Megan+fox+thumb+disease
Munna Bhai
09-19 06:14 AM
Thank you IV and all volunteers that made this rally happen. It was very well organized and I really enjoyed being part of it!!
I really liked Murthy's speech. Short and to the point. "Legal" is the key.
I also liked Mark's little comedy act.
(Wish more would have shown up to show their support, but I guess some people are content waiting 10 or more years for their GC.)
Suggestions for improvement to next time:
1. I liked that the Chinese group joined the rally, but I didn't like their speaker. He was only talking about Chinese and Indian joining forces, and then making some kind of joke about IC chips are only made by Indians and Chinese. It's ok if you want to be an Indian/Chinese-only group, it is your choice. But if you want to change something about your green cards, you will fail with that attitude. You need to attract and change things for EVERYONE, or no one will listen to you. (If you want IV to be for everyone, IV needs to be more clear on that. There are so many Indians on the forums that ppl might think it is only for Indians.)
2. Minor things... Good job on the signs(!), but there were too many of them. Half would be enough. People had trouble focus on them.
Also, keep the message short. Max a few words. No one can, in a few seconds, read a moving sign containing 4 lines of text with 5 words on each, on an unknown subject. The poor people who tried to read them looked like near-sighted old men. Short and big letters is better. "Shorter wait for legals"
rather than
"Reduce the backlog for highly-skilled legal immigrants so we can live the American dream and not wait for 10 years"
But all in all, I was amazed how well everything was planned. The state flags was a nice touch. Flowers too. Water for the participants. Great! Even the nice DC cops blocking the roads for us seemed very happy with us. Following the law is what legals do...
This is correct!! I think, too many banners will distract..great feedback
I really liked Murthy's speech. Short and to the point. "Legal" is the key.
I also liked Mark's little comedy act.
(Wish more would have shown up to show their support, but I guess some people are content waiting 10 or more years for their GC.)
Suggestions for improvement to next time:
1. I liked that the Chinese group joined the rally, but I didn't like their speaker. He was only talking about Chinese and Indian joining forces, and then making some kind of joke about IC chips are only made by Indians and Chinese. It's ok if you want to be an Indian/Chinese-only group, it is your choice. But if you want to change something about your green cards, you will fail with that attitude. You need to attract and change things for EVERYONE, or no one will listen to you. (If you want IV to be for everyone, IV needs to be more clear on that. There are so many Indians on the forums that ppl might think it is only for Indians.)
2. Minor things... Good job on the signs(!), but there were too many of them. Half would be enough. People had trouble focus on them.
Also, keep the message short. Max a few words. No one can, in a few seconds, read a moving sign containing 4 lines of text with 5 words on each, on an unknown subject. The poor people who tried to read them looked like near-sighted old men. Short and big letters is better. "Shorter wait for legals"
rather than
"Reduce the backlog for highly-skilled legal immigrants so we can live the American dream and not wait for 10 years"
But all in all, I was amazed how well everything was planned. The state flags was a nice touch. Flowers too. Water for the participants. Great! Even the nice DC cops blocking the roads for us seemed very happy with us. Following the law is what legals do...
This is correct!! I think, too many banners will distract..great feedback
wallpaper Megan+fox+thumb+disease

megan fox thumb disease. megan fox thumb disorder. megan fox thumb disorder.
mahujam
10-15 04:51 PM
What are you suggesting? Please speak in lay man's terms.
All I am suggesting is that people who need copies of their LCA/I-140 should apply for that now before the queue gets saturated with this request.
Given this economy, there is a good chance that a whole lot of us will need to use EAD and do a AC-21. Not all of us have our job descriptions and O*net codes to do a successful AC-21 application.
And my question is: will sending multiple copies of this make any difference ?? How many copies are really required to get their attention??
All I am suggesting is that people who need copies of their LCA/I-140 should apply for that now before the queue gets saturated with this request.
Given this economy, there is a good chance that a whole lot of us will need to use EAD and do a AC-21. Not all of us have our job descriptions and O*net codes to do a successful AC-21 application.
And my question is: will sending multiple copies of this make any difference ?? How many copies are really required to get their attention??
megan fox thumb disease. megan fox thumb disease. megan fox thumb disease.
CT_Green
12-27 09:03 AM
I have a home mortgage and also a 529 for my daughter. The H1 approval notice is good enough. I guess one just needs to look around for other options.
2011 megan fox thumb disease. megan fox thumb disorder. megan fox thumb disorder.
megan fox thumb disease. megan
actaccord
02-07 03:58 PM
donate 25000 Hilton points (accumulated for future vacation use but this is more important :-) ) , worth one night stay close to DC (10miles) or two night stay (25 miles from DC). This stay can be shared by 2 or 3 ppls. Also, I can take care of picking you from hotel to DC and back to hotel.
more...

good quotes for tattoos for
rc0878
03-19 03:24 PM
Let's hope the following happens....coz EB3 seekers like me are also waiting for a long time.
May be I am not aware, say the dates move to 2005, then whoever has a PD till 2005 and has a pending 485, is bound to get GC approved, or incase the dates move back, then he/she is stuck again?
RC
Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.
May be I am not aware, say the dates move to 2005, then whoever has a PD till 2005 and has a pending 485, is bound to get GC approved, or incase the dates move back, then he/she is stuck again?
RC
Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.
megan fox thumb disorder.
Jaime
09-12 11:39 PM
Tri-State and neighboring states, you can definitely make it to DC easily! What's stopping you? Let's go! Let's make the rally a historic event!!!! TOGETHER WE CAN!!!!
more...
megan fox thumb disease.
chmur
03-17 05:35 PM
The way I read it is ...People with PD's earlier than 2004-05 have been their long enough to understnd the pain and hence are active in all these forums , participate in such polls etc.
Others are happy with their EAD's and know anyway it's going to be a while and are in hibernation ...cannot blame them ...this GC following can get stressfull ....ignorance is bliss....suddenly the laws might change or something like July 07 might happen again ....
I think only those who got stuck in the Labor backlog (This could be huge #) and few other unlucky ones like me are the ones who are still waiting in India-EB3 Catergory pre 2004.
I know a bunch of India-EB3 pre 2004 got approved in the gold rush of July 2007
Others are happy with their EAD's and know anyway it's going to be a while and are in hibernation ...cannot blame them ...this GC following can get stressfull ....ignorance is bliss....suddenly the laws might change or something like July 07 might happen again ....
I think only those who got stuck in the Labor backlog (This could be huge #) and few other unlucky ones like me are the ones who are still waiting in India-EB3 Catergory pre 2004.
I know a bunch of India-EB3 pre 2004 got approved in the gold rush of July 2007
2010 megan fox thumb disease. megan fox thumb disease. megan fox thumb disease.
hairstyles megan fox thumb
lazycis
01-18 11:58 AM
US Code, Title 8 � 1304. Forms for registration and fingerprinting
(e) Personal possession of registration or receipt card; penalties
Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d) of this section. Any alien who fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.
So at least make a copy of your I-94/approval notice/GC and keep it in your wallet.
(e) Personal possession of registration or receipt card; penalties
Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d) of this section. Any alien who fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.
So at least make a copy of your I-94/approval notice/GC and keep it in your wallet.
more...
~ann harding fox point
needhelp!
02-03 12:33 PM
IV already has this as part of the agenda so why try to reinvent the wheel? Currently IV has requested our active involvement in trying to expand our member base to make our voice stronger.
We have professional help to analyze the current political situation to decide on the best course of action that will benefit all members. A lot of background work has to be done before IV can announce a call campaign or letter campaign.
Guys,
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...
We have professional help to analyze the current political situation to decide on the best course of action that will benefit all members. A lot of background work has to be done before IV can announce a call campaign or letter campaign.
Guys,
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...
hair megan fox thumb disease. megan
megan fox thumb disorder.
Jimi_Hendrix
12-13 11:38 AM
We should be able to submit this question to the lawyer's conference call organized by IV and see what's their take is on this. I wonder what the procedure is to submit the question. I have never done that before.
Great idea. Validation from the lawyers would give us validation to go after this idea.
Great idea. Validation from the lawyers would give us validation to go after this idea.
more...
megan fox thumb disorder.
