justin bieber list Justin
jonty_11
07-26 02:08 PM
country and EB1/2/3 would help...??? Plz provide that
u cud be stuck in FBI namecheck
u cud be stuck in FBI namecheck
wallpaper justin bieber list Justin
Justin+ieber+2011+tour+
CADude
08-03 07:29 PM
Consult a good lawyer without any further delay. If you are out of status then it's problem for GC also.
PLEASE CONSULT A GOOD LAWYER TODAY ITSELF.
This is a really complicated case. You should consult a good attorney. The people in this forum are not lawyers. They just have some knowledge about immigration process and laws.
If I was in your place I will file for another H1B through Company B. There is a risk in this also as your current H1B extension is denied.
Stay in good terms with your current employer. Tell him once he is able to resolve the issue of H1B denial, you will come back to him. Also tell him once you get your EAD you will come back.
The problem is USCIS denied H1B extension due to non-compliance of rule in paying the employees, they can probably deny the 485 for the same reason.
PLEASE CONSULT A GOOD LAWYER TODAY ITSELF.
This is a really complicated case. You should consult a good attorney. The people in this forum are not lawyers. They just have some knowledge about immigration process and laws.
If I was in your place I will file for another H1B through Company B. There is a risk in this also as your current H1B extension is denied.
Stay in good terms with your current employer. Tell him once he is able to resolve the issue of H1B denial, you will come back to him. Also tell him once you get your EAD you will come back.
The problem is USCIS denied H1B extension due to non-compliance of rule in paying the employees, they can probably deny the 485 for the same reason.
ieber+tour+dates+2011+usa
h1vegas
06-24 02:24 PM
Hi all,
We applied for my wife's and mine EAD on April 27th (paper based)
I got the receipt notice on 05/08/2010 and checks were cashed on 05/08/2010
I am okay, because I am on H1B, my wife has a business and employs 2 people full time.
She doesn't draw any salary from the business, except she has business on her name and the accounts on her name as well.
Additionally , she has a valid H4 as well.
I know its too early to panic, but if I didnt get her EAd card by July 31st, are we in trouble
Pls reply
Thanks in advance
We applied for my wife's and mine EAD on April 27th (paper based)
I got the receipt notice on 05/08/2010 and checks were cashed on 05/08/2010
I am okay, because I am on H1B, my wife has a business and employs 2 people full time.
She doesn't draw any salary from the business, except she has business on her name and the accounts on her name as well.
Additionally , she has a valid H4 as well.
I know its too early to panic, but if I didnt get her EAd card by July 31st, are we in trouble
Pls reply
Thanks in advance
2011 Justin+ieber+2011+tour+
Justin+ieber+tour+dates+
CCC2006
09-26 01:21 PM
Hi All,
My visa will expire (6 yrs completion) in the month of October 2007. What can I do next. Will I get an years extension based on the Green card filing. What is the standard procedure ?
CCC2006
My visa will expire (6 yrs completion) in the month of October 2007. What can I do next. Will I get an years extension based on the Green card filing. What is the standard procedure ?
CCC2006
more...
justin bieber 2011 tour uk.
PDOCT05
08-15 02:11 PM
I thought this will give some hope to you.
Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.
Hope yours on the way too...
Is your packet is signed by R.Williams? where is your I-140 approved? and what is your PD?
Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.
Hope yours on the way too...
Is your packet is signed by R.Williams? where is your I-140 approved? and what is your PD?
ieber tour dates 2011 usa
ujjwal_p
09-03 05:26 PM
You loose your PD. BTW, please update your profile.
I think there's some nuance to this. You don't lose your PD if the company revokes your I-140, but you do lose your PD if USCIS revokes your I-140 due to fraud.
I think there's some nuance to this. You don't lose your PD if the company revokes your I-140, but you do lose your PD if USCIS revokes your I-140 due to fraud.
more...
girlfriend justin bieber tour
wandmaker
02-11 08:01 AM
i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?
IV and its members support only legal immigration. You violated the law by overstaying your visa, dont seek help/advise here, consult with your attorney.
