Thursday, 1 December 2011

wallpaper pink love

images wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love. harlequin-wallpaper-love-

harlequin-wallpaper-love-




Leo07
06-10 07:53 PM
Thanks a bunch!





wallpaper harlequin-wallpaper-love- wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love. wallpaper love pink. pink

wallpaper pink love. wallpaper love pink. pink




gcnotfiledyet
02-28 02:33 PM
What a lovely change. Every time Obama and his press Secy opens their mouth, markets dive into red. In this country Main Street and Wall Street are in bed with each other :-)
Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D

Expect huge government control pretty much over everything from now on. Times of big government are back. Government (read leftist like Obama) has seen the result of private investors. Healthcare is a mess, education is below par, social security/medicare is on brink, rich getting richer, poor getting worse etc.

Obama has totally different philosophy than republicans. Bill clinton said era of big govt were over. But that is about to change. In insurance / pharma sectors govt will wipe off these scumbags. Insurance companies are nothing but taking away profits for no help. There is no reason for them to exist. If you think about insurance general americans are paying 11k for family on average income of 48k. That is tax of 20%. Also add profit taking by insurance companies to increase costs, preventive care totally denied, admins taking decision instead of doctors etc. I would rather pay 10% more taxes to govt than to insurance companies.

Govt is all ready to wipe off sallie mae. There is no reason for private investors need to provide loans for students. Government should be able to make federal loans and help students. Private investors made loans to students to fund their luxuries during colleges. These essential services critical for a nation should not be used to make profit. Or else it results in what we are seeing today.

Either way there is no debate that Obama will bring more government in every sector. This will discourage investors to put their money into it. It will also mean higher taxes for average public to use these services. It can mean that country will move in direction of services provided to average Joe rather than corporations making profits. As for investors they can forget to make blind profits from wall street. They will have to fund innovation rather than profit making by abusing law (read housing crisis).





wallpaper pink love. pink love lockscreen.jpg

pink love lockscreen.jpg




singhsa3
03-04 12:41 PM
Already, spoken to couple of them. Anyways, the point is not that I get the mortgage, the point is that we get our GC or Admin fixes done.
shop around...talk to different lenders....there are many of them that understand that the ead is renewable. its up to u as a consumer how to make ur case.





2011 wallpaper pink love. wallpaper love pink. pink wallpaper pink love. emergency hearts pink love

emergency hearts pink love




lost
02-24 09:09 AM
Anyone from KY attending the event?



more...


wallpaper pink love. pink love heart wallpaper.

pink love heart wallpaper.




sriramkalyan
06-10 12:48 PM
May be we should do some thing dramatic. Like sending letter to Canadian Government, here we are 1000 skilled people with extensive experience and International degrees. Collectively we going to bring in $1 million or more. Can you expedite our Permanent residency!!

All US senators know that EB immigrants are going through Hell hole of USCIS. They are unable to do anything about it.





wallpaper pink love. Pink Love desktop wallpaper

Pink Love desktop wallpaper




dealsnet
03-18 07:50 AM
According to attorney Ron Gotcher Eb2 India will move up in coming months and EB3 ROW (Rest Of the World) will be current very soon. In that case, the excess EB3 ROW numbers will go to heavily retrogressed countries. This attorney's prediction is 100% correct for the April VB.
See the link.http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285&page=24



more...


wallpaper pink love. to love someone and Pink

to love someone and Pink




hsm2007
09-23 10:03 AM
Hi All,

Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.

My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.


If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.





2010 pink love lockscreen.jpg wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love.

wallpaper pink love.




ramus
09-10 12:03 PM
So are you coming then?
Thanks.



Perfect Weather For Marching

80 High 61 Low Sunny 10% Chance Of Showers



more...


wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love.

wallpaper pink love.




chanduv23
07-29 02:03 PM
In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter

" In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."

This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
Can these companies do this????

Let me tell you my story

I worked for a mid sized consulting company (not to be mistaken for desi contracting) and GC was filed in March 2004 (it was EB3 labor). I was in my 6th year of h1b in 2005 when this company got bought over and unfortunately I lost job in the 6th year of h1b with only 11 months of h1b left. At that time I was newly married and with no bank balance. Then I looked for a new job, managed to get a nice long term contract job in a month and got h1 transferred to a decent consulting company who applied for my 6th and 7th year of h1b using the labor already filed in the company I was layed off. When in my 6th year my new PERM got approved with this employer and 140 also approved and based on that I got 8th, 9th, 10th year h1b extensions. I managed to file for 485 in July fiasco and then after an year, I left the employer and started using EAD. That employer revoked my i 140 because I left them and then I had to deal with all the AC21 stuff and my journey still continues. Things were not easy, I had to maintain excellent billing rate, in one ocassion the client filed for chapter 11 and did not make payments to my employer and this strained my employer's finances and I had to make it up with a better billing rate with next client to keep my GC process intact and being consinuously employed on high billing contract jobs is also challenging.

The diference between your situation and mine is - you are left with a choice and a decision to make, whereas me, I felt like was taken to a top of cliff and thrown from there.





hair emergency hearts pink love wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love.

wallpaper pink love.




desi3933
02-12 01:42 PM
....
The things that do make some sense is wastage of visa numbers in 2010. We have some facts to support the "theory" but not enough.


