justin ieber cards panini.
hebron
06-21 10:58 AM
Hi Guys,
Have a question about porting from EB3 to EB2 suing the experience I gained from my current employer. Can I fall back to my existing EB3 application if I file EB2 labor and I-140 and these get denied? Please suggest and I am also not sure if the requirement that job descriptions have to be 50% different cam be met. Software Engineer and Principal software engineer jobs have same SOC and DOT codes.
Job description when I was hired: (software engineer): Understand client requirements, design, document and develop object-oriented software solutions; debugging and code review, unit tetsing code for all logic and flow, participates in the test review thorugh test review and analysis. Experience require 2-4 years.
My current job description: (Principal Software engineer): Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Coordinates work teams - Provides technical support to project team members and co-ordinate with technical team and Quality assurance team. Provide consultation and expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures on complex projects. Extensive experience and judgment required to plan and accomplish goals. Experience required is 8-10 years.
Have a question about porting from EB3 to EB2 suing the experience I gained from my current employer. Can I fall back to my existing EB3 application if I file EB2 labor and I-140 and these get denied? Please suggest and I am also not sure if the requirement that job descriptions have to be 50% different cam be met. Software Engineer and Principal software engineer jobs have same SOC and DOT codes.
Job description when I was hired: (software engineer): Understand client requirements, design, document and develop object-oriented software solutions; debugging and code review, unit tetsing code for all logic and flow, participates in the test review thorugh test review and analysis. Experience require 2-4 years.
My current job description: (Principal Software engineer): Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Coordinates work teams - Provides technical support to project team members and co-ordinate with technical team and Quality assurance team. Provide consultation and expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures on complex projects. Extensive experience and judgment required to plan and accomplish goals. Experience required is 8-10 years.
wallpaper justin ieber cards panini.
ieber cards panini.
Blog Feeds
01-11 08:10 AM
The restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies has put out a DREAM Act proposal that could tell us what the Republicans might propose when they re-draft DREAM to their own liking. It's not horrible - some ideas, particularly those in the first of the two parts - would probably be areas where agreement could be reached. A few ideas - such as introducing a new extremely cumbersome process to get the green card after ten years - are really bad. But it is encouraging to at least be having a negotiation. One had the feeling in the last Congress that only...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)
Bieber trading card set,
Leo07
11-27 12:41 PM
Post July 15th 2007...Labor substitution is banned...Thanks to many cheap consulting companies for selling the Labor Certs in Black market.
2011 ieber cards panini.
Featured Site: BieberCards.com
GCwaitforever
05-24 09:26 AM
Great job guys. So far this has been the big event with our direct participation and which grabbed headline news. I hope with this coverage, the Senators turn their heads towards legal immigration. Kudos to Aman, Tracy Hong, Shilpa and other core team members who are sacrificing their time and money by representing IV.
more...
justin ieber cards panini.
tikka
05-29 09:40 PM
I went to the web fax link from the home page and sent out the only web fax that was there.
to all the states right?
i mean you can click on on each state and send one by one
this would really help. we are trying to send 3,000 faxes and your contribution would be be great!
thank you
to all the states right?
i mean you can click on on each state and send one by one
this would really help. we are trying to send 3,000 faxes and your contribution would be be great!
thank you
.jpg)
ieber cards panini.
DesBhakt
03-09 06:03 PM
:D Fun post psaxena
Nice dream but come to reality, dont even dream of GC till year 2019...... (if it goes in current pace).
Since OP is talking about GC at retirement his dream is about the year 2019 or beyond.
Nice dream but come to reality, dont even dream of GC till year 2019...... (if it goes in current pace).
Since OP is talking about GC at retirement his dream is about the year 2019 or beyond.
more...
justin ieber cards panini.
needGCcool
08-29 03:25 PM
So if the date is July 2, what does it mean? Does it mean they are processing cases that are received on July 2 or those who have Notice date of July 2?
Is July 2 included or excluded?
This includes 2nd July 2007 received date.....
Is July 2 included or excluded?
This includes 2nd July 2007 received date.....
2010 Bieber trading card set,
panini justin ieber cards.
rayoflight
12-21 01:51 PM
Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!
Thanks for asking Pushkar. I did.
Thanks for asking Pushkar. I did.
more...
panini justin ieber cards.
lostinbeta
10-03 12:51 PM
You checked it.... now I am just spamming :P
SPAM
::::runs away:::
SPAM
::::runs away:::
hair Featured Site: BieberCards.com
justin ieber cards panini. Panini America Redemption Card
ps57002
09-15 09:53 PM
both employer and lawyer know in my case...it's not a problem. My supervisor supported me on it...
more...
justin ieber cards.
123456mg
08-03 05:19 PM
I bet you your attorney had either not replied that RFE and plainly let go the matter or the RFE response must have not gotten to USCIS in time. It had happened to one of my company collegue as well. Please ask your attorney to give you copies of details about the RFE and also provide (with FEdEx tracking number) the response that he wrote to USCIS. It is very easy to track if it is your company attorney screw-up or a genuine issue.
hot justin ieber cards panini.
house justin ieber cards
pradeep_s
12-20 11:04 PM
Janilsal,
I have I-140 notice with me. Thanks for your tips.
pradeep
I have I-140 notice with me. Thanks for your tips.
pradeep
more...
house on Justin Bieber cards!
Justin Bieber cards. Flag.
americandesi
08-11 03:44 PM
I noticed a flaw in GC process with respect to “Ability to pay” and “AC21”
Here are the definitions
Ability to pay - Suppose a company files for I-140, it has to prove its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary.
AC21 states that an employee can change jobs to a similar position if I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. This could happen when I-485 is pending for more than 180 days or after its approval.
Let’s consider the following scenario
1) Company A files for I-140 and I-485 concurrently and proves its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary at I-140 stage.
