Saturday, 10 December 2011

images of jesus christ

images The Face Of Jesus Christ images of jesus christ. jesus-christ

jesus-christ




GCKaIntezar
02-20 08:39 PM
Durga Temple Plan for Sunday 2/26

All-
Vineet and I chated today and he confirmed our appointment at Durga Temple in South Brunswick. Please reply to this message and confirm that you will be coming in. The tentative time to reach and setup the table is between 4:00-4:30pm.

So far I have me and Vineet coming in. We need atleast 3 more to join us in this drive.

Ajay,
I left you a voice mail on this also.

Thanks,
Sanjay





wallpaper jesus-christ images of jesus christ. Poem on Jesus Christ My Savior

Poem on Jesus Christ My Savior




gimme Green!!
07-01 10:46 AM
It is possible for every city to have at least one usps office to be open on Sunday. They have a different day off.

Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.

I live in the Detroit area. I know atleast 2 postoffices that are open 24 hours.





images of jesus christ. When Jesus Christ

When Jesus Christ




Almond
07-05 02:25 PM
What difference does the membership of people make if they do not understand the agenda/motive of the organization? May be you are being mean in not understanding the agenda and needs of your favorite organization.

I found the forum by chance and didn't realize there was more to this website until a while after I signed up. On second thought look at my sign up date, I think I'll just let you old timers battle this one out.





2011 Poem on Jesus Christ My Savior images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ Painting - Jesus

Jesus Christ Painting - Jesus




mallu
07-07 09:07 PM
Today I have received my GC approval email. Dependants approval is awaited. I am in this country from Jan 2001. Good luck to all.

No LUD till final approval. Last LUD on I-485 on August 2007 on finger print day. Last week I did call Nebraska by POJ method and speak with IO. She told me my file is off the shelf and in line for adjudication. I think EAD filing on June last week did the trick. (file taken from the USCIS's never ending shelf).

The USCIS shelf looks like : http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/NationalRecordsCenter.html



more...


images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ is our Lord and

Jesus Christ is our Lord and




permfiling
02-14 01:41 AM
Canuck,
There is no divide and rule policy by US as giving H1 does not mean that you have to file for Immigration, It is the choice of the person to get immigrated to US and US has set some policies by quota system. If you don't like it then no one is forcing you to stay back (US will say that if u sue USCIS).

Thought to chip in my 2 cents as you are showing similarities of british raj and US. First of all it was the fault of the kings in India during that time who were not united enough to kick them out.

Cheers
permfiling
EB2 -INDIA
N Cal Chapter








Dear friends,

I am appalled and disgusted by the mudslinging going on between ROW and India-born applicants. If any of you remember your history lessons from high school, the English used this exact policy of "Divide and Rule" to keep control over their colonies.

For example, in India, they would go into Moslem dominated cities, discriminate against them for jobs, and put Hindus in more prestigious positions, and vice-versa. They did this after the first war for independence in 1857 where Hindus, Moslems, rich and poor fought to overthrow the British occupation.

The very same policy is used by the U.S. government to control their population:

1) Per country quotas in EB immigration cause infighting

2) Infighting causes immigrant activists like IV to lose focus and weaken the agenda

3) Infighting results in racism between ROW, India, and China, which causes Americans to watch the circus, shake their heads and lobby for more immigration control

4) Poor regulation in the H1B program cause Americans to lose their jobs and blame the Indians and Chinese

...and the elite sit back, sip their martinis, and watch the fun.

So you have two choices before you:
1) Keep fighting, achieve none of the 3 main IV objectives, and continue your bonded slavery or
2) Unite as one to achieve all 3 objectives, and throw off your shackles

Remember, "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere" - Martin Luther King





images of jesus christ. jesus-coming-in-the-clouds-pic

jesus-coming-in-the-clouds-pic




prioritydate
12-20 04:26 PM
Please just dont worry about it too much , there are also chances that you may not get an RFE. There are chances that you may get an RFE but you dont know what USCIS will ask from you. You need to have RFE in hand to prepare response for that.

