Saturday, 10 December 2011

hairstyles long hair with bangs

images hairstyles for long hair with hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles for long hair with angs and. with long hair and angs.

hairstyles for long hair with angs and. with long hair and angs.




mbawa2574
02-15 02:03 PM
Some ROW folks here suddenly are saying that they like country cap quotas and there are against IV agenda.Why in the first place there should be a country cap on EB immigration ? Is it not the best and brightest in the world ? If there is FIFO implemented, how can a person in ROW will be effected by India and China as long as they meet the standards and file their petition on time.





wallpaper hairstyles for long hair with angs and. with long hair and angs. hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles for long hair and

hairstyles for long hair and




Canadian_Dream
12-11 02:43 PM
Since this has always been pushed through legilative means (S.1932), there might be a hurdle involved in using "Rulemaking" approach to this solution, nevertheless this idea should atleast be explored. Here is how rulemaking procedures work in Govt Agency: (Adding Flexibility is something that can be done through Rulemaking).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rulemaking

Adding flexibility. More detailed regulations allow for more nuanced approaches to various conditions than a single legislative standard could. Moreover, regulations tend to be more easily changed as new data or technologies emerge.





hairstyles long hair with bangs. haircuts long hair with angs

haircuts long hair with angs




saggi13
01-22 01:52 PM
Its been 8 yrs, 2 recessions, 3 layoffs, marriage, baby, home, an expensive car, and lots of ego.

And, I am still the same!!!!
8 yrs of work, and i grow to become a PM (do my PMP and have a vision to become a program manager some day), and get an assignment at a very good financial firm and with a very good pay per hour as a contractor. I look at my life and go, now that i have what i want, i can go ahead and get more (i go back and think about how i initially came to the country with just 90$ in my pocket and on a H1). So, i start planning about buying a house.

Dont buy a house!!!!!
Parallelly, there is a discussion every where about housing bubble, and how good it is to buy a home now, and "now or never". While others at bay are pleading not to buy a home, because it is about to explode. The ego says, you are invincible. So go ahead. So I do.

Ego!!!!
I look at my 9 month old daughter and say, "she needs an own home and lots of place to run around and play", and not an silly apartment. Afterall, it is your daughter, genius! So, i bring all my money together, leaving almost nothing for reserves, thinking of the job i have and how good i am with the job, and finally purchase the home. Real estate agent milks me and I never see it coming though my wife suggests the same. Issues logistically at closing and some stress and all of it comes to a positive end in about 3 hours.

Stroke!!!
Finally I take the keys, I come home and put the keys in my daughters hands, and my new manager from work from last week calls. Phone is ringing. (The manager that brought me on board 2 months ago leaves the position, and i kept wondering why). I am smiling as i take the call thinking this guy is going to congratulate me, about the purchase of the home. But, 4 minutes later I am shaking and its sweat and i drop like a fly in the chair.

Wife looks at me and says whats wrong? I tell her, I dont have a job any more, and it ends in 2 weeks. For 8 yrs, a number of times I did think about buying a home, and I have always kept away from it for the fear of losing the job, but now (well done EGO!), and I have a home. That too, it had to happen the same day that i closed on the home. I tell myself this is a long time coming.

God!!!
So, while being on bench and employer paying nada, I try to find jobs with all my previous managers, sr.vps, directors who I used to stick with, and nada...no one has a job for me. Start using credit cards and the little reserve for mortgage payments.

Luck!!!
2 months down the lane, the same manager calls and offers the same job, but with 15% rate cut. By this time, I am anout 7k in debt, and then have no choice but to accept the position.

Intelligent!!!
So, I start work with the same good financial firm again, thinking I will make the best out of the worst and will in no time succeed again (Ego). I am making about 1400$ less a month, but the spirit is high, as there is some income vs. none.

Luck!!!
4 months down the lane, debt goes to 10K as the money is insufficient, and the salary helps paying bills but not past debt. Then, it happens again. All news networks say that there will be mass layoffs in the next 3 years and could be upto many thousands.

