Versailles - Marie Antoinette
InTheMoment
05-22 03:25 PM
I am doing MS in Technology Management from Howee School of Technology Management at Stevens Institute of Technology!!
Similar ones are offered at Penn State, Rutgers, MIT .. totally on Web.
Don't know about others.... but surely not at MIT ! MIT has no program "totally on Web"... :)
Similar ones are offered at Penn State, Rutgers, MIT .. totally on Web.
Don't know about others.... but surely not at MIT ! MIT has no program "totally on Web"... :)
wallpaper Versailles - Marie Antoinette
The Hall of Mirrors
Positive
11-11 08:25 AM
At the minimum legal action will force someone to look into what is going on here. I don't think that AILA is going to partner with us in this initiative.
The hall of Mirrors -
Jaime
09-10 04:32 PM
We love the U.S. We won't allow bad immigration policy to continue to hurt our country with a self-inflicted Reverse Brain Drain. Already 100,000 of us highly-skilled immigrants have left in frustration! We won't allow this to continue!!! We are going to stop this madness, AND IT ALL STARTS IN WASHINGTON ON THE 18th!!!! This is not only for ourselves, we are doing this for America!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011 The Hall of Mirrors
Versailles Hall of Mirrors -
a_yaja
04-04 09:10 AM
I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
There are many business models and you need to be aware of how each model works. There are a lot of companies, banks, insurance companies, even small and medium manufacturing companies that hire contractors for developing IT applications. They remain contractors for a reason - once the application has been developed - the contractors turn over the application to the company for maintenance and enhancements. A small percentage of contractors stay on and become permanant employees - but others move on. It would not be cost efficient for those companies to hire all developers as FTEs - the cost associated with benifits, taxes, 401K, etc are much more costly than having a contractor. Ofcourse, they can lay-off the employees after the project is completed - but what would that do to their reputation? Any company that follows a "hire-and-fire" policy cannot survive long.
Let me give you a simple real life analogy. Let us say that you have a decent family sized car that you and your family use on a daily basis. Then let us say you want to go on a vacation with your friends family. What would you do in this case? Would you go out and buy a mini-van? Or would you rent one?
And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
There are many business models and you need to be aware of how each model works. There are a lot of companies, banks, insurance companies, even small and medium manufacturing companies that hire contractors for developing IT applications. They remain contractors for a reason - once the application has been developed - the contractors turn over the application to the company for maintenance and enhancements. A small percentage of contractors stay on and become permanant employees - but others move on. It would not be cost efficient for those companies to hire all developers as FTEs - the cost associated with benifits, taxes, 401K, etc are much more costly than having a contractor. Ofcourse, they can lay-off the employees after the project is completed - but what would that do to their reputation? Any company that follows a "hire-and-fire" policy cannot survive long.
Let me give you a simple real life analogy. Let us say that you have a decent family sized car that you and your family use on a daily basis. Then let us say you want to go on a vacation with your friends family. What would you do in this case? Would you go out and buy a mini-van? Or would you rent one?
more...
Palace of Versailles: Hall of
techskill
09-18 12:28 PM
Then we shud ask him what are the fundametals of the economy.Because once he said he doesnt know anything abt economy.
Versailles Hall of Mirrors
GC_dd
06-11 11:56 AM
done
more...
Hall of Mirrors (Palace of
ksvreg
06-30 10:56 PM
Can I handover my I-485 application personally on Monday at Nebraska?
I am planning to take a flight to Lincoln. Not kidding. Anyway we are spending money on many things. Lets treat this as premium mailing. :)
I am planning to take a flight to Lincoln. Not kidding. Anyway we are spending money on many things. Lets treat this as premium mailing. :)
2010 The hall of Mirrors -
de Versailles - Hall of
nonimmi
03-07 04:11 PM
If AOS takes 3-4 years (read long time) USCIS will issue RFE (for EVL) anyway to re-confirm job offer - even if we dont use AC21 and change employer. That is standard procedure. So sending them employer change notification is not going to help us anyway. And if we change job multiple time during this 3-4 years sending them letters everytime may cause more RFE. But it is always better to have EVL with us if we change employer using AC21 and send them when asked.
more...
Hall of Mirrors, Versailles
gckp
08-14 10:04 PM
I guess nobody is waiting for it now....
hair Versailles Hall of Mirrors -
Versailles - Hall of Mirrors,
nojoke
09-19 04:55 PM
Never insisted you stop posting, was only hoping that you will post some sensible stuff
It’s my mistake, I always thought that Mr NoJoke will post something nice but you disappoint me all the time. Henceforth I will stick to your advice.
I am sticking to your advice, I am not reading that boring news.
You undertood what a forum is.
And again I don't need your certificate of approval.
It’s my mistake, I always thought that Mr NoJoke will post something nice but you disappoint me all the time. Henceforth I will stick to your advice.
I am sticking to your advice, I am not reading that boring news.
You undertood what a forum is.
And again I don't need your certificate of approval.
more...
Palace of Versailles: Hall of
bigboy007
07-18 12:47 PM
I think all of us cautious at this time is very imp and we keep calling uscis pref next week so that we ensure we have enough backup avail and we have 30 days till.
hot Palace of Versailles: Hall of

Paris - Chateau de Versailles
sam_hoosier
07-02 12:51 PM
I support it.
more...
house untitled Versailles - Hall of
Versailles, Hall of Mirrors.
vandanaverdia
09-11 04:19 PM
bump
tattoo Versailles Hall of Mirrors
and Queen,hall of mirrors
jjava100
09-10 01:40 PM
50, it said on the log in screen.
or more reputation points.. how to increase them to get to chat?? Thanks
or more reputation points.. how to increase them to get to chat?? Thanks
more...
pictures Hall of Mirrors (Palace of
Image: Hall of Mirrors,
GC_ASP
03-18 05:28 PM
This is the post from Ron:
I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:
Quote:
Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.
