Thursday, 8 December 2011

tupac and biggie together

images Tupac and Biggie were down tupac and biggie together. Tupac Shakur and Las Vegas,

Tupac Shakur and Las Vegas,




unitednations
12-22 02:34 PM
this is our history...

1.was working with employer B in June 07(when PD was current for EB2/Oct 2003-India)...went to attorney to file 485 with approved 140 thru ex employer A. filled in all the paperwork for 485,but the attorney was asking for a current employment letter from B with exact skills mentioned on labor and the employer B was not ready to give such a letter and hence we planned to find a new employer and file for 485 in July.

2. In June end found this new current employer C and planned to file 485 in July and all the fiasco scene happened...anyway...in August we filed the 485 with a current employer letter from C with all the skills matching the labor..till here fine.

NOW...we got a copy of the bunch of 48 documents sent to INS from the atnys office...I had given the latest 325a form

current employer C : July 07 - current
employer B : Jan 2006 - June 2007
employer A : June 2003 - Dec 2005 (who filed for labor/i140)

the shitty paralegal now submitted the 325a from submitted in June 07 where the current employer B was the latest.... + the current employment letter of C + 485 employment offer letter from A

She had whitened out the date on the 325a form signed on June 07 and changed it to Aug 07 to my utter shock....

when I call back..she says we will handle any RFE's...

quite worried as the 325a form already says something like 'all info disclosed is truthful'... etc and the fine print..

pls post your thoughts and comments..
hope I dint confuse

Pretty confusing situation. Don't know why you even put in an experience letter from a company which doesn't have anything to do with the petition.

I am aware of a couple of cases where uscis did deny on such issues (g-325a not matching up with h-1b approvals, etc.). However, affidavits and such to say it was an honest mistake took care of the issue.

You might be able to appreciate this story:

I worked on an ability to pay case for a company in ohio. Person got approved and was then waiting for 485 approval.

He contacts me many months later and tells me that he got this rfe. The jest of the rfe was:

You claim to have never filed a 485 adjustment of status application. However; our search of records show that you filed a 485 on xxx date in xx office as a marriage base applicant. It appears that you are not eligible for a waiver of the interview requirement for adjustment of status.

Now; i truly believe that his current wife (from india) never knew about this marriage (his family and friends didn't know either). he tried to blame it on his lawyer that they never asked him and they just defaulted that he never filed for a 485. Pretty weak excuse. However; they responded to the 485 that everything was in such a rush to file the 485 that he didn't have a chance to look it all over and it was an honest mistake. He didn't get called for an interview and they approved his case.

Now; if the record of his marriage base application had shown that he was caught in fraudulent marriage; he never got divorced and re-married or there was something that went wrong with his earlier case then it may have been a different story. However; since nothing was wrong with that application; the officer let him off the hook because it was an honest mistake.





wallpaper Tupac Shakur and Las Vegas, tupac and biggie together. Tupac+and+iggie+rip

Tupac+and+iggie+rip




aroranuj
12-11 07:01 PM
Here is my receipt number... NRC2008063637

Lets hope all our efforts help...





tupac and biggie together. tupac Biggie+smalls+death

tupac Biggie+smalls+death




masouds
02-15 04:24 PM
Are you sure this is the reason why they have per country limits :confused:
Or you dont want that way :D

Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'





2011 Tupac+and+iggie+rip tupac and biggie together. boy rappers tupac shakur

boy rappers tupac shakur




wandmaker
08-21 04:34 PM
Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?

Most of the people here are under employment based green cards - So, I would recommend get yourself an attorney.



more...


tupac and biggie together. tupac and 50cent

tupac and 50cent




guyfromsg
07-16 09:52 PM
We all know that people on H1 status pay federal,state and social security tax. So I checked IRS site and searched for H1B. They have couple of links that shows H1b should pay tax. My point is everyone knows IRS and they know how much they go after people who are not paying taxes. If we can point to IRS which itself states by way examples that H1B should pay tax then at least the fence sitters will not jump on their side. I doubt if hardcore NumberUSA supporter will believe this anyway but we need turn the fence sitters around which may be the majority.

Here is the first one:


I have an H-1B Visa and my husband has an F-1 Visa. We both lived in the United States all of last year and had income. What kind of form should we file? Do we file separate returns or a joint return?

Assuming both of you had these visas for all of last year, you are a resident alien. Your husband is a nonresident alien if he has not been in the United States as a student for more than 5 years. You and your husband can file a joint tax return on Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ if he makes the choice to be treated as a resident for the entire year. See Nonresident Spouse Treated as a Resident in chapter 1. If your husband does not make this choice, you must file a separate return on Form 1040 or Form 1040A. Your husband must file Form 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ.

Here is an example where they use person on H1b as an example. I'm giving the link as the explanation is long. Just look at example 10

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129428,00.html

Example 8.

Mr. Gerhard Schwarz was a citizen and resident of Germany just prior to his arrival in the United States. He arrived in the United States on 08-15-99 as a professor of physics on an H-1b visa. He intends to remain in the United States for two academic years, and does not intend to change his immigration status during that period before returning home. Determine his residency starting date.

What kind of federal income tax returns will he file for 1999 and 2000?





tupac and biggie together. Video: Throwback Clip Of The Week: Rare Footage Of 2Pac amp; Biggie Rapping

Video: Throwback Clip Of The Week: Rare Footage Of 2Pac amp; Biggie Rapping




unitednations
12-21 10:48 PM
This is from Murthy chat.

Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?

Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:



I had written about this in the past. When I went for local office interview; he had requested all w2's and tax returns from my initial entry shown on g-325( LAST ADDRESS OUTSIDE USA FOR MORE THEN ONE YEAR) which was 1999.

It said prove that you maintained status on each entry.


Now: i didn't have any issues but I was pretty upset that officer was going way outside the law and testing periods that he wasn't supposed to. My date of last entry before filing 485 was December 2002 and he was requesting 1999-2006.

I did inform him that he wasn't supposed to ask for this as it was outside the law. However; what I gathered is that although 245k does have some significant protection for everyone; uscis tries to go other ways in catching/snagging you. Another link was provided in this link where a person listed an employer on his g-325a but he was on bench and never got paid. USCIS was trying to deny his 485 due to fraud. Fraud overrules 24k any time.

Therefore; uscis uses many different avenues to get at other aspects; especially to get you to lie, cover up, mislead in things you don't need to but inadvertently do because you think it is problematic when it really wasn't.

The feeling i got from my interview is that is what he was exactly trying to do.



more...


tupac and biggie together. Tupac Speaks On The REAL

Tupac Speaks On The REAL




MDix
03-10 01:37 PM
This is turning out to be TRUE.

Past week, I made this comment and some people made fun of it. But, it's turning out to be true. They are now fully focusing on EB3 and I think they will continue to do untill they finish all Eb3. Once they reached last quarter then they will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB. They don't have to make EB3-ROW current to give some spill-over to EB3-I. What ever will be left at the end of quarter will be spilled across EB's.


I am expecting lot of REDs on this one.

Thanks,
MDix

That is not true, my lawyer who is very influential and he has some good contacts he told me that this year spill-over would be different form last year. I was stupid so didn�t believe him about July 2007, and paying it for now for not having EAD.

I know this is hard to believe especially if something comes from lawyer.






Thank's
MDix





2010 tupac Biggie+smalls+death tupac and biggie together. Tupac and Biggie were down

Tupac and Biggie were down




feedfront
11-03 02:34 AM
In my kids case after one week we got approval notice. In general it takes two / three days.

You replied to old his qs. He already has got green card.



more...


tupac and biggie together. Tupac resurrected, Biggie

Tupac resurrected, Biggie




achu
06-10 05:53 PM
sent email. thanks.





hair boy rappers tupac shakur tupac and biggie together. At by Biggie and Tupac.

At by Biggie and Tupac.




bfadlia
02-03 12:37 PM
Guys,
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...

Didn't we have these discussions over and over before? and the admins telling us to stop because IV goals are set and will not change?
If you just want to argue and waste time, lookup previous threads discussing this and you'll have enough reading material for weeks to come.



more...


tupac and biggie together. Tupac Shakur and Las Vegas,

Tupac Shakur and Las Vegas,




optimist578
01-31 01:44 PM
If one gets an H-1B approval now (Jan/Feb), can he start working right away? Or does he have to wait till the start of fiscal year, October?





hot tupac and 50cent tupac and biggie together. of Tupac and Biggie,

of Tupac and Biggie,




leoindiano
03-17 10:19 AM
EB2 India PD came only up till April 2004 before it retrogressed. There is no way anybody whose PD is between April to Sept 2004 could have applied before July 2007. They might have applied only in July 2007 when USCIS made EB2 PD current by mistake.

Before retrogression started in "October 2005 Bulletin, Nov 2005 effective", there are quite a few people who applied for I-485 and had PD upto sept 2004. Those cases are approved. I know couple of cases myself.



more...


house Nick Broomfield Biggie Aileen tupac and biggie together. Tupac+and+iggie+rip

Tupac+and+iggie+rip




GCVivek
03-21 02:33 PM
There is no requirement for any company to sponsor green cards for any employee. A job is granted to you based on requirement of the company. Once that requirement no longer exists, the company can (and should) lay off the employee. This applies to H1 extensions and filing of GC.
GC filing is completely based on the company needing your service. Unless you totally excel and become indispensible to the company, they do not need to keep you. This is unlike a secure Govt. job in most 3rd world countries.
The conclusion is that this list would include ALL COMPANIES IN THE WORLD (and some Govts jobs). However, the list is not of rogue companies but simply companies that are run well.

There is nothing wrong in what I have posted to invite defamation suit.We should be filing defamation suit against them for not filing green cards as promised.Whatever my friend said I posted here.





tattoo Video: Throwback Clip Of The Week: Rare Footage Of 2Pac amp; Biggie Rapping tupac and biggie together. tupac triangle the vibe

tupac triangle the vibe




guy03062
11-11 05:00 PM
Good one :p

I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...



more...


pictures Tupac Speaks On The REAL tupac and biggie together. prefers Eminem over Tupac

prefers Eminem over Tupac




imh1b
11-12 03:21 PM
To the original poster of this thread: Why don't you go to court first.

I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.





dresses of Tupac and Biggie, tupac and biggie together. of Tupac and Biggie Smalls

of Tupac and Biggie Smalls




pointlesswait
07-14 09:17 AM
i think this is the most logical reasoning!
but the million $ question is: is for how long! :confused:


In order to use left-over visa numbers from EB1 and EB2-ROW, the PD cut-off for China and India must be locked. That's one of the reason why India's cut-off date has also moved.



more...


makeup Tupac resurrected, Biggie tupac and biggie together. Nick Broomfield Biggie Aileen

Nick Broomfield Biggie Aileen




Pagal
07-02 01:45 AM
It will only take less then 1 minute of your time to click this link ImmigrationVoice.org - Advocacy -- OPPOSE the Sanders-Grassley-Harkin amendment S.AMDT.4319 in bill H.R.4213 which severely hurts Competitiveness, Innovation and creating jobs in America (http://immigrationvoice.capwiz.com/immigrationvoice/issues/alert/?alertid=15130466)


Hello,

Done...this is a neat tool! Makes advocacy fast and efficient!





girlfriend tupac triangle the vibe tupac and biggie together. are Biggie and Tupac?

are Biggie and Tupac?




GoneSouth
03-07 08:38 AM
Get a new attorney. Seriously.





hairstyles Tupac Shakur and Las Vegas, tupac and biggie together. Tupac was murdered in 1996.

Tupac was murdered in 1996.




psaxena
05-26 07:10 PM
I lost you there. Being silent and possibly getting arrested is protesting in a legal manner ? Why would you do that ? There are numerous other means of doing it.


Being within 100 miles of the border ITSELF is grounds for being asked the question about your immigration status as per that law. There need not be additional suspicious activity.



Do not get me wrong, I fully agree with you on how bad it is to be subjected to such trauma. Suggesting being silent at the cost of being arrested is what bothered me from your post.

I am not sure if they asking me to step out for further questioning or even taking me to a police station would be consiered an arrest. i mean i don't think the event will be recordded in my history/profile in such a way that anyone reviewing my history will say "eb3_sep04 was arrested in NH in May 2009 for ....". I think detention is not same as arrrest, i view detention is something like cops requiring anyone wait reseonably longer (> an hour or so). they wouldn't handcuff me for not saying a word. Again these are just my thoughts, i am not an expert on those jargens.

I am sure you are not going to be silent and also going to act like a puppet when the border patrol will ask you. I have seen the similar case, when I was travelling back from india this fellow was ahead of me in the line at POE , his photo from the passport fall off and when he went to the officer and the officer asked what is this.. he was talking like a shivering cat. After interrogating him for an hour or so, he was let go.
Luckily he was sitting next to me in the connecting flight, and now he was telling me the story in a totally different way. " I told the officer what can I do if the photo from the passport fall off".
"I am waiting , but make sure that I get my connecting flight I got a very important meeting"... blah blah..

I was laughing out loud in my heart.. Its quite interesting to see these kind of personalities.
So I know what you gonna do , next time when you meet the border patrol. Accept the fact that we are middle class , god and immigration fearing creatures, who definitely have a lot of anger and aggression towards these laws and discrimination but cannot do anything about it and Also we like the life style and show off to the relatives in the India, that you are smart and rich NRI, are the reasons, we are not leaving this country despite of all these things.
Good to know all this so while travelling just be prepared.. but I dun see a reason for making this coversation of 10 pages thread.
Well I am gonna get more reds.. but I dun care.





Ramu25
04-26 10:52 PM
Can I apply for the adjustment of status by my self without the H1 - employers Notice.From L1 to H1.





syedajmal
03-09 11:26 PM
We do have a lot of discussions and a lot of great ideas that come by, but one thing we seem to lack is the same Enthusiasm and direction we used to see from the Core. Right to me it looks like it has been a while since I have heard from them (except for hearing from Pappu but with no action item) on what is their plan and what is happening.

I don't mean to criticize them as the whole awakening and this forum is a result of their awakening. But they seem to be missing or at least haven't seen any updates. I am probably not one of the highest contributors, but for me to further contribute in the future I need to see hope in the activities here And I don't see that now.

I also don't wanna come up with fresh ideas, since we already have quite a few suggestions tabled by the core on which we need an update and also from other members.

We need leadership and action. Not more members or $$$. With leadership I think the rest will follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment