Rumor is that Ryan Reynolds
reedandbamboo
09-14 02:03 PM
Hi,
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
I have the same question.
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
I have the same question.
wallpaper Rumor is that Ryan Reynolds
Photos of Ryan Reynolds
virald
07-18 12:08 AM
Continuing on this forum with more generic title
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10383
Per Greg Siskind -- July 2nd filers might have to file again, as all July 2nd application were rejected. Check out the link below as well as the comment section for the blog
Greg Siskind is reporting the following about July2nd rejection here
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/faqs-part-1.html
part of above post --
USCIS did not state how cases filed and rejected on the 2nd are to be handled other than to say that properly filed applications would be accepted. This presumably covers the many cases filed after the second that were held, but it doesn�t explain what will happen to the cases received earlier. We hope USCIS will issue special instructions to issue July 2nd receipt dates to those who are able to document they attempted to file. We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing. Hopefully, again, USCIS will institute a process for such individuals to avoid being penalized.
USCIS has not announced any details yet on how it will determine which cases get 2007 visa numbers that might still be available. We also don�t know yet how cases will be processed that are not in the batch of cases that get green card numbers this year. For those who will have to get numbers in future years, applications should be worked by the order of the priority date. So applicants with labor certifications approved some time back, for example, should go before people in the same category with later priority dates.
For individuals filing cases not requiring a labor certification (such as Schedule A cases and national interest waivers), the priority date is the date of filing. Because there may be hundreds of thousands of applications received between July 2nd and August 17th with many of these cases not requiring a labor certification, the date during this six week period a case is filed could make a big difference in terms of when a case will complete processing. And, again, getting that July 2nd priority date for those who filed early and were rejected could make a big difference in when their cases are ultimately processed through to completion.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10383
Per Greg Siskind -- July 2nd filers might have to file again, as all July 2nd application were rejected. Check out the link below as well as the comment section for the blog
Greg Siskind is reporting the following about July2nd rejection here
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/faqs-part-1.html
part of above post --
USCIS did not state how cases filed and rejected on the 2nd are to be handled other than to say that properly filed applications would be accepted. This presumably covers the many cases filed after the second that were held, but it doesn�t explain what will happen to the cases received earlier. We hope USCIS will issue special instructions to issue July 2nd receipt dates to those who are able to document they attempted to file. We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing. Hopefully, again, USCIS will institute a process for such individuals to avoid being penalized.
USCIS has not announced any details yet on how it will determine which cases get 2007 visa numbers that might still be available. We also don�t know yet how cases will be processed that are not in the batch of cases that get green card numbers this year. For those who will have to get numbers in future years, applications should be worked by the order of the priority date. So applicants with labor certifications approved some time back, for example, should go before people in the same category with later priority dates.
For individuals filing cases not requiring a labor certification (such as Schedule A cases and national interest waivers), the priority date is the date of filing. Because there may be hundreds of thousands of applications received between July 2nd and August 17th with many of these cases not requiring a labor certification, the date during this six week period a case is filed could make a big difference in terms of when a case will complete processing. And, again, getting that July 2nd priority date for those who filed early and were rejected could make a big difference in when their cases are ultimately processed through to completion.
buddies Ryan Reynolds and
diptam
07-14 11:20 AM
Murthy sent the letter after LOGICLIFE declared that something GOOD is likely or on the way.... IV is doing the job and she is getting the fruit (money)by just publishing it. When the lawsuit issue came up she took U-turn saying its AILA's job...
When i first came to US , i worked with a guy who used to Publish the results of my hardwork without even mentioning my name and get promotion. When i went to him for my promotion he said this year's promotion quota has exhausted .
Anyway i left that company and those kind thiefs ( who steal credit for other work) long back but the distressing memory of exploitation hasn't left my mind.
Murthy will never mention Immigrationvoice or our effort on her website.
Murthy will always want to take credit for everything good even if she has no hand in it. She tried to take credit for the June bulletin. But she vanished when the July fiasco happened. Why did she not take credit for the July fiasco if she was so close to DOS and was so easily able to influence the June bulletin. It is publicity stunt of these lawyers and their websites to try to show off how influencial they are so that their clients are simply awed by them and give dollars to them as fees.