I know that I may or may not get an RFE. I just want to find out if any of you guys are in the same situation. I am sure that some people didn't worked due to the economic situation during 2000-2001. Since I am not entirely sure what should I do if I get an RFE, I just want to find out. If the IO ask me for a proof of work, then I may not provide it. I don't have w2, I didn't filed tax returns, don't have pay stubs; not sure what status I was in at that time. My i-94 was still valid, but I just didn't worked during that time period. If IO ask me to provide w2, I simply have to pack my bags!! :eek:



more...


images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ : Life scene amp;

Jesus Christ : Life scene amp;




nirenjoshi
03-09 12:33 PM
China EB3 moved from Oct 02 to Mar 03. In the Jan bulletin, China EB3 was at Jun 02!

India EB3 moved from Oct 01 to Nov 01. In the Jan bulletin, India EB3 was still at Oct 01!

China EB3 is certainly making some progress. Wonder why India EB3 is lagging so far behind and virtually crawling at a snail's pace.





2010 When Jesus Christ images of jesus christ. The Face Of Jesus Christ

The Face Of Jesus Christ




gc_mania_03
07-09 07:43 PM
http://www.ahslaw.com/documents/AHSLawsuit.pdf


This document gives lot of legal details, states what the lawsuits exactly is..


P.S : I Think its just filed, not accepted by the court as of now


What are we fighting for now? We are expending all energies for temporary relief. I do not mean to belittle how important this step is for people who have been waiting to file for their 485s/EADs.

But, couldnt these organization sue USCIS over the past years for being inefficient and squandering so many visa that could have helped a lot of us...Why isnt anyone talking about that? Should the new law suit also include the complaints of inefficiencies at USCIS and the cause of lost visas...

Or am I just being naive with this thought...



more...


images of jesus christ. PAINTINGS JESUS CHRIST

PAINTINGS JESUS CHRIST




StarSun
09-10 11:01 AM
One of the main things that could help us to make a correct guess is number of approved and pending I-140s per country per year of priority.
USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this

While there is nothing wrong in knowing the correct pending numbers, there is nothing to gain actually from it. If the goal is to guess correctly when you will be current, then this is worthwhile!!





hair Jesus Christ Painting - Jesus images of jesus christ. second coming of jesus christ

second coming of jesus christ




pappu
02-08 10:48 PM
Please note that IV does not endorse this effort. We strongly advice people against being part of it for several strategic reasons. We do acknowledge that this is part of IV stated agenda and you are not going against IV in principle. But by creating a splinter group and meeting key lawmakers with whom we have worked for more than 2 years on this issue, your effort may prove to be detrimental to our hard work.

Without going into details on this open forum, We have taken pains to develop relationships with key lawmakers to help on this issue and we seek strategic advice from our counsel and work under a strategy. By simply going forward to promote a 2 line bill your effort will not compliment IV effort. We wish it was that easy but the reality is very different. Do not assume that key lawmakers do not know this particular issue. Please wait for the right time when it is suitable to push this agenda when there is pro-immigration agenda on the table and IV will guide you for it on how to proceed. At this moment we expect the community to be united against such anti-foreign workers amendments rather than going to different directions. We have information that much more maybe planned against foreign workers in the times to come. IV is working on protecting the interests of our community members and we want everyone to be united.

If you want to get active, the best option right now is to spread the word about IV and get every foreign worker under IV umbrella.

If someone has any further questions or doubts, they can directly contact us.



more...


images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ Wallpaper sized

Jesus Christ Wallpaper sized




Libra
09-26 12:10 PM
No, dont worry about it, it's proved that together we can do anything. so please unite and work for our cause.

She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???





hot Jesus Christ is our Lord and images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ




delhirocks
07-04 11:41 PM
Everyone blaming CIS/DOS needs to understand some basics behind this mess. Before going to conclude anything, first, one should read all the ombudsman reports for last 3 or 4 years. .

