Saturday, 10 December 2011

black and grey backgrounds

images josephine lack lines grey black and grey backgrounds. stock photo : Black and grey

stock photo : Black and grey




drirshad
06-20 06:23 PM
Is there any official Period of Stay form or its just a summary statement from us about entry exit from start till now.





wallpaper stock photo : Black and grey black and grey backgrounds. single status lack grey

single status lack grey




amitjoey
01-18 11:48 AM
Guys, this is the time to show the core group that we are a bunch of people thankful that there is IV to help us fight this fight.
We need to stand united and raise awareness and sign up for the $20minimum a month recurring contribution.

I understand that some of you do intend to contribute and have contributed generously in the past,
But here are some mindsets, All of us fall in these 4 mindsets.

1) you probably think "why should I sign up for a monthly recurring contribution program". I am a generous contributor and I contribute almost monthly anyways.
2) I have contributed enough.
3) I will contribute if I feel like, when I see something comming out of this effort.
4) I do not have to contribute.

If you are in category 1).I can tell you, I understand because I have been a generous contributer in the past. But guys, the reason I signed up for a monthly recurring contribution is that it helps IV know that 'X' amount of funds are guaranted every month, this way they can better plan.

Category 2) Contributed enough - Okay why dont just sign up for a minimum amount of $20/month once more. What is enough is not enough.

Category 3) This has been discussed, I do not want to talk about this category of members.

Category 4) Again - No Comments-

Lets show the core team that all of us fall in the first 2 categories.

The last thing we want the core to do is bite their fingers over funds. We want do not want the core to get stressed out over funds. They have enough real work to do already.

Inspite of being a serious team player, and a generous contributor it took me two days to sign up for the recurring monthly contribution program, so I give all of the ones that have not set up a monthly recurring contribution benefit of doubt. But this is our last chance, I urge you to be one of the 1000 people we need for this effort.





black and grey backgrounds. Download this wallpaper and

Download this wallpaper and




pmamp
07-05 01:56 PM
In the time it took you to write all this up, mayb you coudl have enlightened a senator or two...

Sai,

I DO THAT PART. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS. IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE FREE RIDERS HERE THEN YOU WON'T BE BOTHERED BY DISCUSSION HERE. PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR BEING RUDE ... YOU KNOW YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW :(





2011 single status lack grey black and grey backgrounds. Twigs(tm) - Black and Grey

Twigs(tm) - Black and Grey




legal_la
07-02 06:05 PM
contributed 100 just now, my drop in the ocean, I will try to add more drops in coming days.



more...


black and grey backgrounds. butterfly stomach grey black

butterfly stomach grey black




gvenkat
09-09 01:00 PM
Unless there is a concrete effort just for EB3-I, Nothing is going to happen. It's just unfortunate that we are just a subset who are affected. In reality everyone else gets a GC in 5-6 years..





black and grey backgrounds. Stripes iPhone Wallpaper

Stripes iPhone Wallpaper




keshtwo
08-15 05:22 PM
Well, I mean no offense to anybody but why is EB3 ROW so far back while EB2 India and China are as per June bulletin or better?
I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!

yeah pretty weird. What does that mean to spillover in next June on wards? I hope its not a negative, too soon to tell though.



more...


black and grey backgrounds. maybe he#39;s this shade of grey

maybe he#39;s this shade of grey




bheemi123
10-03 01:25 PM
Hi friends,
Please advise me on this situation.

I am currently in US with L1B with Company A.
Company B has already filed H1B petition for me.
Assuming it gets selected & approved, Is it Possible for me to Continue with Company A after Oct1 2007 with the L1 itself.

Thanks.


u can be in L1 status..just go out of the contry and come back in L1b status..u r status will be autoamtically be L1 again...however u have to remember that u r h1b will be wasted...my friend did same thing last week..





2010 Download this wallpaper and black and grey backgrounds. josephine lack lines grey

josephine lack lines grey




rennieallen
03-05 07:41 PM
My $0.02:

Add this option to the poll as well to get a realistic picture:

I will not buy a house tomorrow (even if I was promised a GC this evening) because we are in a recession and/or the real estate market is spiralling downwards.


Now is *exactly* the right time to buy a house (at least in California). The prices are not spiraling down (they've already hit bottom). The interest rates are low and prices are low.



more...


black and grey backgrounds. and grey tile ackground

and grey tile ackground




singhsa3
02-21 02:53 PM
Just one quick thing though:
Till date USCIS has supposedly received request for 2802 EB2 India visa (India Quota). So it could be assumed that at least 2802 cases are pending before 04/2004 (October and Nov 2007 Visa bulletin).


Assuming you are right then,
average visa issued for EB1 ROW+Non ROW over the last 5 years have been 26K,
Now assuming this year the demand would be close to average then. It leaves 14K for EB2
Implying 12/2003 dates movement is very likely as 14k>5k (your number)





hair Twigs(tm) - Black and Grey black and grey backgrounds. a lack and grey wallpaper

a lack and grey wallpaper




kumar1
12-10 02:02 PM
There used to be a guy called VLDRAO.....self proclaimed DOS visa bulletin expert. Where is he these days? I would love to hear from him.


VLDRAO......save us!!!!!



more...


black and grey backgrounds. grey skull bones lack graphic

grey skull bones lack graphic




db_greencard
09-26 09:46 AM
This article is totally messed up.





hot butterfly stomach grey black black and grey backgrounds. lack damask wallpaper.

lack damask wallpaper.




hsingh82
06-11 09:36 AM
Reply I received:
Thank you for contacting my offices. Your correspondence has been received, and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. A copy of your message is attached below for your records.

If you need immediate assistance regarding an urgent problem you are experiencing with the federal government, visit the "Help With Federal Agencies" section of the website for details on how to proceed so that your difficulties are brought to my attention as soon as possible.

If you are seeking information or services from my offices that are NOT related to my Legislative duties, please visit my "Services For Texans" section for more information.

Warmest Regards,
U.S. Senator John Cornyn



more...


house grey hatchetman running lack black and grey backgrounds. Grass Black-Grey Large Wall

Grass Black-Grey Large Wall




varshadas
01-30 03:30 PM
Guys,
Lets have a conference call today to finalize the flyer. I have some comments/questions on the updated flyer. Its better we do this over the phone so that we don't waste time in these posts back and forth. If everyone is OK, I will schedule a call for tonight at 10.30 PM as I have class.

Let me know if that works for you guys or if it is too late, then we can have it tomorrow at Noon.

Thanks,
Varsha





tattoo Stripes iPhone Wallpaper black and grey backgrounds. panther friend lack grey

panther friend lack grey




Refugee_New
07-28 01:09 PM
Good point!

As per our religion Parents are always Gods. And there is story of Lord Ganesha about when he was asked that who is your God? He said my parents.

This is where the problem starts chantu. For us in India, anything and everything is god. Indian movie actress's are our gods. We build temple to them. Amitabh is a god, Manisha is a god. These people take the gods avtars in our movies. But we all know how those people are. Most of them in that industry commit adultry.

Our Hindu party BJP uses these movie celebraties during election. We easily portray gods using those filthy people. So this is where problem starts. We have to clean our own backyard first.



more...


pictures maybe he#39;s this shade of grey black and grey backgrounds. Hypnotize. Rs.499

Hypnotize. Rs.499




nomad
07-17 12:58 AM
IVers,
I have created a blog entry here http://utubecitizen.blogspot.com/ regarding numbersusa.com

I have gone through all the posts in this thread, and have taken some of the members comments/points. Am planning to reveal true colors of Lou Dobb, and Tancredo etc in the following days. Please check it out. Please dont consider it as an advt.

thanks





dresses lack damask wallpaper. black and grey backgrounds. winding lack and grey

winding lack and grey




msgrewal81
02-18 06:04 PM
I agree. it makes things easier for illegals and difficult(LC process) for legals.

I have Punjabi background. My uncles came to this country illegally. they always make fun of me that why I came legally. They were all given green cards by Reagan and Clinton.:mad:



more...


makeup and grey tile ackground black and grey backgrounds. grey hatchetman running lack

grey hatchetman running lack




eeezzz
02-14 11:52 AM
The spirit of US is to united everyone from different countries and races to live together to be loyal to the same country. But truly they don't want too many immigrants from one or two specific country. That is why they setup the country limit rules. So the population for all the immigrants from differnet places grows up about equally in this country. I think this is normal to every country. I believe every country will do the same if they are facing a lot immigrants. If the other day many immigrants from other countries want to go India, Indian gov. will do the same.

Just to be curious, where is the fight the OP mentioned. Can OP link us or is it just OP think there is a fight?





girlfriend panther friend lack grey black and grey backgrounds. lack and grey backgrounds

lack and grey backgrounds




sledge_hammer
03-05 04:57 PM
I have voted on this poll.

Thanks!





hairstyles grey skull bones lack graphic black and grey backgrounds. windows 7 wallpaper hd lack.

windows 7 wallpaper hd lack.




wa_Saiprasad
06-11 08:45 AM
Done.

Also urging my friends to email.





immig4me
02-28 09:06 AM
Sukhwinder is coordinating the efforts on carpool and hosting options.
Members who wish to carpool please post on the thread as well as send an email to Sukhwinder - 2011carpool@gmail.com

Vinay is coordinating the efforts on airmiles, people wishing to donate air miles or request help for using the air miles, please PM vin13.





newuser
04-21 11:45 PM
Thanks for the updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment