funny quotes about friends.
suriajay12
02-19 07:21 AM
And who do you think is going to process the paperwork for illegals? ... guess again, the same agency that is processing for Legal would-be-could-be immigrants. So how is it not going to increase processing time which would ultimately result in further delay?
Moreover, it doesn't matter wether their is delay or not. Simply, putting illegals in front of legals is ethically, morally and legally wrong!!
There is a difference.. In this case (>5 years), it will also include clauses or something that will not jeopardize your status. Compare requirements we have to meet in different stages and in this case. In LC, 140... you are at the mercy of many agencies, including mood of the officier who looks at your case, economic conditions, your employer, etc etc.. endless list . In this case you are just dependent upon yourself and if you can prove you were in the US for >5 years in whatever ways you can, then you are good. I know some who dont meet this 5 years may be disappointed, but they must find a way to include themselves if they can make sense. But not just cut the line.
To prove >5 year legally in US is fully on you.. which is VERY good. Support it.
Moreover, it doesn't matter wether their is delay or not. Simply, putting illegals in front of legals is ethically, morally and legally wrong!!
There is a difference.. In this case (>5 years), it will also include clauses or something that will not jeopardize your status. Compare requirements we have to meet in different stages and in this case. In LC, 140... you are at the mercy of many agencies, including mood of the officier who looks at your case, economic conditions, your employer, etc etc.. endless list . In this case you are just dependent upon yourself and if you can prove you were in the US for >5 years in whatever ways you can, then you are good. I know some who dont meet this 5 years may be disappointed, but they must find a way to include themselves if they can make sense. But not just cut the line.
To prove >5 year legally in US is fully on you.. which is VERY good. Support it.
wallpaper funny quotes about friends.

funny quotes about friendship
vin13
11-13 04:05 PM
Can you please bring it down to 'dummies' level:). Does it just mean they have a program that looks at country of chargebility, category, etc and spits out the A# of the ones based on the visa request?
I am assuming the progam will have some flexibility to change the criteria or parameters. I am not an IT person.
How will this affect our cause?
I am assuming the progam will have some flexibility to change the criteria or parameters. I am not an IT person.
How will this affect our cause?
funny quotes about friendship.
sri1309
01-25 09:18 AM
For my part, I send an email everyday to the white house and the state dept. This is probably not enough.....but may be some day it will work.
BTW, my apologies if the members thought that this thread was accusatory. Still the question remains, what next?
Ok, I understand, no use bringing it up again, sorry, let me go back and read other interesting threads on "investments" and "buying houses"...
The issue is like a BIG bus where we all are together travelling to the same destination. And the bus is stuck in a pit. You and I can push, .. will it help?. What else do you do. You make others also come and push. So, how many people were you able to convince to do what you did.. Dont just convince them, make them also spread the message.
If you want content to be passed, there are many threads here. One is mine, which is "chain reaction..). Its now buried somewhere :(.
I know some people do realize things only when they loose their jobs or when its too late. If realization happens only that way, I wish all of you those not participating actively loose their jobs and hence comes realization that will help you and us all. Hope that happens very fast..
"Agar booth lathon se hi soon sakthe hai, tho lathon hi sahi..".. How my quote on 10..
BTW, my apologies if the members thought that this thread was accusatory. Still the question remains, what next?
Ok, I understand, no use bringing it up again, sorry, let me go back and read other interesting threads on "investments" and "buying houses"...
The issue is like a BIG bus where we all are together travelling to the same destination. And the bus is stuck in a pit. You and I can push, .. will it help?. What else do you do. You make others also come and push. So, how many people were you able to convince to do what you did.. Dont just convince them, make them also spread the message.
If you want content to be passed, there are many threads here. One is mine, which is "chain reaction..). Its now buried somewhere :(.
I know some people do realize things only when they loose their jobs or when its too late. If realization happens only that way, I wish all of you those not participating actively loose their jobs and hence comes realization that will help you and us all. Hope that happens very fast..
"Agar booth lathon se hi soon sakthe hai, tho lathon hi sahi..".. How my quote on 10..
2011 funny quotes about friendship
Best Friends Funny Quotes
mhathi
03-17 11:42 AM
There are several of us who have been left with no choice but to file under EB3 by our employers, despite qualifying for EB2 at least.
Maybe the lawmakers should understand this plight...
I am forced into EB3 despite having a US Masters due to the same situation, but I wonder what lawmakers can do about this. The best way will be for us to lobby for relief in all EB immigration categories; not just EB1 or EB2.
Which is what is IVs stated goal anyways.
Maybe the lawmakers should understand this plight...
I am forced into EB3 despite having a US Masters due to the same situation, but I wonder what lawmakers can do about this. The best way will be for us to lobby for relief in all EB immigration categories; not just EB1 or EB2.
Which is what is IVs stated goal anyways.
more...
funny quotes on friends. funny
.soulty
02-15 08:24 AM
just google search subway for inspiration...
look for photos or something.
look for photos or something.
funny quotes about friendship.
StarSun
02-17 09:50 AM
Who is IV?
You and I = WE.
You and I = WE.
more...
funny quotes on friends. funny
Winner
04-07 10:45 AM
it is good to hear from Pappu that IV is ready to take up this issue ...but till someone comes foward ..can IV focus on other issues like recapture, removal of country limits etc (there is no shortage of issues where focus is needed)
------------------
no comments from anyone regarding the above ?
You keep posting the same thing over and over again. I remember some questions some of the members asked you and I guess you conveniently ignored it.
Let me remind you those questions.
1) Why did you not contribute to the funding drive?
2) If IV core team agrees to work on everything you want, what are you willing to do? What will be your contribution in terms of time, effort and money?
If you have a plan where we can make something happen, please make a detailed document on how you are planning to achieve the objectives and send it to info@immigrationvoice.com. If you plan makes any sense, I'm sure core will be happy to work with you.
------------------
no comments from anyone regarding the above ?
You keep posting the same thing over and over again. I remember some questions some of the members asked you and I guess you conveniently ignored it.
Let me remind you those questions.
1) Why did you not contribute to the funding drive?
2) If IV core team agrees to work on everything you want, what are you willing to do? What will be your contribution in terms of time, effort and money?
If you have a plan where we can make something happen, please make a detailed document on how you are planning to achieve the objectives and send it to info@immigrationvoice.com. If you plan makes any sense, I'm sure core will be happy to work with you.
2010 funny quotes about friendship.

quotes about friendship funny.
dhesha
07-18 10:18 PM
called uscis to ask when july 2 filers are likely to get receipt notice.She said because of the load of apps expected it might take about 4 to 6 wks.I hope july 2 filers don t have to pay huge penalty for filing on the very ifirst eligible day:( (something to worry about till this journey ends i guess):(
this 4 to 6 weeks is from 2nd July or 17 July?
this 4 to 6 weeks is from 2nd July or 17 July?
more...

cute funny quotes about best friends. quotes about friendship funny.
GreenLantern
03-15 12:30 PM
A robot would be cool. I would do that.
hair Best Friends Funny Quotes
hairstyles Funny Quotes
gcdreamer05
03-09 01:47 PM
hey bsbawa atleast ur pd is apr 04, now it is feb 04 for you , there is hope that you will get it by this year end atleast, think about folks like me, i have to wait till 2019 to get my eb3 to current......... so stop crying and be happy that atleast ur in EB2........ :o
more...
funny quotes about friendship
msgrewal81
02-19 12:18 AM
There is a big Hispanic lobby to represent illegals in Congress. Who is there to represent us and put our amendments - NOBODY. So, best is to either oppose it or die.
hot funny quotes on friends. funny
funny quotes about friends and
Openarms
11-06 10:49 AM
This is the only thread and issue that helps a lot of people in the process. If USCIS send the numbers correctly then we better of assuming when is our GC turn is. We will know the real picture and it will definitely open lot of peoples eyes to act in the future... So "Immigrants" please send the letters.
more...
house house funny quotes about
makeup funny quotes and
desi3933
03-11 11:02 AM
The problem with this guy is he has got his GC and now he doesn't want anybody to have it. Basically he enjoys when people are having of pain. That's the reason he doesn't want any progress in PD's. Dude, if you don't like if people are talking about positve things such as "PD becomes Current" then my humble request to you is just stay-out of any converstations.
See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881
Hey Joker -
I joined IV 5 years after getting my GC. Please look at my 900+ posts and pull out one (just one) that justify your stupid thoughts.
If that's make you happy - PD will be current next month. Now start dreaming again.
-- desi3933
See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881
Hey Joker -
I joined IV 5 years after getting my GC. Please look at my 900+ posts and pull out one (just one) that justify your stupid thoughts.
If that's make you happy - PD will be current next month. Now start dreaming again.
-- desi3933
tattoo funny quotes about friendship.
Funny Quotes About Friendship
GCplease
03-04 09:26 AM
I am with Singhsa on this.
Recapture of un-used visas alone can make a huge difference.
Recapture of the unused visas which amounts to 160,000 and the yearly quota of Employment based visas for 2008 will add up to 300,000 visas which would approximately mean 150,000 families getting a Green Card.
Once people get a Green card, they�ll feel secure about their future and start thinking about buying a home and settle down. 10% of this may already have a home. 40% may not have the intention of buying a home due to various reasons. If the remaining 50% decide to buy a home after they get a green card, that amounts to 75,000 homes being taken off the real estate market.
This will not completely remove the housing crisis, but it will definitely ease it a little bit.
