Saturday, 10 December 2011

quotes about sisters

images quotes about sisters quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters. nice

quotes about sisters. nice




mmanurker
10-16 02:03 PM
Count me in EB3 - India PD: 12/2003
140: RD: March'23 2007 and pending......@ NSC
485/EAD/AP(for spouse and myself): RD: Aug'10th 2007 and ND: Oct4th 2007, case pending......@TSC

IV Contribution: $300





wallpaper quotes about sisters. nice quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters fighting.

quotes about sisters fighting.




chanduv23
11-11 05:58 PM
Don't worry about the comments and the dots. I agree, things are going to get very tough in coming years.

And, the work of every president in the modern history has been diagonally opposite to the expectation. Example, conservatives voted for Bush to ban abortion, stop illegal immigration, balance budget etc. On all these issues, he was a major upset to his supporters. Based on what I know (and don't know), I think that the expectations of most people from Obama administration are likely to dash against the rock. Specifically, people on immigration forums like this one, who feels being in the proximity of a miracle will soon realize the dangerously flawed situation. The apathy of this community will consume it. Live and learn....


.

Almost all my personal friends I spoke to recently who did not want to help with IV stuff, now proudly claim "As Obama has become the president, he will do something for us to get the green card"

The hope continues :)

People come on IV only to blame IV and admins for all the problems in their lives, but when asked to help for IV stuff - they give red dots and leave bad comments





quotes about sisters. Quotes for Sister

Quotes for Sister




chanduv23
09-27 07:56 AM
While we are trying our best to fix a broken system and brace ourselves, lets take a look at what is happening in other parts of the world.

European Union is introducing a Blue Card that will allow you to work in any of the EU coountries

Euro value is rising against dollar

Opportunities will be on the rise with strengthening the currency.

Lets run this thread for sharing views, opinions, experiences and anything related to the EU





2011 quotes about sisters fighting. quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters funny.

quotes about sisters funny.




MDix
03-10 01:37 PM
This is turning out to be TRUE.

Past week, I made this comment and some people made fun of it. But, it's turning out to be true. They are now fully focusing on EB3 and I think they will continue to do untill they finish all Eb3. Once they reached last quarter then they will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB. They don't have to make EB3-ROW current to give some spill-over to EB3-I. What ever will be left at the end of quarter will be spilled across EB's.


I am expecting lot of REDs on this one.

Thanks,
MDix

That is not true, my lawyer who is very influential and he has some good contacts he told me that this year spill-over would be different form last year. I was stupid so didn�t believe him about July 2007, and paying it for now for not having EAD.

I know this is hard to believe especially if something comes from lawyer.






Thank's
MDix



more...


quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters fighting.

quotes about sisters fighting.




ItIsNotFunny
10-16 11:52 AM
yesterday some one left a red saying "go and sleep in your bedroom or something like that" :D,
(which I find hilarious..because I don't exactly sleep on my couch :D:D)
then some left a green saying "nullifying red".

folks, I didn't leave a red for anyone (who cares abt them anyways)...don't assume immediately that I reacted.
giving either reds or greens will not impact anyone's gc process..or change their PDs!
Like itsnotfunny says, if you agree/disagree say it so. gave itsnotfunny a green to nullify the red.

let me reiterate though, that I am completely opposed to flower campaign because once bitten, twice shy.
USCIS has lot of autonomy and there is every likely of a repeat i.e july 07 part 2 as a reaction to gandhigiri part 2
instead focus on other avenues, there is an excellent thread on FOIA in addition to the other avenues

Hey,

I mentioned very clearly that someone who didn't want to come in front did this. So definitely its not you as you wanted to express your opinion and discuss in public. I always appreciate other's suggestions as it will eventually bring us to right or better decision. I only hate people who don't want to do anything and curse people who want to do something.





quotes about sisters. irthday quotes for sister.

irthday quotes for sister.




ivy55
01-16 08:17 PM
Contributing $20/month



more...


quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters and

quotes about sisters and




sri1309
02-18 05:48 PM
The only thing I liked is at the end that says
"Makes permanent an INA provision allowing adjustment of status of certain aliens for whom family-sponsored or employment-based applications or petitions were filed by a specified date".
But that doesnt mean we start dreaming again.. Lets put our efforts. I got an email from Obama today (and I am sure may have also go who have previously posted their stories on his site) that he wants to hear from us what we think about the currrent issues.
Did you post your story and the problems we are facing?.
Lets keep writing non-stop. We just need an admin fix, not the whole CIR.