GCKaMaara
10-15 01:23 PM
Flowers can work this time also. Any/All suggestions, which help to pass the visa recapture bill are most welcome. I think, right time to start any campaign would be after election. In the meantime, we can utilize this time to come up with firm action plan. IV core team is requested to decide the course of action and declare the action plan.
How do we discuss with core team? ItIsNotFunny or GCOP are you chapter or something?
How do we discuss with core team? ItIsNotFunny or GCOP are you chapter or something?
hot good quotes for tattoos for
megan fox thumb toe.
zuhail
03-29 07:29 PM
Hi,
It appears that Visa Re-capturing for EB categories is not high in IV's agenda.
I wrote to the IV team about 3 weeks ago and no response so far.
So if you are interested to personally take part in this effort,
please write to me at fermion_boson@ymail.com and we can do something about it.
I guess everybody have to start somewhere.
Thanks.
It appears that Visa Re-capturing for EB categories is not high in IV's agenda.
I wrote to the IV team about 3 weeks ago and no response so far.
So if you are interested to personally take part in this effort,
please write to me at fermion_boson@ymail.com and we can do something about it.
I guess everybody have to start somewhere.
Thanks.
more...
house megan fox thumbs condition.
Megan Fox has a condition
paskal
12-26 04:18 PM
london: needed
paris: needed if your visa is expired, check the web site they still have that requirement, i think they relaxed it to the extent that if US visa is valid, you don't need it. they refuse to consider any other documents/papers.
what i don't know specifically is: if i'm travelling TO India ie my home country- i have an Indian passport, why should they care? But i think checks are done prior to departure in the US.
the point is...it's becomeing ahuge pain in the rear ...more so everyday.
paris: needed if your visa is expired, check the web site they still have that requirement, i think they relaxed it to the extent that if US visa is valid, you don't need it. they refuse to consider any other documents/papers.
what i don't know specifically is: if i'm travelling TO India ie my home country- i have an Indian passport, why should they care? But i think checks are done prior to departure in the US.
the point is...it's becomeing ahuge pain in the rear ...more so everyday.
tattoo megan fox thumb disorder.
megan fox thumb.
HV000
08-15 06:04 PM
Unfortunately, China and ROW EB2 are 2 and 3 years ahead of INDIA EB2!!!
Hopefully, INDIA EB2 and EB3 moves forward in OCT with new allocation.
The DOS method of PIECE MEAL ALLOCATION NEEDS TO CHANGE!!
Hopefully, INDIA EB2 and EB3 moves forward in OCT with new allocation.
The DOS method of PIECE MEAL ALLOCATION NEEDS TO CHANGE!!
more...
pictures megan fox thumb disease.

megan fox thumb disease.
thirdworldman
02-16 08:50 PM
I tend to sterr away from nurbs and use polygons exclusively...most 3d packages now (max, maya, xsi, lightwave, etc.) have really improved upon polygonal modeling, having added features such as subdivision surfaces (or sub'd's). This is great for any type of model, whether it be architectural or organic. Some people argue that Sub D's have rendered nurbs obsolete (no pun intended). I personally use XSI, but this is a new standard modeling method that can be applied to almost any program. Google the term, and see if there are any good tuts out there for your program.
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
In a nutshell, Sub D's allow you to work on a low density object, while in real-time, a virtual high resolution copy of that object is updated. The beauty of this lies in the ability to create organic nurbslike objects) with very little work, with even more accurate results than what can be achieved with nurbs. On the flipside, almost all architectural/structural modeling should be built with polys in the first place. I hope that helps, and if you need any more pointers about Sub D's, let me know.
dresses megan fox thumb toe.
megan fox thumbs condition.
h1techSlave
03-19 10:44 AM
Even if I take your figures at face value, I see a shortage of 60000 visas. This is because we need to consider that each LC will use more than one EB visa (due to family members). If I take a conservative figure that there will be one dependent for each LC candidate, we will need 200,000 EB visas for the 100,000 LCs.
85,000 PERM cases certified in 2007. 2007 is a typical heavy filing year still...
