Saturday, 10 December 2011

cool cars wallpaper hd

images car wallpaper (1),Cool HD cool cars wallpaper hd. girls wallpaper hd widescreen

girls wallpaper hd widescreen




logiclife
06-30 06:22 PM
The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.

Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
visa bulletin that will change the current dates.

Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.

Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.

IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.

IV team





wallpaper girls wallpaper hd widescreen cool cars wallpaper hd. girlfriend cool cars wallpaper

girlfriend cool cars wallpaper




kumarc123
02-09 12:13 PM
and he does post some useful data (remember the recent backlog data he posted before they officially released it).

anyway, why be so skeptical, don't we watch all the Superbowl ads but only buy the beer we like ;)

My question to Pappu and IV is, what are you doing about this?

Should we hold a rally like I last suggested, or again Iv core will Ignore?

Time to act on Something,





cool cars wallpaper hd. 2011 cool cars wallpaper hd.

2011 cool cars wallpaper hd.




vandanaverdia
09-10 03:16 PM
You have to think twice before you travel out of the country. You cannot travel out of the country freely because you are stuck at some or the other stage of the green card process.





2011 girlfriend cool cars wallpaper cool cars wallpaper hd. Cars wallpapers

Cars wallpapers




.soulty
03-11 12:14 AM
bluesund.. your wireframes are different than the final render?



more...


cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper. of cool

cool cars wallpaper. of cool




GCNaseeb
10-12 09:20 PM
See signature





cool cars wallpaper hd. hd wallpapers of cars and

hd wallpapers of cars and




mmanurker
07-28 11:59 AM
Now a days this has become a fashion to bash Hinduism and people take pride in doing so just to make a point to prove that they are very secular and far sighted and very broad minded but infact these are the people who are pseudo-secular and the reason for majority Hindus in our own country being held hostage by the policticians and the largest minority community in india.....
I've seen this many times that any hindu who speaks their mind and strong believers in their religion will be tagged as fundamentalists and rss supporters where as I have nothing to do with any religious groups but I am proud of my RELIGION and it does hurt me when I see my religion/gods depicted in a bad way. If you are a aethist then just shutup but don't bash Hindu religion and I am sure that all the guys who tried to do so dont have balls to bash other religions coz they know the conseqences of it and I am sure these religious bashing people are the one who'd visit temple to get their greencards but don't accept it either becoz they are hypocrates or ashamed of their own religion......



more...


cool cars wallpaper hd. girlfriend Cool Car Wallpaper

girlfriend Cool Car Wallpaper




jaggu bhai
08-10 02:15 PM
I am also in.... for anything:confused:





2010 2011 cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper hd. car wallpaper (1),Cool HD

car wallpaper (1),Cool HD




ramus
07-05 03:58 PM
Thank you.. IV appreciate your help.. I wish we get more new members like you.



Hi,

I joined for recurring $50 per month. I will ask all my friends to do the same.
I believe IV is the only forum/organazation concerned about our cause. Everybody else thinks immigration issue is just about illegal aliens. IV highlights the real issue, legal immigration.

dupedinjuly



more...


cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper hd.

cool cars wallpaper hd.




javadeveloper
12-12 04:09 PM
Is country quota in EB category justified? Hell No. But you know what - if you remove that then entire EB system would be high jacked by Indians, just like they have high jacked H1-B and L-1 visa category.

Agreed.The purpose of H1Bs is to help companies.The purpose of GCs is for political reasons with a Mask named EB.

They don't care if we are tired of working in H1B , many people are in Line to come here on H1.Then they don't have to give you a GC when there are millions of people are ready to work on H1

My 2C





hair Cars wallpapers cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper. cool cars

cool cars wallpaper. cool cars




GCBy3000
01-17 11:34 AM
it is a slow process. This recurring contribution is a good process in long run. We will inspire our members to contribute. This will grow in to thousands eventually. Keep up the good work with our core objectives.

/\/\/\/

bumping up the thread since this is the most crtical thing for us to achieve at this time so that we can put more resources at work in the coming months. As everyone could see on this thread, only few members have signed up for recurring contributions. We sent emails to all 8000+ members and the emails are still bouncing. Members have put fake email addresses. Despite repeated requests members have not updated their profile. In future when we send out updates by email or phone, such members will not get any updates too.

Since yesterday more than 2000 members have visited IV site and read this thread. We did not even get 1/100th of members signing up for this and contributing as little as $20.

Is this your commitment to the cause?



more...


cool cars wallpaper hd. 22 cool car wallpapers.

22 cool car wallpapers.




rghangrekar
02-20 04:05 PM
Congrats to Eb2 dudes.....hopefully EB3 will not fall very behind. I am hoping Eb3 keeps moving and gathers pace...





hot cool cars wallpaper. of cool cool cars wallpaper hd. cars wallpaper. cool cars

cars wallpaper. cool cars




NKR
03-07 11:32 AM
I am employed with a company and I work for a client through a preferred vendor. I am in a slightly difficult situation. I would like to do AC21 with the vendor and negotiate for more. This might irk the vendor and he could in turn tell my employer about this. I cannot put in my papers with my employer without having an offer from the vendor in hand. I cannot join the client directly because of hiring freeze.

My question is, if due to the above exercise my employer cancels my H1, will I be immediately be out of status, does having EAD means that I will be in status even if my H1 is cancelled?.. How much time will I have to join a new employer using EAD if my H1 is cancelled or revoked.?.

Thanks,



more...


house cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper hd.

cool cars wallpaper hd.




starving_dog
07-24 09:44 AM
This thread started just over an hour ago. The IV Core Team have full time jobs, families and competing interests. One of them will surely see the thread and comment in due time.





tattoo hd wallpapers of cars and cool cars wallpaper hd. Cool Car Wallpaper HD Android

Cool Car Wallpaper HD Android




nixstor
07-05 03:11 PM
But I have been using murthy forums - which are free for a long long time...even before IV came along....talking abt quality...same kinda ppl post there....dont see any diff....

I'm sure IV is doing a great job on something....but please do a little research before asserting that this is the only immigration forum in the world...

Dont mean to start a p***ing contest here.... those who want to and can pay shd pay....but thinking that ppl will pay for the forums is not really a solution.

No offense either. You cannot compare Murthy/Khanna forums with IV's. As long as you see IV just as a forum, you would not be able to make any distinction between IV & murthy/khanna forums. As I replied in another post, Murthy/Khanna get "invaluable" publicity that translates into clients shelling out $$$ in the long run. I hope you understand the difference.



more...


pictures girlfriend Cool Car Wallpaper cool cars wallpaper hd. Cool Cars Wallpaper

Cool Cars Wallpaper




perm2gc
01-10 12:12 PM
new forums and sites are here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=16078&postcount=42

any volunteers?
volunteers to post in those above listed forums or to search forums ?





dresses cars wallpaper. cool cars cool cars wallpaper hd. 2008 bmw 6 series HD cool car

2008 bmw 6 series HD cool car




actaccord
03-01 04:02 PM
.....



more...


makeup cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper hd. cool

cool cars wallpaper hd. cool




desi3933
02-02 02:32 PM
Thanks for your inputs Desi.

.....
one must be employed at all times on EAD
......

Not Correct. One must have a LC job offer and it must be available at all times since PD to the date of I-485 approval.

____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin





girlfriend Cool Car Wallpaper HD Android cool cars wallpaper hd. cool cars wallpaper. cool cars

cool cars wallpaper. cool cars




PresidentO
02-11 01:23 PM
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2009 = 215,343
Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000

Unused visa = 10,567
available for employment based visa numbers for FY2010.

*********
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105
Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000

Unused visa = ZERO
available for employment based visa numbers for FY2009.


Always go by the facts.


___________________
Not a legal advice.

You rock dude! Am I the only one to remember how visa numbers spill between FB and EB every other year? (or) Am I hallucinating?





hairstyles 22 cool car wallpapers. cool cars wallpaper hd. Cool Ford Car Wallpaper HD ii

Cool Ford Car Wallpaper HD ii




needhelp!
11-14 01:26 PM
Couple of days back I got the receipt. I'll post the number soon.





ajthakur
07-14 06:30 PM
Is it possible they are trying to adjudicate my 485. I am EB2 India PD: JAN 2006.
When did u file your application for EAD renewal and which service center? I am not sure why you think EAD renewal triggered this I-485 RFE?





abhishek101
12-26 04:06 PM
You have pretty much written my hit list. I could not have put it in better words.

Just to add I work for a bank and to open an account within bank I had to go through a long paper process, whereas any outsider (Citizen/GC) can get it in 5 min online.

But as a bank employee I do understand that while we at bank would love to open all accounts online (less cost and all) the US government has restrictions under Know your customer requirement, that prevents us from doing so. So while most of the business understand that they are losing business they are pretty much restricted by the laws of the land.

there are two ways out of it:

1. Support legislative action for getting GC faster, for that support IV.
2. Make the immigrant group a huge economic success that the business has incentive to provide it better services.



No comments:

Post a Comment