Thursday, 1 December 2011

selena gomez short hair 2011

images 2010 selena gomez short hair selena gomez short hair 2011. short hairstyles 2011,short

short hairstyles 2011,short




gc_maine2
03-26 09:11 AM
Does anyone have experience flying in Qatar airlines, My mother in law is planing to fly by Qatar airlines. Any info would be great.

Thanks
Sree





wallpaper short hairstyles 2011,short selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair

selena gomez short hair




vemulapallisk
07-29 03:17 PM
I am in the same boat and need to post the paper in the next couple of days. Can somenoe please help me. I would greatly appreciate your help.

My priority date is Oct 2005 and i applied for i485 (EB2) in July 2007. I am planning on filing i-485 for my wife as a dependant/derivative of my application on August 2, 2010. My i-140 is approved. My case is pending at Texas Service Center. According to the i485 instructions and USCIS website (both revised on 12/03/09), the application has to go to :

USCIS
Attn: AOS
2501 S. State Hwy, 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

My lawyers office informed me that the address to post is:

4141 N. St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227

I couldnt find this Dallas, TX address on neither the i485 instructions form or the USCIS website. Can someone who filed recently (after 12/03/09) to Texas Service Center confirm the correct address please. It would be of great help since i need to file the papers in the next couple of days.

Thanks a lot in advance





selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair 2011.

selena gomez short hair 2011.




GCAmigo
12-21 08:20 PM
Not so important - W2 statements for the years in the US as well as tax returns.
was the only Document they saked me to show @ Chennai Consulate in Jun'06..





2011 selena gomez short hair selena gomez short hair 2011. hairstyles selena gomez short

hairstyles selena gomez short




Libra
09-14 03:38 PM
DC ad..........on radio now



more...


selena gomez short hair 2011. Selena+gomez+hair+2011

Selena+gomez+hair+2011




sheela
08-22 11:26 AM
I applied on June 12 (paper file) at TSC , Notice date June 18th , RD June 13th and received EAD cards on Aug 18th (CPO mail on Aug 15th).

Hope this info helps.

e-filed EAD renewal on 5/27 TSC
FP:6/21
still waiting....

EB2 i
PD:10/05, I140 approved 2/06





selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair 2011.

selena gomez short hair 2011.




panini
07-06 02:14 PM
I guess not, if it is legal!
Just don't shoot anybody now. That might have a negative impact!!! :D

Guys lets not piss off bharol. He's got a gun!!!!

Hi,

I have Green card. I was wondering if owning a Gun legally can have any implications in getting citizenship later.

I found that in California, where I live, it is legal for non-citizens to own a gun.



more...


selena gomez short hair 2011. images selena gomez short hair

images selena gomez short hair




dingudi
10-25 02:46 PM
Guys,

Today I saw a weird online status sequence for my spouse's EAD. At first when I checked it said that "card production has been ordered. Please wait 30 days to receive it." I checked again after couple of hours and the online status reverted back to the usual receipt notice status which says something like this

" On August 10, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice."

This was the message I was receiving when I got the receipts initially.

But for my EAD today it is says "card production ordered...." and this message is still being displayed whenever I check it. So I am not sure why for my spouse's EAD the status went from "card production ordered" to previous receipt notice status.


I-485 July 2nd
I-485 ND Sept 10
No FP yet.
EAD/AP receipts received.





2010 selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair 2011. 2010 selena gomez short hair

2010 selena gomez short hair




pitha
01-15 05:43 PM
not to be cynical but what sort of "change" is on the way with CIR, if you are "illegal" sure some good change is on the way, but if you are a legal eb immigrant not sure what is in store for us, it is not necessary to be good with points based nonsense etc.

For sure visa recapture independent of CIR is the best possible outcome.

Anyway lets call lofgren and ask for visa recapture. I have already called and asked, please all of you do the same. It will give her confidence that there is support for it if all of us call.


Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)



more...


selena gomez short hair 2011. hot selena gomez short hair

hot selena gomez short hair




nfinity
09-14 03:11 PM
Most of us have been severely impacted in life long decisions like
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions

being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.





hair hairstyles selena gomez short selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair bob.

selena gomez short hair bob.




deepakjain
11-16 11:41 AM
I have a question about VISA stamping.
I had a valid H1B approval till 9th October 2010. I applied for I485 and I had valid Advance Parole expiring Sept 2010. My current visa stamping is expired. I am planning to go to India on vacation and returning in Dec 2009.
My question is
1. If I use my Advance Parole at port of entry to US with out getting my visa stamped in India, will I loose my H1B status?

2. If I don't loose my H1B status, I am planning to transfer my H1B in Feb 2010. Will there be any problem in H1B transfer.

Thanks,
Praveen.

If you enter US using your AP even for the same employer you will no longer have your H1B status valid, you an return back to H1B status only after a renewal. After entering US on AP you need to inform you employer. Your status after entering on AP makes you a Parolee.



more...


selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair updo.

selena gomez short hair updo.




chandra140
08-28 11:09 AM
Hi,

Got some info reg my 140 issue.

First my 140 was filed in first week of april and got receipt notice with received date as 11-Apr-08, and later it was rejected because of check bounce issue.

Again my 140 refiled in july,and got my 140 receipt notice with received date as 24-Jul-08.

(My labour was approved on 23-Jan-08 and its expiration date is 21-Jul-08)

Got this response from my lawyer:
we first filed it well before the dates,so you should not have a problem, as this is refiled in follow up to the original one.

