Thursday, 1 December 2011

quotes on friends

images Friendship Quote Graphic quotes on friends. friendship quotes new friends

friendship quotes new friends




shivarajan
05-27 06:35 PM
It's absolutely true that few official documents they do not take color photocopy in many "office" shops (e.g vehicle title etc). May be the guy considered this too to be in that category. I have faced it myself on many occasions with different people.

Just b'cos something did not happen to us we can't abruptly come to conclusions :rolleyes:





wallpaper friendship quotes new friends quotes on friends. Good friends quote

Good friends quote




vamsi_poondla
02-13 11:02 PM
USCIS did not form any new rule to create divide and rule. If we are divided that is because we are thinking of ourselves as ultimate judges of all events and think that our opinion is right.





quotes on friends. i love you friendship quotes.

i love you friendship quotes.




dish
12-13 10:44 AM
I sent a letter earlier this year to one of my Senators here in CA regarding my 2001 LC and the result i got was that the senators secretary checked my case with USICS and sent a letter stating that my green card was approved 2003.
For somebody who is still waiting for LC recruitment instructions this was a total waste of time and money ( donated $5000. to Senator).
Next week my attorney and i and his other LC DBEC clients are going to try and make an appointment with DOL and see if they will comply.
Number 1 point we shall pursue is to make a $5000.00 premium processing for all DBEC pending LC and have guranteed adjudication in 120 days for all LC with current PD.
This way all clients with current PD will obvouisly pay $5000.00 and DBEC can use the extra funds for remaining cases.


Can you please write in detail what happened with your LC and hou you recieved your green card in 2003. Your experience with DOL, and sentor will make a good story for IV.





2011 Good friends quote quotes on friends. quotes on best friends. quotes

quotes on best friends. quotes




coopheal
03-12 10:36 AM
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?


Pappu does not want your money. Shame on you for saying that.

People are contributing it for their own benefits.



more...


quotes on friends. friendship and love quotes

friendship and love quotes




GCVivek
03-21 02:42 PM
UMA001,

Your case may be sad and I understand your frustration but the fact that you joined the company ONLY FOR GC is itself ILLEGAL. You should have known this was coming. There is no legal standing for them to sponsor your GC without having a job for you (needing your services) AFTER you are granted GC.

This is simply the truth!

-Vivek

Mayhemt,

Please dont talk without knowing the truth.
I joined the company only for green card, I was a consultant for them before I became full time. They told me this 'We will sponsor green card, will you become full time' I said if you do green card I will join. But they did not keep their promise. Thatis give and take. They already gained from their investment, Thats y they dont want to sponsor anymore. They do green card for what we do for 6 years not for sticking with them for 20+ years.
if I was in my company shoes , I would not take the documents, drag for 2.5 years and say 'We found candidates' . I would have either said in 6 months sorry we cant do or file green card.One need to have honesty. If I am that smart likemy employer I would ve started a company already and firing H1 guys left n right





quotes on friends. Friendship Quote Images

Friendship Quote Images




jungalee43
01-22 11:53 AM
Army honors its fallen heroes post-thumously.

Without IV; many of us will get GCs post-thumously and thank god they have made address change on line now. We have a tool now to convey them addresses of graves!!!!

:D :D :D



more...


quotes on friends. best friends quotes tagalog

best friends quotes tagalog




sweet_jungle
02-20 12:59 AM
How come these people do not get caught during H-1 approval process or during visa stamping at consulate or maybe later during GC process?

[QUOTE=chanduv23]Thats a new trend. They go to colleges and meet a group of Indian students who are about to graduate and take them out of drinks and dinner and give a presentation about their company. Then when these students come into OPT status, they are all given food + guest house accomodation. Then they are put under intense training for 2 to 3 months and made to do some mockup projects. Then their resumes are massaged with 4 to 5 years of experience ie experience from date they graduated in the under graduation and their MS education is stripped off on their resumes.





2010 i love you friendship quotes. quotes on friends. Friendship Quote Graphic

Friendship Quote Graphic




rajuram
11-11 10:33 PM
With democrats in control, at the very minimum we should try to push recapture of lost visa numbers. Tie that with the ability of immigrants to buy houses, we could have a game winner...



more...


quotes on friends. i love you quotes for friends.

i love you quotes for friends.




natrajs
07-06 05:33 PM
Got approval emails yesterday.

PD Feb 2004
EB2 India
LC Approved 8/10/06
140 Approved 2/12/07
485 Filed on 6/27/07 NSC

Congrats and Best Wishes





hair quotes on best friends. quotes quotes on friends. for friends quotes. quotes for

for friends quotes. quotes for




makemygc
07-01 09:57 PM
Everyone is busy partying.

Please contribute and then we might be able to appreciate your right on asking status of IV core. But do not forget IV is nothing but a shadow of ours. If you can't move, do you think your shadow will move. So do your part first and then ask what IV is doing.



more...


quotes on friends. quotes on friends.

quotes on friends.




venkataramesh
07-02 01:14 PM
Done





hot friendship and love quotes quotes on friends. quotes about friendship and

quotes about friendship and




coopheal
03-19 03:05 PM
Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.

I hope this happens. :)



more...


house friends quotes. on friendship. quotes on friends. friends quotes images. i love

friends quotes images. i love




vssanka
03-17 12:06 PM
EB3-India
PD: Mar 2005
EAD-AP approved, FP done





tattoo Friendship Quote Images quotes on friends. Friends are of the gods way to

Friends are of the gods way to




bigboy007
07-18 12:34 PM
i think we need to wait till a week more and then give a call back to USCIS just to make sure , as per my understanding and my lawyers info none were rejected and they will be accepted.



more...


pictures best friends quotes tagalog quotes on friends. funny best friends quotes.

funny best friends quotes.




TexDBoy
09-10 11:00 AM
They r into recess now ... lunch at 11:00 ... I guess its bit early .. :)





dresses quotes about friendship and quotes on friends. Wedding Anniversary Quotes For

Wedding Anniversary Quotes For




angelfire76
02-14 01:13 AM
I totally agreed with you. This system has to be cleaned. If a system is being misused then the Gov will take some action. I also dont think they want to remove all Indians from US. I believe they will link this system with a new system similar to JRE and TOFFEL so that a police inspector from India can not come as PL/Sql programmer no matter who is hiring. I know my comment will hurt lot of people here.

I think you just invented 2 new exams "JRE" and "TOFFEL"? Are these the ones that a police inspector (like you?) needs to take to become a PL/SQL programmer? :D



more...


makeup i love you quotes for friends. quotes on friends. friends quotes. on friendship.

friends quotes. on friendship.




ss2005
07-11 01:48 PM
If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.





girlfriend Friends are of the gods way to quotes on friends. friends quotes images. friends

friends quotes images. friends




neverbefore
07-29 02:23 AM
Hi all,

I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.

I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.

Thanks

Please desist from such irrelevant postings here. If you have a personal problem, at least display the intelligence to find the proper forum for it.

To answer your irrelevant question, such a thing can be protested best by not consuming the beer and most of all, to not give it publicity by laying bare your intellect at the wrong fora.





hairstyles quotes on friends. quotes on friends. friendship quotes and graphics

friendship quotes and graphics




yabadaba
09-26 10:53 AM
my email:

Sir/ Ma'am,

Is this article a systematic effort on the part of CNN to propagandize the Dobbs doctrine of immigrant bashing?

We rallied and marched for relief from the permanent residency process (green cards as you call them) and not for an increase in H1B.

Shame on you for these blatant lies and misinformation campaign that seems to be part of your agenda.

Thanks





Jaime
09-12 01:52 PM
Hi,

I carnt make it to the DC Rally, as i am in the UK, but this morning i sent the Channel 4 News desk an email explaining our plight in the hope that they might cover the DC rally and get you guys some air time, i also sent the same email to the ITN news desk, so you never know you might be on TV over here.

Hope this counts as a contribution. ???

Regards

Ian lock
EB3 ROW

Just like Tesco says! Thanks!





Circus123
02-20 04:05 PM
Here is Mr. Gotcher's perspective on EB3 movement ...
In terms of EB3 movement for India do you think that the slow movement as predicted will atleast move the cut off dates to Dec 2001 (India) by end of FY 08 ?


I doubt very much that we will see any EB3 cutoff date movement until October.

James Ronald Gotcher



No comments:

Post a Comment