Thursday, 1 December 2011

internet explorer wallpaper

images Internet Explorer Wallpaper. internet explorer wallpaper. (Fall 2008)

(Fall 2008)




psaxena
05-26 07:10 PM
I lost you there. Being silent and possibly getting arrested is protesting in a legal manner ? Why would you do that ? There are numerous other means of doing it.


Being within 100 miles of the border ITSELF is grounds for being asked the question about your immigration status as per that law. There need not be additional suspicious activity.



Do not get me wrong, I fully agree with you on how bad it is to be subjected to such trauma. Suggesting being silent at the cost of being arrested is what bothered me from your post.

I am not sure if they asking me to step out for further questioning or even taking me to a police station would be consiered an arrest. i mean i don't think the event will be recordded in my history/profile in such a way that anyone reviewing my history will say "eb3_sep04 was arrested in NH in May 2009 for ....". I think detention is not same as arrrest, i view detention is something like cops requiring anyone wait reseonably longer (> an hour or so). they wouldn't handcuff me for not saying a word. Again these are just my thoughts, i am not an expert on those jargens.

I am sure you are not going to be silent and also going to act like a puppet when the border patrol will ask you. I have seen the similar case, when I was travelling back from india this fellow was ahead of me in the line at POE , his photo from the passport fall off and when he went to the officer and the officer asked what is this.. he was talking like a shivering cat. After interrogating him for an hour or so, he was let go.
Luckily he was sitting next to me in the connecting flight, and now he was telling me the story in a totally different way. " I told the officer what can I do if the photo from the passport fall off".
"I am waiting , but make sure that I get my connecting flight I got a very important meeting"... blah blah..

I was laughing out loud in my heart.. Its quite interesting to see these kind of personalities.
So I know what you gonna do , next time when you meet the border patrol. Accept the fact that we are middle class , god and immigration fearing creatures, who definitely have a lot of anger and aggression towards these laws and discrimination but cannot do anything about it and Also we like the life style and show off to the relatives in the India, that you are smart and rich NRI, are the reasons, we are not leaving this country despite of all these things.
Good to know all this so while travelling just be prepared.. but I dun see a reason for making this coversation of 10 pages thread.
Well I am gonna get more reds.. but I dun care.





wallpaper (Fall 2008) internet explorer wallpaper. When we are not traveling to

When we are not traveling to




gc_on_demand
11-11 07:51 AM
he cant act on immigration when the economy is down and ppl are losing their jobs..so we are in a sinking boat...
better to wait and watch!!!

If we are in sinking boat then lets sink rather than try to survive.

Guy is telling lets try to survive. Lets try.... Its far from success but towards it.





internet explorer wallpaper. Panama City Beach, Florida

Panama City Beach, Florida




gc_kaavaali
12-21 08:12 PM
Please somebody answer my question...

Hi,
My friend working in company A on L1...he has approved H1 also...if he needs to move from L1 to H1, does he needs to go out of country and get it stamped before he starts working on H1?





2011 When we are not traveling to internet explorer wallpaper. Awesome picture

Awesome picture




dreamgc_real
07-02 09:21 AM
I think the new reference # for the Sanders Amendment is now
Senate Amendment 4439 to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act (H.R. 5297).. Correct??

People will be sending emails to senators with reference to the wrong amendment if this text is not corrected!!

Cannot find the change on the reference in thomas.gov

Sent the message to my senators



more...


internet explorer wallpaper. Pictures

Pictures




qasleuth
05-26 05:16 PM
Found this when I googled. Borderpatrol seems to have the authority to do whatever they did within 100 miles off any international border. It falls under 8 CFR 287.1. Entire state of NH is within 100 miles of Canada.


http://www.usborderpatrol.com/Border_Patrol608_2.htm





internet explorer wallpaper. internet wallpaper store

internet wallpaper store




jasmin45
07-16 05:45 PM
Its interesting to see how organized they are and how arrogant their wordings are .. Looks like they have quiet a bit of influence in political spectrum.



more...


internet explorer wallpaper. internet explorer wallpaper

internet explorer wallpaper




bestia
08-15 04:11 PM
DOS/USCIS learned to do copy and paste :) "01JAN07"

And more serious.. it means that not all visas "were made available". So there are still unused visas. Good news for some BEC folks thought.





2010 Panama City Beach, Florida internet explorer wallpaper. Internet Explorer Wallpaper.

Internet Explorer Wallpaper.




amitjoey
07-03 05:40 PM
When we are already doing the work (sending flowers, calling senators & media etc), why should we pay IV? Also, I would feel more comfy donating to something where I can see where the money is going.. I'm not well versed with the website, but is there a place I can get financial info from.. Thnks..

Please PM IV Core, also in regards to how the funds will be used, there is detailed text on the financial contributions page.



more...


internet explorer wallpaper. internet explorer wallpaper

internet explorer wallpaper




pappu
02-01 10:17 AM
Immigration Voice is making every effort to allow for members to be part of this advocacy effort (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a.html). IV team requests that many members plan to come to DC in April. This thread is started for members who wish to carpool or donate air miles or for DC/MD members to host others. Please use this thread to connect with each other.

However, for reasons beyond our control if members cannot do so, please contribute monetarily (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1904554-action-item-advocacy-day-contributions.html#post2305081).

Sukhwinder is coordinating the efforts on carpool and hosting options.
Members who wish to carpool please post on the thread as well as send an email to Sukhwinder - 2011carpool@gmail.com

Vinay is coordinating the efforts on airmiles, people wishing to donate air miles or request help for using the air miles, please PM vin13.


Poster to spread the word.. (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/images/a/a7/Myposter.pdf)

Thank you.





hair Awesome picture internet explorer wallpaper. Internet Explorer Wallpaper

Internet Explorer Wallpaper




abhijitp
07-23 07:37 PM
When we emailed him about our concerns regarding this issue his response was the following:
I have won many cases without it. It�s not something we need to worry about at this point b/c we don�t have receipts yet. If immigration needs it they will likely request it.
To tell you the truth I'm still very worried.
The cited press releases do clearly say that they MAY deny an AOS application. What disturbs me is... why on earth should someone NOT obey the instructions which are clearly laid out on the front pages of the I-485 application forms? Is there a benefit to NOT submitting the employment letter?



more...


internet explorer wallpaper. 50 Greatest Firefox Wallpapers

50 Greatest Firefox Wallpapers




GCapplicant
03-17 12:27 PM
EB3 -July 2004 PD

FP done
EAD received
AP not yet received.





hot Pictures internet explorer wallpaper. NISSAN PATROL/SAFARI FAN Club

NISSAN PATROL/SAFARI FAN Club




cps060
01-31 04:48 PM
I am actually looking for a very simple answer : My husband whose EB-2 I-140 had been approved some time back, wants to quit his job & pursue MBA on F-1. Would the I-539 be approved in this case ? Or should he plan for H4.
BTW , he has no plans to travel out of country so stamping is not an issue.



more...


house Internet Explorer internet explorer wallpaper. Internet Explorer Wallpaper.

Internet Explorer Wallpaper.




vamsi_poondla
09-26 09:37 AM
There is a link - To write a note to the editor about this article, click here.
I clicked it and send this message to CNN's editor. All of you can do the same...


Dear Editor,
Last week's Legal Immigration Rally at DC is NOT about H1B increase, It is about the plight of over a million High Tech Skilled Legal Immigrants and their families in a probationary limbo of Green Card Processing. It takes 10 to 12 years to get a green card because of low green card numbers, per country limits and lost Green Card numbers due to inefficient processing of USCIS.

Not sure what is the source of your information. But it is ill-researched and is skewed in nature.

yours truly,
Legal Skilled Immigrants from across the World living in USA





tattoo internet wallpaper store internet explorer wallpaper. name so powerful in Irish

name so powerful in Irish




arnab221
03-18 07:57 PM
On a lighter note .

The USCIS has a 4 year full time course for understanding PD's and restrogression . It is called BPD&R ( Bachelor of Priority Dates and Retrogression ) . This degree is recognised only by the in the US and H1b's are also granted based on this course .There is no education evaluation needed.



You could also do an MBPD&R and leads to Phd also . You could then join the USCIS and set PD's for the countries .



more...


pictures internet explorer wallpaper internet explorer wallpaper. internet wallpaper.

internet wallpaper.




mlvats
06-10 10:18 PM
thanks very much





dresses NISSAN PATROL/SAFARI FAN Club internet explorer wallpaper. Firefox vs Internet Explorer

Firefox vs Internet Explorer




Mr. Brown
03-10 04:59 PM
Please pardon me for my ignorance but why is that every admin fix will work with money in this country?

Does this mean we have to pay money to fix something in the system that will be useful to this country (eg: Senetors take the money and introduce the bills. Do you guys think it is equvalent to Bribe in other countries?)

I could recall that July '07 fiasco has been fixed without we donate anything.

Yes, I know that nothing is free in this country however I am not sure why should we pay bribe (or whatever you call) to fix something in the system?

These senetrors should have minimum knowledge that if they give GCs to us then we will flourish the economy in return. That is my point...
Welcome to Capitalism!

...and yes it is the equivalent of bribes taken by our political people in India. As with most things Americans do it diplomatically by calling it "party funds" :-)



more...


makeup internet explorer wallpaper internet explorer wallpaper. Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer




royus77
06-22 04:00 PM
correct me if i'm wrong , but you can get 140 approval notice requesting thru' FOI Act don't u ...

so after 6 months of filing 485 ( given that u have the receipt notice ) u r pretty much free to take your process with u.


You wont get the copy of I 140 using FOI act ( its a company document) unless your employer/Attorney is willing to share with you.You dont require copy of I 140 to move after 6 months using AC21 . All you need to know that you are moving to a similar position .for that a copy of your approved LC is sufficient





girlfriend name so powerful in Irish internet explorer wallpaper. Elantris+wallpaper

Elantris+wallpaper




axp817
01-30 01:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your plight, what do you plan to do if the RFE is for employment verification?

Please do keep us updated, it will help other members in similar situations out, and you might find some useful advice as well.

Good luck.





hairstyles 50 Greatest Firefox Wallpapers internet explorer wallpaper. 1Internet Explorer Wallpaper.

1Internet Explorer Wallpaper.




sreedhar
03-16 12:51 PM
My Friend...Applied his Labor on EB-2 in MAR 2005. His labor approved and applied I-140 & I-485 in AUG 2007. His I-140 Got approved. He said his lawyer accidentally filed his I-140 in EB-3. Because his I-140 approved notice Type has the message like "Skilled Worker or Professional, Sec. 203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii)". Is this is true....? Thanks for early reply.





Keeme
10-20 06:07 PM
["We're continuing to have conversations with members of Congress, and we're open to ideas that they would put forward ... that would stimulate the economy and help us pull out of this downturn faster," White House press secretary Dana Perino said around noon Monday, shortly after Bernanke endorsed the need for a fresh and "significant" round of government action.]

If you want to sell your 'ideas', get her e-mail address and start sending e-mails to her.

Also we can start sending e-mails to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke.

They have resources to put ideas to congress members and Congress members would listen them. Sending some 20-25 e-mails to them won't stop us doing what you guys are planning to do.





needGCcool
03-12 09:51 AM
I do care for the dates..but I am more disappointed with the language you use....This is a public forum...Learn some manners is all my point was to you.

Aadarniyah Mittar,
Aapki date current nahi hooyi toh mera kya kasoor...Lagta hai aapko bhi October tak inteyaar karna padega.



No comments:

Post a Comment