I am still wondering the USCIS will process my 140.





hot Selena+gomez+hair+2011 selena gomez short hair 2011. 2011 selena gomez short hair.

2011 selena gomez short hair.




ghost
02-07 03:31 PM
Thank for the reply. I hope the suggestions will be acted on and implemented at the earliest. It's frustrating to see that the priority dates haven't moved by a single day in last 6 months, something really needs to be done and I will do my support IV with anything.

Thanks for your commitment...if you are frustrated by no movement in 6 months then imagine the plight of folks on this forum who have no priority date movement since Jan 2002 (9 years and counting)....most of them have literally became dormant with the long wait and some of them have become cynical and skeptical of the entire process and quite frankly about IV...it's hard to motivate and make them commit to supporting IV. There are few brave souls who refuse to give up and are fighting for the greater benefit of the entire community!



more...


house selena gomez short haircut. selena gomez short hair 2011. house selena gomez short hair

house selena gomez short hair




dvb
04-21 04:11 PM
Hi Guys,
My experience with driver's license renewal in Ohio with EAD/expired-H1 was a pleasant surprise.
All I said was that I was a green card applicant, showed them my I-485 application receipt, and got a license valid for 4 years.

Smooth. What a surprise.





tattoo selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short haircut.

selena gomez short haircut.




Alien
02-09 11:40 PM
Your emergency is in India not in the US,so am not sure how you can provide the consulate in India a valid reason to travel back asap. If you have a valid reason to return to the US asap then make sure you have the supporting docs.



more...


pictures images selena gomez short hair selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair updo.

selena gomez short hair updo.




nozerd
09-07 09:54 AM
Yes ofcourse, if I was at the end of GC road I wouldnt go in the first place.

I was questioning this since I wanted to know if it was legaly allowed, since I wouldnt actually be working and earning in the US.

If this is truly allowed and my company lawyer agrees then it would truly make my life easier.

Thanks





dresses 2011 selena gomez short hair. selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair updo.

selena gomez short hair updo.




tikka
08-07 10:24 AM
Could not attend the coffee appt. Hopefully will be able to attend the lunch.

you can make it..



more...


makeup hot selena gomez short hair selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short haircut.

selena gomez short haircut.




mmk123
07-17 11:29 AM
I agree as well as dis-agree.

numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.

I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.

Thanks,
M.





girlfriend selena gomez short haircut. selena gomez short hair 2011. ob selena gomez short hair

ob selena gomez short hair




arrarrgee
07-13 09:19 AM
I wouldn't be ....I think hez adding more value to the country then i do...i dont see any reason why he shouldnt get his green before mine:confused:

Damn I am going to be pissed off if he gets a green card before I do.





hairstyles selena gomez short hair updo. selena gomez short hair 2011. selena gomez short hair 2011

selena gomez short hair 2011




iqube00
04-24 01:48 PM
my EAD is about to expire on may 6th. I applied for EAD renewal in january , i had around 90 days. My application package along with the cheque came back to me after 1month because I forgot to sign the application form.. Dumb right....
Then i signed my form and send it back to TSC . So i was in a bad situation becuase my employer said if i do not get my EAD card before it expires, they will have to lay me off. So here is what i did , i contacted my local Congressman's office through their website and raised a request to expedite my case and stated if i do not get my EAD i will loose my job.
Surprisingly i got a mail from the congressman office that they are looking into my case and they will take it forward... and after a week i got a mail from USCIS saying my case is approved . So if someone is in my kind of situation its better to go through congressman or senator rather than info pass all that route.. Politics and politicians speak in a different language and so it always wins!!!

You are lucky. My EAD has expired and I sent an expedite request through my local congressman. They denied my request saying that they will not expedite because the 90 day window was not up yet.





antihero
12-01 12:06 PM
It's not your airline but your transit stop. If your flight is through London, you'll probably need a transit visa, but check with someone.

the flights that I have booked fly via doha, qatar.

i have heard that even in the case of london, transit visa is not required if the passenger has a valid document to enter his/her destination. which means that an indian citizen must have an indian passport while going to india, and must have a valid visa for usa if going to usa. i have heard that many people unnecessarily obtain transit visa for britain where none is required. one can check british govt websites to confirm this.





eb3_nepa
07-20 03:49 PM
Hello Gurus,

I have a question about H1 and L1.

Is it possible for one human being to have a simaltaneous H1 and an L1 visa AT THE SAME TIME. Now before everyone starts thinking i am crazy or laughing hysterically, let me explain my logic.

I have an H1 in a company who has a partner in Canada. I am thinking if i can somehow (IFF possible) without giving up my H1, get a simaltaneous L1 from the Canadian company in a sister concern of my US based company, then my wife could get an L2 and hence get a work permit.

So the plan is:
1) KEEP the original H1B
2) Get the Canadian partner to sponsor A PARALLEL L1 for a job in a sister company of my current company.
3) Apply for an L2 for my wife and get her work permit/SSN.

Now my questions are:

1) Is this possible AT ALL?
2) Can the L1 be extended? and is there any problem/caveat with L1 visas as compared to H1B?
3) My 6 years of H1B are up in 1.5 years so would my wife still be able to keep her L2?

Gurus can you give me some guidance. This tactic can be used by more of you as well, if you are a victim of retrogression and your spouse cant work.



No comments:

Post a Comment