Category: Aircraft Wallpapers
sanju
04-04 03:22 PM
I still believe this bill may help reshape current mad behavior of H1B application.
And how does "reshaping current mad behavior of H1B application" help fix green card backlog. Circulating debate around H-1b is the favorite trick of large IT companies. It is also the favorite trick of anti-green card reform groups like IEEE.
IT IS ABUSED. Actually, this gives rep another excuse to anti-h1b-cap increasing. For whatever reason, ICC should be curbed.
Just because the quota got over the first day it implies that the system is abused, right? Let me tell who is abused. People waiting for green card are abused. Not fixing green card delays and deliberately keeping the debate around H-1b is an abuse.
And how does "reshaping current mad behavior of H1B application" help fix green card backlog. Circulating debate around H-1b is the favorite trick of large IT companies. It is also the favorite trick of anti-green card reform groups like IEEE.
IT IS ABUSED. Actually, this gives rep another excuse to anti-h1b-cap increasing. For whatever reason, ICC should be curbed.
Just because the quota got over the first day it implies that the system is abused, right? Let me tell who is abused. People waiting for green card are abused. Not fixing green card delays and deliberately keeping the debate around H-1b is an abuse.
wallpaper Category: Aircraft Wallpapers
Airplanes Wallpapers:
mambarg
07-24 01:18 PM
With the new form available on uscis web site.
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?

Rafale Wallpaper 48. Rafale
jayz
08-15 05:28 PM
Well, I mean no offense to anybody but why is EB3 ROW so far back while EB2 India and China are as per June bulletin or better?
I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!
The reasoning that I can see is, you are comparing EB2 to EB3. EB2 gets higher preference than EB3, but I am not sure how the per-country rationing plays in this mix.
I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!
The reasoning that I can see is, you are comparing EB2 to EB3. EB2 gets higher preference than EB3, but I am not sure how the per-country rationing plays in this mix.
2011 Airplanes Wallpapers:

Navy Fighters Plane Wallpapers
vchip
06-10 01:35 PM
I am just wondering what are they going to do with this new act. Get rid of the immigrants.
It is bad for USA and US Economy.
Good Luck to us all.
Cheers,
VChip.
Calli Passion (http://callipassion.blogspot.com/)
Contributed $50
:eek:
It is bad for USA and US Economy.
Good Luck to us all.
Cheers,
VChip.
Calli Passion (http://callipassion.blogspot.com/)
Contributed $50
:eek:
more...
Aircraft-Wallpaper-45.jpg
webm
03-17 04:03 PM
"Eb3 India PD of May 2001"---optimystic
You should have got GC by now right??
You should have got GC by now right??
Aircraft Wallpapers |
bheemi
07-02 07:03 AM
i can say only one thing..IV willl not be able to do anythingin this regard.USCIS can do anything whatever the way hat want to do.
more...
Military - Aircraft Wallpaper
tooclose
07-13 10:20 AM
you seem to be right - the doc does say that ! - you made my day - MORE SOUP FOR YOU !
Great ! Now atleast my application has a slim chance of getting in.
:)
Great ! Now atleast my application has a slim chance of getting in.
:)
2010 Rafale Wallpaper 48. Rafale
Sunken Plane at Aruba
gconmymind
04-23 07:19 PM
All,
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Congrats! Please continue to provide valuable info on the forum. You have been great. Thanks!
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Congrats! Please continue to provide valuable info on the forum. You have been great. Thanks!
more...
Aircraft Wallpaper
bheemi123
10-03 03:13 PM
wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.
To answer the original questions only two options.
1) depart and reeneter using L1
2) apply for COS (but a long process)
thats true..she has to apply for cos again....i thought u need to have new cap to apply transfer of status from l1 to h1..
To answer the original questions only two options.
1) depart and reeneter using L1
2) apply for COS (but a long process)
thats true..she has to apply for cos again....i thought u need to have new cap to apply transfer of status from l1 to h1..
hair Navy Fighters Plane Wallpapers
aircraft wallpaper. pchan0
nomi
12-12 04:09 PM
I think, we should arrange meeting with DOS and USCIS and ask them about all possible solution of this problem.
We should find DOS and USCIS main offices first and then ask IV member who live in those States can contact them and arrange meeting and bring this issues on table with DOS and USCIS Official.
There is nothing to lose by doing this but lot ot gain if we came with some solution. May be there are some ways or something under their control where they can allow us to file for EAD and AP if I-140 approved.
