justin bieber one less lonely
b_boy
10-14 02:43 PM
Basic Thumb rule is none of the insurance for visitors cover any pre-existing conditions, so the insurance you buy mainly covers accidental injuries (falling down from stairs / falling in bath tub / auto accident etc.) and bare minimal medical illness (very basics such as fever / cold etc. believe me if it's some thing else the doctors would relate it to a pre-existing condition)
you have 2 types, one is comprehensive coverage just like how it works for you and me and the other is limited coverage, neither of the coverage cover any pre-existing conditions.
you can go the links suggested which gives more info, think twice if you want to get it from India, my friend had a very bad experience with claims from one of the Indian insurance providers.
you have 2 types, one is comprehensive coverage just like how it works for you and me and the other is limited coverage, neither of the coverage cover any pre-existing conditions.
you can go the links suggested which gives more info, think twice if you want to get it from India, my friend had a very bad experience with claims from one of the Indian insurance providers.
wallpaper justin bieber one less lonely
Justin Bieber Has Added Eight
gc28262
08-27 08:13 PM
I don't think OP can do that, because I140 does not belong to you, it belongs to the company.
correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the concept is you are asking for copies of documents that you have filed and since you have to attach a copy of 140 along with 485, you have the right to ask for a copy. but since OP has not yet filed 485 or more precisely, has not attached a copy of 140 approval for anything, he/she cannot ask for the same.
I have heard getting docs from USCIS under FOIA takes about a year or even longer(no experience though).
Please refer to the following thread. One member has already got it. There are many members who used this to get the approval notice.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum80-visa-bulletin-status-tracker-processing-times/219826-use-foia-for-i-140-and-other-immigration-records.html
correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the concept is you are asking for copies of documents that you have filed and since you have to attach a copy of 140 along with 485, you have the right to ask for a copy. but since OP has not yet filed 485 or more precisely, has not attached a copy of 140 approval for anything, he/she cannot ask for the same.
I have heard getting docs from USCIS under FOIA takes about a year or even longer(no experience though).
Please refer to the following thread. One member has already got it. There are many members who used this to get the approval notice.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum80-visa-bulletin-status-tracker-processing-times/219826-use-foia-for-i-140-and-other-immigration-records.html
Justin Bieber OPI nail polish
mrajatish
11-17 12:00 PM
Yes, I think this is absolutely true - infact, I have given myself till 2007 end for that specific reason. If nothing changes by 2007 June/July, I will start looking at Australia, Canada, UK and India (most likely I will go back to India).
I might come back when this country changes, and believe me, it will change, esp. when people from baby-boomer generation retires.
I might come back when this country changes, and believe me, it will change, esp. when people from baby-boomer generation retires.
2011 Justin Bieber Has Added Eight
OPI Justin Bieber One Less
vts31
10-20 03:33 PM
photoshop is more editing oriented while painter is more create oriented. Painter is designed to be used with a wacom tablet, so if you dont have one its pretty lame. Painter 5 sucks because the layers were retarded, Painter 6's layers are much more like photoshop.
more...
Justin Bieber - the nail
nvishy
05-12 09:36 AM
You have no other option except to wait in Toronto. If the consulate decides to issue visa, then there is no need to go to stamping in India as they will issue the visa themselves.
One Less Lonely Girl.
posmd
03-28 08:24 PM
posmd,
If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.
I agree with you on the above. I already stated if we get that and nothing else it should still be considered to be some kind of victory.
I was merely responding to that sentiment that it is the number one priority. I just believe that an end to retrogression and the hard country limits should be that. I think you guys are on the right line of thinking.
I want to congratulate you on your excellent work. We all do sincerely appreciate your efforts.
If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.
I agree with you on the above. I already stated if we get that and nothing else it should still be considered to be some kind of victory.
I was merely responding to that sentiment that it is the number one priority. I just believe that an end to retrogression and the hard country limits should be that. I think you guys are on the right line of thinking.
I want to congratulate you on your excellent work. We all do sincerely appreciate your efforts.
more...
Justin Bieber#39;s new nail polish collection: quot;One Less Lonely Girlquot; recently
Student with no hopes
12-10 09:55 AM
/
2010 Justin Bieber OPI nail polish
Bieber launched his “One Less
gccube
04-11 03:15 PM
I did add all the dates available with me to my profile but it doesn't apprear on the tracker. That made me think that there could be a separate option for this.
Thanks for the reply.
Thanks for the reply.
more...
Justin#39;s nail polish line will
naturopathicpt
06-25 10:15 PM
Hi. I came from the Philippines and signed a contract for a 3-year obligation as a PT here in the US. My employer paid my recruiter (agency) fees to get me here. In the whole process, I did not shell out anything except for my airfare and other minor fees. However, my recruiter made this written contract saying that if I breach it, I have to pay all the expenses, as in literally all of it regardless of how long I already worked within the three-year period. I just feel that I am being held by my employer since I am planning to move to another company that would better give me the chance to have a green card to a place where I really like to live. Is it really legal that a recruiter make a copy of a contract/bond for the employer and the recruit to sign on it and for me to be responsible to pay all of the fees should I breach the contract? Is there any law/article that prohibits this practice?
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
hair OPI Justin Bieber One Less
Called the One Less Lonely
dtekkedil
07-02 05:20 PM
Hello Folks,
We have all been victims of a cruel joke played by DOS and USCIS! We should not stand by and do nothing!
We should call the new organizations and let them know... make sure that they cover this fisco!
But, I want to see this issue in the news not just for a day or two. The one thing that will catch people's attention is we do something OUT of the way!
I support one suggestion put forward by one of our members - Go the Munnabhai way! Send them flowers! Do you guy have any idea what kind of news that will be? If USCIS suddenly receive 1000s of flowers everyday? Granted we will be spending money from our pockets but that is a small price to pay to make our woes known to others!
So, if people are interested... let us start a send a flower a day campaign!
We have all been victims of a cruel joke played by DOS and USCIS! We should not stand by and do nothing!
We should call the new organizations and let them know... make sure that they cover this fisco!
But, I want to see this issue in the news not just for a day or two. The one thing that will catch people's attention is we do something OUT of the way!
I support one suggestion put forward by one of our members - Go the Munnabhai way! Send them flowers! Do you guy have any idea what kind of news that will be? If USCIS suddenly receive 1000s of flowers everyday? Granted we will be spending money from our pockets but that is a small price to pay to make our woes known to others!
So, if people are interested... let us start a send a flower a day campaign!
more...
Justin Bieber#39;s Nail Polish
shreekhand
08-03 12:39 AM
Well...most of the applications who applied for I-485 before retrogression hit in 2005 are already approved. So actually we are not seeing an effect of those applications.
What we are witnessing is the effect of all those who could not apply for I-485 from early 2001 till now because of the combined effect of retrogression and BEC! And as if that was not enough all those with PD's up until July 31, 2007 are applying (good for them) but making matters even difficult!!!
We are now seeing the effects of all those applications. Does this make any sense. It's some interesting pattern but I am not completely able to analyze the situation. Any inputs??
What we are witnessing is the effect of all those who could not apply for I-485 from early 2001 till now because of the combined effect of retrogression and BEC! And as if that was not enough all those with PD's up until July 31, 2007 are applying (good for them) but making matters even difficult!!!
We are now seeing the effects of all those applications. Does this make any sense. It's some interesting pattern but I am not completely able to analyze the situation. Any inputs??
hot Justin Bieber - the nail
See Justin Bieber #39;One Less
Michael chertoff
02-19 10:05 AM
Hello, I'm wondering what steps I need to take in order to help my husband become a US resident (eventually a citizen but one step at a time). I have figured out that we need to fill out an I-130 but I keep seeing everyone talk about an I-485 and I'm curious if we need to use that one as well, and how many others???
Really quickly, our history: I'm a 19 year old US citizen by birth, and my husband is a 27 year old undocumented alien from Mexico. We just got married on Valentines day 2011 and I'm pregnant also which is why I would prefer to do this quickly as to prevent a possible deportation although he is an amazingly wonderful guy who's never had a run in with the law, it's just a constant concern of mine. =( He also has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage with an American woman (she cheated on him, and then divorced him) who we eventually would like to get custody for since his mother is a very bad person but that's another story.
I realize this is a complicated process that most people would suggest using a lawyer for, but I know there's people out there that have accomplished this without one and so that is my goal to do this on our own but I'm thinking that some advice from experienced individuals would benefit me greatly in this task. =) Any help you're willing to give would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much <3
Fifteen minutes, could save you 15 percent or more on your car insurance.
Really quickly, our history: I'm a 19 year old US citizen by birth, and my husband is a 27 year old undocumented alien from Mexico. We just got married on Valentines day 2011 and I'm pregnant also which is why I would prefer to do this quickly as to prevent a possible deportation although he is an amazingly wonderful guy who's never had a run in with the law, it's just a constant concern of mine. =( He also has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage with an American woman (she cheated on him, and then divorced him) who we eventually would like to get custody for since his mother is a very bad person but that's another story.
I realize this is a complicated process that most people would suggest using a lawyer for, but I know there's people out there that have accomplished this without one and so that is my goal to do this on our own but I'm thinking that some advice from experienced individuals would benefit me greatly in this task. =) Any help you're willing to give would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much <3
Fifteen minutes, could save you 15 percent or more on your car insurance.
more...
house Less Lonely Girl. Justin
Alright, lets go,one less
vin13
03-09 05:30 PM
Stop dreaming and do something:D
tattoo One Less Lonely Girl.
katy perry opi nail polish
supender
03-23 01:58 PM
Legally you are only barred if you are unlawfully present over 180 days.And unlawful presence and out of status are two different things. If your visa has not expired and just your I-94 had a lapse period, you have'nt accumulated a single day of unlawful presence. However you have been out of status for around 10 months. I was in same situation as yours once and my first lawyer was clueless about difference between unlawful presence and out of status. Luckily I got advice from another lawyer who cleared things up for me. I went to India got my H1B visa stamped and came with no problem.
You should seek a good a lawyer, who know what he/she is talking about.
You should seek a good a lawyer, who know what he/she is talking about.
more...
pictures Justin Bieber#39;s new nail polish collection: quot;One Less Lonely Girlquot; recently

Called the One Less Lonely
senthil1
11-03 07:25 PM
Whatever the results I think there will be attempts to revive CIR in 2009 including increase of H1b and Greencard numbers. The increase of H1b may come with some reform to minimise the abuse of h1b. But the fate of any bill depends on the contents of the bill. If the bill is really a compromise with moderate numbers then it will be passed. If the bill is one sided then the fate of the bill is uncertain.
Depends on how the CIR is crafted. To bring the republicans on board, it may have biz friendly provisions and hence may be beneficial for us all.
Last time there was a point based system which was meant to replace the Employment based system; big biz hated that idea. They might introduce a point based system in addition to the employment based stream. It would be specially great if it has its own quota. Every US PhD and Master degree holder that gets into the point based system, frees us visa for others. We may be relief in form of permanent number capture: numbers wasted are automatically rolled over to next year.
Bottom line is that we cannot be absolutely sure that any CIR will result in a net loss to EB green card aspirants. On the other hand, at my age, you come to realize that the devil you know, is indeed often better than the devil that you dont know.
Depends on how the CIR is crafted. To bring the republicans on board, it may have biz friendly provisions and hence may be beneficial for us all.
Last time there was a point based system which was meant to replace the Employment based system; big biz hated that idea. They might introduce a point based system in addition to the employment based stream. It would be specially great if it has its own quota. Every US PhD and Master degree holder that gets into the point based system, frees us visa for others. We may be relief in form of permanent number capture: numbers wasted are automatically rolled over to next year.
Bottom line is that we cannot be absolutely sure that any CIR will result in a net loss to EB green card aspirants. On the other hand, at my age, you come to realize that the devil you know, is indeed often better than the devil that you dont know.
dresses See Justin Bieber #39;One Less
Justin Bieber#39;s Nail Polish
Uncertain
04-15 02:34 PM
I am in.
What do I need to do apart from contributions and convincing other friends to vote on the above thread?
What do I need to do apart from contributions and convincing other friends to vote on the above thread?
more...
makeup Justin#39;s nail polish line will
Less Lonely Girl. Justin
GCStatus
09-15 12:17 PM
Good to see this
We all join together in our mission. We will include this in part of confronting first. Check out the other thread as well
We all join together in our mission. We will include this in part of confronting first. Check out the other thread as well
girlfriend katy perry opi nail polish
Justin#39;s “One Less Lonely
veereddy
03-13 12:20 PM
Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and your family.
hairstyles Justin Bieber#39;s Nail Polish
Justin Bieber is set to expand
bestofall
12-30 09:56 PM
How did you find out , that files are assigned to I/O
MatsP
November 15th, 2007, 04:37 AM
I'm by no means saying that reformatting in itself is a bad thing - it should be fine to do it many times. It's just a waste of effort, since deleting the files will serve the same purpose.
--
Mats
--
Mats
roseball
08-03 07:49 PM
If your H1 already expired, you are out of status from the date your H1 ext was denied.....Open a Motion to Reconsider immediately.......
Other option is to find another employer who is willing to file your H1 ASAP. Since the reason for H1 denial was not based on your profile but due to the petitioner, you should get your H1 transfer approved without any issues.....However, its solely upto USCIS whether to transfer your H1 as an extension of stay (I-94 attached) or without an extension (no I-94), in which case you will have to go out of the country, attend the visa interview and re-enter on the new company's H1....If the gap between the H1 denial and new H1 application is small, USCIS generally extends status without any issues.....As currently there is a gap in your H1 status, I dont think you can start working like others do based on the H1 transfer receipt notice......You should immediately consult an attorney and let him handle your case....The key for you is to act fast without any delay. Else, it will jeopardise your 485 application....
Regarding 485, if your current employer is co-operative, then there will be no issues at all....You can just go back to work for him once you get the EAD......File Motion to Re-Open or H1 transfer ASAP....Good luck
Other option is to find another employer who is willing to file your H1 ASAP. Since the reason for H1 denial was not based on your profile but due to the petitioner, you should get your H1 transfer approved without any issues.....However, its solely upto USCIS whether to transfer your H1 as an extension of stay (I-94 attached) or without an extension (no I-94), in which case you will have to go out of the country, attend the visa interview and re-enter on the new company's H1....If the gap between the H1 denial and new H1 application is small, USCIS generally extends status without any issues.....As currently there is a gap in your H1 status, I dont think you can start working like others do based on the H1 transfer receipt notice......You should immediately consult an attorney and let him handle your case....The key for you is to act fast without any delay. Else, it will jeopardise your 485 application....
Regarding 485, if your current employer is co-operative, then there will be no issues at all....You can just go back to work for him once you get the EAD......File Motion to Re-Open or H1 transfer ASAP....Good luck
No comments:
Post a Comment