Am I one of them?
So, i talk to my employer, previous managers, directors, sr.vps and every one else and I start looking around for a job again. One of my previous managers from the last place I worked at, says she has a gig, but as a tester. She knows I am looking for PM, but thats all she has. I worked for her as a project tech lead before.

From PM to tester!!! From Devil to human!!!
Have no choice and I am scared already. so, I put my ego aside, call my pride and take the job as a tester. Still making 1200 less from when i brought the home (been 9 months now), daughter is 18 months, still have the home and the car, but not the same person any more. Debt at 11K and waiting for tax returns to erase some of the debt, and request wife to start looking for jobs.

Dont eat out, dont spend much, cook at home, cant think of fancy trips, but still have food to eat with hard earned money, and praying for all those who are

not able to make ends meet.

with all this going on for an year for now, I dont have time for GC any more.

Do you?

I still love my life whether depressed or surpressed - hahahahha!





2011 hairstyles for long hair and hairstyles long hair with bangs. With Long Hair and Bangs.1

With Long Hair and Bangs.1




mbawa2574
02-15 02:06 PM
http://www.workpermit.com/news/2007-05-16/us/h-1b-visa-outsourcing-abuse-investigation.htm

This demand came from Communist Senators like Durban who are anti-immigrant and their opinions don't matter on this website. Durban is all for illegals but they hate progessive immigrants. If it is upto them then someone who is here illegally should get a GC before you. What you say about that ?



more...


hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles for long hair with

hairstyles for long hair with




amar123
07-03 10:27 PM
No one is offended but you might get more info if you pm core.

thank you

That is a valid concern veerug brought up and it would be great if the IV core team can list how IV will complement AILF during this lawsuit.

I understand that it may not be the right time since even now AILF is in the process of identifying a strategy and IV team may not have had time to detail this yet. But, it would help if there is a sticky with this info,probably in the same sticky that pappu posted, URGENT IV Message: Lawsuit and other update, so everyone can understand the motivation and the action items for this.

Regarding the media drive,I believe that we have a better chance of getting more attention if we can get information on the scandal info that USCIS might have gone the extra mile to revoke July bulletin availability dates.

Thanks for this portal for everyone to get organized on immigration issues.

Amar





hairstyles long hair with bangs. Long Hair With Bangs Photo

Long Hair With Bangs Photo




kittu1991
03-17 01:56 PM
Thanks

Just commented on it since he has nothing better to do.



more...


hairstyles long hair with bangs. 96226 long straight hairstyle

96226 long straight hairstyle




ivgclive
03-11 11:54 PM
Great, wonderful, unbelievable.

I was assured that EB3-I would not move beyond one month until my son turns 18, which is another 17 years.

They moved it 3 months ahead so soon.

Woowwww.. There is a valid reason for them to be "Pleased to announce the cut-off dates..."





2010 haircuts long hair with angs hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles for long hair with

hairstyles for long hair with




JunRN
08-19 04:03 AM
To understand the Visa bulletin, one must first understand that it is not the USCIS that computes or post VB, it is the DOS. DOS also considers those undergoing consular processing. In this case, the dates are in favor of those doing CP as we all know that most of those who are qualified to apply for AOS have already applied.

Retrogression is a CP-friendly event.



more...


hairstyles long hair with bangs. side swept angs with long

side swept angs with long




Jitamitra
06-08 06:04 PM
Same old stuff. I dont see a light at the end of the tunnel till some immigration reform bill gets shoved in or a comprehensive immigration bill is introduced.

The obama administration is not in a mood to touch immigration and we live to be scape goats of policies back from 90's.





hair With Long Hair and Bangs.1 hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles for long hair with

hairstyles for long hair with




leoindiano
02-18 08:25 PM
I dont think it will be passed. They included so many things initially. After discussion they will drop the thing one after another.

There are two sections related to us.
TITLE V--LEGALIZATION FOR LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
TITLE VII--EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRATION

If this bill passed then it will create one grand huge backlog for all countries and for all category of immigration. WHY?? Because for Title V they will ask for proof and then again finger printing for FBI check and I dont know home many paper work. If they simply increase the GC #s it will work for us. We already have completed the paper work and standing in Q.

Agree,

this is such a waste if it passes. I am sure there will be another application like (I-420). Another Q you will have to stand in and wait...wait...wait...



more...


hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles for long hair with

hairstyles for long hair with




pappu
07-01 06:11 PM
Everyone is busy partying.
No we are not partying. Welcome to IV. Please update your profile with full information. Thanks.





hot hairstyles for long hair with hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles long hair with

hairstyles long hair with




ajaykk
07-11 09:35 PM
My PD is 06/27/06..should I feel happy or fingers x'd or just lucky....



more...


house hairstyles long hair with hairstyles long hair with bangs. straight hairstyles for long hair with angs. Short hairstyles with angs

straight hairstyles for long hair with angs. Short hairstyles with angs




PERM12
08-11 11:42 AM
All,
count me in.... but we should also include not just this but also Flexibility of all and any one who is on H1 and H4. immeterial of they in EB2 or EB3. All one is required is Flexibility ...

Flexibility to leave the current job and go join a college without worrying about status
Flexibility to take a vacation for a month to visit places and friends without worrying about nex project
Flexibility to change employers and get a better position and offer
Flexibility to work in position you deserve..rather than rot in the same job profile b'cos your GC process is pending
Flexibility to invent and develop ideas and work on itself rathar than work for some company which undermines, underpays those ideas and inventions

most of us might reply it only happens when you are Green'd but that is not what i am expecting...this is for all those who are going through it and who will be going through it in future.

Lets also work for drastic change in the employment based work permits.





tattoo Long Hair With Bangs Photo hairstyles long hair with bangs. Layered Hairstyles For Long

Layered Hairstyles For Long




Canuck
02-16 09:11 PM
Pls dont forget! More than US needing U, U need US. They get immigrants via temporary visas all the time to fulfill their needs. So, they dont actually need U to be a permanent resident here. So, walk out if u dont like their policy (which u r wrongly calling Divide and Rule by the way) or abide by it and wait.

Really? If all 500K of us waiting in line were to resign the same day and walk out of the country, the U.S. would be reeling from our loss.

It's people like you that perpetuate this "Yes sahib" mentality. How did these Americans become successful? They walked into the North American continent, hacked down all the natives and acted as if they owned the place. While I would hope that we are beyond the barbarous hacking and killing phase, we too should walk into this land and act like we own it. Folks like you that bow their heads down to their American masters and accept every knock that falls upon it with a smile on their face are the exact kind of meek individuals that the Americans are looking for - one who will not question any law as unjust and jump to it.

If the Africans had just continued to abide by slavery, they would never have gotten their freedom, just because, "it's the American policy."

Learn to stand up for yourself and question authority or remain subjugated under tyranny for the rest of your life - the choice is yours, Mr. Venkatappa.



more...


pictures 96226 long straight hairstyle hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles hairstyles for long

hairstyles hairstyles for long




rajkr
06-11 01:21 PM
Dude, we are not suggesting or even thinking that we should move away from main agenda, thats there and thats where IV advocacy days aimed at. Its part of the game. You cant sail the sea without winning over turbulences. these are not if and if nots.

Other If's you are trying to post are not in the works, if they are then its same path. You cant turn a blind eye to something that is already happening.

If you really believe that this bogus bill will become a Law, then also see the real picture, that is why I posted the other Ifs.

This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.

So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.





dresses hairstyles long hair with hairstyles long hair with bangs. Long hairstyles are easy to

Long hairstyles are easy to




gonecrazyonh4
03-20 12:36 AM
I am on H4 for the past 2years and this year I am trying to move to H1. The problem here is no big company responds to my resume.(Mine is not a cooked up resume. I have 6 years of experience and a lot of certifications). The only calls I get is from desi consulting firms. No US staffing firm nor BIG US firm sponsors H1s for first timers like me in US as we don't have US experience. They get their jobs done through consultants on Corp-Corp basis. Sometimes I am getting depressed seeing all this. May be I think I am forced now to go to a consulting firm to get my H1b because they are the only people who sponsor H1s in April to work in October which is 8 months from now. The system has to be revamped otherwise this system is going to exploit a lot of people like me. I cannot wait till we get a green card or work permit because it looks like it is a million years away from now. One thing I understood is that H4 dependents have no rights in this country and they talk about human rights violations elsewhere.


I agree with the points raised in the above post. If H4 dependents are given the right to work in this country things would be so much better and the wait for green card would not be so very tiresome. Not allowing H4's to work and making them completely dependent on H1B spouse is indeed a human right violation.As an H4 I have no identity in this country and the system makes me a complete dependent. (Please do not mail me back saying - If I am smart I can get an H1B, I am smart enough to work and contribute to this economy its just that my expertise may not fall under the tech/shortage skill category).

Employers are taking advantage of employees because the current immigration process supports such exploitation. This exploitation is prevalent among both with Indian and Non Indian Firms in different manner.

Also for whatever reason a number of people whose spouse is already working on H1B tends to discourage others from filing H1B for their H4spouses.I also see a similar trend where all those who has a green card wants the immigration law to be more ruthless to new GC applicants.If you look at the employment history of many among us you would find that they have come through the route of desi consulting firms fulling agreeing to the deal since they wanted the H1B at any cost.

I am not commending or supporting the Desi/other consulting firms or supporting the violation of law or ethics. Rather I want to point out that till the immigration process is revamped these practices will continue and each one of us has to take a route based on our individual circumstances.



more...


makeup side swept angs with long hairstyles long hair with bangs. hairstyles long hair with

hairstyles long hair with




paskal
07-03 09:13 PM
If this is true, then everyone who thinks this is unfair must write letters to USCIS, Ombudsman, WH etc

USCIS does not read our forums and will not take action from a forum post.

If you see something wrong, and you feel strongly about it, Do not let it happen.

In hindsight I think we should have done it for labor substitution too.


nixstor, you right of course. i was not comparing it to labor sub, just pointing out that there are a myriad of loopholes. the EB1C is hardly meant for employees already here- sending them out and bringing them back is legal- yet its very much a loophole being exploited. in many cases - again just my anecdotal observation, the position is not just a fake manager- yet the position is not the real "concept" of a multinational manager either. i have seen attorneys in big corporate firms getting EB1c by this method.

i do believe though that over time USCIS has become aware of this activity. A little skimming of EB1c posts on reveals a great deal of new scrutiny for the EB1c 1-140 petitions. The same is true when an entirely new employee is being brought in. they are asking a lot of questions on company structures, hierarchy and individual roles and responsibilities....





girlfriend Layered Hairstyles For Long hairstyles long hair with bangs. Long Hair And Bangs 2010.

Long Hair And Bangs 2010.




calgirl
07-20 02:33 PM
Few employers and few lawyers didn't apply for EAD/AP on July 2nd. My employer said they applied for 485 but not EAD/AP. They will wait for receipt notice and then apply for EAD/AP.
After Aug 17th, can we still apply for EAD/AP knowing dates won't be current.

Thanks.





hairstyles hairstyles for long hair with hairstyles long hair with bangs. long hair layered angs.

long hair layered angs.




anilsal
06-30 10:50 PM
It is possible for every city to have at least one usps office to be open on Sunday. They have a different day off.

Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.





ganguteli
02-03 03:04 PM
Start from home first. Get the support of your wife to come with you to DC.
Then talk to your collegues in your company and get them to come with you. Before you strat creating divisions in IV and start a flame war with ROW, try to do those things first. That should tell you how difficult it is to get a 2 line bill.





alex99
10-25 11:19 AM
Please participate in EB3 Poll



No comments:

Post a Comment