Thursday, 1 December 2011

quotes about english language

images an English language book quotes about english language. the English language are

the English language are




ramus
07-02 05:16 PM
Who is first?





wallpaper the English language are quotes about english language. on the English language

on the English language




newuser
04-23 12:48 PM
Out of all the people I called, around 10-15 members phone no's don't even go to a voice mail. Please update the phone's and e-mail addresses that can reached incase we have an event like this.

Thanks to all the members who were able to attend this event.

Go IV.





quotes about english language. the English language are:

the English language are:




ItIsNotFunny
10-15 12:10 PM
do that and as a backlash, the PDs will go back to 1800! after that even if u send the whole garden they won't be current again:D

If Gandhi would have thought the same way!

We must protest and it has to be a unified process. Last time we were really successful. It was one of the factors why they allowed everyone to file EAD - partial independence. Take it positive.





2011 on the English language quotes about english language. english language. free

english language. free




ita
02-01 11:33 AM
That's fine ..To show that we are in status form the last non-immigrant visa entry to 485 filing stage should we have our monthly stubs or will W2 be sufficient? I'm afraid I've some misplaced. Again thank you very much for your responses.



>> Thank you very much for the response. I sent you a PM.
I don't respond to Private Messages. If you have questions for me and would like to get my opinion on it, please post in forums here.

____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin



more...


quotes about english language. english-language bara

english-language bara




weasley
02-12 05:38 AM
True. We need members like desi3933 ( got GC and citizenship), United Nations (think he got GC) who spend time here and provide real details. I have read many posts of Desi3933 which are really helpful and he does speak with facts.


we need folks such as desi3933 here. No where he vented any frustration. Take your garbage and frustration some where else.





quotes about english language. the English language for

the English language for




pappu
06-14 01:13 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/TransformationConOps_Mar07.pdf



more...


quotes about english language. middle ,english language

middle ,english language




3d Nirvana
02-27 09:39 PM
nice BLUE! That was exactly the site I was looking for. :)





2010 the English language are: quotes about english language. an English language book

an English language book




mirage
02-03 10:38 AM
I spoke to Congresswoman Zoe Logfren's staff few days, back and they specifically pointed out on the country quota issue. I'm sure lot of lawmakers are aware about this issue, I wan to give it a try, guys who think it is an unfair system, please PM me, this is my own initiative so no there is no arguement on whether IV supports this or not...



more...


quotes about english language. Quote Reader

Quote Reader




tikka
07-05 01:57 PM
Total so far approx. $300.
Monthly contrib: $20 for over 7 months.



This purpose of this post in not to boast about my contribution. It is to motivate others who are on the sidelines.


for your contribution :)





hair english language. free quotes about english language. with english love quotes

with english love quotes




intezar2005
04-13 10:40 AM
2004 140000 155330 -15330
2005 140000 246877 -106877
2006 140000 159081 -19081
2007 140000 162176 -22176
2008 140000 166511 -26511


from 2004 to 2008 visas issued are greater than quota 140000, are they recaputring old visas?



more...


quotes about english language. alexander iii of russia quotes

alexander iii of russia quotes




chanduv23
04-04 09:11 AM
I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.

Actually it is difficult to ascertain to a level to determine if the h1b is filed by a body shop because right from Accenture, PWC to the smaller Cayotes all are offshoring and outsourcing, every company has its own product and inhouse development.

Most of American companies want a pool of talent available at time of need to choose from and these companies always maintain the supply at a premium.

A lot of people come through bodyshops and later move on to permanant jobs.

Something the differentiates research jobs, non IT jobs etc... and protect their interests and have some quota for tthem will be beneficial.





hot english-language bara quotes about english language. and English quotes without

and English quotes without




desigun
07-12 05:09 PM
My PD is Oct. 07 (EB 2)

Gurus.. pls advise.

Could i expect my dates to be current by mid of 2011?

Thanks,



more...


house over the English language quotes about english language. the English language and

the English language and




kalakotim
07-18 10:03 AM
Guys,
We all should be ok.One of my friends called USCIS several times and everytime he has been told that all the applications filed on July 2nd and after were put on HOLD. I wouldn't worry abt Greg's comments.





tattoo the English language for quotes about english language. into the English language

into the English language




Sakthisagar
06-11 10:39 AM
no need to worry about this proposal, as some one said this is a proposal like thousands of bills gone inside the whirl wind of politics in Senate and Congress, but as a precaution, IV warned everyone to sign this and send it to senators so they are extra aware of this situation. discussing on this is a waste of time. because this not even a burning issue and no one can pass and amendment without making aware of all the Senators.

Grassley is always against H1B and the latest Jan 8th memo is because of his push. but this proposal of his will not work out. and H1B memo is currently sued in the court.

Folks, Please do not get extra alarmed ont his stupid proposal.



more...


pictures middle ,english language quotes about english language. be in English language.

be in English language.




MDix
01-25 10:45 AM
Please post Email/Letter content here, I can ask all my friend to send it to their respective Senator....

No more Discussion only ACTION.



Thnaks,
MDix





dresses and English quotes without quotes about english language. punjabi love quotes in punjabi

punjabi love quotes in punjabi




pitha
06-12 02:17 PM
So what is your point, you say only CIR can bring any relief to eb immigrants and no other bill like skil will be considered, but cir will not gives us any relief at all, so you would prefer a cir without any relief for us rather than not having any bill?

all this talk about cantwell amendment, what does cantwell amendment offer us, it offers us nothing that we dont already have. Canwell amendment is the best amednment we have so far, that should give you an idea of the pathetic situation we are in. Please start opposing this bill. If not, can somebody enlighten me what is the "good stuff" i am missing in this bill.

Pitha (Shree)
I see what you are thinking, but EB3india is correct. In CIR or never.
I agree with him that we need to get a new stratergy to handle this.

I do not know why IV core has not spoken after this bill died. When CIR came to the Senate floor with all these restrictions, Logiclife mentioned something
like we should become illegals.

He must have been kidding but one could see the fact that the illegals were the ones who were getting the benefits.

I want to hear a similar statement from them, let us see........



more...


makeup Quote Reader quotes about english language. over the English language

over the English language




svr_76
06-10 01:15 PM
Our best bet is to partner with groups/org (hi-tech lobby) that have as members big firms that are impacted by this. This would give us a more directed approach on opposing.

I am trying to identify the group of immigrants impacted by this rule-making and was trying to highlight that the rule restricts DHS from approving visa petitions from Employers.

As such EADs are not filed by employers and moreover are not Visa application.





girlfriend into the English language quotes about english language. quotes about photography.

quotes about photography.




Abhinaym
09-10 11:22 AM
This is taken from the chat page:

To access this area you must have: a.) Over 50 posts b.) Over 30 reputation points

Right! Then it means 30 reputation points and not dots!

Thanks for that.





hairstyles alexander iii of russia quotes quotes about english language. to english language

to english language




logiclife
12-26 03:46 PM
I see an increasing incidence of activities/offers/utilities with restrictions, citizen/green card status only, here are some examples, perhaps others can share experiences too:

1. I tried to travel to Mexico. if you do not have a GC, here is what you have to do (for many not all nationals, India is on the list):
appear in a consulate (350 miles for me) personally, with all family members present, the consulate will send a request for permission to proccess to Mexico City. then cool your heels at least 6 weeks. Once permission is obtained the entire family reappers in person to apply for the visa.
I chose not to travel.

2. Amex is advertising a glopal trip protection insurance, with the caveat that you may only apply if citizen or GC.

3. I've been a Citibank customer for a decade, and have considerable funds with them, one click of a button opens me a new e-account- except that the fine print says you have to be Citizen/GC to do it.

4. A travel package to Europe offers an incentive- 1 euro for 1 dollar at the hotel....you guessed it! only citizens and GC....

5. i heard someone complain about Discover earlier....they send preapproved offers then reject you if you tell them you are not Citizen/GC. I've had one for years, they happened to send me an approved offer without the question....the whole thing is tragicomic :-)

6. If your visa is expired as mine is (btw a feb date has never opened up anywhere in India to date...i'm sick and tired and frustrated....getting an appt is a major hassle) the you better choose your airline carefully, the French embassy demands personal appearance (350 miles) for the 10 min it takes to issue a visa- which then lets me walk from one gate to another at De Gaulle....

I'm not dying to be a permanent resident. I don't consider it my right. I have not taken anyone's job...I was recruited after a long search failed. Since I have joined our practice has grown many fold, my revenue itself has doubled and we have recruited more providers - Americans, incidentally.
But i would love to have a green card as long as i'm here, life would just be easier...

I dont think you need a transit visa for Charles De Gaulle airport anymore. They used to have that if you dont have a valid visa you were going to use for return trip. I think that's gone. It caused Air France to lose a lot of business and they probably got that removed by French Govt.

About AMEX, Discover, Citi issues, I guess the business is theirs to lose. There will always be competition to pick up that demand. If they are going to be picky, they are going to lose a half a million potential customers to someone else. They are not the only ones in creditcard, banking business.





gc28262
08-11 05:21 PM
Guys,

I have thought of one more idea..

We know very well that by current interpretation EB3 is permanently fixed to the back of the line. NO EB3 will get processed until the last EB2 who files in the year 2013 gets approved, (counting out the regular quota).

And why are we here? Many believe (or know) that it is because of the 245(i) amnesty signed by Clinton and Bush.

Isn't it ironic that the illegals that were put in the line are not being moved back as the line expands? Why only we legals? Maybe there is some scope to challenge the 245(i) visa number allocation and point out that legal immigrants are waiting in line then how can you admit illegals in front

Anyone having the facts and numbers of 245(i)?

This will need a legislative change.
I have some information about 245(I) here EbImmigrationReference (http://ebimmigrationreference.blogspot.com/)





ashkam
07-28 12:14 PM
What's with all the fundies crawling out of the woodwork?

By the way, dear fundies, if you are so against the First Amendment (freedom of speech), why are you in this country applying for a green card anyways? Because, you know, the First Amendment is kind of a big deal here.



No comments:

Post a Comment