We still have 7 months left for FY2010, so only assertion that there will be EB visa unused is only a "theory" at best.


What doesn't make sense is Ron's assertion that USCIS wasted 13K EB visas in 2009. Facts simply don't support that.


I agree. He has not backed his claim on that thread as well. Someone has posted a question in that thread regarding source of the spillover. The author of the blog responded with legal statute that explains how unused numbers of FB & EB from previous years are used for next year. But no link to justify 13,000 number.


A fact in itself is nothing. It is valuable only for the idea attached to it, or for the proof which it furnishes. - Claude Bernard

I know you lawyers can, with ease, twist words and meanings as you please. - John Gay


_________________
Not a legal advice.



more...


wallpaper pink love. Volley Ball Pink Love Picture

Volley Ball Pink Love Picture




techmia
07-01 04:40 PM
Everyone is busy partying.





hot pink love heart wallpaper. wallpaper pink love. michey mouse minni love

michey mouse minni love




kavita
12-11 04:02 PM
Kumar,
I am sorry if my choice of words hurt you in any way.
I am a physician and I know there is shortage of physicians in US. At my place, we are looking for new candidates all the time. I am sure my employer realises the importance of a number of Indian physicians who have filled their advertised positions time and again, thanks to education system in India and a population big enough to be able to send some to US.
It will be different if US lawmakers start to blame Indian or China for huge populations, and I doubt they will ever do. If they do, only then I will think of going back. Just because they bailed out bank or now automakers, does not mean that what is going on with legal immigrants is justified.
I feel the major philosophy of immigration voice is to remove discrimination based on country of origin. So lets stick to that and try to make our case to the lawmakers.


Kavita - I absolutely disagree with you. All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA. Yes, it is your privilege to file GC but it is not your right. You can shower yourself with tags like "highly skilled" and what not but truth is, if we are so highly skilled then why are we having so many issues with Green Card? Why no one in this country is listening to us? They listened to bank's issues and came up with 750 Billion dollars in 2 flipping weeks. They have almost granted 15 Billion to auto industry. Meanwhile, we, self proclaimed highly skilled are fighting to have driver's license in DMV offices. And above all, when someone on H1 and L1 gets laid off, what is the problem in packing up the bag and going back to home country? It is us...you and me, who love to live in this country, we fight tooth and nail to live here, somehow, anyhow, at any cost!

The way I look at it, we are here because this country provides us a very good quality of life and we see bright future for our family. After 5-10 years, we get so used to America that it hurts to even think that we are still on a temporary VISA.

Please attack my thought, do not attack me or my self esteem!



more...


house pink hearts love Wallpaper wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love. wallpaper heart pink.

wallpaper pink love. wallpaper heart pink.




dvb123
02-19 12:12 AM
This radical idea will end retrogression radically. This concept is little tough for people who have no knowledge of country quota to understand.

1. There is a bill in the house now

HR 264 Introduced to Congress
Section A - It will grant GC to people with > 5 years in US
Section B - For EB skilled immigration for people with <5 years in US, it makes LC process more difficult.

2. We must encourage this bill with some amendments. Section A which automatically gives green card to people > 5 years in US should be ELIMINATED. Section B should remain.

3. This causes a reduction in I-485's and CP's because you need to be resident in United States for a minimum of 5 years to apply for Labor. Then ROW people would be able to apply for I-140 and I-485 automatically.

4. In the last quarter of every year the leftover visas(EB1 and EB2 ROW people will not be able to apply for labor->I-140+I-485 until they stayed in US for 5 years) will be spilled to EB 2 and EB 3 India and China. EB3 ROW, India and China visa retrogression issue will be solved because we will have spillovers for atleast 5 years. This bill is not against ROW people. EB3 ROW people will benefit immensely.

5. The restrictionists will be happy because nobody can start the green card process without staying in US for atleast 5 years (F1 + h1, j1 + h1, f1 only, j1 only, h1 only statuses)

So, we should support HR 264 bill with a few amendments if possible.





tattoo Pink Love desktop wallpaper wallpaper pink love. Roses or love - Pink roses

Roses or love - Pink roses




wellwisher02
04-23 08:10 PM
All,

Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.

Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.

Yay!

Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!

Googler

-------------
Hearty Congrats on turning 'Green'!



more...


pictures to love someone and Pink wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love. Pink Love; Pink Love. stl1pbr. Aug 3, 04:01 PM

wallpaper pink love. Pink Love; Pink Love. stl1pbr. Aug 3, 04:01 PM




abracadabra102
07-29 10:16 AM
A lot of people act as if their God / Gods need their protection. My friends think about that before getting upset about these issues. Do the Gods really need your protection? or is it just your ego thats being hurt? Would Ganesha (in this case) be hurt by being on the beer bottle? Does the picture infact resemble him? has anybody seen Ganesha? I mean, this is 21st century and we have to think rationally before becoming sentimental over these issues. So long as you get hurt over these there will be people to insult you. Believe me my friend no human can ever hurt / insult a God (if there is infact one). so why bother? Maintain your personal relationship with Ganesha in your prayer and let him deal with such insults in his way. The only reality you will ever know is your neighbuor. Live and let others live life to the fullest and dont let religion / religious idease dictate your attitude towards this world. next time you see the beer, buy it and drink it if you enjoy alcoholic beverages.
Great post.





dresses michey mouse minni love wallpaper pink love. Pink Love Heart Wallpaper.