Good post Ramba



more...


house that Jesus Christ images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ




optimystic
03-18 08:35 PM
Urgh.. Here come the red squares...Why do I even bother posting comments!





tattoo jesus-coming-in-the-clouds-pic images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ, Superstar/ 1973

Jesus Christ, Superstar/ 1973




desi3933
03-11 11:12 AM
See here this guy is also saying the same thing what my lawyer has predicted.
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28881#post28881

This is what Ron has said (link provided by you)
--------
I am just speculating, but it appears that the CIS has decided to concentrate on EB3 AOS cases and is trying to use up as much of the quota as possible there. At the same time, the State Department is slowly advancing the China/India EB2 cutoff dates to try to use up numbers there.
-------------

Two things -
2. EB3 are being approved so use to use all available quota for EB3
2. How slowly advancing for eb2 means current to you?



more...


pictures Jesus Christ : Life scene amp; images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ means

Jesus Christ means




styrum
01-18 12:43 PM
This is obvious that it is the "Green Card" and/or temporary visas stamped in the passports of tourists and other short-term visitors that were meant in this law. Then it makes sense, of course: visitors usually don't have any form of identification other than their passport with a visa and immigrants have a small plastic "green card".
When this law was being written apparently nobody was keeping in mind that there would be "temporary aliens" who are not tourists but people like us, who have lived in the country for many years but don't have an easy to carry "alien registration card" (official for GC) yet. It is absolutely understandable if you recall the CIR discussion in the congress: if any regular person listened to the debate he would be absolutely convinced that with respect to the immigration issue the only categories of people that exist are 1. Legal permanent residents, who have all the rights, same as citizens and no problems. 2. People who want to immigrate to US but currently live outside the country and "are waiting in line" 3. Illegals.

We don't exist!





dresses Jesus Christ images of jesus christ. jesus christ im a lion

jesus christ im a lion




varshadas
01-27 11:02 AM
Here is a summary of what we discussed in the conference call. Please add anything that I may have missed out.

1> Contact local congressmen - This is by far the most important thing that we have to do. As mentioned in my previous posts, congressmen will talk to only their district people, so each one of us has to try to contact the local congressmen - Varsha, Sanjay, Shekar, Ajay and Rajeev

2> Investigate our options with EBC radio - Sanjay

3> Investigate our options with Namaste America, AVS - Don't remember who volunteered for this

4> Distribute Flyers at Metropark on Monday - Ajay and Shekhar

5> Distribute Flyers at Bridgewater Temple - Varsha, Sanjay, Shekar, Ajay and Rajeev - Saturday, 02/03/2007

6> Come up with catch flyer sentences - Varsha to come up with the first draft. Lets try to close this out by Wednesday, 01/31/2007.

7> Investigate options with local newspapers - Ajay

8> Contact Oprah Winfrey - Varsha

9> Continue ongoing membership drive - Varsha, Sanjay, Shekar, Ajay and Rajeev

Option Ruled Out - Advertising in Movie Theater
Reason -
1>Cannot control the screens the advertisement will be played on
2>Because of above, could backfire if people not pro-immigration
3>Very expensive. Cost just not justify the benefit

Thank you all for your participation in the call today.

Thanks,
Varsha



more...


makeup PAINTINGS JESUS CHRIST images of jesus christ. that Jesus Christ

that Jesus Christ




Openarms
10-17 11:23 AM
Notarized & mailed my FOIA letter yesterday.





girlfriend Jesus Christ, Superstar/ 1973 images of jesus christ. testimony of Jesus Christ.

testimony of Jesus Christ.




DDD
03-15 12:17 PM
hhmmm.....architecture would be cool. But I think that would focus to much on the rendering than the modelling. I really would like to do a character contest. SOmething robotic that leaves the modeller to make it as detailed or as not detailed. But it is up to you. I need to add more 3d pieces to my folio, so I am really going to do it the this time lol. Since the time frame will be so long. We should try to have intermediate deadlines or WIP posts to keep interest in the contest.





hairstyles Jesus Christ Wallpaper sized images of jesus christ. Jesus Christ Tattoo

Jesus Christ Tattoo




perm2gc
01-17 01:43 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USA-Immigration/

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/gc_usa/





vin13
03-09 12:22 PM
This is horrible. Does not make much sense.





Macaca
09-19 08:16 AM
Lawmakers will decide to bring up the issue and vote on the bill. Attend all Lawmaker meetings.

In this meeting, the staffer will give you his/her business card. Follow up with the staffer after the meeting, specially when the bill is coming up for vote.



No comments:

Post a Comment