Saturday, 10 December 2011

sleep quotes funny

images funny beer quotes. eer quotes sleep quotes funny. dance quotes funny. sleep

dance quotes funny. sleep




vandanaverdia
09-12 08:35 PM
Guys,

Good to know the weather will be good, but even it is not, the spirit shouldnt die. I wish all realize this. I hope the weather is horrible and we all still make it to make the voice heard louder.,

Sri..

Hey sri: Are you hoping for horrible weather because you are not attending the rally??? Your public profile says you are not attending the rally????
Come rain or shine... You should be with all of us in DC!!!

GO IV!!!





wallpaper dance quotes funny. sleep sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. funny quotes for tumblr. funny

sleep quotes funny. funny quotes for tumblr. funny




ronhira
02-08 08:33 PM
Frankly I think that this lawyer is just posting provocative material to make himself popular. He has made many predictions and number of "useful" analysis in the past, most of which were found to be untrue. I used to read his posts until recently I figured out that the analysis was unreliable. This is just my opinion.

agree 100%





sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. funny

sleep quotes funny. funny




hpandey
07-11 01:59 PM
Thanks. Any input in this tough time is really appreciated. All I am trying to get is , any clue , any information to see the light at the end of this Long Dark Tunnel of EB-3.


Currently the tunnel is closed at the end for EB-3 :mad: and the only way out I see is for us EB-3 folks to dig through. No one cares about EB-3 I folks. That's the way I see it.





2011 sleep quotes funny. funny quotes for tumblr. funny sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. Random Funny Quotes

sleep quotes funny. Random Funny Quotes




BharatPremi
03-17 04:45 PM
The recent movement in EB2 have been contributed to the spillover from EB2 ROW. That raises a question over the spill over rules. The EB2 ROW spill over should have helped EB3 ROW. But EB3 ROW is not yet C, however EB2-I moved up. If the spillover happens at the same level, then EB3-I may have hope in the future when EB3-ROW becomes C. Is such an assumption right or wrong?

Spillover is not handled within category: It is handled from top preference to lower preference. Spillover pattern is as under. It is circular and cyclic with broken link from EB3 to EB4.

Just for a reference read "EMPLOYMENT-BASED PREFERENCES" on following bulletin link.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4177.html

So legal pattern for spillover is as under.
--------------------------------------

EB1 -> EB2
EB1->EB2 -> EB3. ( This is legally defined but never happens as EB2 has a
larger demand.)
EB4->EB1

Note: Nothing goes from EB3 to any category and practical reality is that
nothing extra comes to EB3 as EB2 is always hungry:)

In April what happened was not "really a Spillover, the loose term what we use on this board" but the use of Section "D. INDIA EMPLOYMENT SECOND PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY" in the bulletin.

USCIS found that EB2-ROW seems to be having less applicants against "total number of visas which can be granted this year" so if it does not use them then will be wasted. So USCIS again checked the database and found that EB2-India seems to be having considerable load so it decided to divert those numbers for EB2-India. USCIS can do that as per mentioned section and for such kind of awards "per country limit" is not applicable and that is perfectly legal.



more...


sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. funny quotes about sisters

sleep quotes funny. funny quotes about sisters




meridiani.planum
07-20 06:10 AM
.... can some one let me know if during 2005 when perm was instigated was regular labor processing also going on or was it completed stopped during that time....


upto March 2005 everything was pre-PERM, post March everything is PERM.
Those stats in the earlier post refer to only PERM LCs (1350 for India).

However I think there are going to be quite a few people with 2004/2005 pre-PERM PDs. In both mine as well as my wife's offices (big silicon valley companies) two things happened between Q4-2004 & Q1-2005 that contributed to many people with that PD:
- lawyers rushed in with filings because PERM was new, not well understood, and any case that they could file earlier, they did.
- the company had a policy of not filing GC after layoffs (2002/2003/2004) and by mid-2004 to end-2004 the economy had recovered enough that the companies felt comfortable starting GC processing again. All of us landed up in queue at the same time.

If you look at the data also you see this 'anomaly' where there is a big 'clump' of cases with PD jan/feb/march 2005.





sleep quotes funny. sleep. sleep quotes funny.

sleep. sleep quotes funny.