Pink Love Heart Wallpaper.




luvschocolates
08-21 11:52 AM
I did not marry the man I was engaged to. I came here initially for ONE month and was approved at the airport customs terminal to stay that long. When I got here, it was for a visit with my fiance only. Unfortunately, things did not work out and we broke it off. Thank God! However, I was staying with his uncle and aunt, and they had a disabled man in the house. HE turned out to be my sponsor when they asked me to care for him while they were doing long haul trucking. I agreed to do this and we immediately contacted USCIS to get instructions on what needed to be filed first. With that information in hand, we filed everything they requested. All the stuff on the RFE I received has never been mentioned before now and if it had, it would have been filed along with the rest. There are tons of applications, how is one supposed to know what to file and when if there are no specific instructions? I have gone through all the copies we have of all the required applications and I still do not see anything where all these other forms were to be filed along with the I-485.
Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.



more...


makeup wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink love. pink hearts love Wallpaper

pink hearts love Wallpaper




caydee
04-22 01:04 AM
Quite a few number of ppl from IV attended and i do hear that some good things are going on in the background, esp with the Congressman's Guiterrez's office...Hopefully something good will happen for all of us out this....

Overall, the turnout was good. And the audience was very involved. The thing that impressed me the most was the resolve I saw in the Congressman.

The Congressman's speech also covered both family and employment based immigration issues and this, in my opinion, justifies the association of the term "Comprehensive" with the STRIVE bill. This bill, being comprehensive in nature, deserves broad-based support. I am sure we all can do our part to ensure that this happens.





girlfriend Roses or love - Pink roses wallpaper pink love. scary love pink heart picture

scary love pink heart picture




piyu7444
01-30 09:24 PM
Before I answer your questions, I have couple of them -

Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.
Will she on unpaid leave?
Will she still be Full Time Employee?


Will she get paid starting Feb 1st? If no, why not. Please explain.

She wont get paid starting Feb 1 but there is an option to get paid from Feb 1 - April 20 as she accumulated some $ when she was working and after April 20 she will be on maternity leave which will be unpaid.

To answer why she will not get paid - she does not have a project right now and dont even plan to find one....(bad economy and no one will be willing to employ a preg. female who will need 6-8 week vacation after 2 month of hire)

Will she on unpaid leave? Yes.

Will she still be Full Time Employee? For the employer C which is a desi consulting firm she is a FTE but you know how the consulting business works........as long as you are on project you get your salary and the day you are not on the project you dont get a dime.





hairstyles Volley Ball Pink Love Picture wallpaper pink love. wallpaper pink abstract.

wallpaper pink abstract.




indianindian2006
07-14 06:06 PM
Can new company file amendmend to existing I-140...
The company who filed my greencard got acquired within 6 months of I485 filing for me, They amend my H1 within 6 months window and now they are in process of amending the I140..

My question to gurus is-Will he be ok if his new company amend the I140.

Your case is a case of Successor in interest, his case is a case of different employer so according to me the answer is no.





anjs
08-10 09:56 PM
I am in for this.

anjs





HOPE_GC_SOON
08-02 03:13 PM
Folks,

This is a good beginning for a cause which gives us some relief in these retrogressed life.

We can atleast propose to USCIS, to accept 485 (if not approval), for those case, where I140 is approved, and the approval can be given in the normal PD schema.

This would lessen the burden on USCIS and facilitate the GC applicant to avail of AC21 PROVISION.

Also, we can highlight here that EAD renewal could be a great source of revenue for USCIS.

Please start this movement.

best wishes and thanks for all the great Volunteers.

No doubt if, IV wish, it can achieve... No Wonders

thanks



To the core group/Senior Members,

If I understand it right, the ability to concurrently file I40/I485 was introduced by the legacy INS through a memo in July of 2002 and it went effective almost immediately on July 31st 2002. I've tried to search for news archives on different law websites and to best of my knowledge it was purely an executive decision taken by INS governing body and no congressional or judicial intervention was needed to allow concurrent filing. In a very similar fashion, the new USCIS has indicated that it wants to discontinue concurrent filing in near future...an executive decision again.

Is it a possibility to get an audience with the USCIS director/start a letter campaign with the goal of getting them issue a memo allowing filing of I485/EAD even if the visa number is not available? The adjucation of the case would obviously happen only after visa number becomes available but as we all know this will be a big relief for all those who want to use AC21 provisions.

Passage of CIR/SKIL is very important in the longer run to reduce the overall greencard processing time and alleviate heavy backlogs but if we get this small relief right now it would help a lot of individuals from retrogressed countries waiting to file I485...and the good thing is, it looks like USCIS might have the ability to effect this change without a lengthy legislative process.

Any thoughts ??



No comments:

Post a Comment