Saturday, 10 December 2011

jesus illusion picture

images illusion jesus illusion, jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+video

Jesus+illusion+video




ajju
01-18 06:30 PM
Are you not authorized to work until new EAD or copy of EAD will suffice... I know everything else is easy to replace.... but USCIS documents takes months...

Should a copy of EAD + DL be sufficient to keep in wallet?? I've lost my wallet once.. so its a scary thought...





wallpaper Jesus+illusion+video jesus illusion picture. this jesus illusion Dots

this jesus illusion Dots




angelfire76
05-26 05:47 PM
Yeah CBP is made up of the most xenophobic people I've met. Even on the Canadian border, as Mexican border it's understandable.
If Mexicans get ill-treated then the Hispanic groups will yell "racism", but if we do, our fellow PRs and US citizens will look down at us from their perch and say "Follow the law/process". No wonder it's open season on us.





jesus illusion picture. ifool Jesus illusion find

ifool Jesus illusion find




Legal_In_A_Limbo
03-10 01:08 PM
coolmanship, can you please share the format of the letter which we need to send to USCIS asking them of taking the attorney of the case?

I will really appreciate that.

Change of employer does not imply your use of the AC21.....the rule does not require you to notify USCIS....so in many cases, if you do not notify them, it is likely that they will never know and approve your GC. But, if they issue an RFE and if your sponsoring employer gives you the offer for future job you should be okay..........you may only have to work for them for at least a little bit after you got your GC....





2011 this jesus illusion Dots jesus illusion picture. quot;JESUSquot; OPTICAL ILLUSION

quot;JESUSquot; OPTICAL ILLUSION




onemorecame
09-21 03:58 PM
I hope approval and not denial or other RFE. My RFE is posted on 1st page of this thread and it took lot of documents. so hopefully we will hear good news...


How many days it took you to receive physical RFE after Online status update?

Thanks



more...


jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+tattoo

Jesus+illusion+tattoo




shyamkishore
02-07 07:05 PM
My Dear IV Members,

I would like to open up my house for IV members during the advocacy days. I live in Herndon, VA about 25 miles from DC. I can accommodate up to 3 or 4 members if they can manage. DC is pretty much commutable from my house using the public transport.

Due to my work situation at present I am not sure if I will be able to participate actively. But I will be trying my best to at least make it for a day.

Regards,
Shyam





jesus illusion picture. jesus Jesus+illusion+video

jesus Jesus+illusion+video




bigboy007
06-10 06:48 PM
how come senators support this kind of piece meal approach when they are not ready to support the pain being endured in piece meal approach. They can also recapture imm visas in piece meal.

Also this specifically talks about any employer visa petition not necessaryily EAD. I have passed all this to my friends to oppose though. Thanks for bringing this up. With minimal opposition the fate would be as same as that of TARP amendment.

People are ready to endure the pain rather raise their voice.



more...


jesus illusion picture. jesus illusion painting.

jesus illusion painting.




vin13
11-11 01:46 PM
I'm willing to send this to all the congressman/senators in Texas. Since I'm new to this game, is email better or snail mail? Or is personal contact expected?

Thanks.

Contacting personally is the best. You may not always get a chance to meet the congressman. But atleast get an appointment with an aide who deals with immigration. Some of them would have offices in several towns. Choose the one close to you. Meet in person and explain the situation and give them the letter. Do not go in a big group. 1 or 2 members would be ideal. Lot of the congressman may not know much about the process. so you need to keep it simple with less technical terms.





2010 ifool Jesus illusion find jesus illusion picture. illusion jesus illusion,

illusion jesus illusion,




mirage
02-06 09:40 AM
You got my point, sir!!!
Though I am posting very late, I fully agree with the intent of the thread starter. If there is anything that we can convince the "balanced" law makers, it is the discrimination based on country based quota.
A person with certain skill set brings same and equal benefits to this country. S/He is hired because the economy of this country needs him/her. Then why issue green card to one because s/he was born in XYZ country and why ask another to wait almost endlessly because s/he was born in ABC country. This is absurd, unjust, unfair and discriminatory, particularly considering the values that United States respects, believes in and follows.
We can sell only this one point to law makers. Selling an idea on how much benefits we bring to this country, and if we can buy homes with 20% down payment, is like waking up a person who is pretending to be asleep. They have decided not to buy that argument no matter what. And then there is Dick Durbyn, Grassley, Jeff Sessions, Steve King and many like them...............



more...


jesus illusion picture. jesus illusion largeprint

jesus illusion largeprint




nixstor
07-05 01:35 PM
I think IV should allow only paid members to create a new thread. Any non-paid member wants to create a new thread, then make them pay before creating one.