I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks
So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.
I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:
Quote:
Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.
I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks
So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.
dresses Paris - Chateau de Versailles
The Galerie Des Glaces (Hall
coopheal
04-11 04:00 PM
This was not inferred from Mexico EB3. I was explaining why EB3 Mexico became unavailable. Any category becoming U is nothing alarming. It just means there are no more visas available for that category for that year.
As for April 2001, it is the dreaded date for EB3-I India. The reason being all 245(i) applicants had a PD of April-2001 or earlier. If you haven't read 245(i) and its impact on EB3-I, please educate yourself regarding 245(i).
any category of EB3 or EB2 type going unavailable in May bulletin is alarming.
Most of us were under assumption that USCIS/DOS were keeping tight control on number of applications available..... USCIS and DOS has not given any other reason to believe otherwise...
However, this assumption proves wrong for Mexico and hence could turn out to be wrong for India as well. This has severe consequences on the VB dates movements...
It would mean DOS is actually approving lot more (double/triple the monthly rate) EB3-I applications and these applications are coming from Consulate Processing and those unaccounted for application in field offices.
so when most of us would be expecting EB3-I to be mid Oct or Nov it could turn unavailable.....
As for April 2001, it is the dreaded date for EB3-I India. The reason being all 245(i) applicants had a PD of April-2001 or earlier. If you haven't read 245(i) and its impact on EB3-I, please educate yourself regarding 245(i).
any category of EB3 or EB2 type going unavailable in May bulletin is alarming.
Most of us were under assumption that USCIS/DOS were keeping tight control on number of applications available..... USCIS and DOS has not given any other reason to believe otherwise...
However, this assumption proves wrong for Mexico and hence could turn out to be wrong for India as well. This has severe consequences on the VB dates movements...
It would mean DOS is actually approving lot more (double/triple the monthly rate) EB3-I applications and these applications are coming from Consulate Processing and those unaccounted for application in field offices.
so when most of us would be expecting EB3-I to be mid Oct or Nov it could turn unavailable.....
more...
makeup Hall of Mirrors, Versailles
untitled Versailles - Hall of
bayarea07
08-06 07:46 PM
Read Post above yours and you will have the answer.
Hello Gurus.
My wife's and my I-485 status changed to 'Card Production' . PD Jan 2006.
My wife is in India and scheduled to return on 25th of August on Valid AP. My question is if my can still use to AP to enter USA ?
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks
Mo
Hello Gurus.
My wife's and my I-485 status changed to 'Card Production' . PD Jan 2006.
My wife is in India and scheduled to return on 25th of August on Valid AP. My question is if my can still use to AP to enter USA ?
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks
Mo
girlfriend and Queen,hall of mirrors
Versailles - hall of mirrors
piyu7444
01-31 04:39 PM
Well, you did not disclose before that she has pending I-485. That changes the whole scenario and provides lot more options.
She should change her status to AOS only by filing a new I-9 (provide EAD details) with her employer ASAP. This will cover her any period of unpaid leave (or benching). She can get back to H1 status by re-entering on H1 visa.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
Thanks a lot Desi3933. I dont have words to thank you...
Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.
She should change her status to AOS only by filing a new I-9 (provide EAD details) with her employer ASAP. This will cover her any period of unpaid leave (or benching). She can get back to H1 status by re-entering on H1 visa.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
Thanks a lot Desi3933. I dont have words to thank you...
Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.
hairstyles Palace of Versailles: Hall of
Hall of Mirrors (Versailles
mallu
02-22 07:17 PM
Following advice of 'Googler' i skimmed through the USCIS OMbud's report. So USCIS is not able to accurately 'count' the cases because old cases at local offices are not accounted in system (?) . Otherwise it would have been a quick data base query to obtain whatever statistics.
And i was interested in knowing how many India EB2 pending till Oct.2002 ;-)
And i was interested in knowing how many India EB2 pending till Oct.2002 ;-)
somegchuh
12-27 03:28 PM
I think the bottomline is not having a GC causes you so much general grief in life that even if you were in a perfect job on H1 and your spouse had a perfect job on H1, you would still want GC just to circumvent these issues with transit and financial institutions.
I know every time my wife or I fly anywhere, we are concerned about transit visas. Anytime you try to open an account, you are concerned. Different state DMV's act differently. Heck, even people in same DMV office in same city interpret rules differently when it comes to H1. I know ppl who have had trouble in CA getting a license because their H1 extension pending and I know ppl whose licenses were mailed to them with validity for another 5 years!
I know every time my wife or I fly anywhere, we are concerned about transit visas. Anytime you try to open an account, you are concerned. Different state DMV's act differently. Heck, even people in same DMV office in same city interpret rules differently when it comes to H1. I know ppl who have had trouble in CA getting a license because their H1 extension pending and I know ppl whose licenses were mailed to them with validity for another 5 years!
Znan
07-12 03:54 PM
Hope that is the case, thank you for the response...
I guess if you are assigned a visa number, they may put your case as pending new 140 approval. Ammendment may not take much time. So keep fingers crossed. Good Luck.
I guess if you are assigned a visa number, they may put your case as pending new 140 approval. Ammendment may not take much time. So keep fingers crossed. Good Luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment