Saturday, 10 December 2011

shri krishna wallpapers

images Janmashtami Wallpapers shri krishna wallpapers. Lord Krishna Images, Sri

Lord Krishna Images, Sri




extra_mint
08-27 12:54 PM
Logically CP numbers should be included in USCIS report.
All FB-485 are CP numbers so I am assuming that they do have numbers for CP for EB-485.




Also, don't you think that 20000 CP numbers would be included in the monthly numbers or are the monthly numbers just AOS numbers?





wallpaper Lord Krishna Images, Sri shri krishna wallpapers. Songs | Shri Krishna

Songs | Shri Krishna




lord_labaku
07-11 12:50 PM
I dont think USCIS intends to take out the visa numbers for them.

DOS (who publishes the visa bulletin) wants USCIS to take out the numbers....but USCIS sits all day scratching their bottoms & not approving any cases with current priority dates.

P.S : Pardon my crassness; but people waiting in line would definitely understand frustration.





shri krishna wallpapers. wallpapers sai krishna

wallpapers sai krishna




simple1
05-12 02:53 PM
http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-mba-regional

http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-online-masters-mba-aacsb


accreditation check
http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx





2011 Songs | Shri Krishna shri krishna wallpapers. Sri Krishna

Sri Krishna




mbawa2574
07-02 05:20 PM
$100
Google Order #562171840098049



more...


shri krishna wallpapers. Re: Jai Shree Krishna, Shree

Re: Jai Shree Krishna, Shree




manishcp
09-26 12:16 PM
Can you put URL for updated article?





shri krishna wallpapers. shri krishna wallpapers.

shri krishna wallpapers.




belmontboy
05-23 02:28 PM
By computer operator i mean people who try to speak english but sound as if they are speaking telugu.

what the f**k ?
Who taught you this definition idiot?



more...


shri krishna wallpapers. shri krishna wallpapers. Lord

shri krishna wallpapers. Lord




makemygc
07-05 10:02 AM
Strange to find that any thread which asks for contribution is pushed down the toilet within seconds whereas people are just too fond of discussing all idiotic things like..July 2 filers, July 3 filers, Will USCIS return our appllications, so on and so forth.





2010 wallpapers sai krishna shri krishna wallpapers. Janmashtami Wallpapers

Janmashtami Wallpapers




jit15k
07-04 09:45 PM
Ramba excellent analysis. One thing has to be red carefully from the July 2nd memo from USCIS says that all 2007 EB visas has been "allocated" which is diffrent from the word " Approved" and that is the 20K visas as per Ramba.
I completely agree that we should fight to recapture the visas that were lost in last 1 years.



more...


shri krishna wallpapers. Wallpaper Sri Krishna 3D

Wallpaper Sri Krishna 3D




arnab221
09-10 04:19 PM
This sucks man. Another reccess to delibrate on HR6020 and they will be back at 5:00 for a vote.

Who knows if we will ever get a chance to day or not. GURU's please give your opinions.

............................................
$470 till date


Maybe they will be too tired to vote and will all vote AYE !!!





hair Sri Krishna shri krishna wallpapers. Krishna Wallpaper: Wallpaper

Krishna Wallpaper: Wallpaper




sanjaymm
11-17 05:00 PM
I got a confirmation that my request for information has been put on a complex track.



more...


shri krishna wallpapers. Shree+krishna+desktop+

Shree+krishna+desktop+




ajthakur
07-15 02:30 PM
I have been given a month to respond for this RFE. I dont have to provide any paystubs. Also the guy who told me that my 140 was revoked doesnt have first hand information. He is just an employee of the company. He is involved when company applies for H-1B's, 140's EAD, AP. He is never involved in revocation cases. I am trying to get a hold of the owner to see if I can get some facts about my 140.
I have no intention of doing any fraud. I will present a letter from my ex employer in case he hasnt revoked the 140. In case he did, I will send a letter from my current employer.
I plan to speak with a competent attorney once I know for sure the 140 revocation history.
How much time do you have to respond to the RFE ? Do you have to provide pay stubs too from your old employer ?





hot Re: Jai Shree Krishna, Shree shri krishna wallpapers. Sri Krishna Photos

Sri Krishna Photos




thirdworldman
03-12 11:01 AM
Haha, I didn't think anyone would actually pick up on that, Pink. Oh, well. Anyway, thanks for the comments and votes. I think everyone did a great job. Eilsoe, awesome wireframe.



more...


house Sri Krishna Photos shri krishna wallpapers. Krishna Wallpapers Radha

Krishna Wallpapers Radha




nixstor
10-15 11:53 PM
ok what receipt # are you guys talking about? i think iam little confused..

ok if I send the letter with my name and notarize it would it suffice? plkease advise? waht is that receipt # that u guysa re talking about

Yes, just notarize and send by mail or fax. The receipt number is for tracking your FOIA request and NOT for your immigration related cases.

From USCIS FOIA home page

Making a FOIA or PA request:

1. To Request USCIS Records: Unless otherwise noted below, mail or fax all requests for USCIS records, including alien files and procurement information, to the National Records Center at the address listed above. Please note: ALL FOIA REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING. Form G-639 (available from this website under Immigration Forms) may be used for this purpose, but is not required. Please see “How to make a FOIA or PA request” for detailed information necessary to process your request. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept FOIA or PA requests by e-mail at this time.





tattoo shri krishna wallpapers. shri krishna wallpapers. Shri Krishna Wallpapers

Shri Krishna Wallpapers




sayantan76
01-18 08:27 PM
Once while visiting Niagara falls, I took a wrong turn towards the bridge to Canada, and the officer wouldn't allow me to turn back, but told me to go to Canada. Since I did not have my passport or visa with me the CA people wouldn't let me inside their country. I told I took a wrong turn when looking for a gas station, and they finally let me turn back to US. But since I did not have the passport the US guys wouldn't let me in here. I told them the same story I took a wrong turn. I was taken in for questioning by the main guy there. The officer finally took my drivers licence (and my employee id which luckily I had) and I think he checked it in his system. After a long while he came back, and told that I can get in, but told me to carry the passport & visa at all times. When this all happened I had my 15 mo daughter with me, 'coz she was in the car (wife and others were going up in the hot air baloon:)). I think my little girl helped somewhat 'coz she's a US citizen :). Above all praise God for that day!!
interesting - if Canada did not let you enter and US did not allow you to come back - you would have been stuck on the friendship bridge for the rest of your life :-)



more...


pictures shri krishna wallpapers. Lord shri krishna wallpapers. shri krishna wallpapers.

shri krishna wallpapers.




webm
06-06 02:16 PM
Congrats!! bodhi_tree





dresses Sri Krishna Photos shri krishna wallpapers. Lord Sri Krishna Wallpapers

Lord Sri Krishna Wallpapers




Jaime
09-12 11:39 PM
Tri-State and neighboring states, you can definitely make it to DC easily! What's stopping you? Let's go! Let's make the rally a historic event!!!! TOGETHER WE CAN!!!!



more...


makeup Wallpaper Sri Krishna 3D shri krishna wallpapers. Sri Krishna Photos

Sri Krishna Photos




swo
08-16 01:38 AM
I am wondering what part RD will paly in this new visa bulletin. In may case, I have PD of April 2002 (EB3-ROW) but RD of March 2007.

I guess they will still go by RD and I have to wait for 5-6 months. Please correct me If I am wrong?

You are in GREAT shape. You are current as of September. As long as there is no retrogression you should be good as soon as your security checks are cleared.

A 6 months wait is not unreasonable. I'd be happy with that if I was you!





girlfriend Shri Krishna Wallpapers shri krishna wallpapers. shri krishna wallpapers.

shri krishna wallpapers.




bobzibub
07-17 10:34 AM
NUMBERS USA TAX SERVICES!!!!!!

On an H1b? THEN PAY NO TAX!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!


All their "research" is suspect, this is just the most obvious. I did start building spreadsheets to regress employment/unemployment numbers with each immigration law they cite. There was no significant correlation. I should really do that again and post it somewhere.... Gotta get some better regression software though. Work like this will point out that the king has no clothes.

I'm ashamed to be a member of numbersUSA!!! :D

Cheers,
-b





hairstyles Shree+krishna+desktop+ shri krishna wallpapers. 108 Names of Lord Krishna

108 Names of Lord Krishna




EndlessWait
07-13 09:35 AM
GCBy3000,
Your criticism of Murthy is noted as you are entitled to speak your mind. But let me ask you a simple question:

Did you exhort your lawyer to send a letter to Secretary Chertoff or the USCIS Director? OR

Did your lawyer send a letter on his own, exhorting the Secretary and the USCIS Director to correct this wrong?

I know the Mahatma would have asked himself the same questions before hurling allegations.

Whatever maybe the intentions of Murthy, this letter is certainly going to help not harm our case.

AND YES - For full disclosure, I am a client of Murthy and have been so for more than five years.

go figure..u jacko.. this forum is not give publicty to lawyers.
pls close this thread





sanjaymk
07-16 05:02 PM
Following up on the NYTimes article about the NumbersUSA group, I visited their website and saw that they have a free FAX program where they can easily send faxes to their senators.

One of their fax letters is below, which is a complete mis-representation of truth - look at point #2.

================================

Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]

I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.

Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:

(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.

(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.

(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.

(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.

The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.


Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]

==============================================

Is there any way we could let the senators know that this is complete lie, misinformation and mis-representation of facts?. We should also let the senators know that the credibility of these organizations are questionable and following the news/faxes from these organizations would in turn put the credibility of these senators at a BIG RISK. We also should let the senators know that these groups are artificially "hiking" up the count by sending in duplicate faxes.

Also, I recommend creating a similar page in IV website, where we can have an automated 1-2-3 STEP fax facility where we can automatically fax a letter to senators. It should be as simple as selecting the state and pressing the Send Fax button. Please let me know if you need any programming help from me.

Thanks,
Sanjay.





vgayalu
07-25 12:12 PM
Dear Friends,
What is availability means available for persons applied before cut of dates? or not at all available like present Eb2.
A Person can apply only when visa's are available. For example right now there are no Visas for EB2. So no one can apply for I 485 under EB2 category. But when visas are available like EB3 why do not we apply. Cut off dates are USCIS created ones for their work conveninece by allowing few applicants . It is not law. There is no such hard and fast law stating that the applicants having priority dates before cut off dates can only apply for I 485. Just USCIS can issue a Circular to allow I 485 against to visa dates.
If it is really a law then they should say aome thing about the method of calculating cut off dates.

Why do not we write atleast a letter to allow to apply I 485 when visas are avaible by ignoring USCIS defined cut off dates.
Please discuss with senior attorneys and DHS and DGS officials.

With regards,
vgayalu



No comments:

Post a Comment