Natural beach
blewstream
06-09 02:35 AM
Any hopes of EB3 seeing 2003 in FY2010??
Its a very painful journey :eek:
Its a very painful journey :eek:
wallpaper Natural beach
FREE Nature Wallpaper - Beach
Hassan11
07-02 11:15 AM
This is a sad sad news
UPDATE ON JULY VISA AVAILABILITY
The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following:
Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation
have been made available. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.
Department of State Publication 9514
CA/VO: July 2, 2007
UPDATE ON JULY VISA AVAILABILITY
The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following:
Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation
have been made available. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.
Department of State Publication 9514
CA/VO: July 2, 2007
is a resized wallpaper,
Dhundhun
07-12 08:02 PM
I feel this move is to benefit EB-2 China, Since the EB1 and EB2 overflow are evenly distributed across china and india, ...
As I understand overflow is not supposed to be evenly distributed. It is supposed to be distributed based on PD. So overflow make PD of all the countries taking benefit of overflow same.
As I understand overflow is not supposed to be evenly distributed. It is supposed to be distributed based on PD. So overflow make PD of all the countries taking benefit of overflow same.
2011 FREE Nature Wallpaper - Beach

Natural Wallpapers, Nature
nivasch
12-13 10:43 AM
Hi, I am from NJ, srini_chenna@yahoo.com
:)
:)
more...
Nature gt; Beach iPhone
sid3699
09-16 10:16 PM
My H1B visa stamp has expired, but I have the approval papers extending my H1B until Jan 2011. My company filed for bankruptcy. Another company bought parts of my company (not the entire company) in which I work. So I got absorbed by the buyer.
What happens to my visa? Does the new company have to file for an amended petition? If so, how long does that take?
I have to travel to India in two months. If they file the petition and I travel out of the country before I get the approval, will that be safe?
Thanks very much.
What happens to my visa? Does the new company have to file for an amended petition? If so, how long does that take?
I have to travel to India in two months. If they file the petition and I travel out of the country before I get the approval, will that be safe?
Thanks very much.
3d wallpaper desktop nature.
indianindian2006
07-14 05:56 PM
Should I send a AC21 letter to USCIS along with my new employment letter?
Who is the best attorney for such cases?
Is it possible that my prevous employer hasn't revoked 140? How can I know that? I have received RFE after one year after filing the case. Is there any way I can know the date when my previous employer did revoke the 140 ( in case he did)?
Ajthakur,
Is their any ways you could contact your previous employer and try to find answers if your 140 is cancelled by that employer as that would give you a good idea of how to reply on this RFE.As suggested by others you have to reply to this RFE or your 485 is in jeopardy.
Who is the best attorney for such cases?
Is it possible that my prevous employer hasn't revoked 140? How can I know that? I have received RFE after one year after filing the case. Is there any way I can know the date when my previous employer did revoke the 140 ( in case he did)?
Ajthakur,
Is their any ways you could contact your previous employer and try to find answers if your 140 is cancelled by that employer as that would give you a good idea of how to reply on this RFE.As suggested by others you have to reply to this RFE or your 485 is in jeopardy.
more...
Beautiful Beach wallpapers
Jaime
09-10 06:44 PM
Let's talk to all our friends, ask them to call their friends, scarp on Orkut, pst flyers, post on Craigslist, etc! Let's go guys! Let's convince more people! We can do this, I already been convincing previously unflinchng minds! LET's GO!!! We CAN do this!!!!!
2010 is a resized wallpaper,
Best Beach wallpapers
new2gc
06-10 04:07 PM
Just heard some good news about July VB and in within hours we saw this news... :mad:
more...
Beautiful Beach wallpapers
jamesbond007
09-10 01:54 PM
Could someone post periodic updates for the benefit of those who do not have real player? (and are not allowed top install it)
Thanks
Thanks
hair Natural Wallpapers, Nature
Beach Scenery Wallpaper
mirage
02-03 03:54 PM
Guys we need to see the staff of 4 people. Congresswoman Zoe Logfen, Senator John Cornyn , Senator Arlen Specter and Senator Gillibrand. I have spoken to the offices of 2 of these Lawmakers, and they have always shown the understanding of this issue. as you may know recently elected NY Senator Gillibrand mentioned about 'some country people waiting for 8 years', this tells her understanding of the situation.
I have 4 people sent me emails, It would be good if we can make a group of about 20 people...It'll also help if people of these 4 states come forward...
also please suggest on conferencing facilitie..
Thanks
I have 4 people sent me emails, It would be good if we can make a group of about 20 people...It'll also help if people of these 4 states come forward...
also please suggest on conferencing facilitie..
Thanks
more...
3d Desktop Wallpaper Nature.
meridiani.planum
03-03 01:36 PM
I just sent a request to CNN to take a look at this thread. A formal letter may be sent soon. So please continue to vote and participate.
whats the point? 33 out of 23000 members have voted. Any result here is well beyond all statistical margins of error. Unless atleast 5000 people vote, this poll has no point. The mathematicians among us can derive the exact number, but participation has to be much greater than 33 if this has to be representative of the IV membership.
whats the point? 33 out of 23000 members have voted. Any result here is well beyond all statistical margins of error. Unless atleast 5000 people vote, this poll has no point. The mathematicians among us can derive the exact number, but participation has to be much greater than 33 if this has to be representative of the IV membership.
hot Nature gt; Beach iPhone
Shining Beach for iPad
greencard_fever
09-05 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=imv116]
Nothing wrong, but just the fact that hiring becomes difficult and and people with genuine experience will also have to go through stringent hiring procedures. Say someone really has 8 years experience and someone is faking 8 years experience, both are competing for the same job and as a hiring manager, if the job is filled with someone with fake exp and this person does not perform, it will have a rippling effect. I have seen this happen.
chandu,its not same all the time as i believe in the candidate potential then the experience..i have seen so many case in my past 5 yrs of experience that a Guy who has 8yrs of experience failed to impress the hiring manager and technical lead in an personal interview where as a fresh graduate from well know university cracked the same interview a got the project� IT is the place where we all have to learn new thing every day...experience only matters how the a person approaching to get the things done...it all depends on how each individual is capable of job get done..this is what i belive in...no offence to any one.
Nothing wrong, but just the fact that hiring becomes difficult and and people with genuine experience will also have to go through stringent hiring procedures. Say someone really has 8 years experience and someone is faking 8 years experience, both are competing for the same job and as a hiring manager, if the job is filled with someone with fake exp and this person does not perform, it will have a rippling effect. I have seen this happen.
chandu,its not same all the time as i believe in the candidate potential then the experience..i have seen so many case in my past 5 yrs of experience that a Guy who has 8yrs of experience failed to impress the hiring manager and technical lead in an personal interview where as a fresh graduate from well know university cracked the same interview a got the project� IT is the place where we all have to learn new thing every day...experience only matters how the a person approaching to get the things done...it all depends on how each individual is capable of job get done..this is what i belive in...no offence to any one.
more...
house Download link: desktop-nature-

latest wallpapers of nature
tapukakababa
07-18 12:12 PM
hi tapukakababa, can you please provide me with a number for USCIS nebraska SC. I would like to talk to them as well.
I called at the same number you provided all of us in your earlier posts
1-800-375-5283, with ext 1,2,3,6
I called at the same number you provided all of us in your earlier posts
1-800-375-5283, with ext 1,2,3,6
tattoo 3d wallpaper desktop nature.
nature, maldives, each, water
unitednations
12-21 10:52 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.
I don't agree that a person hasn't violated status unless uscis io informs the person.
If a person is here legally but not maintaining status (ie., unexpired I-94 card) but not adhering to the terms and conditions then the I-94 can be revoked by an IO in adjudication of immigration benefits or an immigration judge. This would mainly happen if a person is trying to extend h-1b or change employer and there existing i-94 card is still valid but immigration officer determines person wasn't maintaining status. They will not only deny the I-94 card in the new petition but they can also revoke the existing i-94 card. They very, very rarely do this.
I don't agree that a person hasn't violated status unless uscis io informs the person.
If a person is here legally but not maintaining status (ie., unexpired I-94 card) but not adhering to the terms and conditions then the I-94 can be revoked by an IO in adjudication of immigration benefits or an immigration judge. This would mainly happen if a person is trying to extend h-1b or change employer and there existing i-94 card is still valid but immigration officer determines person wasn't maintaining status. They will not only deny the I-94 card in the new petition but they can also revoke the existing i-94 card. They very, very rarely do this.
more...
pictures Beautiful Beach wallpapers
each serene nature scenery
nonimmi
12-20 04:25 PM
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Your PD is Dec, 2004. Why you think you'll get RFE for not working during 2001?
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Your PD is Dec, 2004. Why you think you'll get RFE for not working during 2001?
dresses Shining Beach for iPad
Wallpapers · Nature Beautiful
new2gc
06-10 04:07 PM
Just heard some good news about July VB and in within hours we saw this news... :mad:
more...
makeup Beautiful Beach wallpapers
Download link: desktop-nature-
eeezzz
02-15 02:57 PM
Why are you in favour of per country quotas, having been born in an oversubscribed country? Are you a glutton for punishment? Do you enjoy waiting 6 years more than an equally qualified counterpart from another country who moves onto bigger and better jobs while you rot in the same position and pay grade for years?
Per country rationing is discriminatory for EB migration. The best jobs should go to the best people, regardless of national origin, race, or religion - this basic principle is enshrined in employment law, but when it comes to EB migration, it is disregarded! It is not about "giving everyone an equal chance" - this is not a charity, this is a business, and in business, only the best and the brightest get those jobs.
I believe HV000 is either favor of per country quotas, nor is he a glutton for punishment. He sees the concept and current rule of this country, not just himself.
Your the other post said you just want GC in a shorter time. Can I ask you who want GC in a longer time or who doesn't want it in a shorter time?
Who determine the best jobs are? and who determine the best people are?
The "Equal Opportunity" word is really for Americans to read. Until you get your GC, that is not really for you.
Think about this, if the annual limit is 100, the country limit is 7%. Because it has processed 7 people so it closes the door and you think that is not fair. Do you take a look at the others who have to wait in line because 100 limit is hit even thought there's not one single case is approved for his country? USCIS is not processing one for each country at a time. Do you know your line is actually might already taken advanatge on other lines?
State this is not for fight something, but want to remind you the fair you think might not be fair to others. If you want to play the game, you have to follow the rules. If the rules are not clear, we fight for making clear rule. If you fight for rules to benefit you, that is taking advantage on others.
Increase the annual limit and recapture unused Visa from the past years are what we should push right now. But it is just a solution for only resolve problem for people who are currently stuck in I-485. After run out of recaptured Visa, the pipe will get stuck again.
I personally think the country limit will not change and if country limit is the policy, it should start at PERM, not just at I-485.
Per country rationing is discriminatory for EB migration. The best jobs should go to the best people, regardless of national origin, race, or religion - this basic principle is enshrined in employment law, but when it comes to EB migration, it is disregarded! It is not about "giving everyone an equal chance" - this is not a charity, this is a business, and in business, only the best and the brightest get those jobs.
I believe HV000 is either favor of per country quotas, nor is he a glutton for punishment. He sees the concept and current rule of this country, not just himself.
Your the other post said you just want GC in a shorter time. Can I ask you who want GC in a longer time or who doesn't want it in a shorter time?
Who determine the best jobs are? and who determine the best people are?
The "Equal Opportunity" word is really for Americans to read. Until you get your GC, that is not really for you.
Think about this, if the annual limit is 100, the country limit is 7%. Because it has processed 7 people so it closes the door and you think that is not fair. Do you take a look at the others who have to wait in line because 100 limit is hit even thought there's not one single case is approved for his country? USCIS is not processing one for each country at a time. Do you know your line is actually might already taken advanatge on other lines?
State this is not for fight something, but want to remind you the fair you think might not be fair to others. If you want to play the game, you have to follow the rules. If the rules are not clear, we fight for making clear rule. If you fight for rules to benefit you, that is taking advantage on others.
Increase the annual limit and recapture unused Visa from the past years are what we should push right now. But it is just a solution for only resolve problem for people who are currently stuck in I-485. After run out of recaptured Visa, the pipe will get stuck again.
I personally think the country limit will not change and if country limit is the policy, it should start at PERM, not just at I-485.
girlfriend nature, maldives, each, water
Sunset-Beach-Pa.
singhsa3
02-21 02:08 PM
Can some expert do the following analysis:
a) How many projected EB2+EB3 (yes combined) for India for period 2003 and before, 2004 , 2005, 2006.
a) How many projected EB2+EB3 (yes combined) for ROW for period 2003 and before, 2004 , 2005, 2006.
The reason I am requesting to combine EB2 and EB3 is that it is impossible to know which labor was filled under which category, thus no point in doing that division.
a) How many projected EB2+EB3 (yes combined) for India for period 2003 and before, 2004 , 2005, 2006.
a) How many projected EB2+EB3 (yes combined) for ROW for period 2003 and before, 2004 , 2005, 2006.
The reason I am requesting to combine EB2 and EB3 is that it is impossible to know which labor was filled under which category, thus no point in doing that division.
hairstyles 3d Desktop Wallpaper Nature.
Beach Sunset Wallpaper
GCapplicant
07-18 10:23 AM
Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.
Exactly,Even I think so...If they did not want to accept they would have done at the door step.So I think better we can wait and see for another week if any cases are like that.My lawyer mentioned she hasnt got any rejections until now.She has been sending continuous applications even a week before during this problem.She mentioned last week that she is still sending applications in and has Fed ex delivery confirmations for all the applications.
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.
Exactly,Even I think so...If they did not want to accept they would have done at the door step.So I think better we can wait and see for another week if any cases are like that.My lawyer mentioned she hasnt got any rejections until now.She has been sending continuous applications even a week before during this problem.She mentioned last week that she is still sending applications in and has Fed ex delivery confirmations for all the applications.
himu73
07-02 07:34 AM
Hope you understand this is not the only issue we are concerned. If you feel this organization is not for you , why are you browsing here. Keep away. This is not the time we need negative energy like you.
i can say only one thing..IV willl not be able to do anythingin this regard.USCIS can do anything whatever the way hat want to do.
i can say only one thing..IV willl not be able to do anythingin this regard.USCIS can do anything whatever the way hat want to do.
varshadas
12-18 09:11 AM
Hello Everyone,
Can we have the conference call again on Wednesday, 12/20/2006 at 9.00 PM EDT. Also, let me know if you think its a good idea to create an NJ yahoo group so we can all get notified instead of checking back in here every now and then.
Thanks,
Varsha
Can we have the conference call again on Wednesday, 12/20/2006 at 9.00 PM EDT. Also, let me know if you think its a good idea to create an NJ yahoo group so we can all get notified instead of checking back in here every now and then.
Thanks,
Varsha
No comments:
Post a Comment