One year 140,000 EB based visas available. If some how some of the back logs are eliminated, the future looks good as 140K for a year and less than 100K labor certifications per year. If the USCIS process with maximum visa/year, it is possible.
http://www.usavisanow.com/perm07.pdf
see a chart
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pezNTiCXNupwoSrZGE4kqcg&gid=1
85,000 PERM cases certified in 2007. 2007 is a typical heavy filing year still...
One year 140,000 EB based visas available. If some how some of the back logs are eliminated, the future looks good as 140K for a year and less than 100K labor certifications per year. If the USCIS process with maximum visa/year, it is possible.
http://www.usavisanow.com/perm07.pdf
see a chart
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pezNTiCXNupwoSrZGE4kqcg&gid=1
more...
makeup ~ann harding fox point
megan fox thumbs condition.
chanduv23
11-22 01:33 PM
I dont think that is correct - as per my lawyer this is what she says -
In order to move to a new employer and still continue with the same gc applications, you must meet all of the following conditions under AC21:
1. Your I-140 must be approved
2. Your I-485 must be filed and pending for at least 180 days
3. Your new job classification must be the same as in the old job
If you are missing any of the 3 conditions at the time you move to an employer, you will lose your gc application and you will need to start a new one.
So guys please make sure you give correct information. Also, I would suggest people who are asking various questions over here in IV should also talk to their own lawyers and take a decision. Please do not take decision based on comments given over here. So "LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP".
Please note that most people here give suggestions and advices based on their knowledge, experience etc... and may not be taken as legal advice. One must definitely consult an attorney before taking any career move. But also note that, Lawyers may not also be 100% aware or correct, as such no lawyer is perfect and most lawyers are commercial and you may * not really get the true picture* , exceptions and provisions are done on case to case basis and experienced and good lawyers can definitely help answer your questions.
Changing employer after 140 abd keeping PD is something new and I guess lawyers may not suggest taking that route, but in realty if u r in troubled waters, definitely u must see if u can work that option out.
In order to move to a new employer and still continue with the same gc applications, you must meet all of the following conditions under AC21:
1. Your I-140 must be approved
2. Your I-485 must be filed and pending for at least 180 days
3. Your new job classification must be the same as in the old job
If you are missing any of the 3 conditions at the time you move to an employer, you will lose your gc application and you will need to start a new one.
So guys please make sure you give correct information. Also, I would suggest people who are asking various questions over here in IV should also talk to their own lawyers and take a decision. Please do not take decision based on comments given over here. So "LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP".
Please note that most people here give suggestions and advices based on their knowledge, experience etc... and may not be taken as legal advice. One must definitely consult an attorney before taking any career move. But also note that, Lawyers may not also be 100% aware or correct, as such no lawyer is perfect and most lawyers are commercial and you may * not really get the true picture* , exceptions and provisions are done on case to case basis and experienced and good lawyers can definitely help answer your questions.
Changing employer after 140 abd keeping PD is something new and I guess lawyers may not suggest taking that route, but in realty if u r in troubled waters, definitely u must see if u can work that option out.
girlfriend megan fox thumb.
megan fox thumb. megan fox
NKR
07-03 11:09 PM
May I suggest the following reservations:
20% Other Backward Countries (OBC)
15% Scheduled Countries (SC)
15% Scheduled Territories (ST)
5% Kins of the armed forces
Remaining 55% for Highly Skilled people
Notfunny dude..
20% Other Backward Countries (OBC)
15% Scheduled Countries (SC)
15% Scheduled Territories (ST)
5% Kins of the armed forces
Remaining 55% for Highly Skilled people
Notfunny dude..
hairstyles megan fox thumb disorder.
megan fox thumb fingers. megan
jnagendra
09-10 02:10 PM
extended lunch session...!!! .
They went at EST and back at PST:D
They went at EST and back at PST:D
pappu
07-01 10:09 AM
fyi
http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf
Testimony of Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division, Visa Services Office, U.S. Department of State, June 6, 2007.
http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf
Testimony of Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division, Visa Services Office, U.S. Department of State, June 6, 2007.
serg
07-16 09:25 PM
As someone told, webfaxes/emails do not have big influence/impact, why we can't just send regular mails? Guys, we spent $20-$40 each on flower campaign, why we can't spend 39c to send a letter?
No comments:
Post a Comment