Saturday, 10 December 2011

cool life quotes

images life quotes and sayings cool life quotes. wallpapers of quotes on life.

wallpapers of quotes on life.




Raghunadh Polavarapu
08-10 02:36 PM
EB-3 keyboard tigers are back to discuss how to get GC'ssssss:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:





wallpaper wallpapers of quotes on life. cool life quotes. life quotes to live by for

life quotes to live by for




sumansk
12-20 06:25 PM
Man. I laughed bcos u really made me laugh and I thank you for that.. especially after the recent omnibus fiasco...u know what I am saying..:D

any way .. my thinking is that since you have already gone thru other earlier stages and they check things at that shatte also so ..at yr 485 stage..you shud be good..so relax and njoy donot worry and also even if you worry...nothing is going to change so relax and make your family also relax as your tension will pass on to them as well...

Just njoy and be happy as I have realised being happy wards off many unwanted things which we never know might have come our way due to being depresssed...

;)





cool life quotes. good quotes about life and

good quotes about life and




prioritydate
12-20 03:59 PM
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....

Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(





2011 life quotes to live by for cool life quotes. cool quotes and sayings for

cool quotes and sayings for




Openarms
11-06 10:49 AM
This is the only thread and issue that helps a lot of people in the process. If USCIS send the numbers correctly then we better of assuming when is our GC turn is. We will know the real picture and it will definitely open lot of peoples eyes to act in the future... So "Immigrants" please send the letters.



more...


cool life quotes. life quotes for facebook; cool

life quotes for facebook; cool




kishdam
02-20 03:28 PM
Thats a slight good news (in the current bad news or no news era regarding legal immigration) - hopefully there are are enough EB1 spillover visas to move EB2 by a few months each quarter.





cool life quotes. girlfriend life quotes and

girlfriend life quotes and




sammas
07-12 04:41 PM
Sorry to say this but 1st March is not considered. Hopefully your PD will be current in next Sep 2010 bulletin. Good Luck!



more...


cool life quotes. funny quotes about life

funny quotes about life




ek_bechara
09-10 05:33 PM
Citizenship? LOL... you made my day.





2010 good quotes about life and cool life quotes. life quotes and sayings

life quotes and sayings




desi3933
02-11 01:57 PM
You rock dude!

Am I the only one to remember how visa numbers spill between FB and EB every other year? (or) Am I hallucinating?


Thanks so much for your kind words.

I don't blame readers who start making noise without basic verification. Most people have difficulty understanding the difference between cap and quota Or Permanent job vs W2 job.


_________________
Not a legal advice.



more...


cool life quotes. Filed Under Life Quotes

Filed Under Life Quotes




ski_dude12
04-24 09:25 PM
Congrats!!!





hair cool quotes and sayings for cool life quotes. cool quotes about music. cool

cool quotes about music. cool




sriramkalyan
06-08 11:21 AM
I am doing MS in Technology Management from Howee School of Technology Management at Stevens Institute of Technology!!

Similar ones are offered at Penn State, Rutgers, MIT .. totally on Web.



more...


cool life quotes. sad quotes about life and

sad quotes about life and




wizkid732
07-29 01:44 PM
you crack me up. You seem to be really pissed off and dont want to listen right now beating around the same point. Take a deep breath, calm down and think about reality.

An employers job is not to make you happy. They try to make you happy so that you do the work they need from you. Thats all. I am sure they didnt hire you so that they have the privilege of sponsoring your GC.

Are you suggesting that in their offer letter they should imagine all the possible scenarios.
Employment is at will anyone can fire anyone at any time without notice. The 2 week notice is only customary.

I am not sure how long you have been in this country but i know quite a few folks who worked for big companies and got laid off on their 16th year(with a decent package ofcourse). And the reason is that for those companies, they pay pension after 18 yrs :-)


In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter

" In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."

This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
Can these companies do this????





hot life quotes for facebook; cool cool life quotes. quotes about love life; Cute

quotes about love life; Cute




abhijitp
07-24 05:20 PM
I have RN since i filed in June.
I deleted my original post since you answered:-) thanks!

This brings up an interesting possibility for me. My first I-140 has been approved over email (awaiting physical receipt), although the Successor in Interest I-140 is pending.

Does the I-140 receipt always contain the A#? I will have to wait to see the physical receipt notice!



more...


house hair eautiful quotes on life cool life quotes. life quotes for facebook

life quotes for facebook




greyhair
06-20 09:40 AM
My friend I have seen many things in my 45 years life. But never have I seen as much bullshit in one post. If you are so smart that your invention could lose $3 billion in a quarter, why are you unemployed for last 1 yr? If you don�t have a job it has got to be someone else�s fault, right? This is not a new trend. While you are ok to work in a company started by an immigrant or in a technology created by an immigrant, you find it morally wrong for immigrants to compete with you, right? As if immigrants should be denied to right to compete with �real Americans�. And this �real American� thing is so full of it. You are real American because your forefathers came here in 1700? But weren�t your forefathers ILLEGALLS when they came here uninvited? In a fair competition environment you are not going to get any edge over others just because someone has lived here for 5 generations.

None of us came here uninvited. For last 16 years I am here LEGALLY at the invitation of my employer - an American enterprise which makes and keeps America great. Your �real American� thing is so bullshit because everyone loves to claim that they are only �real Americans� and rest everyone is fake. I find your portrayal reprehensible that only you are on the side of �America� and you competition is �evil and against all Americans�. This is not only stupid, but plain dumb.

Simple fact is this, you cannot compete with your competition and for that reason you have to throw out this bull crap about �real American�, �illegal�, �Chinaman�, �Hitler� etc., did I miss something? Hear me out because this competition is not going to go away with Sander�s amendment or any other human law. Even if I leave, I will take my job with me and I will continue to compete with you. I will beat you again and again at any fair competition, even from the other side of the globe. The reason is, you are not willing to improve, learn and compete. But you can continue to complaint and cry foul. Sander�s amendment will not do iota to get you a job because you have been conditioned to live on unemployment compensation. Best of luck to the self style �real American� because with your attitude you sure need a whole lot of it.



At what point are all you anti-American morons going to end this. Immigration followed to the letter of the law - YES. But if you came here illegally, are working here illegally, or are for immigration in any other form than that of the letter of the law - I am sorry. But getting to the point of this. If it wasn't for all of this illegal immigration, if it wasn't for countries ESPECIALLY India and China driving the AMERICAN way of life as a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top - we would NOT need this law. See you all have it wrong - we TRUE aAmericans like me who have 5 generations going back to the late 1700's....my forefathers laid the plan - laid their lives down to build this country and I paid my dues to get my GOOD PAYING job in IT that I worked and slaved for 20 years. And to have an immigrant whose country has done nothing but ride the tailcoats of what we Americans have done and claim it as there own. We have a word for it here in the US - theft. And that is what it is - these jobs that we are trying to fight for here have been STOLEN. And yet there are so many of you who just think that is ok - sure who care let them go....if a Hitler type were to rise again and another World War were to come.....this GREAT Country that you declare to love would not be able to defend itself.....because it's fabric....it's backbone has been dismantled my the theft - by the race to the bottom, by whatever you want to call it....it's all but gone - the dream that you think is still there is a puff of smoke my friends...plain and simple. There is not an INDIAN or CHINAMAN that has the background in IT nor the number of US Patents, and inventions that I have given to the companies that I have worked for and for the country I love. Yet one year after being unemployed I still can't find a job and as a book that is about to be released will educate most on you of who I am find this out - I dare you to look carefully and see just how many others like me are being displaced by un-americans and how that knowledge is taking the competitiveness of the US and shipping it overseas. How sad it is. There is a chapter in the book of one of by greatest inventions that has stood for 10 years to protect a certain part of your life....it was never breached -it never failed in 10 years and yet last month, my former boss showed me how almost 3 billion dollars this quater of American wealth was erased because an Indian person now controls that system and doesn't understand what he's doing and even though I could point it out in a 10 minute conversation I won't and I hope that some of you who are saying no to this in a way without understanding it lose your hard earned money.....I certainly have lost more than you can imagine.....all I can say in the end is not God Bless the USA - but God Help Us.....God Help the USA.





tattoo girlfriend life quotes and cool life quotes. really good quotes about life.

really good quotes about life.




vamsi_poondla
09-26 10:00 AM
I think IV core must be taking some action in response to this CNN report. Does anyone know about action from core?

You are also part of IV. You can stand up for any such mis-information and educate rather than waiting for Core team to do something (they may have other priorities)

Let us all send an email to the editor from the link on the page and protest. Let us see if CNN publishes an errata.



more...


pictures funny quotes about life cool life quotes. house Learn life lessons from

house Learn life lessons from




nomi
12-13 08:38 AM
Whats the advice on this from core group?
can we start mass web faxing USCIS for rule change?



Now we are talking....first we need green signal from Core Team and request them to make fax for USCIS. Once we have fax, then we will fax this latter to USCIS same day. I hope once 6000 member fax this letter to USCIS same day then we will see some action from them too and we will be in media.

I will also say that Core Team should sell this fax to its member for $10. If everymember pay $10 for this letter and if we are 6000 then it will be $ 60,000 for IV which will be very nice funds for IV.

All we want from USCIS that allow us to file I-485 or allow us to file EAD or AP so we can have some freedom of travel and job change and it will also help USCIS to start name check ahead of time and that will also cut their processing time to process I-485.

what do you guys think ??


thx.

Nomi





dresses quotes about love life; Cute cool life quotes. makeup 2011 cool quotes and

makeup 2011 cool quotes and




ajju
02-20 03:55 PM
Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.

From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.

Ok now shoot me down.


Good calculation... On brighter side.. if I assume being 2%.. the numbers would be 7500.. Hope its enough to clear out with just the extra EB1 quotas in this quarter.. And then, next quarter we see some more progress for EB2 India.. Just a wishful thinking...



more...


makeup Filed Under Life Quotes cool life quotes. hair eautiful quotes on life

hair eautiful quotes on life




andy garcia
09-10 12:15 PM
Only if you plan to remain in the U.S. permanently and you don't like the fact that you'll have to wait for many years without the ability to get a salary raise or promotion, without your spouse being able to work (if you have one) and being forced to leave the U.S. immediately if you get laid off.

If you are perfectly happy with your H1-B job and planning to stay in the U.S. only temporarily, then no, you are not in a jail or closet. But 99% of us are.

I have been here for 8 years and I do not have the option of going back to my country like you guys from India. I applied for my 485 2 years ago and my son and wife are working already.

When I was on H1, I was happy with the company. It seems that people who are using the sponsor company as a tool to get the GC are the ones complaininf the most about.





girlfriend really good quotes about life. cool life quotes. life quotes and sayings for

life quotes and sayings for




hoolahoous
03-16 12:37 AM
And, please, gimme a break. H1B = high skilled? .....Most H1Bs, according to PUBLISHED research, earn less than $50,000.
Dude, IT and software are low skill jobs..........wake up and smell the coffee. Your saying "highly skilled" and holding up a placard won't change that reality. No one wants any more low skilled EB3 types in this country anymore. They are found dime a dozen.


wow.. u disciple of lou dobb ?? 50k !!!! in our company average salary of h1b is 125k (meaning some get much more than that, including me)!!
IT and software is low skill ?? now I am not sure what YOU are smelling . h1b requires minimum 4 year engg. degree (what do u have ?? maybe you got it using some non academic skills)


Yes i AM selfish..........

exactly.. i agree





hairstyles sad quotes about life and cool life quotes. funny life quotes. funny life

funny life quotes. funny life




nojoke
09-17 08:28 PM
Goldman Sachs is next. Then WaMu + there will be bank runs. It doesn't look good. We will probably see car makers in line. Home builders will be next. Dell, HP is laying off. We are totally sc----d. We have no hope of GC. We will be lucky to hold on to our jobs.:(





Legal
07-04 08:40 PM
I dont think lost GC numbers can be revived, After a Fiscal year is over the GC's are dead.

new legislation is needed to change that.





svn
03-31 02:19 PM
This is very useful information. Given the data quoted, my question is: Why is the EB3 allocation for EB3 India only 2306? If the per country quota is set at 7% of 140K EB Visas and this is to be divided uniformly across all three employment categories, shouldn't EB3 India approvals have come to 9800/3 i.e roughly 3266? Actually, the same would apply for EB3 China as well!

Is this real discrimination against EB3 India/China...or am I just imagining it?Given my 8 year unending wait, I am sure I could just be hallucinating as well :-)


http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf

Country EB1 EB2 EB3
India 6672 10124 2306
China 4999 3046 1027
S Korea 2311 4991 4001
Philippines 524 1853 5540
Mexico 2010 922 3745

All visa numbers allocated to South Korea are against EB visa numbers.


_________________
Not a legal advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment