-ar, er, ir and phrases that
Daisy
10-25 02:15 PM
My EB3 India PD: March 2003
June filer
June filer
wallpaper -ar, er, ir and phrases that
chart conjugation. spanish
h1techSlave
11-10 10:20 PM
Pushing for such small changes is the right thing to do.
IV has people on the national advisory board that include the previous USCIS ombudsman, what is their take on this? I have not seen any thoughts from such experts that support this organization on this issue of quarterly spillover
IV has people on the national advisory board that include the previous USCIS ombudsman, what is their take on this? I have not seen any thoughts from such experts that support this organization on this issue of quarterly spillover
Spanish verb conjugation
sledge_hammer
06-19 06:12 PM
What is the "period of stay form"?
2011 chart conjugation. spanish
Sacudir Conjugation
shantanup
10-28 01:44 PM
Finally, notarized and faxed the letter today.
more...
How conjugation system without
chanduv23
02-17 10:18 AM
for the update, StarRun.
We should have done it early (by 2 weeks before and continue the same for every 2weeks) so that people who need to get air ticket & Accommodation can get it @ better pricing. Also we will start getting contribution from silent member which can help to understand the level of participation bit early so that we plan for the event perfectly (or close to perfection).
I agree. Flight tickets are discounted till the last 3 weeks, but if someone wnts to book at a later stage, they become expensive.
On another note, I think we must urge locals, and those in driving distance to really make it. People must take this very seriously.
Most EB3 have no clue whatsoever when the backlog clears. Everyone wants to just wait and discuss visa bulletins, but will not do anything. This includes EB3 ROW also.
People must step up and do some PR work.
We should have done it early (by 2 weeks before and continue the same for every 2weeks) so that people who need to get air ticket & Accommodation can get it @ better pricing. Also we will start getting contribution from silent member which can help to understand the level of participation bit early so that we plan for the event perfectly (or close to perfection).
I agree. Flight tickets are discounted till the last 3 weeks, but if someone wnts to book at a later stage, they become expensive.
On another note, I think we must urge locals, and those in driving distance to really make it. People must take this very seriously.
Most EB3 have no clue whatsoever when the backlog clears. Everyone wants to just wait and discuss visa bulletins, but will not do anything. This includes EB3 ROW also.
People must step up and do some PR work.
Learn how to conjugate devoir,
gk_2000
08-10 08:41 PM
So according to this interpretation EB1 also will be retrogressed till everybody from previous years gets gc !
Good point. But there should be no holy cows where justice is concerned
Good point. But there should be no holy cows where justice is concerned
more...
on avoir ir french avoir.
mbawa2574
02-15 04:33 PM
Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'
You are blaming Indians and Chinese as a community to be racists. I will rather not mix with people who think like you. It is your perception, not a chinese or Indian problem.
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'
You are blaming Indians and Chinese as a community to be racists. I will rather not mix with people who think like you. It is your perception, not a chinese or Indian problem.
2010 Spanish verb conjugation
Conjugate Venir
Madhuri
03-17 11:28 AM
EB3-India
PD: March 2006
EAD-AP approved, FP done
PD: March 2006
EAD-AP approved, FP done
more...
to conjugate theil sert
desi3933
03-17 07:21 AM
Did you just say "Just because people are not getting green cards does not mean wastage":D
That is exactly why we need to understand the process.
Have a look at visa numbers issued to EB category for the last 5 years and decide for yourself if visa numbers were wasted. I hope this helps with your "anxiety".
Year 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
EB-All 246,877 159,081 162,176 166,511 141,020
EB1 64,731 36,960 26,697 36,678 40,978
EB2 42,597 21,911 44,162 70,046 46,034
EB3 129,070 89,922 85,030 48,903 39,791
EB4 10,133 9,539 5,481 9,524 9,999
EB5 346 749 806 1,360 4,218
_________________
Not a legal advice.
That is exactly why we need to understand the process.
Have a look at visa numbers issued to EB category for the last 5 years and decide for yourself if visa numbers were wasted. I hope this helps with your "anxiety".
Year 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
EB-All 246,877 159,081 162,176 166,511 141,020
EB1 64,731 36,960 26,697 36,678 40,978
EB2 42,597 21,911 44,162 70,046 46,034
EB3 129,070 89,922 85,030 48,903 39,791
EB4 10,133 9,539 5,481 9,524 9,999
EB5 346 749 806 1,360 4,218
_________________
Not a legal advice.
hair Sacudir Conjugation
conjugated in portuguese
sledge_hammer
10-20 10:01 AM
Thanks gclabor07!
Highly Skilled workers:
Ensure high skilled workers trained and educated in the United States have the opportunity to stay and work in the United States upon graduation.
Reform caps for H-1B visa program to rise and fall in response to market conditions. Reduce bureaucracy and waiting times for workers to arrive in the United States.
Increase available green card numbers to reflect employer and employee demand.
Extend the ability for H-1B visa holders to renew their H-1B status while waiting for their green card number to become available.
Ensure available and qualified American workers are given adequate and fair opportunities to apply for available positions.
The rest of you guys; tell me this is not good for the EB community!!! Immigrants blindly think that Democrats are somehow the only party that will solve every problem of theirs w/o even looking at their agenda.
It is a no-brainer, McCain has a plan that will benefit us. I know we have no voting powers, but our support (in anyway legally possible) should be for McCain. Period!
Highly Skilled workers:
Ensure high skilled workers trained and educated in the United States have the opportunity to stay and work in the United States upon graduation.
Reform caps for H-1B visa program to rise and fall in response to market conditions. Reduce bureaucracy and waiting times for workers to arrive in the United States.
Increase available green card numbers to reflect employer and employee demand.
Extend the ability for H-1B visa holders to renew their H-1B status while waiting for their green card number to become available.
Ensure available and qualified American workers are given adequate and fair opportunities to apply for available positions.
The rest of you guys; tell me this is not good for the EB community!!! Immigrants blindly think that Democrats are somehow the only party that will solve every problem of theirs w/o even looking at their agenda.
It is a no-brainer, McCain has a plan that will benefit us. I know we have no voting powers, but our support (in anyway legally possible) should be for McCain. Period!
more...
Ir Verb Conjugation
sammas
07-12 04:41 PM
Sorry to say this but 1st March is not considered. Hopefully your PD will be current in next Sep 2010 bulletin. Good Luck!
hot How conjugation system without
-oh group Phenyl+group+ir
rpat1968
12-28 11:20 AM
We cannot save for our children's college in college savings plan as every plan needs a GC.
I am on H1B with approved I140 and I was able to open a College savings (529) plan for my daughter. I told them that I am a non resident alien and my GC is in process. Also I was able to get Life and Variable Life insurance on my non immigrant status.
(FYI : The plan is brokered through Farmers. Investment company is Putnam Investments)
I am on H1B with approved I140 and I was able to open a College savings (529) plan for my daughter. I told them that I am a non resident alien and my GC is in process. Also I was able to get Life and Variable Life insurance on my non immigrant status.
(FYI : The plan is brokered through Farmers. Investment company is Putnam Investments)
more...
house in ir conjugation Resarcir
Conjugation Rap by the Spanish Rappers (R and T)
amsgc
05-28 07:42 PM
Here is what I would do:
- Fast track the H-1B application using premium processing so that you know for sure whether you have it or not.
- If they approve your petition, it will have a start date of Oct 1. Since your L1 is expiring in Sept, they will not approve the change of status. So, you will get the approval notice without the attached I-94.
- Once you have the approval notice in hand, set up an appointment for your H-1B visa in your home country. Leave the country before your L1 I-94 expires.
- Get the H-1B visa and come back in Oct to work for your new employer.
If you decide to do the L1 extension now, then you get into issues of which petition was approved last by the USCIS - last action rule. Keep it straightforward with minimal complications so that your future applications, such as GC, are also less complicated.
Also, a word to the wise - make sure you are not unpaid/on bench, no nonsensical bonds etc. when you come in on H-1. These things create unnecessary complications in the future.
Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.
- Fast track the H-1B application using premium processing so that you know for sure whether you have it or not.
- If they approve your petition, it will have a start date of Oct 1. Since your L1 is expiring in Sept, they will not approve the change of status. So, you will get the approval notice without the attached I-94.
- Once you have the approval notice in hand, set up an appointment for your H-1B visa in your home country. Leave the country before your L1 I-94 expires.
- Get the H-1B visa and come back in Oct to work for your new employer.
If you decide to do the L1 extension now, then you get into issues of which petition was approved last by the USCIS - last action rule. Keep it straightforward with minimal complications so that your future applications, such as GC, are also less complicated.
Also, a word to the wise - make sure you are not unpaid/on bench, no nonsensical bonds etc. when you come in on H-1. These things create unnecessary complications in the future.
Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.
tattoo Learn how to conjugate devoir,
laborer conjugation includes
ramus
07-02 05:16 PM
Who is first?
more...
pictures on avoir ir french avoir.
