2011 Vampire Diaries – Nina
grinch
02-15 07:32 AM
Yeah well if you don't want to make it look spiffy, then thats your choice!
I'm working on my entry currently, and it's coming along well, just some basic modeling and texturing, and some decent renders.
Doesn't have to look amazing or whatnot!
And deadline can be altered if you wish.
I'm working on my entry currently, and it's coming along well, just some basic modeling and texturing, and some decent renders.
Doesn't have to look amazing or whatnot!
And deadline can be altered if you wish.
wallpaper 2011 Vampire Diaries – Nina
and Kayla Ewell at Nina
uppaji
08-03 12:29 PM
Hi Can we all agree up on a standard content format to Lou Dobbs.
Please send your text, if you have already sent emails.
I just want to make sure that they should realize that there is mass response for the smae topic.
Please send your text, if you have already sent emails.
I just want to make sure that they should realize that there is mass response for the smae topic.
Bulgaria-born Nina Dobrev,
gimme_GC2006
04-06 05:53 PM
right..ok..today at work I heard from my colleague that his friend was sent back from airport
My colleague's friend's story.
Went to india for 3 weeks vacation..at POE, officer called his employer and asked "do you need him(a H1B) to work for this position? Cant you find any US Citizen?".
Apparently, the response from employer ( I think Desi consulting)is, "Yes..we dont need him..can find a USC"..
The poor guy is sent back.
Now, I asked my friend to inform his colleague to come forward and post his story at IV..but I doubt if he cares Rat's as** now that he is kicked out.
hmmm...I have a travel coming up in Nov/Dec...with all adventurous luck going on with me, I have other plans now :confused::confused:
My colleague's friend's story.
Went to india for 3 weeks vacation..at POE, officer called his employer and asked "do you need him(a H1B) to work for this position? Cant you find any US Citizen?".
Apparently, the response from employer ( I think Desi consulting)is, "Yes..we dont need him..can find a USC"..
The poor guy is sent back.
Now, I asked my friend to inform his colleague to come forward and post his story at IV..but I doubt if he cares Rat's as** now that he is kicked out.
hmmm...I have a travel coming up in Nov/Dec...with all adventurous luck going on with me, I have other plans now :confused::confused:
2011 and Kayla Ewell at Nina
Nina Dobrev: Um, my real
rockstart
07-16 08:46 AM
I hope some lawyer on this forum or on their respective websites can answer this question I think most folks have given their FP's only once some where from Oct - Dec 2007 time frame and USCIS said they do not need more FP's for most cases since they now have the ability to reuse the FP's. My guess is unless you have a criminal record of some kind or perhaps your name appears in the POI list they do not call you for FP again perhaps some random cases as part of Quality checks might be included but thats it.
Does any one remember any statements made by the Ombudsman about preadjudication?
Does any one remember any statements made by the Ombudsman about preadjudication?
more...
show, quot;vampire diariesquot;.
amitjoey
07-05 03:52 PM
Update: Thank you everyone who has contributed since July 2 when we announced the drive. Our total contributions from paypal and google are around $2,500 till now (despite having 15 k members). As you can understand this is hardly of any significance for even a small legal effort. A big lawsuit is out of question. Thus IV core will use it for IV activities to further pursue its advocacy efforts. IV encourages its members being a plaintiffs with AILF if they so desire. If you are an IV member and also a plaintiff, you can let us know for any guidance we can provide. IV will be coming up with more direction to its members soon. We will have some plan for everyone and will need participation from everyone. Please stay tuned.
Man, $2500 only. That is really pathetic.
Man, $2500 only. That is really pathetic.
Vampire Diaries starlet Nina
smartboy75
07-11 01:17 PM
Thanks for your post. Is there any chance for any or Significant movement like this in EB-3. Now it's about time for EB-3 to move ahead. We have been trying for Bills every year, without any luck. Why is it so difficult for any movement in EB-3, which is stuck in 2001 and not moving ahead. It is really frustrating. EB-3 I is really suffering the most. Is there any solution for that ?
____________________
Phone calls to CHC Members
Written Letters to President & IV
Attended DC Rally
Contributed to IV
PD: October 2003, EB-3
The OFFICIAL answer to you question Is there any chance for similar movement for EB3 ??can only be available in the Oct Visa bulletin under EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY section....
____________________
Phone calls to CHC Members
Written Letters to President & IV
Attended DC Rally
Contributed to IV
PD: October 2003, EB-3
The OFFICIAL answer to you question Is there any chance for similar movement for EB3 ??can only be available in the Oct Visa bulletin under EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY section....
more...
New Vampire Diaries promo
mugwump
01-18 12:29 PM
2 years ago, I had to go to EWR (newark airport) to give my room mate his passport, he was stopped. eversince then, i always carry my passport even for domestic travel
2010 Bulgaria-born Nina Dobrev,
Nina Dobrev Photo
alisa
01-27 09:25 AM
I am glad you posted this.
I will put the numbers in the excel spreadsheet and see what comes out.
But these might give more sensible results than the preposterous wait times that we were getting.
If the average depletion rate for India is 34K per annum, then the wait times would look a lot better I think.
I am assuming that these numbers include the dependents. So, if 34K adjustment of status were awareded, then, roughly speaking, there were 17K primary applicants, and 17K dependents? Am I correct?
Also, for the accumulation rate, when we say that 65K H-1 visas are given out annually, I am assuming that does not include the dependents. Am I right??
FISCAL ------ Employment ------- EB3
YEAR ----- Total ---- INDIA | Total --- India
2000 ----- 111,024 | 15888 | 51,711 | -5567 :IV FY 2000 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2000%20table%20V.pdf)
2001 ----- 186,536 | 41720 | 90,274 | 16405 :IV FY 2001 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2001%20table%20V.pdf)
2002 ----- 171,583 | 41919 | 87,574 | 17428 :IV FY 2002 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2002%20table%20V.pdf)
2003 ----- -83,020 | 20818 | 47,354 | 10680 :IV FY 2003 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2003%20table%20V.pdf)
2004 ----- 157,107 | 39496 | 88,114 | 19962 :IV FY 2004 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY04tableV.pdf)
2005 ----- 242,335 | 47160 |122,130 | 23399 :IV FY 2005 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY05tableV.pdf)
6 yr total - 951,605| 207001| 487,157| 93441
Annual Avg --------- 34500 | -------- 15574
If this trend would have continued. There should not be any MAJOR retrogression problem, but if you remember from the Nov 05 VB. The warning was very clear:
During FY due to anticipated heavy demand, the AC21 provisions are not expected to apply, and the amount of Employment numbers available to any single country will be subject to the 7% cap. It is anticipated that the addition of unused FY-2005 Family numbers and the remaining AC21 numbers to the 140,000 annual minimum will result in an FY-2006 annual Employment limit of 152,000. This will mean an Employment per-country limit for FY-2006 of approximately 10,650.
To illustrate the effect of the reduced per-county limitation during FY-2006 on the oversubscribed countries, it should be noted that during FY-2005 India used approximately 47,175 Employment numbers.
If you plug this number into your analysis the result might be a couple of years of advance for your predictions.
andy
I will put the numbers in the excel spreadsheet and see what comes out.
But these might give more sensible results than the preposterous wait times that we were getting.
If the average depletion rate for India is 34K per annum, then the wait times would look a lot better I think.
I am assuming that these numbers include the dependents. So, if 34K adjustment of status were awareded, then, roughly speaking, there were 17K primary applicants, and 17K dependents? Am I correct?
Also, for the accumulation rate, when we say that 65K H-1 visas are given out annually, I am assuming that does not include the dependents. Am I right??
FISCAL ------ Employment ------- EB3
YEAR ----- Total ---- INDIA | Total --- India
2000 ----- 111,024 | 15888 | 51,711 | -5567 :IV FY 2000 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2000%20table%20V.pdf)
2001 ----- 186,536 | 41720 | 90,274 | 16405 :IV FY 2001 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2001%20table%20V.pdf)
2002 ----- 171,583 | 41919 | 87,574 | 17428 :IV FY 2002 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2002%20table%20V.pdf)
2003 ----- -83,020 | 20818 | 47,354 | 10680 :IV FY 2003 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2003%20table%20V.pdf)
2004 ----- 157,107 | 39496 | 88,114 | 19962 :IV FY 2004 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY04tableV.pdf)
2005 ----- 242,335 | 47160 |122,130 | 23399 :IV FY 2005 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY05tableV.pdf)
6 yr total - 951,605| 207001| 487,157| 93441
Annual Avg --------- 34500 | -------- 15574
If this trend would have continued. There should not be any MAJOR retrogression problem, but if you remember from the Nov 05 VB. The warning was very clear:
During FY due to anticipated heavy demand, the AC21 provisions are not expected to apply, and the amount of Employment numbers available to any single country will be subject to the 7% cap. It is anticipated that the addition of unused FY-2005 Family numbers and the remaining AC21 numbers to the 140,000 annual minimum will result in an FY-2006 annual Employment limit of 152,000. This will mean an Employment per-country limit for FY-2006 of approximately 10,650.
To illustrate the effect of the reduced per-county limitation during FY-2006 on the oversubscribed countries, it should be noted that during FY-2005 India used approximately 47,175 Employment numbers.
If you plug this number into your analysis the result might be a couple of years of advance for your predictions.
andy
more...
Vampire Diaries: Nina Dobrev
3d Nirvana
02-27 09:12 PM
soulty I think your way might be right also, I vaugely remember something about that. Idk, might want to check out both grinch :)
hair Nina Dobrev: Um, my real
nina dobrev vampire diaries
ajm
11-02 12:40 AM
NRC 2008 063585
The request is in the complex track.
The request is in the complex track.
more...
The Vampire Diaries - Nina
ragu
02-19 09:03 PM
are nil. Politicians are not going to touch immigration even with a 10 foot pole right now.
I'm one of those who say with pride that I can create jobs and buy houses. Then why will not congress or policy makers not touch this. As some here said it depends upon what we think about ourselves. I know many people who like to work under someone even after 10-15 years, my brother is like that, and I know many more like me who want to start companies, employ many people, and do bigger things. Both may be right in their own ways, but if you project yourself like me, then the doors will open.. Show enterprise..
I'm one of those who say with pride that I can create jobs and buy houses. Then why will not congress or policy makers not touch this. As some here said it depends upon what we think about ourselves. I know many people who like to work under someone even after 10-15 years, my brother is like that, and I know many more like me who want to start companies, employ many people, and do bigger things. Both may be right in their own ways, but if you project yourself like me, then the doors will open.. Show enterprise..
hot show, quot;vampire diariesquot;.

Nobody knew who Nina Dobrev
tcsonly
09-19 04:44 AM
Hi,
I was one of the marshalls, reached Los Angeles like an hour ago. The rally was a huge success, but not upto the expectations from the locals. There is no doubt there is more participation from CA members in both days 17, & 18th and I am not sure what stopped locals attending the rally when they have excellent commuting options to the monument and the capitol area unlike the west coast where we're forced to drive.
I am sure that the local chapter leaders such as Arun, Sukhvinder, Sivakanth, & others put a lot of time, effort, & money into getting the permits from different authorities, display matertials prepared and delivered on time, and other logistics.
At the same time, having 6 weeks time for the rally, I think the local chapters in DC, VA, MD, & DE should have taken a bigger initiative in conducting chapter meetings to improve the participation, and volunteer efforts in receiving people from the airports and/or providing accommodations.
I spoke to one person from CA who came with all the checks written with the names & amounts in advance, and handing them over to the members who were sponsered for the rally.
Thanks to all who made the rally a big success.
I do support in changing the organization name to "Legal Immigration Voice" immediately.
I will be writing more in the morning,
Chandra.
I was one of the marshalls, reached Los Angeles like an hour ago. The rally was a huge success, but not upto the expectations from the locals. There is no doubt there is more participation from CA members in both days 17, & 18th and I am not sure what stopped locals attending the rally when they have excellent commuting options to the monument and the capitol area unlike the west coast where we're forced to drive.
I am sure that the local chapter leaders such as Arun, Sukhvinder, Sivakanth, & others put a lot of time, effort, & money into getting the permits from different authorities, display matertials prepared and delivered on time, and other logistics.
At the same time, having 6 weeks time for the rally, I think the local chapters in DC, VA, MD, & DE should have taken a bigger initiative in conducting chapter meetings to improve the participation, and volunteer efforts in receiving people from the airports and/or providing accommodations.
I spoke to one person from CA who came with all the checks written with the names & amounts in advance, and handing them over to the members who were sponsered for the rally.
Thanks to all who made the rally a big success.
I do support in changing the organization name to "Legal Immigration Voice" immediately.
I will be writing more in the morning,
Chandra.
more...
house Nina Dobrev attended and
Few quot;Vampire Diariesquot; watchers
GCBy3000
01-17 11:34 AM
it is a slow process. This recurring contribution is a good process in long run. We will inspire our members to contribute. This will grow in to thousands eventually. Keep up the good work with our core objectives.
/\/\/\/
bumping up the thread since this is the most crtical thing for us to achieve at this time so that we can put more resources at work in the coming months. As everyone could see on this thread, only few members have signed up for recurring contributions. We sent emails to all 8000+ members and the emails are still bouncing. Members have put fake email addresses. Despite repeated requests members have not updated their profile. In future when we send out updates by email or phone, such members will not get any updates too.
Since yesterday more than 2000 members have visited IV site and read this thread. We did not even get 1/100th of members signing up for this and contributing as little as $20.
Is this your commitment to the cause?
/\/\/\/
bumping up the thread since this is the most crtical thing for us to achieve at this time so that we can put more resources at work in the coming months. As everyone could see on this thread, only few members have signed up for recurring contributions. We sent emails to all 8000+ members and the emails are still bouncing. Members have put fake email addresses. Despite repeated requests members have not updated their profile. In future when we send out updates by email or phone, such members will not get any updates too.
Since yesterday more than 2000 members have visited IV site and read this thread. We did not even get 1/100th of members signing up for this and contributing as little as $20.
Is this your commitment to the cause?
tattoo Vampire Diaries starlet Nina
dresses Nina Dobrev nina
coopheal
10-15 05:09 PM
I will send the letter tommorow.
more...
pictures New Vampire Diaries promo
Nina Dobrev from Vampire
apb
08-16 01:04 PM
Provided there is a separate check associated with that. If 485 is not filed your EAD/AP application will be rejected. Once your date becomes current CHANGE your lawyer because from my understanding of your situation either your lawyer is ignorant or he/she has pathetic attitude towards your case.
dresses Nobody knew who Nina Dobrev
vampire diaries elena gilbert
kicca
09-28 02:21 PM
just found this interesting link about doing business in the world
http://www.doingbusiness.org/economyrankings/
it's on worldbank.org
http://www.doingbusiness.org/economyrankings/
it's on worldbank.org
more...
makeup Vampire Diaries: Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev attended and
feedfront
09-20 12:06 PM
Does anyone know, how much attorney gonna charge to reply RFE?
girlfriend dresses Nina Dobrev nina
Is Nina Dobrev Secretly Dating
va_labor2002
07-24 12:38 PM
Hi rpatel,
I agree with your points.You are totally right. We should atleast try this channel. I think IV should address this issue to USCIS.
I concur with the fact that manner in which the law is written/interpreted currently, its going to be an uphill task to convince the USCIS of letting us file I485 without a visa number available. Did the core group make any effort in this direction or is it their foregone conclusion that its non starter at all?
I believe we should try to make an effort in this direction however small the chance of success may be. My reasons are following:
1. Even if the USCIS director might not have an authority to change the procedure without congressional intervention first, the effort required to convince a congress man/ congressional committe on this issue will be smaller compared to pushing them to take up SKIL immediately.
2. I dont know if Dept of Homeland Security might have any say in this but again we can try getting an audience with Negroponte to appraise him of the situation.
3. Thirdly since CIR/SKIL are currently in dormant stage, coregroup/volunteers might be more open to pursuing low potential/high yield effort like this one is.
I agree with your points.You are totally right. We should atleast try this channel. I think IV should address this issue to USCIS.
I concur with the fact that manner in which the law is written/interpreted currently, its going to be an uphill task to convince the USCIS of letting us file I485 without a visa number available. Did the core group make any effort in this direction or is it their foregone conclusion that its non starter at all?
I believe we should try to make an effort in this direction however small the chance of success may be. My reasons are following:
1. Even if the USCIS director might not have an authority to change the procedure without congressional intervention first, the effort required to convince a congress man/ congressional committe on this issue will be smaller compared to pushing them to take up SKIL immediately.
2. I dont know if Dept of Homeland Security might have any say in this but again we can try getting an audience with Negroponte to appraise him of the situation.
3. Thirdly since CIR/SKIL are currently in dormant stage, coregroup/volunteers might be more open to pursuing low potential/high yield effort like this one is.
hairstyles The Vampire Diaries - Nina

Vampire Diaries Star Nina
retrohatao
02-03 09:40 AM
I have not heard from any of the moderators/forum organizers on this. Does that mean immigrationvoice is NOT FOR "name check" affected immigrants?
neverbefore
07-29 02:23 AM
Hi all,
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
Please desist from such irrelevant postings here. If you have a personal problem, at least display the intelligence to find the proper forum for it.
To answer your irrelevant question, such a thing can be protested best by not consuming the beer and most of all, to not give it publicity by laying bare your intellect at the wrong fora.
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
Please desist from such irrelevant postings here. If you have a personal problem, at least display the intelligence to find the proper forum for it.
To answer your irrelevant question, such a thing can be protested best by not consuming the beer and most of all, to not give it publicity by laying bare your intellect at the wrong fora.
jainnidhi26
03-11 09:59 AM
Is there any acco/carpool available near REAGAN INTERNATIONAL ??
No comments:
Post a Comment