Thursday, 1 December 2011

quotes and sayings about haters

images girlfriend hater quotes and quotes and sayings about haters. quotes and sayings about haters. love quotes and sayings

quotes and sayings about haters. love quotes and sayings




SSSarkar
07-17 10:15 AM
Well done.

I sent an email to Roy Beck - Founder of NumbersUSA about the false information that they present via the fax. I am expecting some reply.
This is email that I sent..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Roy,

I am Satish. I am one of many immigrant workers working in USA. Recently, I came across www.NumbersUSA.com website and their propaganda. I respect your service to this country and your steps towards propagating your agenda to the congress. However, when I came across the following fax content intended to faxed to the members of congress from www.Numbersusa.com, I was completely shocked to see the points mentioned in the webfax. Let me give my insight on this.

The fax content is as follows

Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]

I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.

Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:

(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.

(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.

(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.

(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.

The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.

Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]

My view on the above points.

1) This is true that foreign workers bring their families. However, I reject the word "guarantee" used in the later part of the sentence. Let me further elaborate on this. When a H1B worker first arrives on the American soil, the worker's spouse and children if any, are on H4 visa. For your information, these dependents of foreign workers are on H4 visa, which is a highly restrictive visa. This visa does not guarantee a social security to women and children. By social security, I mean lot more than just a social security number. In some states, this results in inability to even drive and be completely dependent. Some of H4 people that I know are highly skilled such as Phds, Doctors, MBAs, etc.
2) This is most shocking of all the points. I would love to know the source of this information. I am a H1B worker for last 4+ years. I have paid all my taxes including federal, state taxes, social security taxes, Medicare, FICA, etc. This is not voluntary deduction. All my employers were mandated to deduct just as any American citizen. I would love to debate this with you and NumbersUSA reps, because I have facts and documents to prove this. In fact, Most of H1Bs pay FICA tax, which we simply cannot get after retirement (in this case mostly 6 years on H1B). I would encourage you and NumbersUSA to contact reputed IRS expert to get more information on this. In case you don't get this information. I would be more than happy to meet you in NumbersUSA office along my documents. If some person or employer does not pay taxes being on H1B, that person is treated as tax fraudster, whom I am sure IRS handles very effectively.
3) This is also not true. In my case I had to post my labor on job bulletin board (place where I had to work) for atleast 2-3 weeks with my skills, designation and salary offered. In case if any US citizen interested in this posting, he had an open opportunity to contact my employer about his interest in the job. By the way, salaries of thousands of H1B workers are on par with that of US citizens. Given a chance, I am sure that I can prove that I am better in all aspects of IT programming than some of the best on U.S. citizens. This promotes competitiveness.
4) I would love to have actual source of this information. I know many US registered organizations that hire H1B foreign workers, who worked with fellow U.S citizens without any problems. As far as my knowledge is concerned, most of these employers are "Equal Opportunity Employers".

Roy, America is a unique country that is built on immigrants. This is probably one of the reason why America is amazing in providing civil liberties to all people irrespective of caste, color and race. Also, America has such an immense talent in every field, which makes it a leader in this competitive world.

I certainly welcome yours and NumbersUSA perspective on this email.

Both of us strive to make America more strong and competitive.

Thanks,
Satish

"It is the theory that decides what we can observe."
Albert Einstein





wallpaper quotes and sayings about haters. love quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about haters. lil wayne quotes and sayings.

lil wayne quotes and sayings.




gauravster
02-18 06:08 PM
I am not sure if I am missing something, but going through the document, it looks like the bill is for legals and illegals alike. It does not mention that you have to be illegal to qualify for permanent residence, just that you should have been in the US for 5 years. This allows for casual/innocent absence, not sure what that means though.

The only loophole I see in the statment is that it says that DHS may change status to legal resident, meaning that it could be restricted by the DHS in any way they like.





quotes and sayings about haters. tattoo hater quotes and sayings Quotes And Sayings For Haters. lil wayne

tattoo hater quotes and sayings Quotes And Sayings For Haters. lil wayne




vamseedhard
06-03 12:17 AM
I stayed in US for full 5 years on L1-B visa and left US on 6-Jan-07
This year I applied for H1-B and my application got selected in lottery
Need your help in clearing my below doubts..

1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on H1-B. Is my understanding correct?

2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?

3) Do I need to consider any other facts than 1 year gap so that I can stay in US for another 6 years?





2011 lil wayne quotes and sayings. quotes and sayings about haters. lil wayne quotes and sayings

lil wayne quotes and sayings




WillIBLucky
06-22 08:36 PM
Its against law to take color copies of ID, passport, DOB etc in Michigan. So you should not take color copies as it would mean you are breaking a federal law.

b/w copies are more than enough for ID and passport. But, the ID should be enlarged in b/w.



more...


quotes and sayings about haters. lil wayne quotes and sayings

lil wayne quotes and sayings




feedfront
09-17 12:40 PM
My attorney has not received it yet.





quotes and sayings about haters. drake quotes and sayings.

drake quotes and sayings.




jnraajan
03-17 05:00 PM
From the poll results for EB3 priority Dates, I think, I learned something. People waiting for Green Card Pre-PERM are way more than people Waiting POST-PERM. This is an approximate comparision(before Dec 2004 and after Dec 2004, though PERM started in Apr 2005.)

What I am trying to see is, Whether we can very little membership from people who started their GC process after Mar 2005. If that is the case, why those people are not joining IV? Believe it or not, They would also love to have their GC's right now. Something seems to be wrong. We should probably come up with some ways to target those people who are still waiting to file their I-485 or having their Labor Pending.

What do you all say?



more...


quotes and sayings about haters. lil wayne quotes and sayings

lil wayne quotes and sayings




akred
01-21 02:26 AM
Assuming everyone stays the course, under these timelines

1. At least 5% of applicants will be sponsored by their American children.
2. Another 5% will have their first million and move to the investor's category.

The timelines would be a maximum of 20 years or so, at which point people would be sponsored by their children.





2010 tattoo hater quotes and sayings Quotes And Sayings For Haters. lil wayne quotes and sayings about haters. girlfriend hater quotes and

girlfriend hater quotes and




sathyaraj
03-12 04:24 PM
Guys -

I got the Ac21 employment letter from my new employer and they have filed my H1B transfer and I have the following questions:

a. Background check: They are currently doing my background check. How long does it take to complete this process? Even though I do not have any bad history still a little nervous. Is there anything I need to know about this?

b. H1b Transfer receipt: My receipt reached yesterday morning at 10:30 am. Please let me know how long does it take to get the receipt back. This is important for me to take my new job.

Thanks
Sathyaraj



more...


quotes and sayings about haters. hater quotes and sayings for

hater quotes and sayings for




BlueSunD
02-27 12:12 AM
Well this is what I�ve got so far, still a lot of things missing or to be fixed :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/NeWmetro02.jpg

Sorry if it looks kind of blurry, but it�s just a preview render :) I would love to see how every body else is doing........... well, great I guess, but I�m just so curious! :D





hair lil wayne quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about haters. hater quotes and sayings for

hater quotes and sayings for




Ennada
12-10 08:10 AM
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html



more...


quotes and sayings about haters. lil wayne quotes and sayings

lil wayne quotes and sayings




neoneo
09-26 10:47 PM
senthil1 makes more sense then this!

I don't know who senthil1 is, nor do i care. If you nothing to reply please don't waste white space. My comments are not to stir up arguments but an observation.





hot lil wayne quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about haters. lil wayne quotes and sayings about haters. quotes and sayings about

lil wayne quotes and sayings about haters. quotes and sayings about




vin13
11-12 05:35 PM
VIN13

Appreciate your effort. I will send these letters to my congressman and senator. I will ask my friends who are citizens also to do the same.

What else you want us to do?

Thanks.

Best would be to meet your lawmakers. It is not too hard to get an appointment. You may be able to meet the lawmaker's aide. Just explain the situation and ask for their help to resolve.

A big help would be for someone to post contact details for some of the officials (USCIS, DOS, Ombudsman). We would be able to pass this information to the senator's aides or fax/mail the letter directly.

Thanks



more...


house quotes and sayings about haters. love quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about haters. hater quotes and sayings for

hater quotes and sayings for




haifromsk@yahoo.com
02-21 02:28 PM
bump





tattoo drake quotes and sayings. quotes and sayings about haters. Quotes And Sayings

Quotes And Sayings




sanju
02-13 05:29 PM
You honestly believe that our problems are comprable to the suffering that the real victims of ethnic cleansing go through?

Are you a jew or are you asking this because you are a conservative Christan and you believe that jews are special because Christ was jew at the time of birth? Not that there is anything wrong with either, but I just wanted to know.

"What I believe" - What difference does it make? Why do you ask? You see its a matter of perspective. Someone may feel extremely miserable going through the process and its possible that that person may chose to compare this experience with the real victims of ethnic cleansing. Just because there is no violence involved, it doesn't mean that things cannot be comparable. Mental agony and silent torture in even worst when compared with physical violence because one is dying every moment you live. You may argue that we are all dying every moment we live, then isn't life just a torture?

Its not necessary that others MUST believe or experience their life the way you or I do. Everybody lives through a different experience. You may not agree with their version or their perspective, but it is not reasonable to force someone to draw comparison based on what you believe. And this is what I believe.

.



more...


pictures lil wayne quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about haters. See more haters quotes or

See more haters quotes or




bheemi123
10-03 01:33 PM
My wife is on L-1 currently and has an approved H-1b petition from company B which is a "change of status" effective October 01.

We would like to stick to the L-1 for some more time and from what I gather one way of doing it is for her to travel out of the country and move back in.

What other options do we have?

Thanks

that is the only ption to continue L status..but remember u can not use h1b ..and u have to apply again for h1b in next year quota....





dresses lil wayne quotes and sayings about haters. quotes and sayings about quotes and sayings about haters. famous quotes sayings follow

famous quotes sayings follow




chanduv23
01-30 04:40 PM
Most times, desi employer looks for himself in these cases. These jobs are not obtained by stringent interview processes. Consulting companies and candidates kinda use each other to legally get into the system.

While someone wants to do h1b for their wife, the only way seems to be conssulting companies or MS - OPT - job.

When people have the luxury of approaching consulting companies to do h1b for wives and nephews etc... they must also be ready for crap. Will someone approach Microsoft for doing h1b for wife??

We all know it is not easy to geta job if you don't have good US experiencee and such candidates are a challenge to get placed, thats why consulting companies request u to pay payroll taxes so that they can legally run payroll and keep u on rolls till u get placed.

It is totally upto a person whether they want to deal with this or not.



more...


makeup hater quotes and sayings for quotes and sayings about haters. quotes and sayings about haters. love quotes and sayings

quotes and sayings about haters. love quotes and sayings




vin13
02-10 10:59 AM
No disrespect meant but what's this? Faux News? As per the law, there is no quota of 2802 green cards for EB3 India. Its a ceiling not a quota. The difference is with ceiling of 7% USCIS can allocate lower number than 7% of 28.6% of 140,000 to EB3 India. If it would be 7% quota, then it would be fair to ask for our "right" for another 580 more green cards. That's why this is not real information, its Faux news.


desi3933 has correctly mentioned the relevant stats. Just in case you missed it:



This is the reason I do not find that immigration business shop credible any more.

I believed we get atleast 7% (cap) + any unused numbers. As there is a possiblilty of getting more than 7%, it is not considered a quota.

I did not know of getting less than 7% when there is high demand. :confused:





girlfriend Quotes And Sayings quotes and sayings about haters. quotes and sayings about haters. attitude quotes and sayings.

quotes and sayings about haters. attitude quotes and sayings.




StarSun
02-10 11:35 AM
Can anyone suggest hotels and/or if already booked can you post those hotel name & locations?

Also, just a suggestion, this thread is getting complicated as far as matching donors with travelers is concerned... May be create a Google spreadsheet with all the donors (miles, accommodations) and match them with travelers from just one central location?

Need a volunteer to coordinate the air miles. Please contact me.





hairstyles lil wayne quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about haters. hater quotes and phrases.

hater quotes and phrases.




Tito_ortiz
11-19 12:09 PM
Please do not take any precipitated steps that harm yours status ! Calm down. This is still the strongest economy in the world. You don't want to miss this unique opportunity !





NKR
03-16 09:25 PM
i just don't see what the fuss is about. people from india usually waited 5-6 years for a GC historically, and it's about the same, give or take one year, even now. so i don't see why 4 years of wait after i-485 is being made out to be such a big deal only NOW.......????

It's like asking Martin Luther King a few decades ago "Slavery has been there for centuries, why do you need equality now?". Your tone is exactly like that. It's just an analogy, we have definitely not suffered as much, but I am just trying to tell you that a wrong should not be prolonged, it needs to be corrected.





logiclife
06-30 06:22 PM
The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.

Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
visa bulletin that will change the current dates.

Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.

Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.

IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.

IV team



No comments:

Post a Comment