2) I-140 gets approved and I-485 is pending for more than 180 days.
3) The employee quits employer A and remains idle (or) becomes self employed (or) joins employer B in a different position.
4) During the I-485 adjudication he provides an offer letter from employer C with similar roles, responsibilities and wage as the proposed GC position with Company A and says that he intends to work with employer C after I-485 approval.
5) I-485 gets approved.
Here is the flaw. USCIS doesn’t check if employer C has the ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary. All it asks for is an offer letter with wage, duties and annual salary.
What if company C is running in loss and not in a position to pay the proffered wage.
Why should USCIS make a big deal out of ability to pay when it’s not checked across all employers where the beneficiary intends to work?
Here are the definitions
Ability to pay - Suppose a company files for I-140, it has to prove its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary.
AC21 states that an employee can change jobs to a similar position if I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. This could happen when I-485 is pending for more than 180 days or after its approval.
Let’s consider the following scenario
1) Company A files for I-140 and I-485 concurrently and proves its ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary at I-140 stage.
2) I-140 gets approved and I-485 is pending for more than 180 days.
3) The employee quits employer A and remains idle (or) becomes self employed (or) joins employer B in a different position.
4) During the I-485 adjudication he provides an offer letter from employer C with similar roles, responsibilities and wage as the proposed GC position with Company A and says that he intends to work with employer C after I-485 approval.
5) I-485 gets approved.
Here is the flaw. USCIS doesn’t check if employer C has the ability to pay the proffered wage to the beneficiary. All it asks for is an offer letter with wage, duties and annual salary.
What if company C is running in loss and not in a position to pay the proffered wage.
Why should USCIS make a big deal out of ability to pay when it’s not checked across all employers where the beneficiary intends to work?
tattoo ieber cards panini.

Cars 2 justin ieber cards
immi_2006
10-23 12:23 PM
If you are worrying about your GC costs then file it on your own. Its very easy. I filed 485 on my own along with EAD and AP. I got my receipt numbers, EAD, FP. I guess 140 needs to be filed my employer with help of Attorney. Or you can file with help of your employer.(i am not sure on this)
more...
pictures justin ieber cards panini.
hair justin ieber haircut new. happy birthday justin ieber cards. pictures
asanghi
01-24 11:43 AM
I just can't believe how many times this topic has come up, and yet keeps coming up.
We have had long heated discussions on this topic many times, and always come to the same conclusion and that is to push for filing I-485 without visa availability. This topis has so oft debated, there is no merit in kicking it up again.
We have had long heated discussions on this topic many times, and always come to the same conclusion and that is to push for filing I-485 without visa availability. This topis has so oft debated, there is no merit in kicking it up again.
dresses house justin ieber cards
Kills ALL Justin Bieber cards.
sriramkalyan
09-15 04:05 PM
Last time CIR had sweet deal for Illegals ..
Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..
For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.
Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..
For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.
more...
makeup panini justin ieber cards.
on Justin Bieber cards!
mali03
05-25 08:17 AM
Called Sen Bingamna's office! funny to call him against his own amendment but tried to put it diplomatically...hope it works!
girlfriend Cars 2 justin ieber cards
Canadian singer Justin Bieber
pappusheth
05-02 12:02 AM
Should not be an issue. Dont forget to give the approval notice to the IO. Otherwise you will be given only till Aug 2009.
Thanks snathan. I do plan to carry I-797. When you say "you will be given till Aug 2009", what are you referring to?
Thanks snathan. I do plan to carry I-797. When you say "you will be given till Aug 2009", what are you referring to?
hairstyles justin ieber cards.
justin ieber cards. justin
deecha
07-16 01:25 PM
Hello,
I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.
That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?
Thanks for going through my post.
This is a huge gray area and I find myself in a similar predicament. According to AC21 if you change jobs, you must be in the same or similar occupation. Now, if you're going to file EB2, then obviously the job has different requirements. If you can somehow prove that the new job is "similar" to the old position, yet it requires some kind of advancement to justify EB2, you can do what you're attempting to do. Maybe software engineer --> technical architect is justified under AC21, however technical architect needs (say) 7 years of experience + Bachelors in CS. I believe in such a situation, you should be ok. However I don't think you can count any experience in your new company towards the EB2 sponsored in your new company.
In any case, I am not a lawywer. It's best to consult an experienced attorney and get this sorted out.
One more thing, I would highly appreciate it if you could post your findings in this thread/forum.
I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.
That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?
Thanks for going through my post.
This is a huge gray area and I find myself in a similar predicament. According to AC21 if you change jobs, you must be in the same or similar occupation. Now, if you're going to file EB2, then obviously the job has different requirements. If you can somehow prove that the new job is "similar" to the old position, yet it requires some kind of advancement to justify EB2, you can do what you're attempting to do. Maybe software engineer --> technical architect is justified under AC21, however technical architect needs (say) 7 years of experience + Bachelors in CS. I believe in such a situation, you should be ok. However I don't think you can count any experience in your new company towards the EB2 sponsored in your new company.
In any case, I am not a lawywer. It's best to consult an experienced attorney and get this sorted out.
One more thing, I would highly appreciate it if you could post your findings in this thread/forum.
gc_in_30_yrs
07-17 02:48 PM
IV is a public forum and recently its under the radar from various different organizations. So please do not use profanity in your language. You never know how it might come back and bite us. Please...please...please...
Yes you are correct. we should never lose our professionalism. no matter how worse it becomes, we should not lose our sight unless we reach our goal.
Yes you are correct. we should never lose our professionalism. no matter how worse it becomes, we should not lose our sight unless we reach our goal.
gc_maine2
05-24 08:36 AM
Good job Salil. Keep up the good work.
No comments:
Post a Comment