Thursday, 1 December 2011

selena gomez who says music video

images selena gomez who says music selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




indyanguy
02-20 06:49 PM
If possible, please change it without any delay? EB3 is only able to cross past May 2001 for 3 times in last 3 years where EB2 are enjoying GC most of time. No point in playing wait game with EB3 India. Otherwise, you will wait for-ever. :)

To interfile, do we need to start the PERM/140 process again for a different EB2 position? Do we port the date from EB3 to EB2 while we apply for EB2 140?

Is this a straight forward process? What happens if interfiling is denied?





wallpaper selena gomez who says music selena gomez who says music video. Selena Gomez#39;s music video

Selena Gomez#39;s music video




Openarms
12-08 03:04 PM
Did anybody get actual response from USCIS yet??





selena gomez who says music video. images selena gomez who says

images selena gomez who says




jetflyer
07-02 09:31 AM
IV core may or may not support this because it is different path then what IV core is working since long.
And Yes online petitions takes more to make impact
but it doesn't hurt to try
So I am with you .....Support!





2011 Selena Gomez#39;s music video selena gomez who says music video. you gomez, music video,

you gomez, music video,




desi3933
07-09 04:42 PM
Certainty is related to belief not reality. It still means the name check was not completed. The law does not say they "when you are certain that the FBI name check can be cleared..please allot a visa."

Would you mind quoting the actual law then?

Does every I-485 need FBI approval or just background check? How do you know that it needs FBI Name Check for all cases. Quote the law please.



more...


selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




Jaime
09-11 04:45 PM
Email us! We will help you so you can attend the rally! NO TIME TO LOSE!!!!





selena gomez who says music video. Who Says - Selena Gomez (Music

Who Says - Selena Gomez (Music




DesBhakt
03-09 10:06 PM
HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigrants?' can any company wants to respond to this query?
Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.

:) You will have to fight the Reliance Freshs and subhikshas etc as competitors on that grocery store.



more...


selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says video

selena gomez who says video




nitlsu
06-12 08:45 AM
Done for me and spouse. We also had ~20 other people in my neighborhood including citizens/GC send this.





2010 images selena gomez who says selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




chanduv23
11-21 10:31 AM
I was one of the first few folks who moved on, immediately after the yates memo. I am a lot better now and making 2 times what I used to make and also switched to ebb2 as oppossed to eb3 in my old company where situations have never been good.



more...


selena gomez who says music video. Selena Gomez amp; the Scene Who

Selena Gomez amp; the Scene Who




tawlibann
03-18 06:00 PM
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.

If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.

I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?





hair you gomez, music video, selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




cn0568
07-22 11:58 PM
I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
I would like to know the following.
Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?



more...


selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




meridiani.planum
03-16 11:15 PM
i just don't see what the fuss is about. people from india usually waited 5-6 years for a GC historically, and it's about the same, give or take one year, even now. so i don't see why 4 years of wait after i-485 is being made out to be such a big deal only NOW.......????

its not a 4 year wait you @#$$%!#$!!! From your mails here you seem to be simply trolling for, and collecting red dots (& doing a good job of it).

If your PD is EB2/EB3 India 2006 or 2007 its gonna be a 10 year wait. Atleast.

Dates have not been so badly retrogressed, ever (7 years for EB3 India!). Demand has never been so high, ever. Lots of things have led to this HUGE backlog of demand (namechecks, LC delays, increased H1 quotas in 2000/01/02, increased use of L1). The IN queue has never been this long, by an order of magnitude, and the OUT queue has remained the same for decades. We are screwed unless there are some admin fixes.





hot selena gomez who says music selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




v7461558
07-17 11:23 AM
See? It works. Nothing like instant gratification!

Go after the lies one by one. We have the power to disassemble lies, because knowledge is power.

Anyone want to take on #3?

After a while, they'll get tired and take the whole thing down. Whatever other methods of propagating lies they try, we have the power to expose them. And, the laws are on our side.



more...


house gomez who says music video selena gomez who says music video. +says+music+video+pictures

+says+music+video+pictures




varshadas
02-05 05:46 PM
Hello All,

Congressman Ferguson has agreed to meet at 4:30pm this Friday, February 9th, 2007 in his district office. The address is:

45 Mountain Blvd.
Building D, Suite 1
Warren, NJ 07059

Let me know who all can make it. I think I can accomodate 3 more. I have to check the fax I sent him.

