Thursday, 8 December 2011

beach ball cartoon

images stock vector : cartoon beach beach ball cartoon. A each ball is a large

A each ball is a large




uma001
07-29 05:15 AM
Mod/Admins,

please confirm whether we can post this type of information.This is to protect H1 guys from falling into trap from these companies





wallpaper A each ball is a large beach ball cartoon. Beach Ball Toy Sports Cartoon Caricature Dog Shirt by blueskygiftshop

Beach Ball Toy Sports Cartoon Caricature Dog Shirt by blueskygiftshop




vin13
02-12 09:11 AM
Would you mind asking source/link for "another 13,000 shifted over"?

As per this link - family based numbers were totally used up for FY2008
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105 against 226,000 available.



I suggest that you follow your own advice and read & understand what is being posted in this thread. What do you think? Is this information or "message" correct?



______________________
Not a legal advice.

How difficult is it for you to understand. I did not advice. I just said this is the info...
I was not judging anyone. I do not claim to know all the numbers. So i just put it out there for someone to look and evaluate. Now many are saying based on the numbers, there was no spillover wasted. That is fine.





beach ball cartoon. Hard Ball cartoon 1 - search

Hard Ball cartoon 1 - search




kshitijnt
08-10 03:34 PM
Wishful thinking ?:)

I would be happy even if they clear all cases for 2003 and half of 2004 in 2010 calendar year. (i.e. for India alone)





2011 Beach Ball Toy Sports Cartoon Caricature Dog Shirt by blueskygiftshop beach ball cartoon. a big floating each ball.

a big floating each ball.




hpandey
06-10 12:46 PM
I think we should also work on making sure that Mr Grassley et al don't get elected to the Senate the next time so that they are not able to bring these useless racist amendments. They will only realize it when it will hurt them politically. All the H1b's and AOS people have relatives or friends who are well qualified to vote . They should encourage everyone to vote against these bigoted people .:mad:



more...


beach ball cartoon. drawing of a each ball

drawing of a each ball




user1205
08-17 05:52 PM
I have the same frustration ... rules that are so vague and that USCIS doesn't even follow ... and I got all worked up about it when the predictions for the October bulletin came.
But then I told myself I have no control over this and the only thing it does it's ruining my days which makes it a lose - lose situation for me.

And before someone tells me that I have the power to change things by joining IV efforts, I'll tell you that I already did that.


[QUOTE=cessua;149683]I don't get it.
How can:
VB-April07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
VB-MAy07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-03
VB-June07 EB3-ROW PD be June-05

..and then:

VB-Sept-07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02





beach ball cartoon. Beach Ball Sets [Beach Ball

Beach Ball Sets [Beach Ball




Legal_In_A_Limbo
03-14 05:51 PM
Thanks for sharing the info. Did you get any new attorney?

I self filed, as will be doing AC-21 in a month or so.
So wanted to make sure i revoke my company attorney.

Thanks



more...


beach ball cartoon. but not by the each ball

but not by the each ball




go_gc_way
12-30 04:52 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\\\\\\/\\/\/\/\





2010 Hard Ball cartoon 1 - search beach ball cartoon. stock vector : cartoon beach

stock vector : cartoon beach




rmscandy2006
04-08 10:11 AM
I think -We have to come to our senses. The law wants to treat us as slaves. Do the work and go back. They do not want to give the opportunity to have the american dream. They do not have problem with mexicans, or arabic country people, or anybody. All they want is - we do not want smart talented ones to take our white collar jobs.
We are screwed by our Desi employers, the law. We do it for $. So it is really upto us to choose from. Money or respect.
When I see fellow indians, at the age of 40, I feel pity. Most of us would see that they are in dilema as what to do. What they are doing is correct. They live a succumbed life.
Choose life !! is the better option !!



more...


beach ball cartoon. CLIP ART BEACH

CLIP ART BEACH




kaisersose
03-18 03:36 PM
At a minimum, EB3 ROW will advance sginficantly which is good for all those who were stuck in BEC.

It is believed country cap does not exist during the final quarter. If that is true, then some India EB2 (2004 and earlier) may also benefit.





hair a big floating each ball. beach ball cartoon. Clearing Out cartoon 7

Clearing Out cartoon 7




feedfront
10-13 01:57 PM
feedfront, the receipt date on my I-485 receipt notice is October 5, 2007.

My attorney had inquired with USCIS but hasn't received any response. As I mentioned earlier neither a SR, senator/congressman inquiry has helped!

I'd also send an email to NSC but got an generic message.

How can I write to USCIS director?


thank you!
thecipher5

Here is the link to a post by 'mchatrvd ' to contact director..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/1599351-august-2010-approvals-tracker-58.html#post1982324



more...


beach ball cartoon. Cartoon of a bird on a each

Cartoon of a bird on a each




transpass
07-28 07:12 PM
beer != toilet seat.
picture-of-Ganesha != picture-of-your-parents.

Please dont sensationalize this and try to make it news when it is'nt.
People like VHP and Bajrang Dal do this to exploit divisions that result in more votes for them (its almost the way Hitler exploited divisions against the Jews). As educated, skilled, tech-savvy, responsible adults atleast we should all refrain from getting caught up in all this.

Move on guys. Worry about retrogression and priority dates. Even those stupid threads on LUDs are more productive than this one.

Well said...There is no reason to cling onto silly things...





hot drawing of a each ball beach ball cartoon. Running with a Beach Ball

Running with a Beach Ball




rajkr
06-10 07:49 PM
First of all there is no mention of EADs in the Bill. So I do not understand why Pappu is highlighting this issue so much.

Grassley continues his war on H1B visas. When I see this Forum, I see a high degree of panic among the members here. Please UNDERSTAND VERY CLEARLY that this is only a proposal, not a law. To become a law it has to go through both the house and the senate.

Grassley and Saunders have both tried to do everything possible to eliminate the H1B program over the years. They haven't had much success. I don't see them having any success with this bill either. There are very powerful interests that will step up to oppose this legislation when and IF it is ever considered. Personally, I just don't see it ever getting serious consideration.

Saunders, while listed as an "independent", was nominated and elected as a Socialist. He simply doesn't like business.

Please also understand that when you say that if this Bill is passed then H1b, L1, EAD can not be renewed. Many seems to forget that GC is also subject to renewal process. So why do not you include GC also in the list. Please do not waste your times on ifs and buts type of things. Focus on what is happening and what is realistic. Support CIR and how it can be approved, but do not run after something that can never ever happen.



more...


house all, each, cartoon, beach ball cartoon. each ball, PVCmat,

each ball, PVCmat,




amitjoey
07-03 04:17 PM
Thanks titu1972, mhb, sbindval, gsc999, tapukakababa, divakarr for your contributions.





tattoo Beach Ball Sets [Beach Ball beach ball cartoon. PVC inflatable each ball/pvc

PVC inflatable each ball/pvc




ns007
04-21 08:27 AM
Sorry, did not see this thread before.

Please let me know if you still need someone to call members. I am available until 4pm EST today.

Thank you for offering to volunteer for calling members in CA. Now we need 2 more volunteers to give 30-45 minutes to make the phone calls. This is a very important initiative. Kindly send me a private message if you would like to volunteer.



more...


pictures but not by the each ball beach ball cartoon. each ball,children all

each ball,children all




perm2gc
12-27 12:23 AM
Here is the link i posted

http://www.viaindia.com/apps/forums/open.aspx?ID=742957&mid=19





dresses Running with a Beach Ball beach ball cartoon. LOST - the Beach ball episode.

LOST - the Beach ball episode.




sid3699
09-16 10:16 PM
My H1B visa stamp has expired, but I have the approval papers extending my H1B until Jan 2011. My company filed for bankruptcy. Another company bought parts of my company (not the entire company) in which I work. So I got absorbed by the buyer.


What happens to my visa? Does the new company have to file for an amended petition? If so, how long does that take?

I have to travel to India in two months. If they file the petition and I travel out of the country before I get the approval, will that be safe?

Thanks very much.



more...


makeup CLIP ART BEACH beach ball cartoon. all, each, cartoon,

all, each, cartoon,




desi3933
02-11 03:52 PM
Finally, per Ron unused is not same as wasted. Unused is unassigned. Wasted is .... assigned but action is not taken to close the case. If that is the case then wasted visas won't be available ....

So, according to you, what happens when no action is taken for assigned visa number?

What matters is number of visas used. Have you looked at the numbers?





girlfriend PVC inflatable each ball/pvc beach ball cartoon. each ball coloring pages.

each ball coloring pages.




pappu
07-23 10:36 PM
May be I asked you same question before.
What is the best way to send to CIS when receipt notice is not received yet.
When you said reject, what do you mean?
Will CIS reject before issuing RN or after issuing RN?
- Which receipt notice? 140?
- I meant denial.
- After issuing RN and later during adjucation process.





hairstyles Cartoon of a bird on a each beach ball cartoon. Beach balls,Inflatable air

Beach balls,Inflatable air




kate123
02-19 04:58 PM
DITTO!
I feel the same...

You guys are really making me laugh by having this less than and longer than 5 years arguing. If you've been on this forum long enough, you'll know the chance of this bill passes will be next to nothing.





varshadas
12-13 09:39 AM
I have scheduled the conference. This is a free conference. I set it up at 9.00 PM on 12/14/2006 since we have to dial a long distance number and our cell phone charges would be free at that time.

Conference Details

Date: Thursday, December 14, 2006
Start Time: 9:00 PM Eastern Std Time
End Time: 10:55 PM Eastern Std Time
Participants: 25
Type of Conference Web-Scheduled Standard
Dial-in Number: 1-605-725-1900 (South Dakota)
Organizer Access Code: *938581 (you must include the leading star key)
Participant Access Code 73141

Thanks,
Varsha





webr
05-23 06:46 PM
Why an online MBA should be discriminated from the regular class room ?

Today�s techie world, everything is done remote- say for example you work from home remotely , you send the work to offshore,
you do your tax filing online, you do online bank transaction , you do trading online etc .

For everything you don�t go in person to execute everything , almost everything is online. We don�t really challenge those items.

In tandem , any good reputable university courses are really challenging in par and more tough with compared with class room.

None of the accredited university will not give you free degree.

Does university has to have an GMAT or ACCSB !! or reputation ? � It all depends on your interest and what you learn from it , and individual skill and talent.

Even any highly accredited university does not give you any magic bullets you needed.

There is basic principle, do not give money to anyone more than your assets . Banking sectors, always recruit the cream layer MBA from top university , don�t they know this small concept ?, inspite , they started lending more money than they can afford , where is the risk analysis on this ? � basic fundamental .

Can we call this Harvard and top university brains created this 2008-2009 recession ? , I read some articles, challenging the Harvard professionals for the mess in financial industry � where is the Harvard MBA ?



No comments:

Post a Comment