Saturday, 10 December 2011

cute love quotes for your best friend

images Cute Cute love quotes your cute love quotes for your best friend. quotes for your best friend.

quotes for your best friend.




485Mbe4001
09-11 11:58 AM
wow..they resume discussions on sept 18th?

Here is the info from NumbersUSA:

Vote on Foreign-Worker Bills Postponed Amid Growing Opposition
Updated Thursday, September 11, 2008, 10:00 AM


The House Judiciary Committee yesterday postponed consideration of bills containing massive foreign worker increases (H.R. 5882 and H.R. 5924) after the committee's debate stalled during discussions on the armed forces amnesty bill (H.R. 6020). The committee is expected to resume consideration of all three bills on September 18





wallpaper quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best friend. Get this est friendster, cute

cute love quotes for your best friend. Get this est friendster, cute




ciber.couger
09-18 09:17 PM
I just mentioned this in preious thread, I totaly agree with you





cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best

cute love quotes for your best




anu007us
07-28 04:09 PM
Never join Alphanet Corp (Alpha Net Consulting LLC (http://www.anetcorp.com))... Stay away from this fraud company... Immigration fraud..





2011 cute love quotes for your best friend. Get this est friendster, cute cute love quotes for your best friend. tattoo quotes for your best

tattoo quotes for your best




ajju
01-18 08:01 PM
Based on your state law, you may be required to carry your original DL and not copies.


I was talking about copy of EAD instead of original card.. But you made a valid point that EAD is not proof of immigration status... But then what is proof of Legal Status?? If you are on EAD.. you may not've H1...

Also carrying original EAD all the time is not a good idea... If you lose it.. it will take months to replace it... Not sure if during this.. you can work or not... Personally I was asked to show passport only once.. when driving through Texas by US Army... Within your state it may be okay if your DL is close to real ID... But still this is a confusing topic...



more...


cute love quotes for your best friend. makeup cute love quotes for

makeup cute love quotes for




bondgoli007
07-29 02:42 PM
@wizkid...Nice job!! Go on and pile it on the poor sod!

You had already made your point in your initial post to this thread so why rub it in? Is it because you never have faced such a dire situation... if you cannot offer anything constructive atleast shut your trap, don't be such a jerk and let the guy vent!

@uma...I can understand your frustration at this point. Is staying and working in the US very important to you? If so, you can try to workout a solution with your employer where you can work for them in a different country for 1 year and then maybe come back with a new 6 year H1 time. If the economy gets better (and hoping it would), you can perhaps negotiate with them to restart your GC process or at that stage move to another employer. I ask you to think ahead with calm and logic. You will find a solution which you will be happy with in future.

I wish you all the best and Take care!





cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best

cute love quotes for your best




Guest007
07-25 12:54 PM
There is no law which ties AP and EAD to 485. So cant they allow filling of these two independent of 485, may be upon approval of 140?



more...


cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best

cute love quotes for your best




SunnySurya
07-14 08:51 PM
Thakur to gayo... (A Dialogue from hindi movie Karan Arjun)
but the good news is , since your I-140 was approved, your PD is locked and you may be able to use AC21
I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.

I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?





2010 cute love quotes for your best cute love quotes for your best friend. Cute Cute love quotes your

Cute Cute love quotes your




imv116
04-02 03:13 PM
[quote=sweet_jungle]

What's wrong in getting trained as a fresher, and what's wrong in a consulting company trying to increase there business.

How is it different from companies like TCS, Wipro, Satyam, Polaris etc that do a lot of campus recruiting, provide intensive training and place the candidates on projects and eventually coming here.

To let you know, there are more then 200K masters students coming every year to USA to pursue advanced degrees.

-the116



more...


cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your est

cute love quotes for your est




thesparky007
02-14 07:24 PM
i dont even have a 3d application to try
i would if i had 1
sorry
hehe





hair tattoo quotes for your best cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best friend. Perhaps this episode serves as a

cute love quotes for your best friend. Perhaps this episode serves as a




dixie
08-03 01:25 PM
if there is diff emails with diff content it will be better. it will show diversity. even though we all will say the same thing.

on second thoughts i feel lou dobbs is unlikely to change his opinion even if 1K people send him mails. send it anyways to all other cnn anchors so that IV can get some coverage on cnn.

I feel sending anything to Lou Dobbs will only be counter-productive. We dont know for sure where he stands on EB visas, but the H1-B increase component in the SKIL bill is gauranteed to make him growl like a rabid dog. He is sure to paint it as an american-worker replacement bill.No coverage is better than coverage for numbersusa's point of view.



more...


cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best

cute love quotes for your best




chanduv23
03-09 12:31 PM
VDLRao is ONLY a stress reliever - not to be taken seriously.
I am surprised that the community still does not realize the gravity of the situation and still thinks and plays the "positive attitude" game on their own lives.

Hello - economy is tanking and right now, we cannot see any positive movement in near future.

Please be prepared to protect yourself from job layoffs and immigration challenges rather than sitting and playing the predictions game





hot makeup cute love quotes for cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best; cute quotes for your best friend.

cute love quotes for your best; cute quotes for your best friend.




wahwah
02-21 02:17 PM
i disagree. EB2 India is not more crowded than EB3 India. EB2 India currently went U because DOS made a dumb mistake of releasing the EB2 PD to April 2004 back during the October 2007 VB. That is why the visas for EB2 got exhausted so quickly. The problem is that there are still lot of candidates from 2002 and 2003 that are unapproved so it didn't make sense to release the October VB with April 2004 PD.

I doubt if in April 2008, the EB2 India PD would move to Dec.2003 as there are still alot of people waiting in 2002 and all of 2003.

As per my lawer this is not a right time to port your date to EB2 as at this moment nobody knows anything and there are very least chance for eb2 to move forward.:cool: as per her now eb2 is more crowded than EB3 that's why it became UNavailable. It's just a suggestion keep yourself with same EB3 or EB2 whatever you have otherwise I know one frined he ported his July2001 to EB2 and at this time EB3 is current for this date although eb2 unavailable



more...


house cute love quotes for your best cute love quotes for your best friend. Cute Love Quotes Photobucket.

Cute Love Quotes Photobucket.




varshadas
01-24 10:33 PM
Let us have a conf call on 01/27/07 at 10.00 AM. I will post the conference details soon.

Thanks,
Varsha





tattoo cute love quotes for your best cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best

cute love quotes for your best




ItIsNotFunny
10-17 02:38 PM
What did we achieve? Didn't come out with common agenda!



more...


pictures cute love quotes for your best cute love quotes for your best friend. cute poems for your best

cute poems for your best




green_mile
09-21 06:01 PM
apart from contributing 25$ a month? what is the action item? where the money goes and whom to donate?

pardon my ignorance.:confused:





dresses cute love quotes for your best; cute quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best friend. quotes about your best friend.

quotes about your best friend.




ckichannagari
06-11 10:57 AM
just sent again after modified contents..



more...


makeup cute love quotes for your est cute love quotes for your best friend. cute love quotes for your best

cute love quotes for your best




hopefulgc
07-28 01:37 PM
religion was the vehicle invented to mobilize people into groups, sects, splinters, what have you. religion divides us and makes us all weak.

God ... whether its mine or yours...we respect
religion ... whether its mine or yours... not so much



Would you be offended if your parents picture is put on a toilet paper?

Afterall they are just your body's parents, and you use toilet paper for your body. But God is the supreme parent of everyone.

Do not just pass comments on Gods of any religion just because you do not have the ability to respect other's faith and feelings.

A lot of you will go and thank God once you get your greencard or blame God if your dates do not get current. But you do not fail to make a mockery of religion or other's faith. Be a good human being first before you claim to be best and the brightest or highly skilled person.





girlfriend cute love quotes for your best cute love quotes for your best friend. cute quotes for your best

cute quotes for your best




alex99
11-01 01:31 PM
I will do it





hairstyles cute love quotes for your best cute love quotes for your best friend. hair cute love quotes for your

hair cute love quotes for your




virald
07-18 12:40 AM
This would be interesting as well as cause for concern for many of us. Do we have to go through the whole process one more time and file again?

I don't know, I am trying to figure that out too.





Horace Jones
08-02 09:03 AM
Unfortunately it seems that others have run into similar situations, where an employer has promised to sponsor an H1 visa and then revoked that promise. Here is an example of a similar situation, where the immigrant party is a speech pathologist in Florida: My employer promised to sponsor me for Green Card and has now withdrawn that offer. I am a Speech Pathologist - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071203071112AAiWfB1)





boreal
07-12 06:00 PM
the current 485 processing dates for both NSC and TSC are in July'07.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

which means, processing of all the 485's with a PD before July'07 are completed and ready to be assigned a visa number.



Are you sure about this? That means USCIS has been doing the pre-adjudication for applications whose PD was not current?



No comments:

Post a Comment