chicago bulls 2011 logo.
hydboy77
12-10 11:16 AM
With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.
You are correct. In fact, without some legislation or a bill for recapture getting passed, large movement in dates in not possible.
You are correct. In fact, without some legislation or a bill for recapture getting passed, large movement in dates in not possible.
wallpaper chicago bulls 2011 logo.
chicago bulls 2011 roster.
conundrum
11-07 04:46 PM
Bump ^^^^
chicago bulls 2011 playoffs.
refiling 485
07-18 11:06 AM
My application reached on July 2nd at 10:00 AM and haven't heard anything from them. Mine is a June case.
2011 chicago bulls 2011 roster.
chicago bulls 2011 team
cestmoi
01-11 10:44 PM
Hi Folks
I'm here in the US on a L1A visa and would like to apply for Green Card (I'm assuming i-485) soon. My wife who is currently outside of US has recently received her L2 visa within one business day I may add! So, we're waiting for her to join me here in the States within two months as she is currently working abroad and needs to wait for her bonus $...
In any case, I was thinking of applying for an EAD for her in conjunction of i-485, but I've been reading that others who are holding a H1 visa is also applying for an EAD (why on earth for?!) as you are allowed to work on H1 already no? I thought EAD is authorization to work only??
In my case, my wife needs EAD in order to work as L2 only allows her entry to the States and her visa would "clone" mine (ie. whatever my expiry date is, hers will expire).
Should I also apply for EAD too even though my L1a visa already permits me to work legally here in the US?
I'm here in the US on a L1A visa and would like to apply for Green Card (I'm assuming i-485) soon. My wife who is currently outside of US has recently received her L2 visa within one business day I may add! So, we're waiting for her to join me here in the States within two months as she is currently working abroad and needs to wait for her bonus $...
In any case, I was thinking of applying for an EAD for her in conjunction of i-485, but I've been reading that others who are holding a H1 visa is also applying for an EAD (why on earth for?!) as you are allowed to work on H1 already no? I thought EAD is authorization to work only??
In my case, my wife needs EAD in order to work as L2 only allows her entry to the States and her visa would "clone" mine (ie. whatever my expiry date is, hers will expire).
Should I also apply for EAD too even though my L1a visa already permits me to work legally here in the US?
more...
2011 chicago bulls 2011 roster
greencard_fever
07-20 11:14 PM
I'm having less and less faith in the claims made by members that USCIS is inefficient and clueless. ok, they have been and continue to be in many areas:):). However, they have a game plan this time. In retrospect, we know they had a game plan in June 07 also.
There are several unknown variables (repeatedly and extensively discussed here)which make accurate prediction impossible for us. However, USCIS has the numbers of RIPE CASES. And they moved the dates based on the availability of remaining GC numbers for this fiscal AND the ripe cases.
They could have moved it to just Dec 2005, instead they moved it all the way to June 2006.
Best\ optimistic scenario- Most EB-2-I cases upto June 2006 will be adjudicated before Oct 1st.
Conservative scenario-Upto at least Dec 2005 PD all cases will be adjudicated , and a few CP cases into early 2006 will be adjudicated. With spillovers happening in each quarter, the PD should continue to move.
Hello Gurus,
I have red in many places that there is some cases which are "Low hanging fruits" or "Ripe cases" when they say this what exactly this means? my understand is that for USCIS every case which has all proper supporting documents then they will adjudicate that case no matter what if VISA number available, can some one help in understanding what is "Low hanging fruits" or "Ripe cases" :confused::confused:
There are several unknown variables (repeatedly and extensively discussed here)which make accurate prediction impossible for us. However, USCIS has the numbers of RIPE CASES. And they moved the dates based on the availability of remaining GC numbers for this fiscal AND the ripe cases.
They could have moved it to just Dec 2005, instead they moved it all the way to June 2006.
Best\ optimistic scenario- Most EB-2-I cases upto June 2006 will be adjudicated before Oct 1st.
Conservative scenario-Upto at least Dec 2005 PD all cases will be adjudicated , and a few CP cases into early 2006 will be adjudicated. With spillovers happening in each quarter, the PD should continue to move.
Hello Gurus,
I have red in many places that there is some cases which are "Low hanging fruits" or "Ripe cases" when they say this what exactly this means? my understand is that for USCIS every case which has all proper supporting documents then they will adjudicate that case no matter what if VISA number available, can some one help in understanding what is "Low hanging fruits" or "Ripe cases" :confused::confused:
chicago bulls 2011 logo.
ramus
07-03 06:25 AM
Lets contribute... We have big day ahead of us..
more...

