Thursday, 1 December 2011

selena gomez brand new pictures

images Selena Gomez. Demi Lovato selena gomez brand new pictures. selena gomez death threats.

selena gomez death threats.




webm
10-23 10:40 AM
There is a chance that i might get laid off. I have a pending I485 filed on July 2. My I-140 was approved in June 06. Would like to know if i get laid off within how many days do i have to find a job.


really need to know this based on the market situation.

ASAP if you can and before the termination expected to happen.

User Search in this forum there are lots of threads on the same topic.





wallpaper selena gomez death threats. selena gomez brand new pictures. Selena Gomez took part in a

Selena Gomez took part in a




nrakkati
08-15 12:28 PM
Congrats and welcome to IV, hope you become an active member and contribute your efforts to IV.

Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.





selena gomez brand new pictures. after Selena Gomez#39;s brand

after Selena Gomez#39;s brand




rajeshalex
11-27 04:56 PM
U can get the tracking nummber /case number from the lawyer . But you can not get any details from USCIS since 140 is owned by company.

However if the company has received a140 receipt then the receipt will have
the beneficiary name

If u are the beneficiary then u can take an infopass with uscis and get the information from the case number
Rajesh





2011 Selena Gomez took part in a selena gomez brand new pictures. and selena gomez kissing,

and selena gomez kissing,




chanduv23
08-27 08:38 AM
Hi,

Iam trying to explain my employer that it's ok to hire employees with EAD. For some reason they prefer GC or Citizen only. I referred them to the Discrimination clause on I-9 form. Then they told me about their problems hiring EAD.

1) If the Employee is hired on a valid EAD and later during the course of employment the EAD expired, there is no system in place for them to check back with the employee if (s)he has renewed it in a timely manner.

2) If such an employee that has not renewed their EAD and continued their employment beyond expiration without notifying the employer, the company is worried that they may be legally liable for harboring employees with illegal statuses.


Please help me understand if their concerns are valid and if not what is the remedy.

Working on EAD has never been a problem. But I did hear from some hiring managers that they have concerns about constant renewals and other issues associated like RFE etc.. and thats why they avoid hiring people on EAD - this is like very few people who are misinformed.

Usually some employers ask - have you switched after 180 days of filing 485 just to make sure there is no problem.

Company need not harbor illegal employees, they can do what it takes to keep the employee employed.



more...


selena gomez brand new pictures. In a rand new photo shoot,

In a rand new photo shoot,




gc28262
01-16 04:48 PM
If I am going to get a new H1B ,do I still need to invoke AC21?

Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.





selena gomez brand new pictures. Selena Gomez To Release New

Selena Gomez To Release New




vin13
01-08 12:30 PM
LostInGCProcess, Since you used AP to enter do you now loose your H1 status? just curious to know.

I read in other blogs that your status would be AOS if you enter using AP and not H1-B. If you need to retain H1-b then your I-94 needs to be stamped as that at the port of entry.

Any comments......



more...


selena gomez brand new pictures. (Watch out, Selena Gomez.

(Watch out, Selena Gomez.




optimystic
03-31 04:13 PM
This isn't correct Ronnie. Your non-immigrant status does determine whether you are a Resident alien or a non-resident alien for tax purposes.
Classic example is that while you are on F1 /OPT you don't have to pay social security and medicare.

I am taking a guess that what Ronnie meant to say was that, Tax filing (whether or not you file jointly) has no implications on your immigration process... which is true.

If you filed 'married filing separately' does not mean that you dont want to support your spouse anymore as a derivative of your I-485 !





2010 after Selena Gomez#39;s brand selena gomez brand new pictures. Selena Gomez. Demi Lovato

Selena Gomez. Demi Lovato




Img
10-19 08:20 AM
Apparantly checks are not accpted any more.


C. Personal Check in Mail:

Begining Oct 18 2007, we are not accepting paper checks in the mail for an indefinate amount of time. If you have already sent the check before Oct 18 2007, we will accept it and encash it. Please contribute funds electronically using the Paypal or Google checkout links above. Thank you for your contributions and sorry for the inconvenience.

RK



more...


selena gomez brand new pictures. A rand new track titled quot;A

A rand new track titled quot;A




smisachu
07-13 10:13 AM
I don't know if you guys are aware of this or not. In 1994 when US hosted the Soccer World cup, An Uruguyan player was granted direct Citizenship as US wanted to feild a respectable fight in front of their home crowds.





hair and selena gomez kissing, selena gomez brand new pictures. selena gomez jeans

selena gomez jeans




savitri.bhave
07-05 08:52 PM
This is a very basic question and I need answer on this as early as possible and guidance from you.

I came to this country in Dec 2001 on H1B Visa.

I never applied for green card since then.

Now on Dec1,2007 my H1B expires so I will have to go back to China.

If I file for green card at this point, will I be able to get the yearly extension for next few years till my GC comes?

Am I even eligible to do so?

Can I go to Canada and still work in USA (Since I live close to canadian border)?



more...


selena gomez brand new pictures. gomez who says cover album

gomez who says cover album




DSLStart
12-16 10:32 AM
Very first thing hire your own attorney if new company is not providing one. Have your attorney send USCIS G-28 (change of attorney) on your 485 and other pending cases. Make sure the new attorney sends this out on the second day you meet him. This way your ex employer's attorney will have not control over your case. Spend money from your own pocket if new company not providing attorney as this is an important thing.

I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

3...Do i have anything to scare about?

4...what should i do now?


This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....





hot In a rand new photo shoot, selena gomez brand new pictures. Selena Gomez took part in a

Selena Gomez took part in a




GCDelay
11-30 03:21 PM
xxx



more...


house Selena Gomez#39;s brand new album, quot;A Year Without Rainquot; is available now: selena gomez brand new pictures. OCEANUP SELENA GOMEZ - Page 6

OCEANUP SELENA GOMEZ - Page 6




sbnvs@yahoo.com
04-08 12:51 PM
Looks like demand data for May is out. Please check the following

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf





tattoo Selena Gomez To Release New selena gomez brand new pictures. Selena Gomez Album Artwork

Selena Gomez Album Artwork




desi3933
07-20 04:58 PM
Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.

A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.

B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.

In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.

One is expected to know immigration laws. Who stopped Person B to re-enter USA before filing for I-485.

Not knowing laws is not a valid excuse.



more...


pictures (Watch out, Selena Gomez. selena gomez brand new pictures. justin bieber Selena gomez

justin bieber Selena gomez




kaisersose
07-26 03:16 PM
My company filed my green card and have applied for 485 for me and my wife on July 19 with July visa bulletin reinstated. We have also applied for AP and EAD for my wife. We both are on H1 at this time. My wife' job is going to end by month end.
Does she need to file change of status to H4 or it is fine to stay in US with AOS pending status.

My 140 is still pending

As far as I know, if a 485 is pending, a person can continue to be in the US without a visa. So she would not require a H-4.

All the same, I would still get a H-4 as this will be advantageous as,

1. Your receipt has not yet arrived. What if the Application is rejected for initial evidence problem?

2. AP takes a long time to come and she has to make an urgent trip back home?

3. 485 gets denied by mistake. She has to have a valid status to fall back on, so you can file motion to reopen, etc.

The chances of any of the above happening are low, but it is better to anticipate trouble and be as prepared as we can.





dresses Selena Gomez took part in a selena gomez brand new pictures. HEAR Selena Gomez and the

HEAR Selena Gomez and the




Apollon
06-30 08:55 PM
thank you very much



more...


makeup A rand new track titled quot;A selena gomez brand new pictures. Selena Gomez#39;s brand new album, quot;A Year Without Rainquot; is available now:

Selena Gomez#39;s brand new album, quot;A Year Without Rainquot; is available now:




mbartosik
02-20 11:01 AM
MRSR:
there have been rumors of EB2 India moving out of U.
Any notes with VB may be more important than the actual movement. So whether it is worth depends on the PDs.

I interfiled (ROW) in December, I'm not sure if they applied it.
When I spoke with an IO they seemed clueless about interfiling, thinking that new I485 had to be filed -- plain wrong. So be prepared to check up on them a month after filing. They should be able to tell you if the I140 is assigned to a I485. For me it is academic now because as of March I'll be within PD for EB3 or EB2.





girlfriend Selena Gomez Album Artwork selena gomez brand new pictures. Selena Gomez strutted her

Selena Gomez strutted her




need4gc
08-15 01:50 PM
Congrats.Can you share who signed your packet and what time it reached NSC? I am just curious whether i will have any luck..to get the RN in next couple of days.
It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.





hairstyles gomez who says cover album selena gomez brand new pictures. Brand new bikini from Justice

Brand new bikini from Justice




Steve Mitchell
February 2nd, 2004, 11:22 PM
Here are the compatable lenses from the spec sheet:

Compatible Lenses
1) DX Nikkor : All functions supported
2) Type G or D AF Nikkor : All functions supported 3) Micro Nikkor 85 mm F2.8D : All functions supported except autofocus and some exposure modes 4) Other AF Nikkor*2 : All functions supported except 3D colour matrix metering, i-TTL balanced fill-fl ash for digital SLR
5) AI-P Nikkor : All functions supported except 3D colour matrix metering, i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR, and autofocus
6) Non-CPU : Can be used in exposure mode M, but exposure meter does not function; electronic range finder can be used if maximum aperture is f/5.6 or faster *1 IX Nikkor lenses can not be used; *2 Excluding lenses for F3AF

Not sure about the flash...maybe StevenT will see this and help you out. Also, not sure if you've seen the full official spec sheet, but here it is. Click here (http://www.dphoto.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=121).

Hi,
From an old time NIkon user with of all cameras the N70 (sort of ironic). I currently own a canon dig camera (s50) and I have found the need for a better optical zoom range, and stronger flash.
Almost bought the new canon rebel, but since I own some nikon equipment, and heard about d70, I held off.

So, the questions:;;

1) Will I be able to use my Nikon AF Nikkor 35-80mm lens?
2) How about my Sigma 70-300mm apo macro for nikon?
3) I also have sb26 nikon flash?

Are these all usable? WIll I be giving up functionality with these lenses or flash? Obviously, I'm more willing to spend 1k on the camera if I can utilize my current investment in my lenses and flash.

Thanks
Craig





ayazali17
12-18 07:08 PM
One more question. Does a person with EAD (I-766) considered a permanent legal resident? The reason why i asked is because i was filling out a form to open a Scottrade account, i was stumped on this question, so i thought i asked someone here to verify.
Thanks for answering.





Desertfox
04-28 12:59 PM
Thanks Desertfox. Did you send any supporting documents. there were contradicting opinions on whether to send or not send any additional documentation after e-filing EAD. Please let us know what you sent or not sent?

You will have to send a copy of of your E-file receipt, pending I-485 receipt, two 2"x2" passport photograph, copy of your previous EAD, drivers license & non-immigrant visa page (even if its expired, it will serve as a federal issued photo ID) from your passport.

You must read the I-765 instruction document available for download. Also the E-file receipt will have a list of DOs and DONTs on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment