Saturday, 10 December 2011

tattoo gone bad

images tattoo Plastic Surgery Gone tattoo gone bad. makeup Eyebrow tattoos gone

makeup Eyebrow tattoos gone




trueguy
07-30 12:09 PM
Add E&Y (Ernst and Young) to the list.





wallpaper makeup Eyebrow tattoos gone tattoo gone bad. makeup Star Tattoos Gone Wrong

makeup Star Tattoos Gone Wrong




waitin_toolong
10-03 01:52 PM
that is the only ption to continue L status..but remember u can not use h1b ..and u have to apply again for h1b in next year quota....

wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.

To answer the original questions only two options.

1) depart and reeneter using L1
2) apply for COS (but a long process)





tattoo gone bad. Star Tattoos Gone Wrong

Star Tattoos Gone Wrong




joydiptac
06-08 08:31 PM
Thanks Deepak for clearing the uncertainty. At least now I know my wait is 10 more years.
Wonder how many more years I will be able to keep my EB3 Job and job description. :(
This sort of slow torture is nothing less than "Curry Bashing" openly happening in Australia.
(Source : http://bkhush.com/dev/content/lets-go-curry-bashing )

The rate at which USCIS is denying H1B, L1 Extensions it EB 3- PD 2001 - Wait till 2015
EB 3- PD 2002 - Wait till 2019
EB 3- PD 2003 - Wait till 2024





2011 makeup Star Tattoos Gone Wrong tattoo gone bad. images Star Tattoos Gone Wrong

images Star Tattoos Gone Wrong




nirenjoshi
11-12 03:51 PM
I am tracking the pace at which the FOIA requests are moving forward..
Request #NRC2008064184 moved from
65283 out of 66115 on 11/6/08 to
64565 out of 65477 pending requests on 11/12/08

At this rate, its moving ahead by about 100 requests per day. It will take 2 years to just get these requests cleared. And this particular request was on Track Two. Most others are on the Complex track which might take even longer.. :(



more...


tattoo gone bad. Nintendo tattoos gone bad

Nintendo tattoos gone bad




webm
03-17 04:03 PM
"Eb3 India PD of May 2001"---optimystic

You should have got GC by now right??





tattoo gone bad. Lil Wayne Tattoo Gone Wrong…

Lil Wayne Tattoo Gone Wrong…




inthehole
07-18 12:07 PM
Called USCIS just 5 mins back.. first a lady answered and asked me questions about the reason of calling..

I explained that i am calling to find out the status of my i-485 application that i filed on June 25th. And I would like to know when will i get my receipt no.

The lady asked me to stay on the line and transferred to another person.

Another lady picked up and asked my last name.. I told my last name. (i did not spell my last name)

She asked for reason for calling..

I said to I filed i-485 on June 25th and I did not get my receipt no yet..i said
i would like to know when can i expect my receipt no..

She put me on hold for few mins and came back and said
"You have till August 17 to file your i-485. If we have visa numbers available and if your application is accepted, you will receive your receipt no before August 17"

I said I aready filed my application on June 25, before the July bulletin.

She said "listen carefully" and explained the same thing again.

I said thank you and hung up..

It doesn't make any sense.. I think(hope) she doesn't understand my question properly or she doesn't know the process..



more...


tattoo gone bad. TATTOO! GONE! WRONG!

TATTOO! GONE! WRONG!




Jerrome
07-28 03:49 PM
Good one..

I am reading about 16th century stuff here in this thread.

Let us go back to 10,000 B.C or further back (ice age or if possible even before).

Was there any gods (known to us) then (any religion for that matter)?

Gods came in to existence with human civilization. Initially as an answer to all things that were 'unknown' to human beings and then later as a 'tool' to insist discipline (in their own understanding as to what discipline is) among human beings.

We talk about Iran, Iraq, afghanistan wars, bomb blasts in India, poverty in places like somalia and in all of these INCIDENTS millions of innocents died/die. What are/were the 'Gods' doing? Can They not stop this from happening?
They won't. Because these are started by human beings and unless we stop it won't stop. Now don't direct me to a book or a PDF. Answer me straight.

Human beings are the most cruel/selfish creatures on earth. We are animals - well worse than them - social animals. This thread does not make any sense.

We are talking about our 'beliefs' here and that is decided by so many factors. Million people will have million different beliefs.





2010 Star Tattoos Gone Wrong tattoo gone bad. tattoo Plastic Surgery Gone

tattoo Plastic Surgery Gone




imh1b
03-12 11:39 AM
Sorry to break your heart. People use a the words like "ass" and "dick" all the time, nobody really mind reading these words. Why would the same words in Hindi be so offensive ???
Think about that.

You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.

Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.

Please go ahead and write these words 'dick' and 'ass' to your office collegues from your office email. Let us see if you survive your job even for an hour.

You are an illiterate so called best and the brightest who are demanding greencrd but do not even deserve to be in this country. This country does not need such people. Slums of India is best for you and you will enjoy to live in Mayavatiland and Lalooland. It is people like you who bring bad repute to all Indians. Read The real news about India (http://realindianews.wordpress.com/)
and A Zillion reasons to escape from India (http://escapefromindia.wordpress.com/)



more...


tattoo gone bad. Find A Worse Tattoo Than I Can

Find A Worse Tattoo Than I Can




GCard_Dream
03-18 05:35 PM
If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:

This is the post from Ron:

I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:


Quote:
Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.

I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks

So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.





hair images Star Tattoos Gone Wrong tattoo gone bad. Now These Are Good Tattoo#39;s.

Now These Are Good Tattoo#39;s.




Indirant
02-20 09:12 PM
Hi Guys when are you meeting in Durga temple Let me know I can come with some of my friends
Sekar



more...


tattoo gone bad. The new tattoos on her

The new tattoos on her




sundevil
06-12 02:58 PM
If people think that after CIR fails, we will have a better chance of getting favorable provisions with some other Bill or on coat tails of appropriation bills, it could be a risky gamble.
However, looking at the mood of Senate there is a very good chance that post-CIR we might be thrown a curve ball with some hard line H1B restrictions and fee increases extracted from almost passed CIR. So opposing CIR due to H1 alone is not the best strategy.
CIR is on the table because there are lot of interests driving its existence. If Compete America and us(IV) cannot drive in a small amendment into a popular bill like this, it would be a big blow. Is there enough bite in the coalition to create our own bill or fight an anti-H1 wave out there? That's up for judgement.

My point is, please do not assume H1B status quo will stay that way even if CIR fails. Like someone pointed out in these forums, big Corporations might enlist these anti-consulting restrictions/fee increases and use as compromise to increase H1 numbers(even post CIR).
And we thought life was tough now, imagine paying 10K for every H1 extension and not being able to consult and status quo on current GC system still place. Thats a hair raising thought for me.





hot Nintendo tattoos gone bad tattoo gone bad. 20 Mugshot Face Tattoos Gone

20 Mugshot Face Tattoos Gone




PBECVictim
06-12 10:00 AM
White House spokesman Tony Snow said on �American Morning� he expects Republicans to band together to add amendments to the bill, and it could be voted on by the end of Tuesday � after senators take up the energy bill.


http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/



more...


house an expose-gone-wrong. tattoo gone bad. Skull Facial Tattoo Update

Skull Facial Tattoo Update




tikka
07-05 02:11 PM
posted on a diff thread...

Made my first financial contribution to IV today. I believe now is the time for action, on multiple fronts...and am ready to do some serious volunteer work for IV. Who should I talk to?

__________________
Contributed $100 so far...


thank you for your contribution... :)





tattoo Lil Wayne Tattoo Gone Wrong… tattoo gone bad. Brown Pride tattoo gone wrong

Brown Pride tattoo gone wrong




srmeka
07-12 09:04 PM
Yup in the same boat :D, hopefully we will cross the gate this time

I am also in the same boat. Current after 2 years. My buddies with similar PD got lucky in 2008. Will have to wait till August to test mine. Congrats to all those got current and good luck to all those waiting. Hopefully dates will move forward in some reasonable order from now on. Thanks.



more...


pictures TATTOO! GONE! WRONG! tattoo gone bad. lookin#39; gone badquot; Sad

lookin#39; gone badquot; Sad




eb3retro
08-19 03:35 AM
got my FP notice today..

I485 RD - 7/2/2007
ND - 8/3/2007
FP Date - 9/04/2007 (FP Notice received 8/18/2007)
Service Center - NE

I have a question for gurus...we applied for AOS for my child also who is 6 years old. Is there FP for the children?





dresses 20 Mugshot Face Tattoos Gone tattoo gone bad. Artist Tattoo Gone Bad

Artist Tattoo Gone Bad




ak27
02-02 09:51 AM
Hello Everyone,
Many thanx to Varsha, Sanjay and all others. I am uploaded the updated flyers. As we have discussed over concall last week, we shall be meeting at Bridgewater Temple...

AK27



more...


makeup Find A Worse Tattoo Than I Can tattoo gone bad. an expose-gone-wrong.

an expose-gone-wrong.




rbalaji5
09-19 10:17 AM
Silicon Valley - The best place for these kind of effort..:)





girlfriend Brown Pride tattoo gone wrong tattoo gone bad. “Good Girls Gone Bad” far

“Good Girls Gone Bad” far




matreen
10-28 11:42 PM
PD = Jan 29, 2007
I40 = Aprroved = April, 2007
485 = Receipt Date, July, 12 2007





hairstyles The new tattoos on her tattoo gone bad. tattoo robot. in laden tattoo

tattoo robot. in laden tattoo




GCKaIntezar
12-27 02:31 PM
Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -

Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.

The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.


Just to clarify on all the confusion:

If you are legally here i.e. on H1B yu can have any account and any mortgage. I can pretty much vouch for it because I am one of the persons in the bank incharge of enforcing the credit laws. The only requirement while giving a mortgage is what kind of credit scores and history you have. BOA is quite conservative in giving out loans while someother smaller institutions are not so conservative and hence the rejection from one and acceptance by the other.

For giving mortgage to illegals I do not know any reputable institution doing so. Yes there is always the grapevine.

I recently travelled to Delhi from SF using British Air in Dec. I chaged from Terminal 1 to terminal 4 while going and reverse while coming. Nobody asked for any visa, as far as I know it is not required. It was not required before then the requirement came in and now it is no longer there.

But I do have a valid visa on my passport.

About Hongkong it takes approximately 5 minutes to get a 15 day visa and the process is very smooth.

Singapore does not require any visa.

No visa for Germany, Middleeast and most of the East Asian stops.





eb2_mumbai
02-09 01:31 PM
Why am I not suprised with this news?

I think it is self evident that even though there is some spill over I think large number of visa's are getting wasted. Else last year we should have seen better movement than just wrapping up 2004. In 2008 there were so many people with 2005 & 2006 PD who were approved. I think it was either inefficiency on part of USCIS or a go slow directive from the administation that has caused visa wastage.





amar123
07-03 11:12 PM
Do you know even to come to site and get some info also need money..

Not to hurt you but just giving one small example of why we need money...
I agree hosting /maintaining a site does take quite a bit of resources, I am not referring to it in this thread. But, I was hoping that IV can make a distinction of what it plans to do for the lawsuit from what AILF does. As I had mentioned, this would make it only more meaningful for IV members to contribute :)


I am not hurt, like I said I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in.

Also, I added another dig on the USCIS scandal:
http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal (http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal)

Guys, digging is free, and if we can get it to 1000 digs, I am sure people will begin to notice if it is sensational news.



No comments:

Post a Comment