
ottoman empire flag during
shivaz90
07-13 10:48 AM
As anyone in this forums know about this "may-a-times-told" joke about a bunch of people in an airplane that have to make some hard decision on dropping out some of thier own to save the flying aircraft. As one by one jumps out of the aircraft for a noble cause of saving the other person - our own Desi pushed the next one crying " Gandhiji ki Jai" - saving himself instead of others.
The moral of the story (which people never really bothered to infer) was that our Desi folks are trigger ready to pull someone down when it comes to me versus them. I hate to stereotype people - based on some unfounded and preconceived notions , but the more and more postings I see like this, it just reinforces my beliefs that we are still gullible enough to be divided no matter what the past had taught us.
I enjoy visiting IV forums - because of all the Indian based forums - this was one place where people came together rallied for a cause - something that I could not find in any other place. Now I am seeing some folks postings that spites and pits one against another - without understanding the real issue.
What or why does it matter if Murthy sending a letter to DHS or its Director is all about getting credit for her? Why do we have to think that its "us versus them" within our group - when we are all fighting for one single cause?
Need some civility here - Please!
The moral of the story (which people never really bothered to infer) was that our Desi folks are trigger ready to pull someone down when it comes to me versus them. I hate to stereotype people - based on some unfounded and preconceived notions , but the more and more postings I see like this, it just reinforces my beliefs that we are still gullible enough to be divided no matter what the past had taught us.
I enjoy visiting IV forums - because of all the Indian based forums - this was one place where people came together rallied for a cause - something that I could not find in any other place. Now I am seeing some folks postings that spites and pits one against another - without understanding the real issue.
What or why does it matter if Murthy sending a letter to DHS or its Director is all about getting credit for her? Why do we have to think that its "us versus them" within our group - when we are all fighting for one single cause?
Need some civility here - Please!
wallpaper ottoman empire flag during
ottoman empire flag during
sri1309
09-10 06:27 PM
Actually even the Brits. have a rule in their immigration process stating that if you have spent a total of 10 yrs in that country, that alone is a basis for a PR card there. Citizenship is another 1 yr after that(there is currently some debate about making it 2 mainly over spousal PR cards). This rule is based on the premise that if you have been part of the society for that length of time then you have contributed sufficiently to warrant peership. So by this score, many of those who posted that they have been here since earlier than 1999 would have been eligible even absent the employers assistance.
Given that we have been tax paying, law abiding and patiently waiting through a bureaucratic system that has to date not approved 500K visas that they could have, we have a legitimate grouse to any fair minded person. We have contributed tremendously through our purchasing power and in many other ways to this economy.
As it stands however the system is mainly screwing EB India. Ideally they should start up a Country caps for H1b visas also. Only then will the foolishness of per country quotas for EMPLOYMENT BASED immigration be fully apparent. I see potentially another example of this "managed overflow" system at work here.
It seems likely on the Oct. VB that EB3 ROW would have been afforded a much more generous PD than EB2I. Based on the USCIS's assertion that henceforth spillover will be horizontal before vertical, the presumption can then be that EB3ROW would basically be limited to 28% of 140K, on that basis and recent retrogression for EB3ROW, those numbers should be used up rapidly. I'll bet that this will not happen. A whole lot of "managing" is going on.
I see good response to Citizenship slogan in this short time frame. THATS what we deserve guys after this much screwup.
Also understand there are so many many fully frustrated and screwed up by these delays unable to take it anymore and left the country. They are not typing here, but they took the shots. They too dont deserve this. Remember how thrilled we felt when we first got the Visa(whoever you are). If we all voice together for this, I am very sure it can work.
Lets push for a new rule 3+ years GC, 8+ years Citizenship. We shouldnt be paying for other's disservice. But lets hold on this till 5882 passes or fails.. In any case, we must be pushing for this.
Given that we have been tax paying, law abiding and patiently waiting through a bureaucratic system that has to date not approved 500K visas that they could have, we have a legitimate grouse to any fair minded person. We have contributed tremendously through our purchasing power and in many other ways to this economy.
