Thursday, 1 December 2011

osama bin laden young

images osama bin laden dead proof_07. osama bin laden young. Osama Bin Laden was taking

Osama Bin Laden was taking




vdlrao
07-14 01:25 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR07.shtm

see te table 6 in that link.





wallpaper Osama Bin Laden was taking osama bin laden young. with an Osama Bin Laden

with an Osama Bin Laden




gcformeornot
08-15 03:59 PM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html





osama bin laden young. osama bin laden found. osama

osama bin laden found. osama




ajthakur
07-14 05:44 PM
PD: Jan 2006
Category: EB2
Could you inform us what your Eb category is and what is your priority dates.
TIA





2011 with an Osama Bin Laden osama bin laden young. Note to CIA Bin Laden

Note to CIA Bin Laden




nojoke
09-18 12:10 AM
Omg, easy. This is embarrassing. You completely took it out of context. Its all good ok, its all good.
I will take it easy if you weren't intentionally insulting.



more...


osama bin laden young. Finding Osama Bin Laden

Finding Osama Bin Laden




rajuseattle
07-14 07:14 PM
ajthakur,

U r covered under AC-21 if I-140 is not revoked by your previous employer.

Be truthful to USCIS and using a very good attorney firm drat AC-21 and Employment verification letter to USCIS. Since your PD is current chances are after reviewing the new employment letter USCIS might approve your case.

Please dont waste time in on this forum, instead spend some money to consult Rajeev Khanna or Sheela Murthy, it is worth spending every penny on the advice and their services for invoking AC-21.

Per your RFE notice it looks like, USCIS is only interested in verifying your current employment in the similar profession. good employment verification letter and AC-21 draft is good to save your GC.

RFE might have triggered due to previous H1B transfer, it has nothing to do with your employer revoking I-140. Trust me lot of desi consulting companies dont want to take any "Panga" with USCIS and 99% of the time they just ignore employees leaving them. So dont worry, dial in Murthy or Khanna consulting services and see what's their take on your case. If you are getting any help from new Employer's attorney that will be free of cost to you.

Bottomline you need a competent attorney for answering this RFE and invoking AC-21.





osama bin laden young. Young+osama+in+laden+wife

Young+osama+in+laden+wife




yawl
07-16 05:13 PM
they are shameless liars and racists



more...


osama bin laden young. he taught Osama Bin Laden

he taught Osama Bin Laden




gc_wow
03-09 12:37 PM
why did row eb3 gone back 2 years?





2010 osama bin laden found. osama osama bin laden young. osama bin laden dead proof_07.

osama bin laden dead proof_07.




vaishnavilakshmi
07-11 02:04 PM
Request More Eb3 Guys To Participate......

Please....

Hi Alex,

How about ur details?u havenot posted ur details here???

vaishu



more...


osama bin laden young. 2010 re young osama bin laden.

2010 re young osama bin laden.




nyte_crawler
04-07 12:32 PM
After reading this rumor mongering for a few weeks now, I have drawn a common between these cases (if we believe for a second that these stories ARE true). All these friend of a friend of a friend who were "sent back", seem to be working fro "desi" software "consultants". If that is indeed the case, then great work CIS. These shysters have no place in the EB queue anyways.

(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.

(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.

So, Cut the crap and do your work.

You seem to be drawing conclusions out of nowhere. What�s up with you and desi software consultants? Please stop posting incendiary remarks about any group of people. I understand you have your opinion, but please be constructive and justify it based on facts, not on some rumor and your own personal vendetta. Just like you, everybody have their right to have their opportunities to improve their life and betterment of their communities they surround themselves with.





hair Note to CIA Bin Laden osama bin laden young. Is Osama Bin Laden dead?

Is Osama Bin Laden dead?




prad123
05-05 11:32 PM
My friend was on situation. He consulted lawyer. If already change of status is applied from October 1 you will be in H1. But if you go out of country and come back before October 1st with L1 visa, you are COS will not be valid. Youcan continue in L1. But only problem is you can not switch to H1 later without stamping.



more...


osama bin laden young. Leader,young osama bin bride

Leader,young osama bin bride




newuser
09-27 11:08 AM
http://return2india.org/





hot Finding Osama Bin Laden osama bin laden young. Young+osama+in+laden

Young+osama+in+laden




dpp
07-09 03:53 PM
I dont think legally you can sue someone, because they have worked harder.
I posted this link , so that everybody may know the legal reasons, which we can be presented in a court of law.

If this lawsuit is accepted by the court , then the USCIS lawyers would tell what exactly happened.

I till now personally believe , that the USCIS/DOS hasnt broken any law.
They may have however changed a pettern,process , but no law has been broken.

Everybody knows they didn't broke the law, but the way they followed is wrong.

I saw somebody suing her company because her colleagues are using perfumes. If this kind of US, then why should we leave them for this disaster.

What they broke is "They need to give prior notice in advance". They cannot give one-hour or one-min notice. They haven't given one-min notice also. It is outrageous. So, please don't say that they didn't broke any law.

Do you know what does it mean by notice? It should be given well in advance if you want to convey something.

They completely broke all those ethical laws.



more...


house lacrosse, Pictures osama bin laden young. Young+osama+in+laden+dead

Young+osama+in+laden+dead




pappu
01-18 01:06 PM
we now have 110 members signed up for monthly contributions. Thanks to all those that signed up.





tattoo Young+osama+in+laden+wife osama bin laden young. re young osama bin laden.

re young osama bin laden.




delax
07-13 10:22 AM
Permit me to call out the grossly misguided emotions I've seen in this thread.

We have a co-alum of the DHS Secy sending a detailed, cogent and EASY TO READY letter pleading for our cause and yet we diss her.

Sheela Murthy might be different things to different people. Reality is that she is agent of capitalism JUST AS WE ARE. Then, why take a holier than thou attitude and arbitrarily attribute nefarious intentions to her actions?

This shallowness illustrates the deep void in vision and a decidedly insular world view.

I would urge IV members to THANK Sheela Murthy for her cogent articulation of the human impact of this disastrous situation and ask her to continue to support the cause through various means.

And by the way, I am NOT a client and that should make no difference in the quest for objective realization that there are shared interests at play.

However, I AM a trained negotiator and conflict mediator (apart from being a co-author of a mediation model) and hence from that perspective would aver that such realization of shared gains are what ADD VALUE to a discussion.

Cheers!

Cant agree more - Well said.



more...


pictures he taught Osama Bin Laden osama bin laden young. Osama Bin Laden is dead

Osama Bin Laden is dead




actaccord
02-17 10:06 AM
for the update, StarRun.

We should have done it early (by 2 weeks before and continue the same for every 2weeks) so that people who need to get air ticket & Accommodation can get it @ better pricing. Also we will start getting contribution from silent member which can help to understand the level of participation bit early so that we plan for the event perfectly (or close to perfection).

IV sent newsletters last year on advocacy efforts to its members. We are doing it this year as well. We are trying to reach out to our members to attend the event.





dresses Young+osama+in+laden osama bin laden young. Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Laden




Morty
08-07 02:55 PM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

PD: July 2004
RD: July 3rd 2007
ND: Sept 12th 2007
I-140 Approved May 2007
Service Center: NSC
Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)

Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.

I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.


Congrats Myvoice23. Enjoy the new found freedom.
I tried to contact IO using POJ method(as from your profile) but the call landed at USCIS customer service. The lady checked and said the current processing time is one month behind my notice date and she cannot do any thing at this time. She asked me to call when the processing time is past my notice date so that she can open SR.



more...


makeup 2010 re young osama bin laden. osama bin laden young. lacrosse, Pictures

lacrosse, Pictures




.soulty
02-20 02:31 AM
any progress on this?... i finally decided im not going to partipate.. seeing that other work needs to take priority but im still interested in peoples progression, and yes i know i said people should post before they are finished but hey the cats out of the bag already... so lets see them!!!.





girlfriend re young osama bin laden. osama bin laden young. osama bin laden young.

osama bin laden young.




msgrewal81
02-19 12:11 AM
If you are lazy enough to contact your representative and Obama, you should not complain for not getting your voice heard. Each and every email matter. Also contact Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee [D, TX-18] on her website. contact all. It wont take 5 minutes.


Dear (Congressman/woman, Pres. Obama):

Recently an immigration bill was presented in the congress. The HR 264 is embarrassing for legal immigrants.

1) People who are illegal here for more than 5 years will get green card/path to citizenship but people who are legally here for 4 years and 11 months gets nothing.

2) HR 264 says "continuous presence of 5 years". Of course illegal immigrants can't leave the country and they will fulfill this requirement, but legal immigrants can leave country so might have left country for even 3 or 4 months in last 5-6 years to visit home country or any other reason including business. Although brief discontinuity is said to be okay but what if some legal immigrant leave country to be his/her parents for 2 months in last 5 years? So, this continuous presence rule is tailor cut to include illegal immigrants and exclude legal immigrants.

Is this what law abiding get when they follow rules? I request you to make sure that legal immigrants are ahead of illegals in every way. An illegal should not be awarded for being in US for 5 years while a legal, law abiding, tax paying legal immigrant is offered nothing for being in US for 3 or 4 years.

Kind regards
(Your name)

https://writerep.house.gov/htbin/wrep_save

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/


Now click on the links above and copy paste this stuff there. IT IS IMPORTANT....





hairstyles Leader,young osama bin bride osama bin laden young. Bin Laden#39;s

Bin Laden#39;s




asia2america
01-19 09:40 PM
Hi! I am planning to apply EAD on my own as I could no longer afford to pay my expensive lawyer, but there I am not sure how to answer question 13 in the form which says, "Have you ever before applied for employment authorization from USCIS? Since I was and still am on H1, should I answer yes? Please help. Thanks.





pray
08-17 08:55 AM
Chill guys just kidding no point getting worked up about all this.I know it's causing a lot of angst.The best course of action is to get back to our lives and let the chips fall as they may.





lazycis
12-20 08:49 PM
Well, I moved a lot since 2001 and I don't know if the IO sent any documents to my previous address. Yes, I have unexpired H1B visa till Oct 2002(I-94 valid until Oct, 2002). In Apr, 2005, I went to Canada for stamping of my new H1B. I again made an appointment in Jan, 2008.

No worries for you, if you were inadmissible they would not let you back into the country.



No comments:

Post a Comment