Thursday, 1 December 2011

day of dead skull drawing

images day of dead skull drawing. day of dead skull drawing. day day of dead skull drawing. Day of the Dead Skull with

Day of the Dead Skull with




TomPlate
10-21 11:40 AM
Obama is more a talking person. He would have given lot of information during this campaign season. But he will not execute. Everyone in the campaign said he is always on the neutral side. He is not with Yes Or No answers.

One thing I want to explain about tax decrease plan.
When the tax decreases for middle class and tax increases for upper class, then the upper class CEO and the business would like to see how they can increase their profit by not increasing the wage of a middle class.

Obama followed a non american politics giving lots and lots to public. But in reality he may sit quiet and only enjoy his benefit as a President.

If Obama elected as President, this economic mess is not going to go away.
Because it is now Global.

I will say if Obama is elected Health care change he expects may not be executed as per his plan.

And it goes on....





wallpaper Day of the Dead Skull with day of dead skull drawing. Pink Day of the Dead Skull

Pink Day of the Dead Skull




acecupid
07-03 12:36 PM
Would you agree that wives and kids should not be included in the EB GC quota?

If you read my earlier response, you would not be asking me this question. Just to repeat myself, I completely agree with you that wives and kids should not be included to the EB GC quota!





day of dead skull drawing. I did this drawing of a skull

I did this drawing of a skull




gc_on_demand
03-11 09:25 AM
If we put the word H1B in the Visa Re-capturing bill, the bill would be doomed. As few have rightly pointed out, it would be taken out of context probably advertised and interpreted as increasing H1B visas.

If we put the words, eliminating per country limits, it would doomed. The CNN headlines would scream "Indians and Chinese are coming".

If we put any changes to the current requirements of I-485 filing, it would be interpreted as diluting the existing laws to import more cheap foreign workers faster. The anti-immigration forces would be all over it like a monkey on a cupcake.

If we keep it simple : Re-capturing unused visa numbers for Employment Based Categories for Foreign Born Professionals already employed in the US legally and in the queue for Permanent Residency, we have a high chance of success.

IV team please start the fund raising for re-capturing visa numbers. Thanks.



Some anti immigrants are ready to kill our bill. If we introduce at time nothing is going to happen . Even it may kill CIR and that is what Anti wants.. This guy is encouraging people to push for recapture which will die soon. Why he didnot update profile. Even if he is good member he should pledge 25 $.





2011 Pink Day of the Dead Skull day of dead skull drawing. day of dead skull drawing. day

day of dead skull drawing. day




grinch
02-16 09:34 PM
I tend to sterr away from nurbs and use polygons exclusively...most 3d packages now (max, maya, xsi, lightwave, etc.) have really improved upon polygonal modeling, having added features such as subdivision surfaces (or sub'd's). This is great for any type of model, whether it be architectural or organic. Some people argue that Sub D's have rendered nurbs obsolete (no pun intended). I personally use XSI, but this is a new standard modeling method that can be applied to almost any program. Google the term, and see if there are any good tuts out there for your program.

In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.


Ah I understand. I mean, I try using polugons for more basic modeling, but you see, my father is product designer, (uses alias studio 9x) and uses only NURBS. So when he actually has time, he'll expplain nurbs and whatnot...

But I understand, and more tips would be Oh so great!



more...


day of dead skull drawing. day of dead skull drawing.

day of dead skull drawing.




neoarch
12-23 10:24 AM
Hi all,

I reached US on H4 visa with my husband 6 months ago. I have been working in an IT firm back in India. Now my husband's contract got extended and it seems like we will be here for some years. I don't want to waste my career by simply sitting at home. I have searched through many job sites and I got many calls from desi consultants. Many of them are asking me to change the resume as I have only 2 yrs of experience. By reading thorugh all the forums and articles I am aware of the traps of desi consultants.

I do not want to show any fake experience. All these consulting firms are saying that I won't get any job here without changing my resume.. :(

I just want to know your humble opinion about the options I can try. Is it impossible to get through with 2 yrs of experience? Please share your thoughts on it. I feel very sad thinking about my career. :(





day of dead skull drawing. as a day of the dead skull

as a day of the dead skull




vicsthedude
09-17 03:14 PM
I changed employer and location. So I was asked to clarify the location change if I am still with the sponsoring employer or submit a letter from a current employer stating duties salary etc. Replied to them and they are evaluating the response.



more...


day of dead skull drawing. DAY OF THE DEAD SKULL DRAWINGS

DAY OF THE DEAD SKULL DRAWINGS




GCKaMaara
04-07 10:52 AM
I would not say people are intentionally lying but fact accuracy deters when transferred from one mouth to another. I would only rely on first hand information.





2010 I did this drawing of a skull day of dead skull drawing. day of dead skull drawing. day of dead skull drawing. day

day of dead skull drawing. day of dead skull drawing. day




dontcareanymore
12-12 03:48 PM
With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.

TRUE . I wish they review even approved EB2s (not just ported , but all) and deny them if they are not legitimate or "genuine" in your speak. I also wish they compare the job duties of all these EB2s with others and even perform on-site checks. Then all ORIGINAL and GENUINE EB2s can get the GC.



more...


day of dead skull drawing. stock vector : Day of the dead

stock vector : Day of the dead




GCKaMaara
04-08 09:28 AM
I don't understand the IO calling Client part. What if (like most of us do) the person was traveling on a weekend? Is the client supposed to be on call for the IO?Besides, even if it is so, answering NO to that question implies fraud on behalf of the Client too.

IOs do call. Happened once in my company itself last month. But everything else was smooth after IOs call. The guy didn't have letter from my company about current job / employment.





hair day of dead skull drawing. day day of dead skull drawing. stock vector : Day of the dead

stock vector : Day of the dead




god_bless_you
12-13 10:57 AM
I know , More than 50% of IV members who can not file I 485 due to retrogression will be happy to pay this nominal amount of $10 to fax letter to USCIS for rule change
but What is the stand of Core group on this?
No update from any one!!



more...


day of dead skull drawing. Rachel, your skull drawing is

Rachel, your skull drawing is




h1techSlave
02-05 05:51 PM
like minded folks, please post your ideas.





hot day of dead skull drawing. day of dead skull drawing. Day Of The Dead Art - El Dia

Day Of The Dead Art - El Dia




dressking
09-28 03:39 PM
Sorry about the generalization. I was refering to Senthil1 kind of folks, not folks like you. Thanks for all the support. My friend got a green card as recently as a month back, he struggled for a long time before he got one, I asked him if he wants to come for the rally and he told me "MRRRRRRRR I GOT MY GREEN CARD, YOU ARE ASKING THE WRONG PERSON FOR THE RALLY" and the same person told me "SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN TO THESE ROTTEN CONSULTING COMPANIES, THEY ARE RUINING THE SYSTEM" he got his GC from a small consulting company and after getting his GC he says these companies must not exist - he wants to shut thee door behind him

Those Asian Americans who are against new Asian immigrants, which include some of my relatives, sadly to tell you, are just helping White Americans in this fight. It is their wish and their passion. But if White Americans don't want it, they will have no chance of getting their voices heard. Not all White Americans are against immigration. But there is a big percentage of White Americans who are either fiercely against it or do not want it. I can hardly find any White American who says he or she wants more immigrants. And a small percentage of White Americans are fiercely against immigration. They would curse at anyone who they think is a new immigrant at any opportunity they have.



more...


house Pink Day of the Dead Skull day of dead skull drawing. Day Of The Dead Art - El Dia

Day Of The Dead Art - El Dia




gcisadawg
12-14 11:20 PM
kumar1,

I agree to most of the points you wrote. I believe there is one thing that you missed.

H1B is a dual intent visa that allows a foreigner to work in US and also apply for permanent residency. It was originally intended for American companies to hire people from abroad. But how many American companies hire people directly from abroad? Even if there is some, it would be very very minimal.

Body shoppers are the one who take on the difficult task of interviewing/recruiting/sponsoring/air-lifting the foreigner to USA in addition to preparing the candidate to withstand the rigors of a visa interview.
They give initial accommodation (agreed, a 1BR aptmnt cramped with many ppl), pay on bench ( accepted, not all), place the candidate on a project and get the foreigner US work/cultural experience. After they go through the whole nine yards, these American companies jump in and poach these H1Bs.

Take the body shoppers and glorified body shoppers like TCS, wipro, infy etc out of the equation and you would have sheer wastage of H1B numbers since the American companies will not go abroad to recruit someone who is unfamiliar with US work culture.

That is why congress came up with 20K quota for master degree holders who can be recruited directly by US corporations. In my opinion, US corporations should not complain at all since they were never interested in upholding the true spirit of H1B by recruiting people from abroad directly.

-gcisadawg





tattoo as a day of the dead skull day of dead skull drawing. Day of the Dead Skull,

Day of the Dead Skull,




akred
01-21 02:26 AM
Assuming everyone stays the course, under these timelines

1. At least 5% of applicants will be sponsored by their American children.
2. Another 5% will have their first million and move to the investor's category.

The timelines would be a maximum of 20 years or so, at which point people would be sponsored by their children.



more...


pictures DAY OF THE DEAD SKULL DRAWINGS day of dead skull drawing. Day of the Dead skulls

Day of the Dead skulls




StarSun
03-15 09:04 AM
VA, MD, DC members please contact sukhwinderd for hosting members.

Members who have air miles to donate, please do so now - contact vin13.

Many members from the west side are requesting for such options.





dresses Day Of The Dead Art - El Dia day of dead skull drawing. Grinning day of the dead skull

Grinning day of the dead skull




vandanaverdia
09-11 07:08 PM
"All men dream but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
- T.E. Lawrence

Don't we all dream of getting a GC???
What is stopping you from to DC???
Come & join hands & lets be heard!!!!
Go IV!!!



more...


makeup stock vector : Day of the dead day of dead skull drawing. Pink Day of the Dead Skull

Pink Day of the Dead Skull




3d Nirvana
03-07 06:31 PM
sry guys, i have to pull out. I have a big essay that has been assigned and i cant spend the time needed to make a good entry. sry!

i'll make one later and just post it in showcase :)





girlfriend Day of the Dead Skull, day of dead skull drawing. Day+of+the+dead+skull+

Day+of+the+dead+skull+




Macaca
04-04 04:08 PM
IEEE-USA has recently changed their site. Earlier their title was H1B visa. Now the title is Immigration Reform.

IEEE has a huge number of Indian, Chinese and Korean members. I would not be surprsied if > 50% members are immigrants.

I have not heard that Programmer's Guild/Lou Dobbs supports IEEE-USA or vice-versa. Please let me know if you have a reference.





hairstyles Rachel, your skull drawing is day of dead skull drawing. Day of the dead illustration

Day of the dead illustration




ps57002
09-19 10:01 PM
I didn't mean it in a "against illegal immgration" way. That's the downside of trying to communicate using words online, you can't tell the what other person is really saying at times. What I want (using other slogans if necessary) is to educate people that there is a difference in immigration. As soon as people hear the word immigration, to them it means "illegal" and there has to be some way (using appropriate slogans) to communicate that....that's all :)





qesehmk
02-11 07:31 PM
So, according to you, what happens when no action is taken for assigned visa number?

What matters is number of visas used. Have you looked at the numbers?

I actually was saying I agreed w you. Read my post again... I was trying to say a few things over and above...

Aside from that, I have questioned Ron's correctness on this particular issue well before you produced that data.

Also if people somehow do not want to pay attention to facts then so be it.. Why be rude?





knacath
10-31 09:14 PM
Nrc2008063641



No comments:

Post a Comment