Friday 15 April 2011

Random meaningless rambles...

I'm listening to all American rejects “the poison” right now, and it's making me feel super sad, especially the part where he says: Look at yourself, look in the mirror, don't you see a lie? That you tell yourself again a thousand times. I should totally switch to a different song, but at the same time, Tyson Ritter’s sweet gorgeous voice is making it impossible for me to change to anything else! I'm so in love with him… Well anyways, I'm having a very lazy day today…My kind of day!!!! I love sitting around and not doing anything, it’s my favorite thing to do! I’m incredibly good at it… if I may add! I have so many things to do, but all I wanna do right now is watch Hellcats! I'm weirdly addicted to the show! Seriously I'm watching Paris Hilton's Dubai BFF advertisement on TV right now, and I'm shocked!!! Like seriously, she has to travel all the way to a different continent to find herself a best friend!! I totally understand, Paris Hilton is an interesting woman, she travels around the world, she is a world renowned icon and she does fun and unique stuff! I get why people, wanna be friends with her! What I don’t get, is why in the name of all that's holy would you wanna do it in reality show… because unlike most reality shows, you don’t win anything, at the end of the show! You don't win a brand new shiny car, or sweet pile of cash or even a modeling contract!! So, why would you wanna embarrass yourself??? Maybe you could get your 15 seconds of fame, but it will be for all the wrong reasons. It’s not Angelina Jolie’s BFF… If that's the case, it would be a whole different story… Anyways, I think I've done enough rambling for one day…

No comments:

Post a Comment