Jaime
09-10 04:04 PM
Letter for Intl Student Associations

Dear International Student Friend:

You have put yourself through a lot over the past few years: traveled to a new country, put yourself through school, worked long hours in the lab, took on multiple on-campus jobs and loans, so that
you could make a better life for yourself. Now, you are getting ready to graduate and join other high-skilled people like you who make this country one of the leaders when it comes to innovation and technological breakthroughs. We are proud of your accomplishments
and look forward to welcoming you in the real world as your friends and
colleagues.

However, we wanted to make you aware of a grim reality that you will surely
face in the coming months. Immigration visas (commonly referred to as �Green Cards�) are currently severely backlogged across multiple categories and countries. You might be vaguely aware of this and may have
heard rumors, but the truth of the matter is that most likely you will have to
face years of waiting for an immigrant visa to be approved. This in turn will
restrict your growth within an organization and at the same time prevent you
from reaching your true potential. Even if you are finishing up your course of study from the topmost university in your field, it is more than likely that you will be impacted by the current immigration backlog. We write this letter because thousands of our members are in exactly the same place. We write this because we are in process
of developing one of the most comprehensive grassroots organizations dedicated
to helping skilled immigrants achieve their American dream and at the same time help in keeping this country competitive in the global markets.

Our organization cuts across nationalities, job categories and pay scales. Even
if you are finishing up your MBA from Harvard, it is likely that you will be
impacted by the current immigration backlog. We are completely committed to
securing a more transparent, predictable and fair immigration system. We ask you
to visit our website at http://www.immigrationvoice.org and attend a rally on September 18th at Washington DC. We are running buses from your city to DC. All you need to do is visit the Immigration Voice website and sign up for where you are coming from.


Regards,

Your friends at
Immigration Voice

Great letter! Have we sent it yet??? The only thing I would change is "Immigration" visas to "Immigrant" visas



more...


sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. funny birthday quotes for dad.

sleep quotes funny. funny birthday quotes for dad.




achukatla
03-17 10:18 AM
I-140 approved march 2007
EB3- priority date 2004 Aug





2010 sleep quotes funny. funny sleep quotes funny. funny beer quotes. eer quotes

funny beer quotes. eer quotes




rc0878
03-19 03:24 PM
Let's hope the following happens....coz EB3 seekers like me are also waiting for a long time.

May be I am not aware, say the dates move to 2005, then whoever has a PD till 2005 and has a pending 485, is bound to get GC approved, or incase the dates move back, then he/she is stuck again?

RC


Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.



more...


sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. work

sleep quotes funny. work




gk_2000
08-10 08:41 PM
So according to this interpretation EB1 also will be retrogressed till everybody from previous years gets gc !

Good point. But there should be no holy cows where justice is concerned





hair sleep quotes funny. Random Funny Quotes sleep quotes funny. Sleeped cartoons and Funny

Sleeped cartoons and Funny




thirdworldman
02-15 09:17 PM
I don't usually like to post until I'm done, but here's what I've got so far; I'm going the "light study" route.

http://www.tweakmedia.com/casey/3dsubway.jpg



more...


sleep quotes funny. quotes about crying yourself to sleep. Funny Family Guy Quotes. sleep quotes

quotes about crying yourself to sleep. Funny Family Guy Quotes. sleep quotes




srkamath
07-20 01:32 PM
........ If you look at the data also you see this 'anomaly' where there is a big 'clump' of cases with PD jan/feb/march 2005.....

Might this because, more people than normal reported their numbers on during this period? Most of these folks were surprised by EB2 retrogression...just a thought.

However, i must say that your point sounds plausible.





hot sleep quotes funny. funny quotes about sisters sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. funny golf

sleep quotes funny. funny golf




Ennada
12-10 01:36 PM
Easy boys and girls. We will need to stay united to win this. Cool it and enjoy the holiday season. :)



more...


house sleep quotes funny. Long sleep are quotes thoughts sleep quotes funny. category: Funny Cartoons

category: Funny Cartoons




OLDMONK
07-18 09:26 PM
guys,
please go to http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/ and go to i485, then enter your case. Hundreds of people track their cases there, and that includes me. This is a good site for tracking purposes and it even generates graphs.