As it stands however the system is mainly screwing EB India. Ideally they should start up a Country caps for H1b visas also. Only then will the foolishness of per country quotas for EMPLOYMENT BASED immigration be fully apparent. I see potentially another example of this "managed overflow" system at work here.
It seems likely on the Oct. VB that EB3 ROW would have been afforded a much more generous PD than EB2I. Based on the USCIS's assertion that henceforth spillover will be horizontal before vertical, the presumption can then be that EB3ROW would basically be limited to 28% of 140K, on that basis and recent retrogression for EB3ROW, those numbers should be used up rapidly. I'll bet that this will not happen. A whole lot of "managing" is going on.
I see good response to Citizenship slogan in this short time frame. THATS what we deserve guys after this much screwup.
Also understand there are so many many fully frustrated and screwed up by these delays unable to take it anymore and left the country. They are not typing here, but they took the shots. They too dont deserve this. Remember how thrilled we felt when we first got the Visa(whoever you are). If we all voice together for this, I am very sure it can work.
Lets push for a new rule 3+ years GC, 8+ years Citizenship. We shouldnt be paying for other's disservice. But lets hold on this till 5882 passes or fails.. In any case, we must be pushing for this.
ottoman empire flag during
chanduv23
09-10 03:59 PM
Andy Garciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is coming to the rallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
2011 ottoman empire flag during
ottoman empire flag during
gc_on_demand
03-30 03:29 PM
Did you read undocumented guys are trying to push their cause and by putting legals aside, which the goverment seems to be hearing. What makes you feel we must wait.. Just because you cannot contribute anything except for yourself. .People waiting for close to 10 years are usually in a position to create value and they are tied to this backlogs. We know EB2 is going at some pace.. How much time do you think is needed for EB2 to be in bin, into the same state as EB3 is in, right now.
Sri1309
illegals are pushing for what ? Didn't you read CIR will be later this year not in April or May ? Any piecemeal immi bill will not make through committe , as CHC wants CIR 2009. We can do add amendment for recapture in CIR 2009 or just 2-3 months before when actul movement for CIR starts. You can send faxes or letters to Lawmakers but no bill will be on table so they will just put ur faxes on side .. wouldn't it better to start aggressive campaign when something is cooking.
Sri1309
illegals are pushing for what ? Didn't you read CIR will be later this year not in April or May ? Any piecemeal immi bill will not make through committe , as CHC wants CIR 2009. We can do add amendment for recapture in CIR 2009 or just 2-3 months before when actul movement for CIR starts. You can send faxes or letters to Lawmakers but no bill will be on table so they will just put ur faxes on side .. wouldn't it better to start aggressive campaign when something is cooking.
more...
ottoman empire flag 1914,
engineer
09-27 10:17 AM
This is great news for IV cause..IV can use this to its advantage to prove the EU will get immigrants easily and US will face pressure in getting highly skilled immigrants.
We know it very well that most of the students go to EU, Australia etc due to delays in F1 visas and less prospects of getting green card..
We know it very well that most of the students go to EU, Australia etc due to delays in F1 visas and less prospects of getting green card..
ottoman empire flag during
thecipher5
10-12 03:22 PM
Hello!
I don't know if anyone is in or has been in a similar situation. But would appreciate sound advise on the next steps...
My wife and mine PD have been current since September 1st (PD: Apr 2006). We'd received a RFE in 2009 and we'd responded to it in June 2009. The status on USCIS states "Response Review" for both of us and that we should hear back within 60 days of receiving the RFE response which dates back to June 2009.
I've opened a SR, contacted a congressman and still no update or specific feedback since 1st week of September.
What should I do in such a situation?? Can I take an Infopass appointment even though 45 days haven't elapsed since opening SR?
What other avenues can I pursue to obtain concrete feedback on our applications?
all the help appreciated!
thecipher5
I don't know if anyone is in or has been in a similar situation. But would appreciate sound advise on the next steps...
My wife and mine PD have been current since September 1st (PD: Apr 2006). We'd received a RFE in 2009 and we'd responded to it in June 2009. The status on USCIS states "Response Review" for both of us and that we should hear back within 60 days of receiving the RFE response which dates back to June 2009.