If this doesn`t happend then we have nothing to lose.
what do you guys think about it ??
thx.
We should find DOS and USCIS main offices first and then ask IV member who live in those States can contact them and arrange meeting and bring this issues on table with DOS and USCIS Official.
There is nothing to lose by doing this but lot ot gain if we came with some solution. May be there are some ways or something under their control where they can allow us to file for EAD and AP if I-140 approved.
If this doesn`t happend then we have nothing to lose.
what do you guys think about it ??
thx.
more...
Aircraft Wallpapers 1920 X
perm2gc
01-09 08:13 PM
This thread's been silent..whats going on fellas.... Are you guys finding out new forums, new websites to post....... We have to meet our 10K membership......
thanks Bringing up the thread. I will post if i find some new forums.
thanks Bringing up the thread. I will post if i find some new forums.
hot Aircraft-Wallpaper-45.jpg
plane wallpapers.
gc28262
03-11 07:49 AM
For me, I am like everyone else on the forum. I want my GC now :D
The point I am making is we are all enthusiastic members willing to do whatever is needed to achieve our goals. However if our actions cause more hardship for us, I am against it.
We need to pursue our interests at the right time. IV core has counsel to advise them regarding strategy and timing. We should make use of that resources for deciding the right timing.
I believe whoever opposes immigration in this country are racists. This country being made up of immigrants, nobody has the moral right to oppose immigration. unfortunately we have a populist, immature president in the office. Anti-immigrants are taking advantage of that. Mr Change is interested in millions of prospective votes from illegal immigrants only. Despite being Harvard educated, he doesn't have any sympathy for us.
The point I am making is we are all enthusiastic members willing to do whatever is needed to achieve our goals. However if our actions cause more hardship for us, I am against it.
We need to pursue our interests at the right time. IV core has counsel to advise them regarding strategy and timing. We should make use of that resources for deciding the right timing.
I believe whoever opposes immigration in this country are racists. This country being made up of immigrants, nobody has the moral right to oppose immigration. unfortunately we have a populist, immature president in the office. Anti-immigrants are taking advantage of that. Mr Change is interested in millions of prospective votes from illegal immigrants only. Despite being Harvard educated, he doesn't have any sympathy for us.
more...
house War Aircraft Wallpapers 1024 X
SPACE WALLPAPER: Endeavour
apb
07-19 08:02 PM
My lawyer is asking for the tax returns for last three years for 485 filing??? I read W2s in the USCIS list but I do not know why he is asking for tax returns?? Any clue.....
USCIS also checks whether you have been paying taxes. W2 alone does not help.
USCIS also checks whether you have been paying taxes. W2 alone does not help.
tattoo Aircraft Wallpapers |
and Aircraft HD Wallpapers
indianindian2006
07-14 06:29 PM
The fundamental rule (for getting GC) is the longterm intent of having permanent employment relationship between employer and employee at the time of filing 140 and 485 (see the Q&A). The intet has to be "at the time of filing" only. The employee has worked 3 years in H1B for thr sponser. It clearly establishes the both party's intent at the time of filing. So, even if the employer revokes his approved 140, he is 100% safe.
What I have read is that it is critical that his 140 remain valid upto 180 days after filing 485 or the 485 is dead.Correct me if I am wrong.
What I have read is that it is critical that his 140 remain valid upto 180 days after filing 485 or the 485 is dead.Correct me if I am wrong.
more...
pictures Military - Aircraft Wallpaper
F-16 Wallpaper
miami75
07-02 10:27 PM
Here is my contribution Google Order #920441777988850
dresses plane wallpapers.
These two aircraft represent
abd
09-20 12:39 PM
Yes was similar to yours. The status did change to Review. They just got it yesterday and I saw hard lud yesterday and a soft lud today. I did not know how my Attorney responded or worded it, I just sent him the EVL from current employer.
Mine also should have reached yesterday. Didn't see any LUD. I am really nervous.
Mine also should have reached yesterday. Didn't see any LUD. I am really nervous.
more...
makeup Aircraft Wallpaper
War Aircraft Wallpapers 1024 X
ajju
03-18 10:56 PM
USCIS director took the course and he failed. Then he went to Moscow and bought a fake BPD&R degree for $175. No wonder we are in such a mess.
funny :-) lets hope new director had passed and don't possess another fake BPD&R degree :-)
funny :-) lets hope new director had passed and don't possess another fake BPD&R degree :-)
girlfriend and Aircraft HD Wallpapers
aircraft wallpapers. airplane
ramus
07-02 06:07 PM
Thank you... Every drop in the ocean counts.
There are 1200 members online... Once you contribute please put link of this thread in our main thread..
Thanks a lot.
contributed 100 just now, my drop in the ocean, I will try to add more drops in coming days.
There are 1200 members online... Once you contribute please put link of this thread in our main thread..
Thanks a lot.
contributed 100 just now, my drop in the ocean, I will try to add more drops in coming days.
hairstyles Aircraft Wallpapers 1920 X
Cool Fighter Aircraft Desktop
grinch
03-10 07:31 PM
... OMG...
I'm so pissed at myself. I didn't have time to add anything I wanted, and now my volley looks like crap. But eh, I'm a newb so oh well. I'm gonna keep working on it and posting it in D&D.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/final.jpg
I'm so pissed at myself. I didn't have time to add anything I wanted, and now my volley looks like crap. But eh, I'm a newb so oh well. I'm gonna keep working on it and posting it in D&D.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/final.jpg
northstar
04-09 05:10 PM
there we go again..... becoz visa bulletin dates did no move.... all of a sudden it means uscis/dos is not doing their job?..... get a grip of u'r self.....
my date if 7th feb-05 & its just days away for over an year.... but i know that blaming uscis/dos won't do a shit for anyone..... becoz that's not where the problem is..... now don't throw bullshit at me.... saying uscis is not efficient blah blah blah..... if uscis is allocating 140K gc per year, that's good enough...... becoz its a wrong goal to setup 100% efficiency with uscis..... we all don't work with our employer 100% becoz we spend time scanning the web..... y do we expect uscis to work 100%....... for me uscis is doing their job if they allocate 140k gc per year...... period..... now stop this non-sense of blaming uscis/dos becoz that sets a wrong target..... the blame/fault for vb and backlog lies with the congress..... the least we can do is identify the source of the problem...... we do people here keep beating down on uscis & dos...... y r we do dumb.....
and all these questions is totally a waste of time...... in the end lets say u get 100% efficiency, what will it get u..... 7 more green cards for a backlog of 1 million..... how stupid is it to get totally blinded by this misguided meaningless talk for 7 visas for a million headless chickens.....
lets continue talking about uscis/dos..... who is next...:mad:
You don't like members blaming CIS, could have said in one line
my date if 7th feb-05 & its just days away for over an year.... but i know that blaming uscis/dos won't do a shit for anyone..... becoz that's not where the problem is..... now don't throw bullshit at me.... saying uscis is not efficient blah blah blah..... if uscis is allocating 140K gc per year, that's good enough...... becoz its a wrong goal to setup 100% efficiency with uscis..... we all don't work with our employer 100% becoz we spend time scanning the web..... y do we expect uscis to work 100%....... for me uscis is doing their job if they allocate 140k gc per year...... period..... now stop this non-sense of blaming uscis/dos becoz that sets a wrong target..... the blame/fault for vb and backlog lies with the congress..... the least we can do is identify the source of the problem...... we do people here keep beating down on uscis & dos...... y r we do dumb.....
and all these questions is totally a waste of time...... in the end lets say u get 100% efficiency, what will it get u..... 7 more green cards for a backlog of 1 million..... how stupid is it to get totally blinded by this misguided meaningless talk for 7 visas for a million headless chickens.....
lets continue talking about uscis/dos..... who is next...:mad:
You don't like members blaming CIS, could have said in one line
minimalist
09-10 03:08 PM
So there you have it - no vote on the bill today...
I don't get it guys - what's up with this country - is this really what it's come down? Give me your tired, your poor - but DEFINITELY don't give me your talented, your educated and your promising. Because really - what are we going to do with people who actually pay taxes, contribute to the community and help bring prosperity.
We would love to have just your best cotton-pickers...this is just a little disappointing - and yet I ask, what should we do now? We have 2 months to go - it's time to make a HUGE difference...
Is the bill tabled or something?
I don't get it guys - what's up with this country - is this really what it's come down? Give me your tired, your poor - but DEFINITELY don't give me your talented, your educated and your promising. Because really - what are we going to do with people who actually pay taxes, contribute to the community and help bring prosperity.
We would love to have just your best cotton-pickers...this is just a little disappointing - and yet I ask, what should we do now? We have 2 months to go - it's time to make a HUGE difference...
Is the bill tabled or something?
No comments:
Post a Comment