Please don't expect receiving I485 notices now if you filed on or after July2nd. USCIS is still working on the Jun filings and our filings will come later. Some people say it may take up to 3-4 weeks before we get receipts. If you have record of delivery to uscis, don't worry and just wait. Don't bother calling USCiS, it will not help at this time.

G


Really Does is generates graphs WOW. I dont believe you. kidding.





tattoo sleep. sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. funny

sleep quotes funny. funny




sbabunle
01-09 04:59 PM
The cancelled my membership for posting :)
But I hope we got at least one member from codeguru
Guyzz...lets post on codeguru everyday.....


Good Idea..Can you post in those websites and post the details here.
Thank You



more...


pictures sleep quotes funny. funny birthday quotes for dad. sleep quotes funny. cute Teenage Quotes Funny

cute Teenage Quotes Funny




h1techSlave
02-04 12:07 PM
Mirage, thanks a ton for taking this up and for amc for providing some very thoughtful analysis on the whole thing. I also appreciate the very critical comments from folks like senthil et. el. It is nice that you guys are criticizing the efforts right now so that we can tackle those issues and move forward.

I am seeing enough enthusiasm for this effort. Let us move forward with this.





dresses sleep quotes funny. funny golf sleep quotes funny. Funny Quotes About Life #1

Funny Quotes About Life #1




GCapplicant
07-18 10:23 AM
Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.

Exactly,Even I think so...If they did not want to accept they would have done at the door step.So I think better we can wait and see for another week if any cases are like that.My lawyer mentioned she hasnt got any rejections until now.She has been sending continuous applications even a week before during this problem.She mentioned last week that she is still sending applications in and has Fed ex delivery confirmations for all the applications.



more...


makeup sleep quotes funny. work sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. Long sleep are quotes thoughts

sleep quotes funny. Long sleep are quotes thoughts




abhijitp
07-24 09:47 AM
Can someone clarify to our needy members the difference between employment verification letter and employment offer letter please try to understand EVL is not neccesary if you can produce latest payslips from the Employer who sponsored your GC but employment offer letter is very important from the same Employer who sponsored your GC.

Where is anything said about an offer letter/ payslips?

Here is what the instructions for I-485 application form say:

Employment Letter.

If your adjustment of status application is related to an employment based visa petition (Form I-140), you must submit a letter on the letterhead of the petitioning employer which confirms that the job on which the visa petition is based is still available to you. The letter must also state the salary that will be paid.





girlfriend sleep quotes funny. funny sleep quotes funny. sleep quotes funny. est

sleep quotes funny. est




sunnymit
07-12 04:22 PM
understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!





hairstyles quotes about crying yourself to sleep. Funny Family Guy Quotes. sleep quotes sleep quotes funny. pictures sleep quotes funny.

pictures sleep quotes funny.




thirdworldman
02-17 10:20 PM
I've never used it, but Blender 3d is free, and from what I've seen, there's a pretty nice set of tools there...blender3d.com





ameryki
03-17 03:00 PM
PD Nov 2005 filed in Aug 2007





HOPE_GC_SOON
11-20 05:05 PM
Hi LWPD

Thanks for your Posting of this URL.

The URL is no more active and please help me forwarding the specified .pdf file either a PM to me or please attach the same to your reply.

Alternatively, if you can describe the path on USCIS site, that would be of great help.. I doubt they still hold that .pdf file on site. If you had downloaded this .pdf file. Please help the Team.

Thanks


You guys won't believe how glad I am to read a few posts here where some people are standing up for themselves and refusing to take bullshit from certain lousy employers. This will send a message to those kinds of employers that they can't use the immigration system and treat employees like shit while continuing to profit from these hard-working people.

abc, just one suggestion for you. If you can, hold off until your I-140 gets approved. Once that happens, your 2003 priority date will stick and you can take it with you ( USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual for your reference ... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )

I wish you all the best with your life.

lwpd



No comments:

Post a Comment