My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?
IV and its members support only legal immigration. You violated the law by overstaying your visa, dont seek help/advise here, consult with your attorney.
2010 ieber+tour+dates+2011+usa

Reviews, and download fullfeb , Justin+ieber+2011+tour+dates+usa
delax
08-03 09:39 PM
Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.
Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....
Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....
more...
Justin+ieber+2011+tour+dates+united+states
cchada
09-02 09:50 PM
Congrates ...
Does PCC taken at Indian Consulate in US is vaild or do we need get form local police station and Passport office in India ????
Does PCC taken at Indian Consulate in US is vaild or do we need get form local police station and Passport office in India ????
hair Justin+ieber+tour+dates+
Harry , justin question by
posmd
03-28 08:24 PM
posmd,
If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.
I agree with you on the above. I already stated if we get that and nothing else it should still be considered to be some kind of victory.
I was merely responding to that sentiment that it is the number one priority. I just believe that an end to retrogression and the hard country limits should be that. I think you guys are on the right line of thinking.
I want to congratulate you on your excellent work. We all do sincerely appreciate your efforts.
If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.
I agree with you on the above. I already stated if we get that and nothing else it should still be considered to be some kind of victory.
I was merely responding to that sentiment that it is the number one priority. I just believe that an end to retrogression and the hard country limits should be that. I think you guys are on the right line of thinking.
I want to congratulate you on your excellent work. We all do sincerely appreciate your efforts.
more...
justin bieber 2011 tour dates
pbuckeye
07-27 02:46 PM
I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter.
Can you elaborate on what other documents you submitted to prove that you actually work at the client site? Contract documents? Time sheets? Badge?
Can you elaborate on what other documents you submitted to prove that you actually work at the client site? Contract documents? Time sheets? Badge?
hot justin bieber 2011 tour uk.

Usa center justin mar,
ingegarcia
08-29 01:57 PM
I think an MBA will not help you becasue STEM is for Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math, not for business.
more...
house Justin Bieber Tour Dates 2011:
girlfriend justin bieber 2011
pd052009
04-18 08:36 AM
Considering,
- EB3-EB2 upgrade
- Slow VB date movement
- No FB spillover
- Growing economy (which will further reduce the spillover/across numbers further in coming years)
Have you ever wondered what are the options you have?
We know, we are stuck with H1. Some of our problems are
- Resumes are rejected as many(most) companies prefer Citizens/GC/EAD than H1.
- Many RFEs and question with H1 Extn.
- Getting visa stamp at consulates is a (mental) pain.
- Consider the time spent from vacation for getting visastamps.
- Problems at port of entry( So many questions). We don't know what is new in store when we comeback from vacation.
- Pain of planning for a short visit(week) for emergency issues/family functions.
- Hard time in finding a H1 sponsor for H4 dependants
We know for sure that we are not going to get GC now. We don't know the exact wait time. What is our interim relief? Have you ever wondered how an EAD and AP will help you in the current situation? Have you ever dreamt the return of summer of 2007?
If you think/believe that EAD+AP can bring positive change in your life, please join us. Show your support by voting in http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1599353-want-to-file-485-when-pd-is-not-current-gather-here.html
Lets gather in that thread for our relief.
^^^^^
- EB3-EB2 upgrade
- Slow VB date movement
- No FB spillover
- Growing economy (which will further reduce the spillover/across numbers further in coming years)
Have you ever wondered what are the options you have?
We know, we are stuck with H1. Some of our problems are
- Resumes are rejected as many(most) companies prefer Citizens/GC/EAD than H1.
- Many RFEs and question with H1 Extn.
- Getting visa stamp at consulates is a (mental) pain.
- Consider the time spent from vacation for getting visastamps.
- Problems at port of entry( So many questions). We don't know what is new in store when we comeback from vacation.
- Pain of planning for a short visit(week) for emergency issues/family functions.
- Hard time in finding a H1 sponsor for H4 dependants
We know for sure that we are not going to get GC now. We don't know the exact wait time. What is our interim relief? Have you ever wondered how an EAD and AP will help you in the current situation? Have you ever dreamt the return of summer of 2007?
If you think/believe that EAD+AP can bring positive change in your life, please join us. Show your support by voting in http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1599353-want-to-file-485-when-pd-is-not-current-gather-here.html
Lets gather in that thread for our relief.
^^^^^
tattoo ieber tour dates 2011 usa
Justin+ieber+2011+tour+
glus
07-11 11:01 AM
Hi Folks,
Just thought I'd share with the group, I recently received my I-140 approval. I did it premium processing through the Nebraska service center (I think) and the application was approved in 3 days (!) - submitted 06/25, premium processing fee check cashed 06/26, approval 06/29.
Now if only they had premium processing for I-485s ! (I was impacted by this recent visa bulletin thing unfortunately ... my PD was current in June but now I have to wait till Oct to file I-485 ... sigh).
- GS
I485 premium would be way too complicated, unless it takes longer than 14 days. The agency is suppose to do much more checks before granting legal residency, so it may be difficult for them to process i485s in 14 days. Jusy my thoughts.
Just thought I'd share with the group, I recently received my I-140 approval. I did it premium processing through the Nebraska service center (I think) and the application was approved in 3 days (!) - submitted 06/25, premium processing fee check cashed 06/26, approval 06/29.
Now if only they had premium processing for I-485s ! (I was impacted by this recent visa bulletin thing unfortunately ... my PD was current in June but now I have to wait till Oct to file I-485 ... sigh).
- GS
I485 premium would be way too complicated, unless it takes longer than 14 days. The agency is suppose to do much more checks before granting legal residency, so it may be difficult for them to process i485s in 14 days. Jusy my thoughts.
more...
pictures girlfriend justin bieber tour
+april+2011+tour+dates
dbevis
July 15th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I hope they are, too. Some birds seem to feed the young much longer than others, even after they've left the nest. I'd suggest taking a large *Do Not Disturb* sign with you tomorrow. Or perhaps "Approach at Your Own Risk*.
:)"Be quiet, or I will bash you with this big lens!" (the people, not the birds!)
:)"Be quiet, or I will bash you with this big lens!" (the people, not the birds!)
dresses Usa center justin mar,
justin bieber tour dates 2012. tour dates. justin bieber
InTheMoment
08-04 01:34 PM
Please refer to this detailed experience on SS update after GC:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610
Also there is no need to surrender your old SS card or even show it. (maybe good to just keep it with you if asked.)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610
Also there is no need to surrender your old SS card or even show it. (maybe good to just keep it with you if asked.)
more...
makeup Justin+ieber+2011+tour+dates+united+states
Justin Bieber Tour Dates 2011:
vin13
03-09 05:30 PM
Stop dreaming and do something:D
girlfriend Justin+ieber+2011+tour+

justin bieber tour dates 2011
redgreen
08-04 10:26 AM
I think still there are some people waiting for their finger printing? Thousands for I-140 approval and ofcourse there are people from even 2001 waiting for I-485 approval. Most would have got their receipts, I think.
hairstyles justin bieber 2011 tour dates
Justin Bieber Tour Dates
maddipati1
08-15 12:54 PM
Great.. please contribute to DC rally in anyway you can.
Great.. update ur profile with ur contribution
Great.. update ur profile with ur contribution
Bpositive
03-26 10:06 AM
Great frequent flyer program...great service....and no transit visa bs....no brainer
heard very good things about qatar airlines too..haven't used it...
heard very good things about qatar airlines too..haven't used it...
conundrum
03-25 08:41 PM
Took Emirate last month. the overall experience was good. Missed my flight from Dubai as the flight from JFK had to be de-iced. But Emirates arranged for my stay at Dubai and also got me a transit visa... so can't complain :) .
But I last year I flew home by Jet and I thought the service, food, everything about the flight was really good. Would strongly recommend flying by Jet.
But I last year I flew home by Jet and I thought the service, food, everything about the flight was really good. Would strongly recommend flying by Jet.
No comments:
Post a Comment