Selena Gomez Wizards Waverly
abhijitp
07-25 09:37 AM
Yes, I have this feeling already. Now, what happens if someone switches jobs using AC-21 and then this RFE is received? You have to submit the NEW employment / offer letter right? So how does this help the current employer to stop you from switching jobs?
Bump... experts, please opine.
Bump... experts, please opine.
wallpaper Selena Gomez Wizards Waverly
Selena Gomez On The End Of
laksmi
01-18 07:00 PM
Even a Traffic police can ask for approve H1 copy along with Driver license.
Thanks
Thanks
Selena Gomez Is Sad “Wizards
justAnotherFile
07-12 07:53 PM
i believe the argument that this sudden jump was made to help eb2 china is pure hogwash.
quoting from july visa bulletin as someone had pasted before
"Since Section 203(e)(1) of the Act requires that such unused numbers be made available strictly in priority date order, the China and India applicants have been subject to the identical cut-off date. As there are more Employment Second preference applicants from India and the Indian applicants may have earlier priority dates, it is likely that Indian applicants will receive a larger portion of the available numbers than Chinese applicants"
the dos has itself stated that these overflow number have to be allocated strictly according to pd order in order to abide by the law. they are not going to publicly state this and one month later do quite the opposite.
it must be truly a case of the uscis not providing sufficient number of approvable cases. now there could be some leeway there for uscis to help eb2-china by withholding some earlier pd indian applications saying they ar e not in approvable state. but i hope that is not the case.
quoting from july visa bulletin as someone had pasted before
"Since Section 203(e)(1) of the Act requires that such unused numbers be made available strictly in priority date order, the China and India applicants have been subject to the identical cut-off date. As there are more Employment Second preference applicants from India and the Indian applicants may have earlier priority dates, it is likely that Indian applicants will receive a larger portion of the available numbers than Chinese applicants"
the dos has itself stated that these overflow number have to be allocated strictly according to pd order in order to abide by the law. they are not going to publicly state this and one month later do quite the opposite.
it must be truly a case of the uscis not providing sufficient number of approvable cases. now there could be some leeway there for uscis to help eb2-china by withholding some earlier pd indian applications saying they ar e not in approvable state. but i hope that is not the case.
2011 Selena Gomez On The End Of
Selena Gomez Talks More About
uma001
10-05 07:25 PM
Add Amerigroup Corporation to the list
more...
.jpg)
Selena Gomez - New Wizards of
zuhail
04-03 01:37 AM
Hello there,
Please contact me at fermion_boson@ymail.com if you are interested to take part in efforts to re-capture unused visa numbers for EB categories.
Let's do this NOW.
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield" --Lord Tennyson in "Ulysses"
Please contact me at fermion_boson@ymail.com if you are interested to take part in efforts to re-capture unused visa numbers for EB categories.
Let's do this NOW.
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield" --Lord Tennyson in "Ulysses"
second Wizards Of Waverly
zuhail
05-08 07:07 PM
Friends,
Time is right now to recapture the visa numbers.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo.
We need to raise funds for the sole purpose of passing the EB Visa Re-Capture Bill!
Time is right now to recapture the visa numbers.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo.
We need to raise funds for the sole purpose of passing the EB Visa Re-Capture Bill!
more...
Selena Gomez - The launch of
12samanta
07-02 03:56 PM
Guys, Do not waste time in debating on the forum. If someone creates the petition then i will support and atleast send it to all my friends asking them to sign the petition. Lets do it.
2010 Selena Gomez Is Sad “Wizards
.jpg)
selena gomez wizards of
like_watching_paint_dry
01-19 04:26 PM
Of course. Judges are the ones who interpret the laws. Officers just do what they are instructed to do. My point was just out of curiosity, how I think this law is being interpreted.
But of course. My opinion is not only not to argue with officers, but don't even talk to them. When I feel that officer wants some "conversation" with me, my favorite response is "sorry officer, me no understand, no speak english". period. Smile to his face, keep saying "sorry". Don't show any extra document - just only what is required, nothing extra. Officer can be asking any questions, just hand him business card of your lawyer, say "my lawyer, talk him". as worse English you will use, as better it will be for you. My experience.
When I first entered United States I was kept at secondary check for 4 hours (1999, IAD, Virginia). They kept asking me all kinda questions, it was no end. Finally I got pissed, I said "Sorry, I don't speak English good" and started playing with them. I took my dictionary and starting looking up every word. My next answer took 5 minutes. In next 5 minutes a woman walked to me, handed my documents and said "Welcome to America".
LOL. That's an interesting approach. I've heard of a story where a hispanic dude who had a beer breath actually get out of a breathalyzer test and eventually get off a potential DUI conviction because of lack of evidence. His excuse was he could not understand the instructions the officer was giving...
"no comprende..."
"put your mouth here and phoo phoo ..."
"no comprende..."
But of course. My opinion is not only not to argue with officers, but don't even talk to them. When I feel that officer wants some "conversation" with me, my favorite response is "sorry officer, me no understand, no speak english". period. Smile to his face, keep saying "sorry". Don't show any extra document - just only what is required, nothing extra. Officer can be asking any questions, just hand him business card of your lawyer, say "my lawyer, talk him". as worse English you will use, as better it will be for you. My experience.
When I first entered United States I was kept at secondary check for 4 hours (1999, IAD, Virginia). They kept asking me all kinda questions, it was no end. Finally I got pissed, I said "Sorry, I don't speak English good" and started playing with them. I took my dictionary and starting looking up every word. My next answer took 5 minutes. In next 5 minutes a woman walked to me, handed my documents and said "Welcome to America".
LOL. That's an interesting approach. I've heard of a story where a hispanic dude who had a beer breath actually get out of a breathalyzer test and eventually get off a potential DUI conviction because of lack of evidence. His excuse was he could not understand the instructions the officer was giving...
"no comprende..."
"put your mouth here and phoo phoo ..."
"no comprende..."
more...
selena gomez in wizards of
psaxena
03-09 02:50 PM
I think this fits for everyone of us. :eek:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blog.php?b=56
lol..dont say 2019..my PD is almost same as yours and I aint hanging around till 2019..by that time I will be old and no idea what will I do with..GC..probaly hope for citizenship and apply for retirement benefits :confused::confused::confused:
Edit: Never mind..yours is EB3..so may be mine will come in 2015
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blog.php?b=56
lol..dont say 2019..my PD is almost same as yours and I aint hanging around till 2019..by that time I will be old and no idea what will I do with..GC..probaly hope for citizenship and apply for retirement benefits :confused::confused::confused:
Edit: Never mind..yours is EB3..so may be mine will come in 2015
hair Selena Gomez Talks More About
Wizards of Waverly Place
delhirocks
07-28 03:02 PM
Its amazing how the self proclaimed defenders of Hinduism think that the religion is so fragile. Last I checked Hinduism is known to be >5000 years old, withstood countless aggressors/forced conversions for over 1000s of years, absorbed various cultures and ethnicities to remain one of the dominant religions in the world.
Its asinine to think that the religion/culture that withstood Aurangzeb will be diminished by a freakin IPA.
It is my view that folks who get offended by something as trivial as this, are reflecting their own insecurities or even their lack of faith in something they have been led to believe in.
Its asinine to think that the religion/culture that withstood Aurangzeb will be diminished by a freakin IPA.
It is my view that folks who get offended by something as trivial as this, are reflecting their own insecurities or even their lack of faith in something they have been led to believe in.
more...
Hayley Kiyoko and Selena Gomez
GCDream
02-09 04:23 PM
They wasted 580 EB3 India visas last year (2009).