Conjugation
GCwaitforever
02-22 11:41 AM
EB-2 India went to unavailable because USCIS stamped 2003/2004 petitions left and right to consume VISA numbers. Then they realized there were bunch of 2001/2002 petitions gathering dust. After no VISA numbers left, they had no option but to move the priority date backwards to make very few petitions current.
I am betting that they will move the dates forward to 2003 in August or September and process few more EB-2 India petitions. For any forward movement to happen to India EB-2/EB-3, ROW EB-2/EB-3 must become current again. If not, we have to wait till October 2008 for new quota to become effective.
I am betting that they will move the dates forward to 2003 in August or September and process few more EB-2 India petitions. For any forward movement to happen to India EB-2/EB-3, ROW EB-2/EB-3 must become current again. If not, we have to wait till October 2008 for new quota to become effective.
dresses -oh group Phenyl+group+ir
Conjugation
Administrator2
04-20 07:38 PM
Thank you for offering to volunteer for calling members in CA. Now we need 2 more volunteers to give 30-45 minutes to make the phone calls. This is a very important initiative. Kindly send me a private message if you would like to volunteer.
more...
makeup to conjugate theil sert

in ir conjugation Resarcir
diptam
06-30 10:48 PM
Yes - USPS express mail is next day. But you may not find a open Post office to post the Mail on SUNDAY.
I'm not sure if you drop it in a Express Mail drop box tomorrow if they will pro-actively pick up and deliver by Monday - Probably No.
USPS express mail is a 365 day service so far as "Delivery" is concerned but not from a "Pick up" standpoint probably
If FedEx doen't help try USPS, they also have overnight delivery.
If you handover the document on Sunday evening before 5.00 PM, by Monday noon it will be delivered.
I'm not sure if you drop it in a Express Mail drop box tomorrow if they will pro-actively pick up and deliver by Monday - Probably No.
USPS express mail is a 365 day service so far as "Delivery" is concerned but not from a "Pick up" standpoint probably
If FedEx doen't help try USPS, they also have overnight delivery.
If you handover the document on Sunday evening before 5.00 PM, by Monday noon it will be delivered.
girlfriend laborer conjugation includes
bab conjugation concevoir
masouds
02-16 10:16 PM
If the Africans had just continued to abide by slavery, they would never have gotten their freedom, just because, "it's the American policy."
I hate to break my own promise to shut up on this, and I hate to be your history teacher: African slaves in US didn't become free because they fought with their owners. They became free since President Lincoln decided that slavery had gone on a bit too long.
When european immigrants walked into this continent and started hacking natives, they had firearm, they had the aggression and they had the numbers on their side. Which one of these do you (or we) have?
Let's stop debating this, since this issue isn't going to be resolved here; You either get the next president/congress to abolish this part of immigration law, or ask the courts to force the government to do what you like.
I hate to break my own promise to shut up on this, and I hate to be your history teacher: African slaves in US didn't become free because they fought with their owners. They became free since President Lincoln decided that slavery had gone on a bit too long.
When european immigrants walked into this continent and started hacking natives, they had firearm, they had the aggression and they had the numbers on their side. Which one of these do you (or we) have?
Let's stop debating this, since this issue isn't going to be resolved here; You either get the next president/congress to abolish this part of immigration law, or ask the courts to force the government to do what you like.
hairstyles Ir Verb Conjugation
Er ir verbs. learn level Cover
ItIsNotFunny
11-11 06:03 PM
Almost all my personal friends I spoke to recently who did not want to help with IV stuff, now proudly claim "As Obama has become the president, he will do something for us to get the green card"
The hope continues :)
People come on IV only to blame IV and admins for all the problems in their lives, but when asked to help for IV stuff - they give red dots and leave bad comments
There will always be 2 types of people. Lets see and concentrate on people who are positive and move ahead.
The hope continues :)
People come on IV only to blame IV and admins for all the problems in their lives, but when asked to help for IV stuff - they give red dots and leave bad comments
There will always be 2 types of people. Lets see and concentrate on people who are positive and move ahead.
rajuram
11-11 10:33 PM
With democrats in control, at the very minimum we should try to push recapture of lost visa numbers. Tie that with the ability of immigrants to buy houses, we could have a game winner...
gimmeacard
07-13 05:02 PM
See the attachment which I had come across in this forum and saved it
Hope this is helpful.
just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2
reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can
I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait for me now.
Hope this is helpful.
just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2
reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can
I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait for me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment