Thursday, 1 December 2011

gerard butler ps i love you

images share with you another man gerard butler ps i love you. P.S. I Love You starring

P.S. I Love You starring




pappu
12-27 10:02 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Permanent_Resident_Card#Other_Immigr ation_Sites

for some reason these people delete our links whenever we put it. In the past I spent a lot of time to go on each of these diff pages related to immigration, greencard, indian americans , chineese americans etc and inserted IV links in their content as well as external links but everytime the editors have deleted them. Dont know why? maybe I dont know much about wikipedia and how it works.

thanks for the initiative, go_gc_way. and thanks to all those that helped in this effort. Pls. continue to help spread the message on various sites.





wallpaper P.S. I Love You starring gerard butler ps i love you. Gerard Butler: (he laughs)

Gerard Butler: (he laughs)




chanduv23
07-01 11:58 AM
fyi
http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf

Testimony of Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division, Visa Services Office, U.S. Department of State, June 6, 2007.

Any indepth on what is the bigger picture here? Something is happening in the background on the immigration side.

Looks like lot of politics and blame game among agencies.

I think immigration lawyers or AILA etc.. may also not have any say here though they all put up on their website that we will file lawsuit etc.....





gerard butler ps i love you. Gerard had

Gerard had




jainnidhi26
03-11 09:59 AM
Is there any acco/carpool available near REAGAN INTERNATIONAL ??





2011 Gerard Butler: (he laughs) gerard butler ps i love you. Gerald Butler in P.S. I Love

Gerald Butler in P.S. I Love




sayantan76
02-22 07:55 PM
I agree with you.
This guy googler just wants 5 minutes of fame and attention. By talking about such sensitive information on the forum, he is risking anything good that can happen for us in future. DOS can get unhappy with this official for discussing such information. I can understand the motives of lawyers for announcing on their website. They want publicity and business for themselves by showing off their connections.
Any Govt official who mentions any piece of information to a member of general public or press does it with full knowledge that the information can become public knowledge....so either the information shared by this person with googler is not sensitive (most likely the case since generic USCIS modus operandi in making available visa numbers and moving dates should be public information) or the person does not care that sensitive info gets leaked. So Googler did the right thing in sharing the info

Also - i dont understand the logic that having this information could risk any good that might be coming our way - its not that googler's source is making any special favors or moving the dates faster than they should....all he is doing is moving dates as per USCIS policy.....so even if USCIS gets pissed off with this person and replaces him - the next incumbent would also move dates in a similar manner (nothing works like "precedence" in Govt).......the only harm coming our way is that we would have lost a good info source



more...


gerard butler ps i love you. Gerard Butler PS

Gerard Butler PS




coopheal
04-11 05:11 AM
EB3-I won't retrogress back to 2001 again. It will keep moving forward at slow but steady pace.

And you inferred this from EB3 Mexico becoming Unavailable in month of May.





gerard butler ps i love you. P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You




ak27
01-03 11:35 AM
Hello Everyone,
Wish all of you very happy new year. So far, we have only six members on group. If I may have missed anyone, please send me an email ajay1857@gmail.com.

NJ chapter must be largest... Let us make it..

Thank you..



more...


gerard butler ps i love you. P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You




prakgc
07-24 07:26 PM
Folks,
Although i did not miss the EVL i sent an incomplete G325A form without the foreign address and the foreign occupation.

I already have an approved I-140. Can i send a updated G325A based on my A#? or should i wait for a RN and then send it.

My worry is what if i don't even get a RN and get a reject?





2010 Gerard had gerard butler ps i love you. share with you another man

share with you another man




virald
07-18 12:34 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^



more...


gerard butler ps i love you. P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You




maddipati1
07-11 10:12 PM
the current 485 processing dates for both NSC and TSC are in July'07.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

which means, processing of all the 485's with a PD before July'07 are completed and ready to be assigned a visa number.

and now VISA numbers are available.

also, i heard abt namecheck ruling, they will give u GC even if ur 485 is stuck in namecheck, which was worst way of getting stuck for lot of guys.

so, every EB2-I with a PD before 01JUN06 will get a GC shortly.

140 pending, RFE, clerical error cases are exception to this.
these guys will definetely get GC in OCT'08.

surely they will make EB2-I unavailable in next month, coz, there are no more VISA #s available for this year,

but in OCT they will resume from 01JUN06 minus 'the guys whose PD is before 01JUN06 and their application processing is completed (140 approved, satisfied RFE etc ) '

it looks all good for EB2-I guys have fun.





hair Gerald Butler in P.S. I Love gerard butler ps i love you. Gerard Butler Met Demi Lovato

Gerard Butler Met Demi Lovato




angelina
09-26 12:44 PM
This is nicely being played by big lawyers. They used us for demostration and converted the propaganda to media as it is for H1B . Profitablity is more on new H1B

Yes they can subtly change things and then say that it was just a mistake.
Dirty politics



more...


gerard butler ps i love you. Event: quot;P.S. I Love Youquot; World

Event: quot;P.S. I Love Youquot; World




chnaveen
01-16 03:32 PM
signed up for $20 per month though paypal.





hot Gerard Butler PS gerard butler ps i love you. Gerard Butler.

Gerard Butler.




Hassan11
03-18 01:00 PM
Link is here: http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285&page=26

Ron Gotcher said on his reply to some readers questions:
The mystery is solved. I have corresponded with Charlie Oppenheim in the Visa Office. He confirmed that the 27% limit does apply. He explained that during this fiscal year, the CIS consumed an unusually large number of Indian EB2 visas, thus making the category unavailable despite a retrogression in the cuoff date which was intended to hold number use within the limit.

He said that based on his discussions with the CIS, he was informed that the CIS did not feel that the current amount of pending Indian first preference demand would be insufficient to use all available numbers under the limit. Therefore, he allowed some of those numbers to fall down into Indian second preference.

So, the Indian second preference numbers used to establish a cutoff date for April are coming from left over Indian first preference, not worldwide numbers.
__________________



more...


house Event: quot;P.S. I Love Youquot; World gerard butler ps i love you. Gerard Butlers PS I Love You

Gerard Butlers PS I Love You




suriajay12
03-30 07:47 AM
very good point and I agree 100 percent ..sad part is that such a good post gets buried under 20 posts which ask for more donations.
as far as I know FOIA campaign was for 5000 dollars ..then it was increased to 10,000. will it increase again ?

Do we do any more than just agreeing with others or disagreeing.. Sorry.. but we must not let down our efforts. I wrote to Zoe Lofgren and change.gov this weekend. What did you do for your problems?





tattoo P.S. I Love You gerard butler ps i love you. Butler in P.S. I Love You

Butler in P.S. I Love You




alterego
07-18 05:30 PM
Looking at these figures and trying to read the tea leaves for the upcoming year is what this thread is really about. A noble if useless pursuit.
There are some visas left for this year and most will go to EB2 India and China.

The USCIS has decided to give EB2I better attention that it has got for the last year or two. About time to be honest.
However that attention will not be at the expense of EB3I. If anything it will be EB3ROW that may feel some impact. EB3ROW is oversubscribed too. Clearly not as bad as EB3I but oversubscribed nevertheless, the VB in Oct. will reflect this. If any EB3ROW feel aggrieved by all this, he/she is free to jump above EB2I in the pecking order by merely stepping up to EB2ROW. Fair is fair and Eb2I should accept that.
EB1 and EB2ROW are the real red herring in all this. Those numbers have fluctuated quite wildly in the last 5-6 yrs as one can see from the charts in this thread. The number of applicants in those categories more than anything else will be the determining factor in the progress of Eb2I in the upcoming year. Given the slowing economy, the free access EB1 and Eb2ROW have had of late and the slowdown of 140 processing etc. I think that EB2I movement prospects look fair, but not bankable given the above issues. However the number of EB2 approvals seem set to be higher next year than for the last 2-3 yrs.



more...


pictures P.S. I Love You gerard butler ps i love you. of the Week: Gerard Butler

of the Week: Gerard Butler




redgreen
08-10 08:47 PM
so what you are basically asking is give gc to everybody who wants. country quota is meaningless (we know that!). qualifications are worthless. nobel prize or manual laborer (all are humans!). illegals also should be given gc without any reservations!

so when we start a campaign try to be reasonable. don't just 'focus' on our 'wishes'. think creatively how to solve the problem we are all facing, by understanding the basics of the whole process.

Good point. But there should be no holy cows where justice is concerned





dresses Gerard Butler. gerard butler ps i love you. P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You




ajthakur
07-14 06:52 PM
I dont remember any LUD on 140 after it was approved. I didnt pay attention to it. I just know now there is a LUD for 7/13/2008.
7/13 LUD is inconclusive. There's a separate thread on IV discussing this where EB-2 folks have seen a 07/13 LUD w/o AC-21. Do you remember seeing a change in your I-140 LUD after approval in 2006 and before last week when they generated your RFE?

if there was a LUD, this is a high possibility that your previous employer revoked I-140.

This RFE can not be generated out of the blues. Using H-1B Xfr instead of EAD has absolutely nothing to do with validity of your AC-21. At least i am not aware of any correlation between the two.



more...


makeup P.S. I Love You gerard butler ps i love you. Event: quot;P.S. I Love Youquot; World

Event: quot;P.S. I Love Youquot; World




eb3retro
01-30 02:33 PM
Hello all,

A few days ago I started a thread where laid off folks can post their qualifications and people who know of job openings can let them know.

Unfortunately, yesterday I received an email saying that an RFE was raised about my 485. My PD is Sept 2005 in EB3. WTH is my case being processed now? I saw in some other threads also that people with further off PDs are getting RFEs. Can someone shed some light on what the RFE may be about?

I used AC21 earlier last year after completing 180 days of filing 485 and got a new H1 approved. My 140 is approved and my previous employer has not revoked it. They only revoked the H1 and that too about 7 months ago. My new (now ex) employer hasnt revoked my H1 yet.

How long does it take for the RFE to come? I suppose it will goto my old company's lawyer though they are nice folks and will let me know.

i dont get it, u r a EB3- india (ur profile says that) with SEp 05 PD and you got an RFE on 485? Cos, i know uscis did not even touch eb3 india with any PD of even 2002. something is not right?





girlfriend Butler in P.S. I Love You gerard butler ps i love you. Gerard Butler - Television

Gerard Butler - Television




saimrathi
07-05 01:45 PM
Please make this a paid website, and see how many stick around.. the results will make it clear as to what it should be.. but if you do have members quitting the message boards, they will probably not return..

Instead of debating on this trivial issue, why not spread the word about the VB fiasco to the media etc...





hairstyles Event: quot;P.S. I Love Youquot; World gerard butler ps i love you. Monday Man Love- Gerard Butler

Monday Man Love- Gerard Butler




priti8888
02-16 02:57 PM
2006 census


Total population of India,china, mexico and Philipines = about 40 % of world population

India - 17% of world Population
China- 20% of world population
Mexico- 1.7
Phillipines-1.3 %
------------
Ttl 40 % of world population.

so theres a reason behind this quota. Its not divide and rule.

Excluding US (4.3) , ICMP Still comprise of 35.7 % of world total





neelu
12-11 05:09 PM
USCIS cannot do anything on the matter. INA is clear on the AOS conditions, one of which is "An immigrant visa is IMMEDIATELY available at time of filing for adjustment of status" (INA 245, 8 USC 1225)

INA should be changed which should be done through a legislative process, not through any rule making.


As I understand the above, the law only says when you can file for AOS (to change which a legislative process is required).

The above still does not throw any more light on the technicality which disallows concurrent filing. Does it?

Was concurrent processing facility removed through a congressional action (legislation)? If not, why is it required to reinstate it?

Is this a valid argument? If it is, then this particular request should be directed towards a body such as USCIS, etc and not the congress.

Any comments?





jonty_11
01-02 04:16 PM
From Pappu's post- total Members till now 7,921.
go to the bottom of the FORUMS page to see current members ..etc

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php



No comments:

Post a Comment