Friday 1 April 2011

Life is full of challenges

“Life is full of challenges” I know I sound so dramatic but, you should know by now that I'm a total drama queen! This whole week has been mind-blowingly terrible!!! But now it's over and I can finally sit down, relax and take a deep breath… I'm proud and I'll say it out loud, I've finally finished all my assignments! Life seems livable once again… my assignments were bad, awful, terrible… you can say it anyway you want it, there is no way in hell I'm getting an 'A'!!!! On the bright side of life… it's officially semester break! YEAH!!! I will be starting my new job tomorrow, I’m super nervous and scared for that!! Hopefully, it will be good… I missed blogging!!! I miss Baptiste Giabiconi's sexy washboard abs and his cute tight cheeks!  So many exciting things happened this week; I have a lot of blogging to do! But right now, I just wanna take a really long nap!! Nite nite… hugs and kisses…

No comments:

Post a Comment