I want to ask Murthy this question-- How much money has she given to Immigrationvoice till now?
If she has not given any money, then it means she does not care about immigrants and this cause. It means she wants retrogression to stay so that she can make quick bucks off it.
When i first came to US , i worked with a guy who used to Publish the results of my hardwork without even mentioning my name and get promotion. When i went to him for my promotion he said this year's promotion quota has exhausted .
Anyway i left that company and those kind thiefs ( who steal credit for other work) long back but the distressing memory of exploitation hasn't left my mind.
Murthy will never mention Immigrationvoice or our effort on her website.
Murthy will always want to take credit for everything good even if she has no hand in it. She tried to take credit for the June bulletin. But she vanished when the July fiasco happened. Why did she not take credit for the July fiasco if she was so close to DOS and was so easily able to influence the June bulletin. It is publicity stunt of these lawyers and their websites to try to show off how influencial they are so that their clients are simply awed by them and give dollars to them as fees.
I want to ask Murthy this question-- How much money has she given to Immigrationvoice till now?
If she has not given any money, then it means she does not care about immigrants and this cause. It means she wants retrogression to stay so that she can make quick bucks off it.
2011 Photos of Ryan Reynolds
portrayed by ryan abs Dvd
gc_maine2
09-01 08:39 AM
I am also interested in online MBA, please share if you get any more information on Aspen.
anyone who has done MBA from USD, please provide your inputs.
Thanks
I just found that Aspen University is offering online MBA at $3600 (end to end) + books.
The univ is accredited by DTE but not sure about its market value.
I am thinking about low cost MBA and the options (apart from newly discovered super low cost Aspen) are --
University of South Dakota (USD) (18 K)
&
University of Massachusetts (UMass) (30 K)
Does any one know if USD has a decent market value ?
anyone who has done MBA from USD, please provide your inputs.
Thanks
I just found that Aspen University is offering online MBA at $3600 (end to end) + books.
The univ is accredited by DTE but not sure about its market value.
I am thinking about low cost MBA and the options (apart from newly discovered super low cost Aspen) are --
University of South Dakota (USD) (18 K)
&
University of Massachusetts (UMass) (30 K)
Does any one know if USD has a decent market value ?
more...
Cast member Ryan Reynolds
decipher
04-21 09:40 PM
The meeting was primarily about undocumented workers and family re-unification. It seemed to be organized by the Latino community and so conducted mainly in Spanish (There was a English translator for others).
There was a decent turnout of IV members but were ultimately overwhelmed by the undocumented crowd.
The congressman talked about immigration as a whole and specifically about the provisions for undocumented workers in his bill. He was asked a couple of questions about legal immigration during Q&A but he did not address them very satisfactorily.
After the meeting, I was concerned that he might not be completely aware of the legal immigration issues. However, I learned that he knows about the issues after talking to IV. Personally, I wish that he had talked a little about legal immigration provisions also in the meeting though.
There was a decent turnout of IV members but were ultimately overwhelmed by the undocumented crowd.
The congressman talked about immigration as a whole and specifically about the provisions for undocumented workers in his bill. He was asked a couple of questions about legal immigration during Q&A but he did not address them very satisfactorily.
After the meeting, I was concerned that he might not be completely aware of the legal immigration issues. However, I learned that he knows about the issues after talking to IV. Personally, I wish that he had talked a little about legal immigration provisions also in the meeting though.
Elitefan theryanreynolds abs
acecupid
05-26 04:49 PM
While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
Buddy: I am on L1 visa
I: H1B
buddy's wife: L2
my wife: H4
officer: is anyone US citizen ?
I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)
Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
Buddy: yes
officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
officer: can you show me?
(buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.
I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
I think they let you off easy... sometimes they hassle immigrants a lot. I had one such experience close to the canadian border in northern minnesota. My friends and myself were asked to step out of the car at gun point and the whole car was searched inside out like a bomb squad. They detained us for 3 hrs since some of our papers were back in the hotel and couple of my friends had left their papers back home in wisconsin. They escorted us to the hotel, me driving the car and my friends locked up in the border security vehicle behind me. They checked my passport at the hotel and let my friends off with a strict warning.
Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
Buddy: I am on L1 visa
I: H1B
buddy's wife: L2
my wife: H4
officer: is anyone US citizen ?
I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)
Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
Buddy: yes
officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
officer: can you show me?
(buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.
I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
I think they let you off easy... sometimes they hassle immigrants a lot. I had one such experience close to the canadian border in northern minnesota. My friends and myself were asked to step out of the car at gun point and the whole car was searched inside out like a bomb squad. They detained us for 3 hrs since some of our papers were back in the hotel and couple of my friends had left their papers back home in wisconsin. They escorted us to the hotel, me driving the car and my friends locked up in the border security vehicle behind me. They checked my passport at the hotel and let my friends off with a strict warning.
more...
Reynolds has the six-pack abs
Jaime
09-10 01:36 PM
Your spouse gets an H1-B him/herself for a higher-paying job than yours, but the job is in another city - Your spouse cannot get the job, because you are not allowed to move. The only option is to split the family up or reject the job offer and supplemental income.
2010 buddies Ryan Reynolds and
People magazine has named Ryan
BharatPremi
03-07 09:23 AM
It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..
more...
horror page ryan reynolds
kaisersose
08-17 10:06 AM
hi everyone,
I want to get feedback about the possibility of pursuing PERM for EB2 and still capture my PD for EB3. Here is my situation.
I am a South Korean with PD in Dec. 04 on EB3. I filed I-485 along with EAD & AP on 7/25/07.
I recently got a master's degree in another field, and my current job can hire me in a different position.
Q1. If I ask my employer to file PERM on EB2 for the new position requiring the master's degree, I should be able to capture the PD (12/04) for my EB3, right?
Q2. Based on the september visa bulletin, should I wait on the EB-3 AOD application to be processed or would it be faster to switch to EB-2 and refile I-485? Please explain why.
Thanks.
A1: If you have an approved I-140 for the earlier PD, the answer is yes.
A2: You do not have to refile 485. Apply for PERM and get a new 140 for this PERM substituting your earlier PD. Now you will have an EB2 I-140 with the 2004 PD. There is an option to replace the 140 for an already filed 485. Just do that and you are all set.
I want to get feedback about the possibility of pursuing PERM for EB2 and still capture my PD for EB3. Here is my situation.
I am a South Korean with PD in Dec. 04 on EB3. I filed I-485 along with EAD & AP on 7/25/07.
I recently got a master's degree in another field, and my current job can hire me in a different position.
Q1. If I ask my employer to file PERM on EB2 for the new position requiring the master's degree, I should be able to capture the PD (12/04) for my EB3, right?
Q2. Based on the september visa bulletin, should I wait on the EB-3 AOD application to be processed or would it be faster to switch to EB-2 and refile I-485? Please explain why.
Thanks.
A1: If you have an approved I-140 for the earlier PD, the answer is yes.
A2: You do not have to refile 485. Apply for PERM and get a new 140 for this PERM substituting your earlier PD. Now you will have an EB2 I-140 with the 2004 PD. There is an option to replace the 140 for an already filed 485. Just do that and you are all set.
hair portrayed by ryan abs Dvd
Ryan Reynolds wants out of the
drirshad
07-04 09:35 PM
immigration-law.com
07/04/2007: Status and Issues Involving July 2007 485 Fiasco
* The AILF work on the lawsuit appears to be in progress without any hurdles. It has reported that enough candidates have come forward to participate in the lawsuit as the plaintiffs and it does not need any more candidates to move forward for the lawsuit. Some of other people are likely to be covered as members of the class action regardless of their actual participation in the lawsuit. People should send "THANK YOU" to the AILF Legal Action Center leaders and the attorneys who are actually working on this case. Some contribution to the AILF may be more than appropriate. Please visit the AILF site to learn how they can send in contribution.
#
# We have been asked by the readers to report the alleged conspiracy theory. We declined to do it. However, people may want to know potential issues that should be answered and explored. We will discuss these issues on following hypotehtical premises:
* Presumption of Facts: (1) The I-485 applications have been experiencing a tremendous backlog lately. (2) The causes for the backlog have been known to be delays in the security checks. Some of these applicants have sought a relief in federal courts in the form of mandamus actions. (3) Allegedly, the USCIS pull together local and Service Center employees and pull out pending I-485 cases which were older than six months in backlog, working overtime and during the weekend right before July 1, 2007. This is an assumption at this point. (4) As evidenced by the revised Visa Bulletin, apparently these employees contacted "en mass" the DOS to request the visa numbers for these pending I-485 cases, which the DOS reported in the release of the revised VB turned out exceeding 60,000. (5) The rule requires that the USCIS approves I-485 cases "prior to" to contacting and requesting a visa number. (6) The current USCIS policy and procedure also require that I-485 applications be adjudicated and approved "only after" the completion of clearance of the security checks.
* Issue I: Hypothetically, what happens if the USCIS takes out the visa number before they obtain the security clearace?
o Answer I: Obviously it would violate the rules and the laws.
o Answer II: It will constitue a serious security lapse, compromising the homeland security.
* Issue II: Hypothetically, what hppens if the USCIS requests and takes out the visa numbers prior to adjudication and approval of the pending I-485 applications?
o Answer I: It is evident that the USCIS would violate the rules and the laws.
o Answer II: There could be two probable consequences affecting the backlog I-485 applicants and the new July Visa Bulletin eligible I-485 applicants, shoud the hypothetical facts develop. (1) The backlog I-485 applicants who have been issued I-485 approval notices should not be affected by the fiasco, albeit the potential revocation of the I-485 approvals. In most cases, revocation of the approved I-485 requires the time-consuming immigration court proceedings, assuming that the USCIS has a sufficient cause of action which may be questionable in this case. (2) The backlog I-485 applicants who have yet to receive the approval notice and the USCIS has yet to adjudicate and approve the application might be vulnerable in that the USCIS might be required to return the visa numbers for these cases as there was an error. Hypothetically, these numbers could be returned to the State Department and based on these returned number, the State Department might be required to revise the July Visa Bulletin again.
07/04/2007: Status and Issues Involving July 2007 485 Fiasco
* The AILF work on the lawsuit appears to be in progress without any hurdles. It has reported that enough candidates have come forward to participate in the lawsuit as the plaintiffs and it does not need any more candidates to move forward for the lawsuit. Some of other people are likely to be covered as members of the class action regardless of their actual participation in the lawsuit. People should send "THANK YOU" to the AILF Legal Action Center leaders and the attorneys who are actually working on this case. Some contribution to the AILF may be more than appropriate. Please visit the AILF site to learn how they can send in contribution.
#
# We have been asked by the readers to report the alleged conspiracy theory. We declined to do it. However, people may want to know potential issues that should be answered and explored. We will discuss these issues on following hypotehtical premises:
* Presumption of Facts: (1) The I-485 applications have been experiencing a tremendous backlog lately. (2) The causes for the backlog have been known to be delays in the security checks. Some of these applicants have sought a relief in federal courts in the form of mandamus actions. (3) Allegedly, the USCIS pull together local and Service Center employees and pull out pending I-485 cases which were older than six months in backlog, working overtime and during the weekend right before July 1, 2007. This is an assumption at this point. (4) As evidenced by the revised Visa Bulletin, apparently these employees contacted "en mass" the DOS to request the visa numbers for these pending I-485 cases, which the DOS reported in the release of the revised VB turned out exceeding 60,000. (5) The rule requires that the USCIS approves I-485 cases "prior to" to contacting and requesting a visa number. (6) The current USCIS policy and procedure also require that I-485 applications be adjudicated and approved "only after" the completion of clearance of the security checks.
* Issue I: Hypothetically, what happens if the USCIS takes out the visa number before they obtain the security clearace?
o Answer I: Obviously it would violate the rules and the laws.
o Answer II: It will constitue a serious security lapse, compromising the homeland security.
* Issue II: Hypothetically, what hppens if the USCIS requests and takes out the visa numbers prior to adjudication and approval of the pending I-485 applications?
o Answer I: It is evident that the USCIS would violate the rules and the laws.
o Answer II: There could be two probable consequences affecting the backlog I-485 applicants and the new July Visa Bulletin eligible I-485 applicants, shoud the hypothetical facts develop. (1) The backlog I-485 applicants who have been issued I-485 approval notices should not be affected by the fiasco, albeit the potential revocation of the I-485 approvals. In most cases, revocation of the approved I-485 requires the time-consuming immigration court proceedings, assuming that the USCIS has a sufficient cause of action which may be questionable in this case. (2) The backlog I-485 applicants who have yet to receive the approval notice and the USCIS has yet to adjudicate and approve the application might be vulnerable in that the USCIS might be required to return the visa numbers for these cases as there was an error. Hypothetically, these numbers could be returned to the State Department and based on these returned number, the State Department might be required to revise the July Visa Bulletin again.
more...

ryan reynolds workout them
Rajeev
06-10 04:06 PM
Done
hot Cast member Ryan Reynolds
Ryan Reynolds by cmjcool
somegchuh
12-27 03:28 PM
I think the bottomline is not having a GC causes you so much general grief in life that even if you were in a perfect job on H1 and your spouse had a perfect job on H1, you would still want GC just to circumvent these issues with transit and financial institutions.
I know every time my wife or I fly anywhere, we are concerned about transit visas. Anytime you try to open an account, you are concerned. Different state DMV's act differently. Heck, even people in same DMV office in same city interpret rules differently when it comes to H1. I know ppl who have had trouble in CA getting a license because their H1 extension pending and I know ppl whose licenses were mailed to them with validity for another 5 years!
I know every time my wife or I fly anywhere, we are concerned about transit visas. Anytime you try to open an account, you are concerned. Different state DMV's act differently. Heck, even people in same DMV office in same city interpret rules differently when it comes to H1. I know ppl who have had trouble in CA getting a license because their H1 extension pending and I know ppl whose licenses were mailed to them with validity for another 5 years!
more...
house ,ryan rodney reynolds
Ryan Reynolds#39; abs, Ryan
amslonewolf
11-06 07:28 AM
NRC2008064127
I didn't notarize my letter..
All it takes is a .42 cents to mail the letter and 2 mins of your time.. Please do it..
I didn't notarize my letter..
All it takes is a .42 cents to mail the letter and 2 mins of your time.. Please do it..
tattoo Elitefan theryanreynolds abs
Ryan Reynolds#39;s Ab Implants?
mpadapa
07-01 04:31 PM
Online petition is a great idea. But what will it accomplish?? Ultimately all those questions have to addressed in the form of a bill and that needs to be passed in the Congress. Is it a coincidence, we already have a bill HR5921 addressing those questions raised by OP All we need to do is channel our energy to make this bill along with the other Rep. Lofgren bills a success.
IV is already raising all those questions mentioned in the petition with the lawmakers. So what is new in this petition?
IV is already raising all those questions mentioned in the petition with the lawmakers. So what is new in this petition?
more...
pictures Reynolds has the six-pack abs
Ryan Reynolds, and his abs
gcphul
04-09 12:05 AM
I got 9thh year visa Stamped in chennai in jan with no issus it was smooth.I returned to JFK in Mid Feb. IO just asked one question abt my job role.Thats it i am done.But for my wife he took finger prints. Database showing someone else name and Pic. He asked to go the seperate room. IO was re checking again in computer my wife name and pic showing passport and pic came on the computer. I asked IO that something officer he just said Finger prints mis-mathing and he said its not big deal, wait few more minutes I let u go. After few minutes 2 IO's discussed something which I couldnt hear, they said to u can go. I was scared little bit. It was smooth.
dresses Ryan Reynolds by cmjcool
8 of 41. Ryan
nitinboston
04-10 01:02 AM
i have been on this forum for some time now, something i still am trying to understand is, IS GC A RIGHT OR A PRIVILEGE? if its a right i am all for fighting for it but if its a privilege bestowed by this nation on immigrants why don't we just kneel and pray instead of crying foul.
more...
makeup horror page ryan reynolds
,ryan rodney reynolds
Beemar
01-18 02:45 AM
I have a slightly off track question. Can the creator of this thread, and other guys who also said they got laid off too, name their companies. I am just curious to know which companies are going through downsizing.
girlfriend Ryan Reynolds#39;s Ab Implants?
Ryan Reynolds (21 photos)
kshitijnt
07-13 07:53 PM
Guys:
Atleast appreciate the letter she has written. Maybe you are not satisfied by attorney Murthy and she has not done enough for you. But here she is adding to the voice for immigrants. Something is better than nothing!!!