I've opened a SR, contacted a congressman and still no update or specific feedback since 1st week of September.
What should I do in such a situation?? Can I take an Infopass appointment even though 45 days haven't elapsed since opening SR?
What other avenues can I pursue to obtain concrete feedback on our applications?
all the help appreciated!
thecipher5
more...
Red (for Ottoman Empire) and
ArunAntonio
04-21 11:02 PM
I was at the meeting / Rally today. There was a decent turn out for the Legal Immigration reformsupporters. The one thing that stuck out when I walked out after the meeting was "NUMBERS MATTER" and this is the first time I saw it first hand. The Supporters of refrom for Undocumented workers were present in VAST numbers when compared to the supporters of Legal Immigration reforms. The other thing I noticed is that Rep. Gutierrez seems to be a grassroots level person who connects with the issues faced by the common man dues to the obsolete immigraiton policies.
However we have some thing from our end to do and that is to:
- Call the lawmakers and ask them to support the STRIVE act
- Keep reminding the lawmakers that our issues need to be addressed
- Make sure our issues get as much attention and coverage as possible
- Make our presence felt
- contribute, so that even though we may not have the numbers, we can make a difference with the $$
- Keep at it.
So my comments to all those who were there today and felt that it was not very productive, Please do not get disheartened, it did make a difference, the congressman saw and noticed that the people backlogged in the Legal Immigration channel are also willing to come out and get their word out. It also showed that we all in the IV community are connected enough to generate a showing agaisnt such small notice, we need to keep doing this, but in much bigger numbers and keep active and get out message out.
- Peace.
However we have some thing from our end to do and that is to:
- Call the lawmakers and ask them to support the STRIVE act
- Keep reminding the lawmakers that our issues need to be addressed
- Make sure our issues get as much attention and coverage as possible
- Make our presence felt
- contribute, so that even though we may not have the numbers, we can make a difference with the $$
- Keep at it.
So my comments to all those who were there today and felt that it was not very productive, Please do not get disheartened, it did make a difference, the congressman saw and noticed that the people backlogged in the Legal Immigration channel are also willing to come out and get their word out. It also showed that we all in the IV community are connected enough to generate a showing agaisnt such small notice, we need to keep doing this, but in much bigger numbers and keep active and get out message out.
- Peace.
2010 ottoman empire flag during
ottoman empire flag during
ugotdude
11-21 11:03 AM
You guys won't believe how glad I am to read a few posts here where some people are standing up for themselves and refusing to take bullshit from certain lousy employers. This will send a message to those kinds of employers that they can't use the immigration system and treat employees like shit while continuing to profit from these hard-working people.
abc, just one suggestion for you. If you can, hold off until your I-140 gets approved. Once that happens, your 2003 priority date will stick and you can take it with you ( USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual for your reference ... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )
I wish you all the best with your life.
lwpd
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )
I'm not able to open this URL? Getting the following message
404 - Requested Page Not Found on Site
The page you requested, http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf, is not on our site.
abc, just one suggestion for you. If you can, hold off until your I-140 gets approved. Once that happens, your 2003 priority date will stick and you can take it with you ( USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual for your reference ... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )
I wish you all the best with your life.
lwpd
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )
I'm not able to open this URL? Getting the following message
404 - Requested Page Not Found on Site
The page you requested, http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf, is not on our site.
more...
flag of the Ottoman Empire
vaishalikumar
08-17 12:46 PM
It is bad visa bulletin for EB 3 .
hair ottoman empire flag during
Ottoman Empire in 1453 and
Hope_GC
07-16 05:37 PM
I think we need to counter act and stop this kind of False Propagandas
Core Team Please draft a Letter in accordance to this we will all send Web faxes...
Not every Senator has time to learn the facts they would only believe any statement or propaganda somebody is making. we should strongly object it..
Again it is my personal view..
Core Team Please draft a Letter in accordance to this we will all send Web faxes...
Not every Senator has time to learn the facts they would only believe any statement or propaganda somebody is making. we should strongly object it..
Again it is my personal view..
more...
The Ottoman Empire
grinch
02-27 08:06 PM
grinch you can use a shader glow material with the material on the object.. let me try to find a tutorial for something for ya.
