Saturday, 10 December 2011

character education quotes

images character education quotes. character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




iamgsprabhu
10-15 02:55 PM
Kindly download the Attached Doc.





wallpaper character education quotes. character education quotes. Education Quotes

Education Quotes




imneedy
10-15 07:53 PM
printed mine .. will post tomorrow!
10/16 - Posted





character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




brawn81
11-06 11:56 AM
Thanks





2011 Education Quotes character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




vin13
11-11 04:50 PM
Second step is requesting members to send electronic signature. Basically they have to scan thier signature and send JPG file.

Will there be any privacy issues?

The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.



more...


character education quotes. character education quotes. on

character education quotes. on




gc_kaavaali
12-21 06:27 PM
Hi,
My friend working in company A on L1...he has approved H1 also...if he needs to move from L1 to H1, does he needs to go out of country and get it stamped before he starts working on H1?





character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




trueguy
08-27 01:32 PM
Did anybody notice that FB I-485 processed numbers are same for every month. How USCIS can allocate same numbers to FB every month and not to EB. Wouldn't it be easy if they allocate annual quota of EB visas per month and any leftover from every month can be allocated to retrogressed countries in the same month.



more...


character education quotes. images character education

images character education




zen
04-03 03:09 PM
o.k. ..I will first tell the issues which are preventing me from doing what you say.
whenever we/I come with ideas - some members come up with posts to attack and kill the idea. ( teli and sanju ..).

everything seems to be tied to donations ..but do people even think before parting with their money ?(it is their money and there is a saying for such attitude). some say donate for lobbying ... how much does that cost ? how much is needed ? no info is provided.
say we are raising 10K every month and say lobbying requires 500 K ...5 - 8 years will go just to reach that amount (by that time, some will say lobbying needs more money ) !!!





2010 character education quotes. character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




abc
11-17 12:34 PM
How long can we keep our career on hold..

I have decided to switch with a better job and restart with PERM. Anyway, EB3/2003 PD is no GOLD.

Even if some law gets passed in 2007. With new EB2, I will get GC may be max 1/2 years later.

What do you think?



more...


character education quotes. 2011 character education

2011 character education




anurakt
11-19 09:53 AM
Well said anurakt! I did the same - recently changed my job and restarted the process. At the end of the day better prof. experience will give value add - not an immigration status.

Having said that - I support IV and stand by it. I admire the attitude and am proud to be a part of the group. The immigration situation is very frustating but I'll not allow it to 'control' me.

Cheers!


It took a while for me to understand this situation. Now I am very clear on what I will be doing istead of tying myself to a bs immigraion system this country has. I ran after two things GC and Money ....running after GC didn't do any good....stuck with an employer.... salary below market value same position all the years....but I have decided I will run after money now.... so in current situation I have more money better position...less mental stress .... If I get GC... good ....else I will go back to my country with total financial freedom. Make my money as quickly as possible. We are all here for money and nothing else ...thus GC should not be an end to life....





hair character education quotes. character education quotes. character education quotes

character education quotes




gcny2006
10-12 08:27 AM
Got an RFE on 9th sept after several SLUDs in first week of september. The RFE asked for paperwork to establish that I maintained legal status during my student years. USCIS received the response on september 30th. The case status chaged to 'response review'. I have had sevreal sluds since them but no approval yet.



more...


character education quotes. character education quotes. an

character education quotes. an




snathan
04-03 11:57 PM
tens of people who come out and attack them on why they need money all the time. But they still go ahead and do it. The reason being for every 10 who ridicule the idea, there are 20 who support it.
I really admire the perseverance the core shows in moving forward.

If everything seems to be tied to donations, this is because everything needs money. You know ,keeping up this website needs money. Lobbying needs a lot of money. The other day, some one pulled the info from a public website and said 500,000$ have been already spent on lobbying. I am sure more than 90% is probably contributed y less than 5% of the members. I am not one of those 5% even remotely.

Ignore teli and Sanju. You donot need their express approval to move forward. You know why they pick on you ? Because tyou just come and expect to be welcomed as heroes for any idea you have. You need to earn those stripes, then people will follow you.
Tak one Idea. Do something with it. YOu may not get a positive result in the end , but your effort will be appreciated and people will be more receptive to your next idea.

Well said...every now and then some one will pop up with some questions and attack on IV and core... Typically it used to be like this

1. Coming up one proposal with no proper plan
2. Attack on core and asking what the core is doing all these days...?
3. What is preventing core from doing this and that...?

Dont you guys understand that core members also volunteer, they do have their full time job and family. If you believe in something you need to lead the effort. You can not expect others to work and execute your half baked ideas. Come up proper plan and convince others. Otherwise actively take part in IV issues, join state chapter. Contribute more time if you can not contribute money. Build your reputation and others will follow you.

See this Guy who op-ed this thread...once in a week/two he comes here for time pass. He is questioning everyone and advocating to contribute for the recapture though he is not even contributing a penny so far. Dont you think its funny.





hot character education quotes. on character education quotes. 2010 education quotes. special

2010 education quotes. special




jcmenon
07-24 09:31 AM
I totally agree with you. Lets go allout for this. We have to convince this first to IV core to take this up with priority then only we can pursue this with USCIS.



more...


house character education quotes. character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




abc
11-20 11:40 AM
5+ yrs, no promotion, pennies as salary hike(once reduced in 2001).

I have decided to break this GC CHAKRAVYUHU.





tattoo character education quotes. character education quotes. for Character Education

for Character Education




eilsoe
02-16 07:04 PM
http://www.avalon-rev.dk/junk/station1.jpg


my WIP screen... gonna add a lot of detail later. :)



more...


pictures images character education character education quotes. character education quotes

character education quotes




willgetgc2005
02-14 05:37 PM
Berkeleybee,


Just so that you know, I am caught in the name check too. This is a bigger blackhole than even labor processing. Becos atleast labor processing your Immigration Attorneys can write to BECs (You may or may not get a reply, that is a different issue, but atleast it is allowed). In case of FBI name check, you just cant do much. It is a much dreaded process in the whole game and needs to get enough focus. Eventually, it is going to be everybodys problem.

Thanks.





dresses 2010 education quotes. special character education quotes. character education quotes. of Character Education. of Character Education.

character education quotes. of Character Education. of Character Education.




geniousatwork
06-11 08:50 AM
done....me and my wife did it



more...


makeup 2011 character education character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




smuggymba
07-29 08:31 AM
A sure invitation for defamation suit. Good luck.

This is just info, OP is not defaming anyone. He might be wrong about the info, but this info is not causing any harm to those companies.





girlfriend for Character Education character education quotes. character education quotes.

character education quotes.




BlueSunD
03-07 07:28 PM
Nice one Elisoe.... really sad you couldn�t tweak it more as you might want it to, but hey, we�ve got our first final image, and it�s really cool! Congratulations!

Those are some sad news 3d Nirvana, but hey, it�ll be really cool if you get the time to showcase something later!

I would like to know who�s still participating, thought.... just curious :P!

If you wonder, �m still in! :hugegrin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And... Sparky, what�s your question? not that I�m an expert or something, but hey we can try to help, at least with tutorials :)





hairstyles character education quotes. an character education quotes. Character education is a

Character education is a




logiclife
03-09 12:09 AM
Many thanks Abha for your contributions.

Would you also like to join the membership drive of immigration voice. We are organizing a chain recruitment drive (since a couple of days) to help get more members and have 10,000 members.

Please email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org so that I can send you brochure/doc for volunteering. Its really not a big commitment, except 45 minutes per day for a few days.

Here is more: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305

--Jay.





WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-13 07:46 PM
just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2

reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can

I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait foir me now.

This is completely bullshit...... I bet on it that the dates will never come back to Augst 2005.
He must have said Aug 2006 not Aug 2005.
Whoever the lawyer is, he has no idea of how cutoff dates are calculated





gvenkat
10-20 09:24 AM
Mccain is suportive to immigration yes. But not to legal but illegal. And there will be too m any distractions under his regime the 100 yer war in iraq and a new war in IRan that this will be in the back burner and the economy going down and us losing jobs so that we dont have to worry about GC. :mad::mad::mad:

Wake up US needs a change.. didnt we have a republican president for the last 8 yeras.. didnt the retrogession happen during that time.. so what we need is chnage and thigns will fall in place.. although Obama might not be pro-immigration we might have some transparency...



No comments:

Post a Comment