Total available EB3 India GC Visas per year: 2802
Used: 2222
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV_2.pdf
Total available EB3 India GC Visas per year: 2802
Used: 2222
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV_2.pdf
hot Selena Gomez - New Wizards of
Selena Gomez – Wizards of
garybanz
09-27 11:16 AM
I have worked in France and Belgium for a little over an year and this is my personal experience - the work environment at that time 2000 - 01 was alright. However, I had to struggle with language barriers and worse of all - the keyboard barriers. The standards in IT industry were very very different and though it was an experience, the learning curve was huge. Personally, I would much rather prefer to be in US or better still in UAE I'd think.
Next, I have been reading a lot about reverse brain drain - where families were going back home. I also heard about some site about return2India.com. And my brother took the step after pondering over it for an year - he had it all - GC, a family here, job at you know where in Seattle - and his experience has been an enlightment - he is now struggling with work life ratio - he spends most of the day/night at work and he has to pay bills at the bank and he has no clue what is going on at the school and somehow, his team in India thinks he is a smartass because he tries to apply certain standards (which ofcourse is normal here) and he speaks with an accent. And yes, if you studied here and lived for 10 years, you too will have the accent. But, he says he is very satisfied and happy to be there.And then he says, the pay scale is sufficient for him and his family to lead the Indian dream. We should have some way of commuicating with such expatriates too!!!
Thanks for sharing your brothers experience with us. My sister and Brother in law also took a similar decision about 2 years back and yes they were quite frustrated too, my brother in law even started looking for options to come back to US, for some reason he never returned .
Now they are pretty comfortable, they feel that it takes a while to get adjusted to India again but once they got used to living life the India way they just loved it...now they keep trying convince me to go back ;)
Next, I have been reading a lot about reverse brain drain - where families were going back home. I also heard about some site about return2India.com. And my brother took the step after pondering over it for an year - he had it all - GC, a family here, job at you know where in Seattle - and his experience has been an enlightment - he is now struggling with work life ratio - he spends most of the day/night at work and he has to pay bills at the bank and he has no clue what is going on at the school and somehow, his team in India thinks he is a smartass because he tries to apply certain standards (which ofcourse is normal here) and he speaks with an accent. And yes, if you studied here and lived for 10 years, you too will have the accent. But, he says he is very satisfied and happy to be there.And then he says, the pay scale is sufficient for him and his family to lead the Indian dream. We should have some way of commuicating with such expatriates too!!!
Thanks for sharing your brothers experience with us. My sister and Brother in law also took a similar decision about 2 years back and yes they were quite frustrated too, my brother in law even started looking for options to come back to US, for some reason he never returned .
Now they are pretty comfortable, they feel that it takes a while to get adjusted to India again but once they got used to living life the India way they just loved it...now they keep trying convince me to go back ;)
more...
house Selena Gomez Promotes “Wizards
selena gomez in wizards of
gc_chahiye
08-16 12:59 AM
September bulletin was out today..Wondering why there was no thread yet on IV..EB2 india shows visa number available with a cutoff date of APRIL 2004
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html
this is IV, how could it be missed? and how can only one thread be started for any topic?
It was duly noted 5 minutes after it was published, three threads were also started, all of which have now been consolidated here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12444
admins: one more thread for you to delete/move...
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html
this is IV, how could it be missed? and how can only one thread be started for any topic?
It was duly noted 5 minutes after it was published, three threads were also started, all of which have now been consolidated here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12444
admins: one more thread for you to delete/move...
tattoo second Wizards Of Waverly
selena gomez tinkerbell
mpadapa
09-12 11:08 AM
There is still seats available on the tri-state bus..
Hop on the bus (free ride) for a journey towards better future
click on my signature
Hop on the bus (free ride) for a journey towards better future
click on my signature
more...
pictures Selena Gomez - The launch of
Selena Gomez - download
desigun
07-12 05:09 PM
My PD is Oct. 07 (EB 2)
Gurus.. pls advise.
Could i expect my dates to be current by mid of 2011?
Thanks,
Gurus.. pls advise.
Could i expect my dates to be current by mid of 2011?
Thanks,
dresses Selena Gomez – Wizards of
Selena Gomez - The launch of
cshen
12-27 07:34 AM
Here is the link where I posted in Chinese
http://www.mitbbs.com/mitbbs_article_t.php?board=Immigration&gid=14675155&ftype=0&dingflag=1e link where I posted in Chinese
http://www.mitbbs.com/mitbbs_article_t.php?board=Immigration&gid=14675155&ftype=0&dingflag=1e link where I posted in Chinese
more...
makeup selena gomez in wizards of
Selena Gomez Promotes “Wizards
CSPAvictim
07-09 07:55 PM
I feel that they did not violate any clause. Till June 30 which is end of third quarter, they are authorized to approve (3*27%*140K) 113,400. However they approved only 66,400 till May 31. That yields about 47,000 for June alone(10%+any number not used in previous months). The reamining visas are eligible for Jul 1, which is 13,000. Put together June and July1, it comes 60,000. Therefore they did not violate any law. The remaining number was splitted for Consular porcessing.
my 2 cents...
Well, I didn't think Sunday, JULY 1 counted as a business day for USCIS. Isn't there a law prohibiting government employees from working on weekends? If there isn't any such law and if it really is a working day, maybe people should have hand delivered applications at the service centers on sunday. I read in some other thread that someone had his/her application delivered via USPS on sunday night :confused: No wonder this is all such a horrible mess!
my 2 cents...
Well, I didn't think Sunday, JULY 1 counted as a business day for USCIS. Isn't there a law prohibiting government employees from working on weekends? If there isn't any such law and if it really is a working day, maybe people should have hand delivered applications at the service centers on sunday. I read in some other thread that someone had his/her application delivered via USPS on sunday night :confused: No wonder this is all such a horrible mess!
girlfriend selena gomez tinkerbell
Selena Gomez Doll Wizards of
abhijitp
08-15 04:07 PM
But the question is.. how long will the dates stay where they are, if not retrogress. As such EB-3 is U so that is bad news for a lot of us, including me, unless my Eb-2/ Eb-3 mess is cleared.
So... let's focus now on the action items. Come on folks, let's stop even looking at VB as it is old stuff... move to C-Sharp;) I mean move to action items... PLEASE!
So... let's focus now on the action items. Come on folks, let's stop even looking at VB as it is old stuff... move to C-Sharp;) I mean move to action items... PLEASE!
hairstyles Hayley Kiyoko and Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez Selena Gomez
anilsal
12-10 09:48 AM
A movement of 15 days in EB3-I is a good movement. Big movement in EB3 without law change is not possible.
You are correct. In fact, without some legislation or a bill for recapture getting passed, large movement in dates in not possible.
You are correct. In fact, without some legislation or a bill for recapture getting passed, large movement in dates in not possible.
capriol
04-25 10:55 AM
Dear Googler and others:
Since there has been some confusion about the receipt date versus the notice date in terms of the centres processing the 485s for final adjudication, my query is that which date (the receipt or the notice date) actually determines processing? Kindly let me know. Thanks.
Since there has been some confusion about the receipt date versus the notice date in terms of the centres processing the 485s for final adjudication, my query is that which date (the receipt or the notice date) actually determines processing? Kindly let me know. Thanks.
gc28262
04-11 09:03 PM
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your question. Let me explain you in details.
I am not sure about Mexican illegals but I can tell about Indian.
Normally person come here illegally alone. Very few people are coming here with spouse. it is absolutely sure that their kids are at backhome with other family members. Many illegal people have used 245(i) and all have priority date before April 2001 as before 2001 they should have to file labor. Fraudulent practice was prevailed in the small business community. They used to file labor certificate in dummy name and once it approve, they are selling to others (labor substitution was legal at that time). Most of 245(i) cases have purchased labor with big $$$. All the 245(i) were approved from 2002 to now. Their case is counting in EB3 category. Once persons case is approved, he will file I 824 (Follow to join family members) for wife and/or kids who are waiting in India. Once I 824 approve, case is transferred to respective CP at back home. It is slow process and take any where from 1 year to 4 to 5 years in some cases. This cases are consuming EB3 quota. We don't know how many cases are in pipeline. But I know few people whose GC was approved under 245(i) and their kids are waiting at Back home. This is the reason why EB3 India is struck around 2001 for many years. If still lot of 245(i) derivative cases are in pipeline, it can retrogress back to April 2001.
I am highlighting truth so that we should not make any mistake in next CIR (same channel and resources for EB legals and 13 millions illegal). if history repeat for CIR, it may not hurt all legal EB community who are reading this post today but future generation EB legal have big blow.
My dear friend Ron Hira is calling me racist !! I always laughing for his immaturity (In fact, I ignore his post). Insisting for following rule is racist. Opposing people who kept EB legal provisions hostages since 2005 is racist??? people in this forum are much smart who is talking what !!!
I remember Mahatma Ganghi's quotes:
" I can wait 100 years for freedom but don't want it through violent route"
khodalmd,
Thanks for the clarification. I think you are right in terms of "follow to join" 245(i) cases. EB3-I may not be out of 245(i) bump yet.
Here is a USCIS memo regarding 245(i)
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/245i.pdf
Relevant portion:
"Many aliens with pending, grandfathered petitions or labor certification applications will marry or have children after the qualifying petition or application was filed but before adjustment of status. These "after-acquired" children and spouses are allowed to adjust under 245(i) as long as they acquire the status of a spouse or child before the principal alien ultimately adjusts status."
On another note, wouldn't the spouses/children of 245(i) applicants be eligible for "follow to join" applications when the primary applicant's application is still pending ? Why would they wait till the approval of primary's AOS application ?
I am not sure about Mexican illegals but I can tell about Indian.
Normally person come here illegally alone. Very few people are coming here with spouse. it is absolutely sure that their kids are at backhome with other family members. Many illegal people have used 245(i) and all have priority date before April 2001 as before 2001 they should have to file labor. Fraudulent practice was prevailed in the small business community. They used to file labor certificate in dummy name and once it approve, they are selling to others (labor substitution was legal at that time). Most of 245(i) cases have purchased labor with big $$$. All the 245(i) were approved from 2002 to now. Their case is counting in EB3 category. Once persons case is approved, he will file I 824 (Follow to join family members) for wife and/or kids who are waiting in India. Once I 824 approve, case is transferred to respective CP at back home. It is slow process and take any where from 1 year to 4 to 5 years in some cases. This cases are consuming EB3 quota. We don't know how many cases are in pipeline. But I know few people whose GC was approved under 245(i) and their kids are waiting at Back home. This is the reason why EB3 India is struck around 2001 for many years. If still lot of 245(i) derivative cases are in pipeline, it can retrogress back to April 2001.
I am highlighting truth so that we should not make any mistake in next CIR (same channel and resources for EB legals and 13 millions illegal). if history repeat for CIR, it may not hurt all legal EB community who are reading this post today but future generation EB legal have big blow.
My dear friend Ron Hira is calling me racist !! I always laughing for his immaturity (In fact, I ignore his post). Insisting for following rule is racist. Opposing people who kept EB legal provisions hostages since 2005 is racist??? people in this forum are much smart who is talking what !!!
I remember Mahatma Ganghi's quotes:
" I can wait 100 years for freedom but don't want it through violent route"
khodalmd,
Thanks for the clarification. I think you are right in terms of "follow to join" 245(i) cases. EB3-I may not be out of 245(i) bump yet.
Here is a USCIS memo regarding 245(i)
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/245i.pdf
Relevant portion:
"Many aliens with pending, grandfathered petitions or labor certification applications will marry or have children after the qualifying petition or application was filed but before adjustment of status. These "after-acquired" children and spouses are allowed to adjust under 245(i) as long as they acquire the status of a spouse or child before the principal alien ultimately adjusts status."
On another note, wouldn't the spouses/children of 245(i) applicants be eligible for "follow to join" applications when the primary applicant's application is still pending ? Why would they wait till the approval of primary's AOS application ?
No comments:
Post a Comment