Thanks,
Varsha





tattoo Who Says - Selena Gomez (Music selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says video

selena gomez who says video




nomi
12-11 04:12 PM
I think the act says that the alien should have filed an application, only after which does the question of available visa comes into picture.
http://www.americanlaw.com/aos.html

I think this act is not the applicable one.

So I think we are still green to discuss this. Do you interpret the same?


so let`s see what does core team `s opinion about it ?? Core Team, please throw some light on it.

Thx.



more...


pictures selena gomez who says video selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




go_guy123
03-09 06:42 PM
I came in 1999 and filed GC atleast 5 times (every time sometthing went bad), spent atleast 30,000 dollars. Applied for immigration to Australia and got rejected so the anguish is natural.

I also came in 1999. Why did you apply for Australian Immigration ? Australia is notorious for changing goalpost every now and then. Also if your Engineering Bachelors degree is outside the washington & sydney accord (mainly western countries....implicit filter to allow western countries), then chances are very low.
Canada immigration made more sense for you compared to Australia.





dresses selena gomez who says music selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez who says music

selena gomez who says music




SunnySurya
07-28 12:18 PM
To all other readers,

Just to let every one know, I am a Hindu to the very root, but I am also the following:
a) A human, who would prefer peace over violence
b) An Indian, who loves the fact that it is country of Buddha and Gandhi
c) An immigrant, who associate with other immigrants on this forum to be treated in fairness.
d) A would be American, who would like provide the best values of this country to my kids.

I am all that.....And I am proud of them all..



more...


makeup Selena Gomez amp; the Scene Who selena gomez who says music video. gomez who says music video

gomez who says music video




arbhaat
04-06 09:12 PM
good post ek_bechara!
ppl, think for yourself. don't believe in the rumor unless it happens to YOU!
btw, GCs are in separate immigration line at the airport, so I seriously doubt any H1B interview happened "right in front" of a GC holder. That's pure .. well you know what!





girlfriend selena gomez who says video selena gomez who says music video. selena gomez 1 1 2

selena gomez 1 1 2




CSPAvictim
07-09 07:24 PM
Clause B is not the only thing. In any quarter they are not supposed to issue any more than 27% of 140,000(100%) = 37800. according to Clause A. After June 15th they issued 140,000 - 66000 = 74000. What about the last quarter quota of 37800? Where did it go? It was not supposed to be used before July.


On second thoughts, it seems like you're talking about the 37800 for the last quarter. Well, I havent yet come across any law/regulation that prevents USCIS from using up all the visa numbers before the last quarter. And like I said before, the last quarter is not subject to the 27% limitation. Over the years, USCIS has not been using up all the numbers for the fiscal year. This time, they did the opposite and used them up in the first three quarters itself!:eek:





hairstyles selena gomez who says music selena gomez who says music video. Says Video Selena Gomez

Says Video Selena Gomez




BharatPremi
04-07 04:32 PM
Hi,
I was going through the flatcenter PERM data for year 2004.

In the Coulm Last_sig_Event, some of data rows have value

'Received Regional Office'.

Anyboay has an idea what does this mean?.

Regards,
Alex

Yes, Once upon a time there was a zoo (When I was young and trapped into this zoo) with a name "labor processing". That zoo was divided in two trails. One trail of that labor zoo was called "State processing" and other was called "regional processing". Once the GC animal is waited long enough in "State processing" trail then it used to see the another trail "Regional Processing". There was no way to escape from the zoo via "State processing" trail. Once GC animal is entered into "Regional Processing" trail then again it had to wait a long and if got lucky at some day used to get a chance to escape from that zoo and go to the another zoo "I-140" processing with a mark "labor approved" embarked on the forehead of the animal. After many years, under the careful inspection of the authority of the zoo, it was found that there is a population surge in the stuck animals so zoo keeper decided to create a new zoo "Backlog centers"... And from then onwards you know the rest story...:)





rajagram
02-12 07:36 AM
Hi
I am regular reader of immigration voice as well, I am also able to pick some people from Hotel and drop them back to Hotel on advocacy days.





jamesbond007
09-10 11:12 AM
I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.

I concur.
This is one way to get an additional post by saying simple things like "i agree" etc. But how to get green dots?

50 posts and 30 green dots to access the chat feature? WOW.
It is ridiculous to restrict access just because some one does not agree with what one is posting and instead of debating it, they give a red dot.

This smells of EB1, EB2, EB3 etc?

When IV is asking everyone's participation, trying to increase the visibility, trying to improve the numbers, why this exclusionary practice?



No comments:

Post a Comment