2010 Quotes for Sister quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters

quotes about sisters




gangadhargs
12-25 12:35 PM
I got my reply from USCIS today. The receipt number is NRC2008072623.



more...


quotes about sisters. quotes for sisters. quotes

quotes for sisters. quotes




reddymjm
12-08 12:02 AM
Nrc2008069509.





hair quotes about sisters funny. quotes about sisters. Quotes for Sister

Quotes for Sister




biomd
10-12 02:26 PM
PD Aug 2006
I 140 Filed in June 2007. Pending @ TSC
I 485 Filed on 10th Aug 2007
FP Notice received.



more...


quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters funny

quotes about sisters funny




Jaime
09-10 02:37 PM
Hey Andy, yes, join us on the 18th! We can help with your airfare, and even better if you can bring your wife and kids!!!!





hot quotes about sisters fighting. quotes about sisters. cute quotes for sisters. cute

cute quotes for sisters. cute




coopheal
02-09 01:07 PM
See USCIS has also predicted EB3-I PD to be in Jan/Feb of 2002 by End Sep.
This is consistent with what USCIS's release data says as well.
It is available on wiki at EB3 Movement Tracking - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/EB3_Movement_Tracking)

Cumulative count till Feb 2002 is 2349. So in rest of the year (9 months since Dec data release) all these people should get visas. If they do not get again there is something wrong.



more...


house short quotes about sisters quotes about sisters. Quotes for Sister

Quotes for Sister




chanduv23
01-30 01:57 PM
It is just not desi compaanies, but small companies in general want to save every peenny and would like to extract more work and would not mind about ur status or legality but will just get their work done.

When you join desi company you have to deal with crap. Must be very careful while inbetween projects and make sure u don't accrue any bench time.





tattoo irthday quotes for sister. quotes about sisters. short quotes about sisters

short quotes about sisters




k3GC
11-11 01:01 PM
I think this letter looks good, let us send it. There is no hassle in doing that.

Questions

1. Do we all need to send a copy? Is this like a campaign we are doing?

2. Do we need to send this as IV? Is that possible? Who should we talk to about that?

3. Has somebody sent such letters before the the DOS Visa Office etc. and got anything - may be they can shed some light. I know of folks who have done the the 7001 form DHS | CIS Ombudsman - Case Problems (http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/editorial_0497.shtm). I dont think this falls under that.

My 2 cents is - this is not a campaign, we are asking for a formal answer / clarification and if we can send this as from IV may be we will get an answer.



more...


pictures quotes about sisters and quotes about sisters. quotes about sisters funny.

quotes about sisters funny.




Administrator2
06-11 01:35 PM
If you really believe that this bogus bill will become a Law, then also see the real picture, that is why I posted the other Ifs.

This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.

So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.

Look I don't want to say this to you but I am left with no other choice. When CEOs such as Steve Ballmer and John Chambers are personally calling the Senators because they think this amendment is a real threat, it will be least of our worries what opponents would think about us getting scared. We are not scared, we are simply making our voices heard. If we were scared we won't be doing this.

Now, you have no freaking clue of what is going on behind the scenes, this is your third post in this forum and all these posts in opposition to our action item which we are coordinating with other coalition partners. Why do you think you know more than the folks who are right now speaking with the Senators?





dresses cute quotes for sisters. cute quotes about sisters. quotes on sisters. quotes

quotes on sisters. quotes




sam_hoosier
07-02 12:51 PM
I support it.



more...


makeup quotes for sisters. quotes quotes about sisters. short quotes about sisters

short quotes about sisters




rsayed
11-20 11:13 PM
Guys.

Please do not mind, my writing this - I honestly think we should stop writing insensible comments like "sick people getting frustrated" and the like...

IV is a professional not for profit outfit, with a set agenda. We should work together towards achieving our goal, through legal, available channels.

If things work out - great! If they don't, it's disappointing but not the end of the world.

People who chose to stay and wait longer for their Permanent Residency will do so; those who cannot (for whatever reasons) will find other alternatives...

Let's not make this a platform for venting out our frustrations.





girlfriend short quotes about sisters quotes about sisters. Quotes For Sisters Birthday.

Quotes For Sisters Birthday.




gsc999
04-23 01:17 AM
I was the first person in the QnA - disappointed at the intent of this meeting - they really care about illegal immigration - not once legal immigrants were discussed. It was a farce and IV was just used as an organization to show support to him - very disappointed.:mad:
---
Say What????

I agree with Sanju, Janak and Arun. Many other IV members I met had negative feedback about your question. Irrelevant to our cause.

Btw, I was the guy wearing IV T-shirt.





hairstyles quotes about sisters funny quotes about sisters. funny quotes for sisters.

funny quotes for sisters.




java98
08-12 07:41 PM
I complete agree with your ideas and effort.
Please count me in.

God Bless you all





h1bmajdoor
07-13 09:47 PM
Well said GCBY3000. Since something is going to happen, she wants to project herself as though she put in some effort. A few months back when I made a phone appointment with her, she was not at all helpfull. All she kept saying was, we can do it for you for so many $$$. It was all about money, money and money. I honestly doubt her intentions.

this whole US immigration system is to screw you and make them happy and rich. The thinking of US is zero-sum. For them to be rich and happy, they have to screw someone. They screwed slaves for hundreds of years. Now your turn.

You know what the sailors used to say to the slaves on the journey from Africa? "Land of the free".

And why did the africans not rebel? Firstly because they sold other africans into slavery. Secondly no africans brought back news of the situation from america to africa.

Both these tricks are used on h1bs from india. Sadly, one of the major accomplices in this are Indian companies.





logiclife
01-16 10:44 AM
We sent out a newsletter last night and out of 8400 emails, we have nearly 250 bounced back.

Emails like a@abc.com are obviously bogus emails.

See, I can understand the reason for that, you dont want spam. But we send out newsletter less than 2-3 times a month. And we dont sell information.

So please update your email addresses. So that we can reach you when we send out action alerts like "Call or webfax this or that congressional office".

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment