Sunday 17 April 2011

It seems like John Galliano just can't catch a break....


FIRED again!! Err... like seriously, not again!!! I don't think I can handle this!!! I guess it's true what they say, lightning always strikes twice… John Galliano is booted out from his own label, if you are keeping track at home, he got fired for the same reason again… you know, for his anti-Semitic rant!!! Seeing how Christian Dior holds a majority of the shares… They have all the rights and privileges to kick him off!!! My poor baby just, can't catch a break! Like seriously, Galliano brought Dior back to life, Dior would have gone down the drain financially if not for him! Christian Dior is still alive and kicking thanks to him, where the fuck is the compassion and gratitude???  He is one of the most talented and hardworking fashion designers of our time! John Galliano is a normal human being, I’m sure his life is not a bed of roses, sometimes the pressure gets to us, he made a mistake and Dior should give him a second chance to redeem himself… he was so fucking  drunk, I’m sure everyone who watched the video, would totally agree with me! The man was clearly piss drunk from top to bottom!!! Why can't people just forgive and forget, everyone totally forgot about Kate Moss's cocaine scandal… Why can't they forget about this? he needs a reason... a motivation to fight on… I just hope he doesn't give up… love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment