Thursday, 1 December 2011

no bieber zone

images justin ieber never say never no bieber zone. When Charice and Justin Bieber

When Charice and Justin Bieber




snathan
05-11 06:10 PM
Hi,

I have attended for H1b renual in toronto on the 2nd of May. The VO decided to do some additional review on the application. He took the Cleint letter, vendor letter and I129. Still havent heard anything from the consulate.

I am not sure if I should stay in Toronto or travel to India. I have taken only single entry visa to canada.

So, do you know if there is a canadian consulate in Hyderabad. If there is one, how much time do they take to issue a visitor visa.

Also, most importantly, how much time does it take for the 221g processing.

I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge.

Thanks

Where are you staying in Toronto. If you are staying with any relatives...you should try to stay there until you get the papers back from the VO.





wallpaper When Charice and Justin Bieber no bieber zone. The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means

The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means




mdforgc
02-17 08:39 PM
Great job, wish u good luck, We will do our stuff in nY/NJ and meet lawmakers here





no bieber zone. No big deal.

No big deal.




rajenk
10-11 01:11 PM
Consult with your current company immigration attorney and find out why your current job will not qualify for EB2.

Just in case start your EB3 GC and port your PD to this new GC I-140. That will help you with the H1B renewal for 3 years. You have got 14 more months. you should be able to get I-140 filed by then, do a premium for I-140 to get it approved by the time you renew your H1B.

Renewing your H1B based on the revoked I-140 would be risky.





2011 The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means no bieber zone. The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means

The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means




walking_dude
11-06 10:20 AM
Members from MI, please join your state chapter.

Thank You.



more...


no bieber zone. Justin Bieber was on the set

Justin Bieber was on the set




gcisadawg
02-02 12:56 AM
dude, I believe the above proposed law is tailored beautifully for illegal immigrants. It mentions about continuous presence but no word on 'legal' continuous presence! Also seems like the 'criminal offense' in US doesnt take into account the very first one, the act of entering illegally!





no bieber zone. The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means

The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means




buehler
06-03 01:09 PM
May be I am not understanding the question right...I think the question was - what are the STEM disciplines? I know the website lists a bunch of occupations that require one of the STEM degrees. So to look at what are the STEM degrees, I chose Browse By STEM Degree and in that Scroll menu are all the majors - starts with Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering....


The question that was asked was - is Statistics a STEM discipline. That cannot be answered from that page even though it looks so. For e.g if I choose the Mathematics Major, it only lists the occupation that requires a Math Major and not the disciplines under Math. For e.g. one one of the occupation is Natural Sciences Managers which is an occupation and not exactly a discipline.



more...


no bieber zone. UN quot;No Fly Zonequot; Resolution:

UN quot;No Fly Zonequot; Resolution:




aadimanav
12-27 07:35 PM
It seems like the December Processing Dates for December 2007 are out, even though my browser is still showing the November version.


Enjoy!





2010 No big deal. no bieber zone. justin ieber never say never

justin ieber never say never




sandy_anand
01-24 10:09 AM
Guys, sorry I do not understand the numbers very well. Assuming the same amount of spillover numbers for 2011, what will be the status of EB2 by December-2011??


Thanks,
Prasad.

If EB2-India receives around 20000 visas in 2011, the EB2-India priority dates could move to between Feb 2007 and April 2007 depending on EB3-EB2 upgrades.



more...


no bieber zone. The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means

The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means




smisachu
11-08 12:06 PM
Hi Guys,
I am planning to Visit in Jan. How soon should I or can I book an appointment? I can go to any consulate...





hair The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means no bieber zone. Justin Bieber appears on his

Justin Bieber appears on his




gc_peshwa
04-14 02:14 PM
Please contact ashwin_27/nmdial/snathan to add you to the I485 filing initiative. Thanks. If many more like you could join the battle...we'd be victorious by now....



more...


no bieber zone. justin ieber 2011 haircut

justin ieber 2011 haircut




gc_peshwa
04-14 12:21 PM
Lets signup for our Freedom...its FREE!





hot Justin Bieber was on the set no bieber zone. The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means

The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means




Circus123
01-09 02:50 PM
Extrapolating the Einstein equation E =mc2 I get the following results :


EB3 June 01

EB2 Dec 2000



more...


house The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means no bieber zone. Justin Bieber Zone!

Justin Bieber Zone!




chanduv23
03-28 07:42 PM
Until now, the student community and the OPT community felt that IVs goals were not in sync with them.

OPT is now being considered to be extended for 29 months. This is a big boost for students who want to pursue their American dream.

So, if you are a student or an OPT candidate, you are definitely benefitted by this move.

This is a call for all students/OPT to unite under IV umbrella. Please sign on this thread and pledge your support to IV. Spread the message among your community. Urge everyone to join IV. Start getting active on IV. Most of you are young talented folks from all over the world, and your talent and freshness will keep IV going strong.

So join IV now and join your State chapters. Spread the message among your friends.





tattoo The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means no bieber zone. justin ieber never say never

justin ieber never say never




whyregisteration
12-19 08:39 PM
Thanks to lazycis for his/her kind information about mutiple 485

My pending 485 based on approved NIW140 is sleeping at SRC, but EB1-140 was approved in NSC, my living region belongs to NSC, therefore should I submit a relink request to NSC:confused: Any idea? thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all experts here :):)



more...


pictures UN quot;No Fly Zonequot; Resolution: no bieber zone. Justin Bieber wants to grow a

Justin Bieber wants to grow a




Desertfox
04-28 12:59 PM
Thanks Desertfox. Did you send any supporting documents. there were contradicting opinions on whether to send or not send any additional documentation after e-filing EAD. Please let us know what you sent or not sent?

You will have to send a copy of of your E-file receipt, pending I-485 receipt, two 2"x2" passport photograph, copy of your previous EAD, drivers license & non-immigrant visa page (even if its expired, it will serve as a federal issued photo ID) from your passport.

You must read the I-765 instruction document available for download. Also the E-file receipt will have a list of DOs and DONTs on it.





dresses The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means no bieber zone. by BieberZone. You are not

by BieberZone. You are not




anu_t
06-17 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=senthil1]Why do you think the bill will be passed? It is very tough. Even Senate passes it is tough in House. Also it may not be passed in current form. Even current form is passed you will get gc faster than the people who are filing I485 now. Because most of the persons like you already filed I 485 you can file by point system and you will get soon as you have 5 years US experience.


Iam in the same boat, Iam on my 5th year H1. Senthil...I guess that point the original poster is trying to make is there are few of us who will be stuck in the middle. Our LC filing date will be after May15th'07 and the 6th year H1 gets over before Oct'08.

Yes That's my point



more...


makeup The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means no bieber zone. The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means

The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means




shouldIwait
05-22 01:03 AM
Admins....please block this guy





girlfriend justin ieber never say never no bieber zone. Who is Justin Bieber?

Who is Justin Bieber?




pani_6
03-25 02:08 PM
I am hoping to travel via emirates to bangalore..I have avoided other airlines due to transit visa issues...any experince using Emirates??.





hairstyles justin ieber 2011 haircut no bieber zone. The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means

The quot;No Fly Zonequot; really means




chanduv23
09-16 02:43 PM
I dont like selfish, coward, lazy people be my friends. Who can't stand up for thier families what can they for me.........

Yes - true - well said.

Libra will consider only unselfish brave folks :)

If you are already married, check with your wife asn ask her - does she like cowards and selfish people?





nk2
09-22 02:43 PM
Made a contribution today and also made 1 member





pd_recapturing
09-26 04:31 PM
Which number did you call to get the recipt numbers? What info did you have to provide?

Thanks.
800-375-5283
Options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

u need to tell them that ur app was filed around 90 days ago and u wil get transferred to an 2nd level IO. She will ask you ur full name and DOB. If she finds you in DB , she will verify ur address or mother's maiden name.



No comments:

Post a Comment