Atleast appreciate the letter she has written. Maybe you are not satisfied by attorney Murthy and she has not done enough for you. But here she is adding to the voice for immigrants. Something is better than nothing!!!
hairstyles ryan reynolds workout them
Ryan Reynolds should keep his
chanduv23
01-30 09:08 PM
Benching is a concept where a H1b employee is not productive to the sponsering employer, during this time the employer does not want to pay the employee. This is not permitted because such a concept just does not make sense.
Generally people find it difficult to find their first work assignment when they do not have US experience and a lot of people have initial bench, which is also not valid, but it is common.
Nowadays a lot of these body shops also manage to get some product development or outsourced work from clients and when their employees come on bench they are made to work on these internal projects or manage outsourced work and their payroll continues as they do productive work as well as look for future assignments.
Your case is defferent and you not recieving pay check during summer is not bench.
Prolonged benching have been taken seriously by USCIS. I am not aware of any cases in detail but people have had issues with spouses not getting h4 etc...
I have never heard USCIS penalizing unpaid bench. If it a problem and such a common case, why don't we ever hear about penalty against unpaid bench?
Is it possible to take unpaid leave every year?
In teaching you have an option of not teaching in summer. This means you do not get 2-3 pay checks; happens every year because most faculty don't teach in summer. Faculty is not even aware that absence of pay checks can be a problem.
Generally people find it difficult to find their first work assignment when they do not have US experience and a lot of people have initial bench, which is also not valid, but it is common.
Nowadays a lot of these body shops also manage to get some product development or outsourced work from clients and when their employees come on bench they are made to work on these internal projects or manage outsourced work and their payroll continues as they do productive work as well as look for future assignments.
Your case is defferent and you not recieving pay check during summer is not bench.
Prolonged benching have been taken seriously by USCIS. I am not aware of any cases in detail but people have had issues with spouses not getting h4 etc...
I have never heard USCIS penalizing unpaid bench. If it a problem and such a common case, why don't we ever hear about penalty against unpaid bench?
Is it possible to take unpaid leave every year?
In teaching you have an option of not teaching in summer. This means you do not get 2-3 pay checks; happens every year because most faculty don't teach in summer. Faculty is not even aware that absence of pay checks can be a problem.
dingdong12
09-09 02:25 PM
American lawmakers have created a law that needs only top talent. By law it go from top to bottom. So they go from EB1, EB2, EB3 and so on. If we disagree, then get the law changed.
EB3 I is screwed big time and they are ignorant about this .EB3 are responsible for their own loss. I see them tracking LUDs and laugh at their ignorance of wasting their time.
They should be doing hunger strikes and do a rally in DC every month.
Else they can forget Green card coming any time soon.
Sadly true. Our hope is STEM exemption and Visa recapture and both of them will get little political help till elections. After the elections, the political arena will definitely be different with some Republicans replacing the Democrats in the House and any immigration related bill will result in a much tougher battle.
EB3 I is screwed big time and they are ignorant about this .EB3 are responsible for their own loss. I see them tracking LUDs and laugh at their ignorance of wasting their time.
They should be doing hunger strikes and do a rally in DC every month.
Else they can forget Green card coming any time soon.
Sadly true. Our hope is STEM exemption and Visa recapture and both of them will get little political help till elections. After the elections, the political arena will definitely be different with some Republicans replacing the Democrats in the House and any immigration related bill will result in a much tougher battle.
desibechara
04-07 06:26 PM
I dont even remember off hand about my date.
I think its Oct29, 2001 so I am just about there to become current.
And if I am not wrong, they seem to be working on files which have become current. So I guess my I140 and 485 gets adjudicated together.
Hope for the best. I hope they dont wate any time for finances because my colleague had furnished for her I140 last year only. So i guess they do ahve record and process my case quickly. its been long time now.
db
I think its Oct29, 2001 so I am just about there to become current.
And if I am not wrong, they seem to be working on files which have become current. So I guess my I140 and 485 gets adjudicated together.
Hope for the best. I hope they dont wate any time for finances because my colleague had furnished for her I140 last year only. So i guess they do ahve record and process my case quickly. its been long time now.
db
No comments:
Post a Comment