Very decent idea. But Its very difficult to implement as we might have to some code tweaks. I myself am not a programmer. I remember Pappu or some one asking for PHP/My SQL help which I believe went unanswered.





hair quot;JESUSquot; OPTICAL ILLUSION jesus illusion picture. ghost circle illusion

ghost circle illusion




prince_waiting
09-26 10:06 AM
Respected Editor,
Please allow me to being a glaring error in the concerned article. The rally organized by highly skilled legal immigrants in Washington D.C. on the 18th of September 2007 was not for increase in H1B visa numbers. The high skilled immigrant community was protesting against unfair backlogs in the employment based immigration categories. Currently applicants in some categories are facing a wait time of about 8-10 years if they are from a certain country. Applicants with higher degrees (Masters and Doctorate) from US universities are also a part of this backlog. Always illegal immigration overshadows legal immigration on any forum in the immigartion debate and this group of protesters were trying to bring the hihg skilled legal immigration issue into limelight . When countries like Australia,England,New Zealand, Canada and even Ireland are making high skilled immigration easier, the US has not updated its immigration laws in the high skilled sector for the past 20 years. Also with the booming economies of China and India needing more highly skilled workers the competition for talent is hotting up by the day.
CNN being a responsible and influential media house should highlight the issue of high skilled immigration and not skew the facts.



more...


jesus illusion picture. cool optical illusions

cool optical illusions




dealsnet
04-03 01:03 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=236166#post236166





hot Jesus+illusion+tattoo jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+four+dots

Jesus+illusion+four+dots




sbay2006
07-27 07:33 AM
Really need urgent help on this. These folks are asking me to sign a 1 year contract with them. Wanted to ask if anybody has any experience with this company.

Do they really sue if we break the contract?. Is it legal in the US to have a binding contract to begin with?. Please let me know. I need to make a decision in a few days as I am packing my bags from Texas and flying to Santa Clara to attend their courses...



more...


house jesus illusion wallpaper jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+on+the+wall

Jesus+illusion+on+the+wall




malaGCPahije
03-17 10:53 AM
Nov 2004. EB3 - I





tattoo jesus Jesus+illusion+video jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+four+dots

Jesus+illusion+four+dots




kumarc123
10-18 05:34 PM
Well,
I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?


Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.


Look at this,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration

Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?

Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.



more...


pictures jesus illusion painting. jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+tattoo

Jesus+illusion+tattoo




srkamath
07-12 08:26 PM
This part is self-explanatory. It seems that USCIS made a list of all the applicants to Jul 08, 2007 by setting PD to Jun 01, 2006.

Documentarily Qualified might possibly imply:
.. Medically OK
.. FP and Name Check OK
.. Everything in application is consistent (e.g. DOB, Name, Kids, Spouse)
.. Requires No RFE
.. Requires no interview
.. Just requires GC (Visa) Number

My 2 cents input
Thanks for your response,
I did some more searching on the DQ issue... it seems like it is a term applicable only to consular processing. When a visa applicant has responded to something like an RFE by sending a form DS2001 AND has cleared all background checks - he/she is called "DQ".

The equivalent for AOS cases may therefore be
- Completed and signed I-485 + Fees
- All initial evidence sent such as medical etc.
- Background checks cleared (or 180 days have passed)
My guess is DQ does not mean pre-adjudicated (I hope so...)





dresses Jesus+illusion+four+dots jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+on+the+wall

Jesus+illusion+on+the+wall




gc_check
07-11 02:20 PM
Would have been better to have option like below, Would have given more precise statistics than with the current option.

I-485 Applied prior to July and Pending
I-485 Applied after July or not yet applied.



more...


makeup jesus illusion largeprint jesus illusion picture. jesus illusion wallpaper

jesus illusion wallpaper




xlr8r
06-11 08:55 AM
Done.





girlfriend Jesus+illusion+four+dots jesus illusion picture. King and Queen illusion

King and Queen illusion




sanjaymm
11-17 05:00 PM
I got a confirmation that my request for information has been put on a complex track.





hairstyles cool optical illusions jesus illusion picture. Jesus+illusion+tattoo

Jesus+illusion+tattoo




ganguteli
01-25 01:02 PM
Another good idea is to post about action items on sites like Trackiz. I did a search and did not find any posting of IV on that site in last 6 months. So either nobody posted or postings are deleted. We need to keep posting on all such sites because not everyone visits IV.

We neeed to spread the word.





prioritydate
12-20 08:12 PM
On a second thought, If I interpret it correctly...

the alien, subsequent to such lawful admission has not, for an aggregate period exceeding 180 days�
(A) failed to maintain, continuously, a lawful status;
(B) engaged in unauthorized employment; or
(C) otherwise violated the terms and conditions of the alien�s admission.


I exceeded 180 days and was out of status, but the law says that you shouldn't exceed 180 days :eek:





immigrationmatters30
09-19 02:25 PM
What if 485 was not filed but have an approved 140? Economy is taking big hits on the all the consulting firms even the big ones.I know this because I work for one and I was told budget spending on IT is going to be really tight moving forward for another couple of years espcially in financial sector.



No comments:

Post a Comment