Saturday, 10 December 2011

live laugh love tattoo

images Live, Laugh, Love live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love tattoo.

live laugh love tattoo.




rajeev_74
07-05 11:09 AM
Hope this helps...
Answer me this. God forbid but if you have a cancer and your brother has a malaria and you have just one doctor to treat. Would you ask doctor to treat you first since you have a bigger issue than your brother? No, right.
Dude, we all are brothers in this mess and everyone deserves to be treated fairly. I agree that core should work to eliminate BEC problem as well as any other opportunity to get any other immediate relief but core has limited resources, very limited funding plus and core needs to work on areas which fixes maximum number of lives here.
There are around 40000 people stuck in BEC and if 20% of those can join core and contribute, I'm sure that is enough number to allocate resources accordingly. But somehow people has got the wrong idea that IV is not for people stuck in BEC. I've seen similar posts in immigrationportal.com as well.

Now if IV will work for people who were eligible to file in July or even for people who just filed on Jul 2nd, i'm sure people will come and say that IV is for July 2nd people only. But that is not the case. Any issues/bill/ammendment which can bring some immediate relief should be worked along with our core issues which is retrogression. Once you are out of BEC (I hope you do asap as several of my friends stuck there), I'm sure your main issue will be retrogression and not BEC even if there are other people stuck there.
So lets not divide these communities any more, work together towards common cause that can bring some relief to our brother, sisters and ourselves. We all be benefitted if we all support each other.

Hope you understand.
Thanks





wallpaper live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love tattoo. +need+is+love+tattoo+wrist

+need+is+love+tattoo+wrist




abracadabra102
02-09 04:45 PM
They wasted 580 EB3 India visas last year (2009).
Total available EB3 India GC Visas per year: 2802
Used: 2222

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV_2.pdf

A third of 7% is the upper limit for EB3 I. They can issue fewer Visas based on demand from other countries. Having said that, South Korea and Philippines got more than their fair share. There may be some reason for this.





live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love tattoos.

live laugh love tattoos.




Imigrait
01-30 02:39 PM
It is my fault. I should have explained it better.

The immigration laws are very confusion. Entry on AP is legal entry and it is ok, but it is not considered as lawful entry for I-485 approval process ONLY. For last lawful entry, USCIS looks for last entry on non-immigrant visa.

Hope that helps.

____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin

I agree with the point above, but does this even apply to CrazyGhoda/OP? Because, he already has I485/AOS pending, which is a legal presence in the US in itself. Hence, I don't see him accruing any "out of status/illegal presence" days. He "MIGHT" have to show a future/current employer who is sponsoring his GC, depending on what his RFE asks for.

Please comment.





2011 +need+is+love+tattoo+wrist live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love quotes tattoos

live laugh love quotes tattoos




ajthakur
07-14 06:47 PM
Suppose my employer had revoked the 140 application within 180 days. In that case should I receive a NOID instead of RFE now.
The reason there is an RFE and not a NOID means USCIS is trying to adjudicate your application. Depends what action they take on your response..my 2 cents



more...


live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love tattoos

live laugh love tattoos




Sunx_2004
01-24 11:31 AM
^^bump^^





live laugh love tattoo. live love laugh tattoos.

live love laugh tattoos.




larun
06-12 08:36 AM
Done



more...


live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love tattoos. live

live laugh love tattoos. live




priti8888
02-16 03:13 PM
What is the % of chinese, Indians in USA ?


14% Asians Americans in US. (includes indians,chinese koreans, viatnamese, japanese etc)

I dont know about India and china specifically.

There are 2.7 million Indian americans in the U.S and 9.3 Chinese Americans.

You do the math.

Not sure if the totals include GC holders





2010 live laugh love tattoos. live laugh love tattoo. Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love




qualified_trash
12-27 07:02 AM
Let us consider this in the context of what happened in this country on 9/11. Almost all of these rules were implemented post 9/11. There is no use crying over this. IMHO, we are paying the price for someone else's mistakes.

We should just concentrate on legislative relief and in the interim, follow the law to the letter so when we do speak to the Senate/Congress, our position as a group should be above reproach.

As for home loans, Ameriquest gave me a great rate and had me pre-approved in no time.........

Airlines: fly direct to India/China/Japan/Philippines etc. it is a lot easier on kids as well (if you have kids :-))

And finally, it is good to see a bunch of new members on the forum :-)



more...


live laugh love tattoo. blue flower tattoo Live Love

blue flower tattoo Live Love




pappu
12-18 09:27 AM
Hello Everyone,
Can we have the conference call again on Wednesday, 12/20/2006 at 9.00 PM EDT. Also, let me know if you think its a good idea to create an NJ yahoo group so we can all get notified instead of checking back in here every now and then.

Thanks,
Varsha
Hello Varsha,
Pls organize the conf call and PM everyone in the group. If you like you can start a thread on the main forum to announce this call so that memebers can attend. We need members to actively participate in state chapters. It is very easy to feel frustrated with retrogression and complain but in order to fix the problem we all need to work on it.





hair live laugh love quotes tattoos live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love tattoos.

live laugh love tattoos.




rajuram
01-26 02:23 AM
I (and may be lot of others like me) want to care about IV & want to contribute to IV. But there has not even a single thread of good news for last several months. This is very demotivating. I have contributed only once. Every time I visit this site, I feel guilty of taking a free ride. But at the same time I find it hard to make any contributions with nothing happening on the horizon. Currently it looks like what ever is happening or going to happen with CIR etc is just moving at its own pace. If we can not expedite it, then what is the use? in any case congress will pass some relief for skilled workers when CIR comes up.



more...


live laugh love tattoo. live love laugh fail tattoo

live love laugh fail tattoo




HV000
03-18 09:54 PM
Common Guys. Let's focus on the topic of this thread...





hot live laugh love tattoos live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love. life love

live laugh love. life love




nojoke
03-01 04:00 AM
But as soon as he talks about his senseless economic plans, Investors pull their money out from the Market. Investors don't see a direction with Obama w.r.t solving this mess. Lack of investor confidence has a direct impact on the main street as companies will have to cut their Opex due to shortage of investment. Government can cut capital gains , lower down the taxes and bring more people to invest in the stock market.
If Obama goes by and spends all that money on government bull crap programs, it will not help private enterprise which in turn won't help in job growth or recovery. With no jobs and less consumer spending, economy will go into further hole with a huge debt.

That has been tried for the past 8 years and all it did was create this mess.
Oh yeah, the private enterprises are hiring people left and right. :rolleyes:You must be from alternate universe or wathcing too much faux news.



more...


house love tattoos designs. live laugh love tattoo. Live, Love, Life Tattoo

Live, Love, Life Tattoo




wizpal
08-15 09:52 PM
Guys,

Dont get too excited..All the statistics are pointing to a painful wait if your PD is 2004 or later for EB3 and 2005 or later for EB2. I have been in this mess for enough time(5+ years). July 2 fiasco(Flower compaign, San Jose rally, and class action suit) did wonders for us. Our issues got a lot of attention with some prominent congressman(Zoe, Cornyn, Spector, etc..). and media.

I have a hunch..if the turnout for DC rally(SEP 18) is huge, we could get a lot more attention from congress and we may get some immediate relief. We have the momentum. Keep up the spirit and show up in huge numbers. Lest..believe me, u r in for a long wait and uncertainities like tracking receipts, name check, h1/EAD renewals and so on
--------------------------------------
Be the change u want to see in this world.. Mahatma Gandhi.





tattoo live love laugh tattoos. live laugh love tattoo. live laugh love tattoos

live laugh love tattoos




TexDBoy
09-10 01:20 PM
I just see the eagle ... it should have started already ...



more...


pictures live laugh love tattoos. live live laugh love tattoo. 2010 i love you quotes tattoos

2010 i love you quotes tattoos




ronhira
03-11 11:13 PM
now looks like dates would move only after july..

which year?





dresses live laugh love. life love live laugh love tattoo. Live Love Laugh

Live Love Laugh




Winner
06-10 05:03 PM
Did my part.



more...


makeup blue flower tattoo Live Love live laugh love tattoo. love tattoos designs.

love tattoos designs.




varshadas
02-08 08:23 PM
Its OK either way. Everyone is not needed. It does not matter if you are not from the district. If you can't make it, don't sweat it. Hemal is coming. Two of us should be OK.

Btw, what happened to the flyer distribution at Metropark?

Thanks,
Varsha





girlfriend live laugh love tattoos live laugh love tattoo. Live, Laugh and Love

Live, Laugh and Love




abhijitp
03-03 06:48 PM
Instead of criticizing the idea, please submit your votes!
Only 300 odd people sent flowers to the USCIS and we know it worked. This site has a lot of one time visitors so don't expect 25000 votes, but it does not mean this idea is crappy. Heck, I want to buy a house myself, but I cannot even think about borrowing 300k+ when I may be asked to leave the country on a day's notice (remember no time between jobs when you are on H1B).





hairstyles live love laugh fail tattoo live laugh love tattoo. Tattoo Taboo- To Cover or

Tattoo Taboo- To Cover or




bestofall
07-30 12:13 PM
URGENT UPDATE: HR5882 scheduled for tomorrow - PLEASE CALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House Immigration Sub-Committee is planning on mark up Congresswoman Lofgren's recapture bill tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon in her subcommittee. This is an extremely IMPORTANT development. We are hoping that an agreement reached such that there is no party line vote on this effort. As such all members are requested to PLEASE PLEASE call the following members on the subcommittee requesting them to support Lofgren's recapture bill H.R.5882.

Majority Members (Democrats)
Member Name DC Phone
Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL) 202-225-8203
Howard L. Berman (D-CA) 202-225-4695
Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) 202-225-3816
Maxine Waters (D-CA) 202-225-2201
Bill Delahunt (D-MA) 202-225-3111
Linda T. Sanchez (D-CA) 202-225-6676
Artur Davis (D-AL) 202-225-2665
Keith Ellison (D-MN) 202-225-4755
Anthony Weiner (D-NY) 202-225-6616

Minority Members (Republicans)
Member Name DC Phone
Steve King (R-IA) [Ranking Member]202-225-4426
Elton Gallegly (R-CA) 202-225-5811
Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) 202-225-5431
Dan Lungren (R-CA) 202-225-5716
J. Randy Forbes (R-VA) 202-225-6365
Louie Gohmert (R-TX) 202-225-3035





tomchi007
02-21 05:12 PM
Pardon my ignorance and pls help me understand, how does PD impact the mass 485 applications sent July/August 2007?
I thought the PD is only relevant for being able to apply for 485 and didnt matter if your 485 application had been received. Am I wrong?





neoarch
12-23 10:24 AM
Hi all,

I reached US on H4 visa with my husband 6 months ago. I have been working in an IT firm back in India. Now my husband's contract got extended and it seems like we will be here for some years. I don't want to waste my career by simply sitting at home. I have searched through many job sites and I got many calls from desi consultants. Many of them are asking me to change the resume as I have only 2 yrs of experience. By reading thorugh all the forums and articles I am aware of the traps of desi consultants.

I do not want to show any fake experience. All these consulting firms are saying that I won't get any job here without changing my resume.. :(

I just want to know your humble opinion about the options I can try. Is it impossible to get through with 2 yrs of experience? Please share your thoughts on it. I feel very sad thinking about my career. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment