Friday 1 April 2011

I love me some Hercules...










Hercules magazine celebrates its 5th anniversary, by featuring five different covers with five different yummy male models! Spanish heart-throb Andres Velencoso Segura looks like a fucking rockstar… I would totally sex him up in the backstage after the concert! Emilio Flores looks dashing in red, omg! His face is so perfect, I seriously wanna tongue him. Travis Cannata actually looks like the notorious god of the underworld himself! I love his hair and his eye just pierces right through me!  Nikola Jovanovic makes me thirsty… I would love to share a drink with him! Brazilian hottie Diego Fragoso is among the list of few men who looks good in green! I still want him, even with the hat… his hot! I love men in suits, there’s something really damn hot about it! James Penfold can rock a suit like nobody else… it's no secret that I love guys with blue eyes… James Penfold is the combination of suits and pretty blue eyes... I totally LOVE him!!! Parker Gregory has a smile that would melt your heart; his boyish crooked smile, his  innocent and effortless curly hair…totally melted me down! I wanna bite off Sebastiao Neto pouty lips, can I please rub sun screen all over his body??? I think Felipe Aniba needs some help taking his shirt off… I don’t mind volunteering…. Hercules magazine did an amazing job! Can’t wait to pick up all five issues of Hercules magazine!! LOVE it….

No comments:

Post a Comment