chicago bulls wallpaper 2011.
shree19772000
01-16 07:13 PM
I could see myself or any other desi dude and I have seen people in this situation. Its painful. Myself, I learnt my lesson during the 2000 - 2002 recession and spent all these years preparing for something like this. It was a difficult but I had to do it. I kind of knew that this would happen every 10 years. This time it did not take it 10 yrs.
By the way, I liked your narration of the incident. I wish I could do it.
We have very skilled people here and here is my suggestion. Why don't we make a documentary on these stories and the problems we face due to immigration. It will be much better way of putting our concerns before the people and I am sure even the immigration hardliners will sympathize with us if they hear us out and what we are going thru even after being there for 7-10 years paying taxes and doing our due diligence.
These are my 2 cents and good luck with your job slumdog!
By the way, I liked your narration of the incident. I wish I could do it.
We have very skilled people here and here is my suggestion. Why don't we make a documentary on these stories and the problems we face due to immigration. It will be much better way of putting our concerns before the people and I am sure even the immigration hardliners will sympathize with us if they hear us out and what we are going thru even after being there for 7-10 years paying taxes and doing our due diligence.
These are my 2 cents and good luck with your job slumdog!
2010 chicago bulls 2011 playoffs.
chicago bulls 2011 jersey.
mrdelhiite
07-13 08:25 AM
GCBy3000,
Your criticism of Murthy is noted as you are entitled to speak your mind. But let me ask you a simple question:
Did you exhort your lawyer to send a letter to Secretary Chertoff or the USCIS Director? OR
Did your lawyer send a letter on his own, exhorting the Secretary and the USCIS Director to correct this wrong?
I know the Mahatma would have asked himself the same questions before hurling allegations.
Whatever maybe the intentions of Murthy, this letter is certainly going to help not harm our case.
AND YES - For full disclosure, I am a client of Murthy and have been so for more than five years.
ALL I AM SAYING IS WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. REASON WHY I LIKE IV OVER MURTHY. IMMIGRATION IS MURTHY'S PRIMARY BUSINESS .. IV IS DOING NOT FOR MONEY BUT TO REALLY FIX THINGS ... MUST MEAN SOMETHING RIGHT ... GO IV
-M
Your criticism of Murthy is noted as you are entitled to speak your mind. But let me ask you a simple question:
Did you exhort your lawyer to send a letter to Secretary Chertoff or the USCIS Director? OR
Did your lawyer send a letter on his own, exhorting the Secretary and the USCIS Director to correct this wrong?
I know the Mahatma would have asked himself the same questions before hurling allegations.
Whatever maybe the intentions of Murthy, this letter is certainly going to help not harm our case.
AND YES - For full disclosure, I am a client of Murthy and have been so for more than five years.
ALL I AM SAYING IS WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. REASON WHY I LIKE IV OVER MURTHY. IMMIGRATION IS MURTHY'S PRIMARY BUSINESS .. IV IS DOING NOT FOR MONEY BUT TO REALLY FIX THINGS ... MUST MEAN SOMETHING RIGHT ... GO IV
-M
more...

chicago bulls 2011 roster.
ak27
02-08 08:00 PM
Varsha,
I can try to make it but I am not from his district..
I can try to make it but I am not from his district..
hair chicago bulls 2011 team
chicago bulls 2011 wallpaper.
chanduv23
07-13 07:18 AM
That is America my friends - people tend to move towards the direction of the wind.
A typical example - my wife was stressing out to get into a residency and was seeking help from contacts - everyone told "it is not easy for immigrants" it is a challenge, it is difficult." When she got into residency, the same people say that America is a land of opportunities, and your wife is intelligent ......
Thats how this Sheela Murthy is. Cannot initiate anything, but will want to take credit for participating in success.
A lot of Attorneys currently have no clue what is going on in the background.
A typical example - my wife was stressing out to get into a residency and was seeking help from contacts - everyone told "it is not easy for immigrants" it is a challenge, it is difficult." When she got into residency, the same people say that America is a land of opportunities, and your wife is intelligent ......
Thats how this Sheela Murthy is. Cannot initiate anything, but will want to take credit for participating in success.
A lot of Attorneys currently have no clue what is going on in the background.
more...
chicago bulls 2011 nba
Marphad
02-07 01:52 PM
I support country quota otherwise all the greencards will be taken by Indians and Chinese and the people from small countries will not even get a chance. I am sorry but of you are born on one of these countries then you have to wait before everyone who filed earlier.
Apply little logic and prove me why other countries will not get a chance.
Sometimes people make argument without even thinking for a second based on some personal emotional belief.
Apply little logic and prove me why other countries will not get a chance.
Sometimes people make argument without even thinking for a second based on some personal emotional belief.
hot 2011 chicago bulls 2011 roster
chicago bulls 2011 central
gc_on_demand
11-14 10:52 AM
Totally agree, very nicely put. They will hear - listen if we present ideas that are pertinent to the existing situation. Nothing more pertinent than the housing mess. No one cares about old jaded ideas like "high talent" etc.
Can people in California approach Zoe Lofergens office with the idea?
On my part I will start sending letters and emails to the law makers.
Some one in the core has to take the lead and give some direction to this effort......
Do not regret if six months from now the housing crisis has cooled a little, no one will listen to us then. We would have wasted another chance. Do not take it for granted that now Obama is in office, he will do smoething about our problems.
If you are from california plz make a call. Or if you know some one have him/her call to her office.
We need to keep moving ahead on this one.
Can people in California approach Zoe Lofergens office with the idea?
On my part I will start sending letters and emails to the law makers.
Some one in the core has to take the lead and give some direction to this effort......
Do not regret if six months from now the housing crisis has cooled a little, no one will listen to us then. We would have wasted another chance. Do not take it for granted that now Obama is in office, he will do smoething about our problems.
If you are from california plz make a call. Or if you know some one have him/her call to her office.
We need to keep moving ahead on this one.
more...
house chicago bulls 2011 playoffs.
chicago bulls 2011 roster.
varshadas
02-09 08:26 PM
Yes, I will send in the details for the telcon shortly
tattoo chicago bulls 2011 logo.

chicago bulls 2011 central
srkamath
07-12 03:40 PM
I'm killing my own joy here...... the Aug Bulletin says
"Consular officers are required to report to the Department of State documentarily qualified applicants for numerically limited visas; the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security reports applicants for adjustment of status."
Documentarily Qualified (DQ'd)
USCIS and Consulates submitted a list of Documentarily Qualified applicants to DOS on July 8th. The latest PD of the applicants on that list was before 01-June therefore they have set the PD at 01-June-2006.
What is documentarily qualified?
"Consular officers are required to report to the Department of State documentarily qualified applicants for numerically limited visas; the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security reports applicants for adjustment of status."
Documentarily Qualified (DQ'd)
USCIS and Consulates submitted a list of Documentarily Qualified applicants to DOS on July 8th. The latest PD of the applicants on that list was before 01-June therefore they have set the PD at 01-June-2006.
What is documentarily qualified?
more...
pictures chicago bulls wallpaper 2011.
chicago bulls 2011. chicago bulls 2011 logo.
yabadaba
09-26 10:52 AM
People please also send your emails to
Brett LeVecchio
Communications Coordinator
212-522-0361
brett_levecchio@timeinc.com
Erin Clinton
Publicist
212-522-4071
Erin_Clinton@timeinc.com
they are the media contacts for fortune small business magazine
http://www.timeinc.net/fortune/information/presscenter/fsb/media_inquiries.html
Brett LeVecchio
Communications Coordinator
212-522-0361
brett_levecchio@timeinc.com
Erin Clinton
Publicist
212-522-4071
Erin_Clinton@timeinc.com
they are the media contacts for fortune small business magazine
http://www.timeinc.net/fortune/information/presscenter/fsb/media_inquiries.html
dresses chicago bulls 2011 central
chicago bulls 2011 jersey.
ronhira
02-08 08:33 PM
Frankly I think that this lawyer is just posting provocative material to make himself popular. He has made many predictions and number of "useful" analysis in the past, most of which were found to be untrue. I used to read his posts until recently I figured out that the analysis was unreliable. This is just my opinion.
agree 100%
agree 100%
more...
makeup chicago bulls 2011 roster.
chicago bulls 2011 playoffs.
singhsa3
03-03 01:48 PM
Consider this:
Even though IV has 25000 "registered" members. There are only 400-500 visitors. The same people visit the site often. The number of visitors dramatically increase, if there are newsworthy events that affects most of the people.
So the sample size is NOT 25K but around 500, based on the daily visits.
This of course is not a whole lot but Idea is not to be statistically correct but to feed newsworthy information to the Media, and here are the facts.
a) 1 MM people in the line for EB green card
b) All of them highly skilled with at least bachelors
c) Average income 75K +
d) Average family size: Slightly more than 2 .
e) Life Dream : The American Dream
f) Bottleneck to the life dream : The long ,excruciating backlogs.
whats the point? 33 out of 23000 members have voted. Any result here is well beyond all statistical margins of error. Unless atleast 5000 people vote, this poll has no point. The mathematicians among us can derive the exact number, but participation has to be much greater than 33 if this has to be representative of the IV membership.
Even though IV has 25000 "registered" members. There are only 400-500 visitors. The same people visit the site often. The number of visitors dramatically increase, if there are newsworthy events that affects most of the people.
So the sample size is NOT 25K but around 500, based on the daily visits.
This of course is not a whole lot but Idea is not to be statistically correct but to feed newsworthy information to the Media, and here are the facts.
a) 1 MM people in the line for EB green card
b) All of them highly skilled with at least bachelors
c) Average income 75K +
d) Average family size: Slightly more than 2 .
e) Life Dream : The American Dream
f) Bottleneck to the life dream : The long ,excruciating backlogs.
whats the point? 33 out of 23000 members have voted. Any result here is well beyond all statistical margins of error. Unless atleast 5000 people vote, this poll has no point. The mathematicians among us can derive the exact number, but participation has to be much greater than 33 if this has to be representative of the IV membership.
girlfriend chicago bulls 2011 central
chicago bulls 2011 team photo.
GCAmigo
03-09 01:28 PM
9 years and counting.
Came here on H1 in early'99.. stopped counting and it doesn't hurt much now!
~GCA
Came here on H1 in early'99.. stopped counting and it doesn't hurt much now!
~GCA
hairstyles chicago bulls 2011 nba
chicago bulls 2011 central
Rb_newsletter
04-09 06:39 PM
i don't..... becoz i' not in sarah palin brigade of mindless freaks who have to find someone to blame others for the sake of it..... we live in a complicated world..... just becoz we applied with uscis..... & just becoz they've to approve applications..... it doesn't mean
backlogs & delays is uscis fault..... the least amongst us can easily figure out that the problem is with the congress, not with cis.....
y the hell do u blame cis...... r they not allocating 140K per year..... what more do u want from them....... oh well...... for the sarah palin brigade on this forum i'm now an outcast.....
- the problem is with the congress, not with cis
Congress did not ask USCIS/DOS to subtract dependent visa numbers from 140K. If USCIS/DOS excludes dependent numbers from 140k, congress cannot question that because law doesn't mandate to include the dependent numbers in 140K.
-y the hell do u blame cis...... r they not allocating 140K per year
If USCIS/DOS doesn't agree to change their administration policy to exclude dependent visas from 140K after seeing our backlog, then who else do we have to blame.
Yes they are allocating 140K per year. But to who? In my view to the same applicant; one for primary applicant, another for his spouse, another for his kid, ....
Most of us here are 'keyboard ninjas'. Only very few contribute in actions and that contribution is hidden under donor forums. Without awareness of the good things happening, these keyboard-ninjas are not going to contribute in actions.
We all understand that blaming is not going to help anyone. But what else to do.
backlogs & delays is uscis fault..... the least amongst us can easily figure out that the problem is with the congress, not with cis.....
y the hell do u blame cis...... r they not allocating 140K per year..... what more do u want from them....... oh well...... for the sarah palin brigade on this forum i'm now an outcast.....
- the problem is with the congress, not with cis
Congress did not ask USCIS/DOS to subtract dependent visa numbers from 140K. If USCIS/DOS excludes dependent numbers from 140k, congress cannot question that because law doesn't mandate to include the dependent numbers in 140K.
-y the hell do u blame cis...... r they not allocating 140K per year
If USCIS/DOS doesn't agree to change their administration policy to exclude dependent visas from 140K after seeing our backlog, then who else do we have to blame.
Yes they are allocating 140K per year. But to who? In my view to the same applicant; one for primary applicant, another for his spouse, another for his kid, ....
Most of us here are 'keyboard ninjas'. Only very few contribute in actions and that contribution is hidden under donor forums. Without awareness of the good things happening, these keyboard-ninjas are not going to contribute in actions.
We all understand that blaming is not going to help anyone. But what else to do.
myvoice23
08-07 12:03 PM
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
PD: July 2004
RD: July 3rd 2007
ND: Sept 12th 2007
I-140 Approved May 2007
Service Center: NSC
Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)
Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.
I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
PD: July 2004
RD: July 3rd 2007
ND: Sept 12th 2007
I-140 Approved May 2007
Service Center: NSC
Name check: Pending (when I had infopass a week ago)
Thanks guys. I wish every one good luck, and I am going to contribute my advise, and suggestions.
I opended SR 3 weeks ago, On Monday I used POJ method to talk to IO. She said, my case has been assigned to officer. Today got this status updated.
luvschocolates
08-22 01:07 AM
The majority of you people are cruel and harsh individuals, how dare you insult a man that is sick just because of his weight. The majority of you are also from middle eastern countries - not exactly buddies with the USA. Canadians didn't come here to blow up buildings, people from your part of the world did. Canadians were here to help, and were one of the first countries on the scene.
Canadians are allies, not enemies. You folks need to be the ones to go back where you came from!
Canadians are allies, not enemies. You folks need to be the ones to go back where you came from!
No comments:
Post a Comment