Hrmm icic. If you could find a tut, I'd be extremely appreciative.
Hrmm icic. If you could find a tut, I'd be extremely appreciative.
hot ottoman empire flag 1914,
Ottoman Empire, as the red and
thomascannivady
07-16 05:54 PM
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
This is utter nonsense!!!
Core team - > Please work on getting some sort of easy webfax put up so that we may effectively address such utter nonsense!! The link to the fax should be prominently displayed on the main page of IV!!!
This is utter nonsense!!!
Core team - > Please work on getting some sort of easy webfax put up so that we may effectively address such utter nonsense!! The link to the fax should be prominently displayed on the main page of IV!!!
more...
house ally - The Ottoman Empire.

the Ottoman Empire from
perm2gc
01-03 10:40 PM
I was trying to find out chinese portals, but no luck. I dont have any chinese friends who are stuck in this EB mess. Are we trying to get any chinese, philippino members?
yes.We want to increase our memberships from all communities.
yes.We want to increase our memberships from all communities.
tattoo ottoman empire flag during
ottoman empire flag during
gsc999
08-04 01:00 AM
PCS:
Lou Hates ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOT LEGAL IMMIGRATION. if we can explain him about our problem then beleive me he is the only one who can talk everday about SKIL BILL.
Try it.
----
Talking to Lou Doubs in "favor" of immigration is like committing Harakiri.
Lou represents the extreme "right" wing anti-immigration lobby.
Kakaji, what part of Lou Doubs programs have you missed, the Anti-H1B programs or the anti-immigration ones?
Kaka ji plz don't instigate others to send e-mails to Lou Doubbs. It is enough that you have made that mistake.
Lou Hates ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOT LEGAL IMMIGRATION. if we can explain him about our problem then beleive me he is the only one who can talk everday about SKIL BILL.
Try it.
----
Talking to Lou Doubs in "favor" of immigration is like committing Harakiri.
Lou represents the extreme "right" wing anti-immigration lobby.
Kakaji, what part of Lou Doubs programs have you missed, the Anti-H1B programs or the anti-immigration ones?
Kaka ji plz don't instigate others to send e-mails to Lou Doubbs. It is enough that you have made that mistake.
more...
pictures Red (for Ottoman Empire) and
Ottoman Empire
chanduv23
11-11 03:47 PM
We can do something to start with call. later admin adds funding drive or some senior member will add funding drive. Why people asking for IV core is If I or other member will start some thread/campaign it will divert to other discussion or no more support. But I have notice that if IV core starts it people become active and call or write email.
Even being a organization some one may be prez of IV org can call Zoe and find out what will be deal with HR 5882 in lame duck session. They will not reply to me or other members but atleast can reply to some IV rep.
hows that ? I am not favoring rajuram or not against chandu.. just expressing what I am thinking and what others may do..
You are also a very active poster and can definitely help IV in all possible ways. Thanks for all the help.
Even being a organization some one may be prez of IV org can call Zoe and find out what will be deal with HR 5882 in lame duck session. They will not reply to me or other members but atleast can reply to some IV rep.
hows that ? I am not favoring rajuram or not against chandu.. just expressing what I am thinking and what others may do..
You are also a very active poster and can definitely help IV in all possible ways. Thanks for all the help.
dresses Ottoman Empire, as the red and
to the Ottoman Empire,
mariner5555
03-10 07:21 AM
dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?
I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.
I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.
As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.
Kutra ..who the heck has the time to read yr senseless humor - it doesnt matter if you put a smiley face next to it. this is a serious issue and using senseless humor does not help ..I wont argue too much nor do I want to get into personal fight ..so I will stop. btw ..I dont have time to give you red dots nor do I care for them. what is sad is that if we cannot capitalize in some way the fact that many many of us are not buying houses (made by American workers BTW), cars, home improvement items etc etc ..then there is little chance that any other campaign will ever work
I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.
I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.
As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.
Kutra ..who the heck has the time to read yr senseless humor - it doesnt matter if you put a smiley face next to it. this is a serious issue and using senseless humor does not help ..I wont argue too much nor do I want to get into personal fight ..so I will stop. btw ..I dont have time to give you red dots nor do I care for them. what is sad is that if we cannot capitalize in some way the fact that many many of us are not buying houses (made by American workers BTW), cars, home improvement items etc etc ..then there is little chance that any other campaign will ever work
more...
makeup flag of the Ottoman Empire
ally - The Ottoman Empire.
fcres
07-23 03:52 PM
This is the press release in April that became effective Jun 18th http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFactSheet041207.pdf
And this is the inter office memo
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf
It does say CIS MAY deny a case if the initial evidences are missing , though adjudicators are urged to use this option judiciously.
Mine was filed without EVL and it has been receipted (in June). My lawyer asked me not to worry about it.
And this is the inter office memo
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf
It does say CIS MAY deny a case if the initial evidences are missing , though adjudicators are urged to use this option judiciously.
Mine was filed without EVL and it has been receipted (in June). My lawyer asked me not to worry about it.
girlfriend ottoman empire flag during
Greek flag
coolmanasip
03-07 08:45 AM
Guys....like everyone else I have been doing exhaustive research on this subject for last month or so.....I have resigned this week from my job and have decided to use AC21...... following are answers to some of your questions...
New Employer support - There is no need for the new employer to support the GC process.....After you file 485, the process is yours as an individual and not of any employer....All you are saying is that my I-140 was once approved with some employer and USCIS took forever (read more than 180 days) to give me my green card......so as long as your job is in the same profession (read occupational classification) you are okay....so NO, the new employer does not need to support the process....all they have to say in the employement verification letter is that we intend to hire this person on permenant basis after getting his Green Card...... Please read Yates Memo of 2005 and it will tell you all there is to know about AC21.....
Lawyer Support and Expenses------- I can imagine lawyers trying to make whatever case for asking whatever ammount of money for AC21 as that is a new business area for them?----- I do not think you need a lawyer for this.....there are plenty of letters on the net that show the template....also, if you are sure your employer is not going to revoke the I-140 then you are not even required to send the letter untill if and when USCIS asks for employement verification letter.....
As per charges from RK and Murthy...
Rajiv Khanna - $3000 for primary +$1000 per dependent
Murthy - $2000....
I have done some exhaustive research on this AC21 crap and have decided to change the employment......
New Employer support - There is no need for the new employer to support the GC process.....After you file 485, the process is yours as an individual and not of any employer....All you are saying is that my I-140 was once approved with some employer and USCIS took forever (read more than 180 days) to give me my green card......so as long as your job is in the same profession (read occupational classification) you are okay....so NO, the new employer does not need to support the process....all they have to say in the employement verification letter is that we intend to hire this person on permenant basis after getting his Green Card...... Please read Yates Memo of 2005 and it will tell you all there is to know about AC21.....
Lawyer Support and Expenses------- I can imagine lawyers trying to make whatever case for asking whatever ammount of money for AC21 as that is a new business area for them?----- I do not think you need a lawyer for this.....there are plenty of letters on the net that show the template....also, if you are sure your employer is not going to revoke the I-140 then you are not even required to send the letter untill if and when USCIS asks for employement verification letter.....
As per charges from RK and Murthy...
Rajiv Khanna - $3000 for primary +$1000 per dependent
Murthy - $2000....
I have done some exhaustive research on this AC21 crap and have decided to change the employment......
hairstyles The Ottoman Empire
under the Ottoman Empire.
anurakt
11-17 12:40 PM
I am on page with you. I did it 3 weeks back. Now I am starting the whole labor at the new company , making almost 140K (60% more) with a fortune 20 company . Good position and happier......
I did the same and didn't hung up myself on GC .... life is more than GC let us live our life.
I did the same and didn't hung up myself on GC .... life is more than GC let us live our life.
gimmeacard
07-13 05:02 PM
See the attachment which I had come across in this forum and saved it
Hope this is helpful.
just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2
reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can
I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait for me now.
Hope this is helpful.
just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2
reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can
I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait for me now.
SpookyH1Alien
11-13 02:47 PM
I am with you !! Lets do whatever it takes to get the spill over. Thats our only chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment