Saturday, 10 December 2011

victoria beckham haircut 2010

images Victoria Beckham in New Sexy victoria beckham haircut 2010. Victoria Beckham new hairstyle

Victoria Beckham new hairstyle




setpit_gc
04-22 02:15 AM
Hi

I am on H1 and have approved EAD.

Do I need to send H1 copy or EAD copy along with other documents for AP renewal?

Thanks for your help!.





wallpaper Victoria Beckham new hairstyle victoria beckham haircut 2010. victoria beckham haircut

victoria beckham haircut




willigetagc
08-23 09:56 AM
Hi, I hope somebody helps in my dilemma.

I am currently on an L1A visa. I heard that my main office (where I am now working) is closing the foreign office where I come from. Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before the subsidiary officially closes. What are my options? If they have to close the company while my green card is being process, would it be cancelled ?

Thanks.

Tricky situation, many permutations. Check with a lawyer.

But I think if you file for I-140 asap you can lock in the PD. When that becomes current (chances are good if you are not from India/China) you can file for I-485, get your EAD+AP and continue working on the EAD.

Other option is to apply for a H1B change of status on the FIRST day the USCIS starts accepting applications. If you get approval, then it kicks in Oct 01, 2009. The odds of getting an approval are approximately 1 in 2. On the flip-side, you might have to restart your GC process and get a labor certification first.





victoria beckham haircut 2010. The angled bob hairstyles

The angled bob hairstyles




neoneo
09-26 09:31 PM
---
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback:
"I don't think CNN is to be faulted that much coz IV itself has lost its focus towards Employment Based Green Cards."

Your comment doesn't make sense to me. Please explain.

The point to be made is simple. Over last few months IV members, as an organization, with all it's diverse members and even more diverse immigration problems, in general have moved towards having an opinion and pushing an agenda in a direction which may affect H1-B, F1 visas and not directly EB Green cards.

It would be more prudent if the message sent across is simple-- rather than use the term generic term of legal immigrants - it should focus towards EB-Green cards, coz very few (other than the stuck )understand that H1-B is non-immigrant visa and try to club the whole GC + H1B issue together.

From CNN's point of view (and the whole world) the Legal immigrants are GC, H1, F1, B1, L1, etc .. the onus is on IV to clear that IV stands for EB based GCs. period. Use the term "Immigrant" wisely and sparsely.





2011 victoria beckham haircut victoria beckham haircut 2010. The celebrity hairstyles 2010

The celebrity hairstyles 2010




485Mbe4001
08-03 06:31 PM
Nope, he was against outsourcing big time. he is a ratings guy, emailing him will be counter prodductive..just mui dos pesos...

PCS:

Lou Hates ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOT LEGAL IMMIGRATION. if we can explain him about our problem then beleive me he is the only one who can talk everday about SKIL BILL.

Try it.



more...


victoria beckham haircut 2010. Victoria Beckham Short Bob

Victoria Beckham Short Bob




Madhuri
04-23 08:50 PM
as Always logiclife rocks.....so precise and neat. Core members like him is the ultimate reason I have full faith and confidence in IV leadership.


Its not like you are going to threaten to vote against them. YOU HAVE NO VOTING power for next 15 years.[/QUOTE]

Logic Life -- YOU ROCK MAN !![/QUOTE]





victoria beckham haircut 2010. Their hairstyles change fast

Their hairstyles change fast




tawlibann
03-18 06:00 PM
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.

If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.

I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?



more...


victoria beckham haircut 2010. pictures Victoria Beckham

pictures Victoria Beckham




sanjeev_2004
11-21 11:22 AM
May ask you why you joined this organization if you say that only sick people are frustrated with the delay in GC. By that logic all of us are sick people! I think your comment was made in bad taste and crticizes all the hard work this organization and its members are doing.
I am sorry for it if you took my comment that way. I also realize that this organization is doing great. I only want to say be should not be sick because of just GC. you should be sick if you are not responsible for you wife and kids. you should be sick if you are not responsible for your family back in India. you should be sick if you are not responsible for your country. you could be most intellegent person in the world but if you are not responsible then you should worried. Richness, intelligency and responsibility is great combination but to be a great person you dont have to be rich and intellegent.





2010 The angled bob hairstyles victoria beckham haircut 2010. Victoria Beckham in New Sexy

Victoria Beckham in New Sexy




onemorecame
09-21 03:58 PM
I hope approval and not denial or other RFE. My RFE is posted on 1st page of this thread and it took lot of documents. so hopefully we will hear good news...


How many days it took you to receive physical RFE after Online status update?

Thanks



more...


victoria beckham haircut 2010. Victoria Beckhams sexy bob

Victoria Beckhams sexy bob




rolrblade
07-24 11:54 AM
I agree with everybody, unfortunately we already mailed my AOS package on 07/02.
Nothing much I can do now.

Simply_GC:

yes there is an option for you. When you get the I-485 receipot, mail in the employment letter along with copy of 485 receipt (just so they can track) and a another letter stating the oversight.





hair The celebrity hairstyles 2010 victoria beckham haircut 2010. VictoriaBeckhamHaircut main

VictoriaBeckhamHaircut main




seeker999
08-12 09:36 AM
I like the idea of separate fund for EB3.
Is there no one in IV admins /founders who are interested in EB3?

I believe we need to have a EB3 wing in IV ,Ideally the max donors in EB3 ( atleast 10) can be the decision makers and can ensure EB3 voice is also heard.

We should have the % board members in IV from EB3 wing reflecting the amounts donated by EB3.

Looks like we already have Patton Boggs lobbying for IV. Did any EB3 candidate ever given an chance to interact with them. Exactly how does this work ?
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=48

I feel that if given a chance to talk to Patton Boggs and present our views. There can be huge amounts of funds that can be raised.



more...


victoria beckham haircut 2010. Victoria Beckham attends the

Victoria Beckham attends the




saggi13
01-22 08:15 PM
Texcan,
Thanks for reading a long vent. Trust me, what happened to me in 9 months could happen to people in matter of moments.

So, I still consider myself lucky. Please pray for all those who arent lucky enough.

Thanks





hot Victoria Beckham Short Bob victoria beckham haircut 2010. Pixie haircuts are ultra

Pixie haircuts are ultra




feedfront
09-23 12:19 PM
Just when i was wondering that we will have to wait till OCt 1 when new visa are avialable... I saw your message... If i was you i will wait too for next 5/6 days you have till oct to respond.


Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?

Now my status changed to 'Initial Review' because post office returned my mail :confused: Within 12 hrs status changed from 'Card Production' (05.03 PM) to 'Initial Review' (06.33 AM).
I had updated my new address 3 yrs before and was confirmed by infopass appointment.



more...


house Hot Victoria Beckham Best victoria beckham haircut 2010. victoria beckham haircut 2010.

victoria beckham haircut 2010.




vnkpaul
09-15 04:09 PM
I am currently working for company X on L1B visa, my visa is valid till Sep 2009 and My I94 is valid till Apr 2010. I was in India in April 2008 and I had applied for a H1B visa via company Y (in US) in April 2008 and my petition got selected and approved in the lottery and I am eligible to get it stamped from 1st October 2008.
I have been on L1 2 times for about 1 year duration each time.

My questions are:

1. Since I was out of US during the H1B application filing, my H1B will only be valid when I get it stamped by US consulate in Canada? (I had specified that as my port of entry to US knowing that I will be in US at that point of time)
2. Can I continue to work for company X based on my L1 till I get my H1B stamped, which I plan to get done by Dec 08?
3. At the US consulate, at the time of stamping if they reject my H1B application would my existing L1 be still valid or they cancel that also?

Please reply... Thanks in advance...





tattoo Their hairstyles change fast victoria beckham haircut 2010. Cute Victoria Beckham Hot

Cute Victoria Beckham Hot




sam_hoosier
07-02 12:51 PM
I support it.



more...


pictures pictures Victoria Beckham victoria beckham haircut 2010. a fabulous updo hairstyles

a fabulous updo hairstyles




MahaBharatGC
10-22 04:40 PM
:p
All - plz take it easy as this is solely individual opinion.

When a country is prospering means the jobs are getting created. That is what happened until Clinton Era. But I know that this cannot be forever. Every field is going to reach the peak, falls back and hopefully straightens.
Our IT field is somewhat dependent on other industries to create jobs. So, if other industries are all shipping the operations to foreign soil or loosing steam due to competition in free trade how well a country can prosper. You cannot have 100% service oriented country...it is only possible for small countries like Singapore...but not for big countries like US of A where they have plenty of land.
So, my point here is if you want GC you should have job now (EBn) and future. So, if jobs are getting created then you will have job today and tomorrow too.
So, simply saying "I support immigration" does not mean anything. It could be a REAL political statement like our famous Indian politicians. So, at this time I do not believe nobody as this is all still nacent. once someone takes office, we should be ready to push with our goals in mind.

It is good to debate between one another but let us have plans to how to deal for our existence...





dresses Pixie haircuts are ultra victoria beckham haircut 2010. victoria beckham latest hairstyle 2010. Victoria Beckham Haircut

victoria beckham latest hairstyle 2010. Victoria Beckham Haircut




Michael chertoff
03-10 12:33 PM
coolman ship,

what about if my greencard sponsoring company is ready to support me in any RFE( want to give me valid job offer any time). and i keep using my EAD for different employers.

still I have to use AC21 or it is OK?

i dont want to use AC21.

Thanks

MC



more...


makeup Victoria Beckhams sexy bob victoria beckham haircut 2010. Hot Victoria Beckham Best

Hot Victoria Beckham Best




admin
02-04 03:45 PM
retrohatao,

We're asking for transparency and increase in efficiency in all of USCIS operations including Name Check.





girlfriend Cute Victoria Beckham Hot victoria beckham haircut 2010. Victoria Beckham hairstyle

Victoria Beckham hairstyle




refiling 485
07-18 11:06 AM
My application reached on July 2nd at 10:00 AM and haven't heard anything from them. Mine is a June case.





hairstyles Victoria Beckham attends the victoria beckham haircut 2010. Victoria-Beckham-bob-hairstyle

Victoria-Beckham-bob-hairstyle




hmehta
11-20 12:50 AM
Probably, at this moment it might still be true but the reality is that it is soon going to be demoted from this position......so there is nothing like missing the opportunity....!!!!

Please do not take any precipitated steps that harm yours status ! Calm down. This is still the strongest economy in the world. You don't want to miss this unique opportunity !





immigrant2007
08-12 08:10 AM
Guys,

I have thought of one more idea..

We know very well that by current interpretation EB3 is permanently fixed to the back of the line. NO EB3 will get processed until the last EB2 who files in the year 2013 gets approved, (counting out the regular quota).

And why are we here? Many believe (or know) that it is because of the 245(i) amnesty signed by Clinton and Bush.

Isn't it ironic that the illegals that were put in the line are not being moved back as the line expands? Why only we legals? Maybe there is some scope to challenge the 245(i) visa number allocation and point out that legal immigrants are waiting in line then how can you admit illegals in front

Anyone having the facts and numbers of 245(i)?


I have asked this question over and over again but Iv doesn't seem to entertain it. IV number crunchers are busy developing and applying patent for a sofware on GC estimation.
245(i) consumed EB3 worldwide quota and is responsilbe to backlog along with deliberate delay by USCIs.
But thas history now, what do we do in future matter more...I think If economy doesn't improves EB3s are infor a big shock.
Post election if Republicans win then they will do their best to deny GCs to all backlog guys so that they can enjoy thier loot (Social secuirty,foreclosed homes)...





Sunx_2004
01-24 11:31 AM
^^bump^^



No comments:

Post a Comment