Legal immigrants have a very good credit score and the Lenders will be more than happy to offer them loans. At an average home value of $ 200,000, this will amount to Fifteen Billion Dollars which will work along with the President's Economic Stimulus Plan in bringing the nation out of Recession.
My assumptions are very conservative here. Even thought the average price for a home in US is around 200k, most of our guys live in costly places where houses will average around 300k.
We are not offering to USCIS that so many of us will buy a home if we get a greencard. we are just showing them the potential here.
We are not asking them to change their laws to increase the quota of green cards. all they have to do is, do some administrative fixes (which we are lobbying for in the Letter to President Campaign) whereby they can re-capture un-used visas.
Recapture of un-used visas alone can make a huge difference.
Recapture of the unused visas which amounts to 160,000 and the yearly quota of Employment based visas for 2008 will add up to 300,000 visas which would approximately mean 150,000 families getting a Green Card.
Once people get a Green card, they�ll feel secure about their future and start thinking about buying a home and settle down. 10% of this may already have a home. 40% may not have the intention of buying a home due to various reasons. If the remaining 50% decide to buy a home after they get a green card, that amounts to 75,000 homes being taken off the real estate market.
This will not completely remove the housing crisis, but it will definitely ease it a little bit.
Legal immigrants have a very good credit score and the Lenders will be more than happy to offer them loans. At an average home value of $ 200,000, this will amount to Fifteen Billion Dollars which will work along with the President's Economic Stimulus Plan in bringing the nation out of Recession.
My assumptions are very conservative here. Even thought the average price for a home in US is around 200k, most of our guys live in costly places where houses will average around 300k.
We are not offering to USCIS that so many of us will buy a home if we get a greencard. we are just showing them the potential here.
We are not asking them to change their laws to increase the quota of green cards. all they have to do is, do some administrative fixes (which we are lobbying for in the Letter to President Campaign) whereby they can re-capture un-used visas.
more...
pictures funny quotes on friends. funny

funny quotes about friends.
gimmegc
07-13 08:36 PM
Lucky you, you might start seeing LUDs on you case by the end of this month. If you do please send me a message.
Reg correcting the dates, USCIS usually takes months to respond to such things. I'm not gonna do anything about it for my case, unless the processing dates show virtually no movement.
My understanding of process.date is that it is the oldest date of completed cases - which means they might be caught up with processing on most cases received till that date (July-20th 2007 ?) I could be wrong, we'll see..
Thanks, I will keep you posted. My PD is Nov 04 and I am hopeful that something good is gonna come out of this one......
Reg correcting the dates, USCIS usually takes months to respond to such things. I'm not gonna do anything about it for my case, unless the processing dates show virtually no movement.
My understanding of process.date is that it is the oldest date of completed cases - which means they might be caught up with processing on most cases received till that date (July-20th 2007 ?) I could be wrong, we'll see..
Thanks, I will keep you posted. My PD is Nov 04 and I am hopeful that something good is gonna come out of this one......
dresses funny quotes about friends and
funny happy birthday quotes
rock
06-23 10:25 AM
For AP it doesn't matter approved I-140 or not. For EAD it's safer not to use it till I-140 approval. I would apply for it and hold just in case. Also your spouse can use EAD without I-140 approval, she/he can switch back to H4 if 140 is denied. I's critical for main applicant to maintain H1/L1 status.
Yes, you can continue to file and use AD and AP while dates retrogressed. Thanks Volemar for the reply. Do you have any official link for both these answers? I just want to apply EAD along with I-140 and I-485. I will not use EAD until the I-140 is approved. Every time I talk to my employer and attorney, they always ask me about the proof in form of any official uscis link for any damn thing.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Yes, you can continue to file and use AD and AP while dates retrogressed. Thanks Volemar for the reply. Do you have any official link for both these answers? I just want to apply EAD along with I-140 and I-485. I will not use EAD until the I-140 is approved. Every time I talk to my employer and attorney, they always ask me about the proof in form of any official uscis link for any damn thing.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
more...
makeup cute funny quotes about best friends. quotes about friendship funny.
house funny quotes about
eager_immi
07-24 07:09 AM
A guy with visa #current in June, his check got encashed.Guys, check this thread out. sanjay is saying he got his checks cashed.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10994&highlight=cheque
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10994&highlight=cheque
girlfriend Funny Quotes About Friendship
funny quotes about friendship.
TeddyKoochu
09-10 10:29 AM
One of the main things that could help us to make a correct guess is number of approved and pending I-140s per country per year of priority.
USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this
With the data we may come up with an exact figure (Let’s not spend IV resources for that) but ball park approximation range of 100-120K for EB2 I/C and similar for EB3 ROW indicates that it’s a very tall order for them to be current any time soon even with the most optimistic and lofty assumptions. What I intended to indicate is that the real issue is the per country limits there should be equality within all categories (PS - I have nothing against my friends from ROW). Elimination of per country limits is a must for any kind of fair play, the EB2 spillover will all evaporate once the economic climate improves and for the retrogressed countries there won’t be much of a difference between Eb2 and Eb3 once again, this certainly will happen in the next 5 years before either EB3 ROW or EB2 I/C become literally current.
USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this
With the data we may come up with an exact figure (Let’s not spend IV resources for that) but ball park approximation range of 100-120K for EB2 I/C and similar for EB3 ROW indicates that it’s a very tall order for them to be current any time soon even with the most optimistic and lofty assumptions. What I intended to indicate is that the real issue is the per country limits there should be equality within all categories (PS - I have nothing against my friends from ROW). Elimination of per country limits is a must for any kind of fair play, the EB2 spillover will all evaporate once the economic climate improves and for the retrogressed countries there won’t be much of a difference between Eb2 and Eb3 once again, this certainly will happen in the next 5 years before either EB3 ROW or EB2 I/C become literally current.
hairstyles funny quotes about friendship
funny quotes on friends. funny
angelfire76
09-28 05:57 PM
I am one who has got a Master's degree in the US. I want to mention that because that I am proud of that. Just like Immigration Voice is stressing the fact that it is for legal immigrants only, not the illegal ones.
Anyone who has something to be proud of would want to mention it. Americans like to say "proud to be an American" for the same reason.
Besides, having finished a graduate degree program in the US is a big contribution to the US either financially and/or academically.
The most serious issue with the US educated is that when it comes to work that requires a lot of work experience, they are not as competitive as those who went straight to work and has got a lot more work experience. They are only good in coming up with new patents and building new business models. The current immigration system favor those that have more work experience. So that is why the US educated ones are in a disadvantaged position.
Considering the fact that the US educated have contributed a lot (some up to 6 years or more of their time) to the US financially and/or academically and still in a disadvantaged position, we do need some special treatments.
Have I made it clear?
I got a free ride through graduate school, so I should be ashamed that I didn't contribute financially and used tax payer money to convince my advisor to work on pet projects.Academically too they were more proof-of-concept type projects. :D That was a joke. Point taken. :)
Hmmm..no I would think that you still need BS+5 to qualify for EB2 while you only need BS+1.5 yrs to qualify for EB2. Where do you think the scale is tipped?
Also how fair is it that a new grad from college joins Microsoft, Intel (no majority of people who work there are not tech studs)etc. where GC sponsorship is a process versus somebody who doesn't have a Master's degree but great engineering skills honed by experience and works for a start-up. The immigration process is loaded against the startups in case you didn't know. I've seen too many real life scenarios of the above to be convinced otherwise.
But let's not beat a dead horse and invite the wrath of admins or senior members.
Anyone who has something to be proud of would want to mention it. Americans like to say "proud to be an American" for the same reason.
Besides, having finished a graduate degree program in the US is a big contribution to the US either financially and/or academically.
The most serious issue with the US educated is that when it comes to work that requires a lot of work experience, they are not as competitive as those who went straight to work and has got a lot more work experience. They are only good in coming up with new patents and building new business models. The current immigration system favor those that have more work experience. So that is why the US educated ones are in a disadvantaged position.
Considering the fact that the US educated have contributed a lot (some up to 6 years or more of their time) to the US financially and/or academically and still in a disadvantaged position, we do need some special treatments.
Have I made it clear?
I got a free ride through graduate school, so I should be ashamed that I didn't contribute financially and used tax payer money to convince my advisor to work on pet projects.Academically too they were more proof-of-concept type projects. :D That was a joke. Point taken. :)
Hmmm..no I would think that you still need BS+5 to qualify for EB2 while you only need BS+1.5 yrs to qualify for EB2. Where do you think the scale is tipped?
Also how fair is it that a new grad from college joins Microsoft, Intel (no majority of people who work there are not tech studs)etc. where GC sponsorship is a process versus somebody who doesn't have a Master's degree but great engineering skills honed by experience and works for a start-up. The immigration process is loaded against the startups in case you didn't know. I've seen too many real life scenarios of the above to be convinced otherwise.
But let's not beat a dead horse and invite the wrath of admins or senior members.
illinois_alum
07-16 08:15 AM
Your company should be quite rich to keep paying for EAD's and AP's you don't need, with their periodical extensions, and also for your H1 renewals....
Don't know about his company...but the attorney definitely must be quite rich with all the legal charges :D
Don't know about his company...but the attorney definitely must be quite rich with all the legal charges :D
desi3933
01-31 05:51 PM
Thanks a lot Desi3933. I dont have words to thank you...
Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.
That would be absolutely fine.
Also, she will be maintaining H1 status. That is always good to have when I-485 application is pending.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.
That would be absolutely fine.
Also, she will be maintaining H1 status. That is always good to have when I-485 application is pending.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
No comments:
Post a Comment