and what if cop catches me ..they said "not our problem" ..talk to immigration people ..I said do you know how broken that is ....same attitude from my manager ..his reply ..well you guys decided to come to US..
soo I guess same thing will happen if u have immovable assets ..they will say ..well you shd have realized this before u bought something on a temporary status ..or in few words they will say "we don't care ..not our problem" !!!
Are there such people around? Sorry to hear your experience. And we don't have anything to defend ourselves here!!!
soo I guess same thing will happen if u have immovable assets ..they will say ..well you shd have realized this before u bought something on a temporary status ..or in few words they will say "we don't care ..not our problem" !!!
Are there such people around? Sorry to hear your experience. And we don't have anything to defend ourselves here!!!
tattoo Weird Shark Tattoo
day of dead tattoos for guys.
NKR
02-20 03:17 PM
Thanks Googler. This wait for GC has made me forget the definition of patience :)
more...
pictures day of dead tattoos.
Day of the Dead
StuckInTheMuck
07-28 12:17 PM
Okay, from wine shop to religion to law to constitution, what next :)
dresses mexican day of dead tattoos.
day of dead tattoos. day of
gc_lover
07-18 08:34 AM
Mine reached USCIS Jul 2, 2007 10:25 AM.. no check cashed, no RD..
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
more...
makeup day of dead tattoos.
day of dead tattoos for guys. day of dead tattoos. day of
webm
03-17 01:48 PM
Current as per the April'08 bulletin
Adv congrats!! dude
Adv congrats!! dude
girlfriend day of dead tattoos for guys.
day of dead tattoos for guys.
feedfront
10-13 01:57 PM
feedfront, the receipt date on my I-485 receipt notice is October 5, 2007.
My attorney had inquired with USCIS but hasn't received any response. As I mentioned earlier neither a SR, senator/congressman inquiry has helped!
I'd also send an email to NSC but got an generic message.
How can I write to USCIS director?
thank you!
thecipher5
Here is the link to a post by 'mchatrvd ' to contact director..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/1599351-august-2010-approvals-tracker-58.html#post1982324
My attorney had inquired with USCIS but hasn't received any response. As I mentioned earlier neither a SR, senator/congressman inquiry has helped!
I'd also send an email to NSC but got an generic message.
How can I write to USCIS director?
thank you!
thecipher5
Here is the link to a post by 'mchatrvd ' to contact director..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/1599351-august-2010-approvals-tracker-58.html#post1982324
hairstyles Day of the Dead Heart tattoo

day of dead tattoos girls. day
caprianurag
03-12 11:22 AM
How do you guys find out what job code your H1B/labor was filed under?
My H1b saus 030, but I think the job is a 6 digit number.
Where can I locate that?
Thanks
My H1b saus 030, but I think the job is a 6 digit number.
Where can I locate that?
Thanks
dressking
09-28 11:19 AM
Well - though white racists may oppose - anything related to economy and development does go through.
I personally think that if this proposal goes through - EU will be the next melting pot.
Racism is there everywhere, we find it in US also, even in India, you find caste system and inter state racism. With rising opportunities, such things may not really be visible especially in places where there are free zones.
Does anyone has more info on this?
People are always prejudiced against something. If it is not race or ethnicity, it's country of origin, province of origin, class, gender, faith, or whether you are poor or rich. Even poor people have prejudices against rich people. And people tend to group with people who share their prejudice to fight against those who they are prejudiced against. It just makes life miserable for everybody.
But at least when the two groups who are against each other are about the same in size, you will feel less pressure. If you are among few foreign professionals working among a largely native population, you will feel a lot of pressure.
I personally think that if this proposal goes through - EU will be the next melting pot.
Racism is there everywhere, we find it in US also, even in India, you find caste system and inter state racism. With rising opportunities, such things may not really be visible especially in places where there are free zones.
Does anyone has more info on this?
People are always prejudiced against something. If it is not race or ethnicity, it's country of origin, province of origin, class, gender, faith, or whether you are poor or rich. Even poor people have prejudices against rich people. And people tend to group with people who share their prejudice to fight against those who they are prejudiced against. It just makes life miserable for everybody.
But at least when the two groups who are against each other are about the same in size, you will feel less pressure. If you are among few foreign professionals working among a largely native population, you will feel a lot of pressure.
GreenLantern
02-15 08:01 AM
Give me a preview grinch. I would like to see how somebody else is going about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment