i love u poems for her. love
lahiribaba
03-10 11:44 AM
You are partly right, but the problem does not end there. Lot of it has to do with the disorderly way the applications were/are being picked up. All the old applications were pushed to BECs and newer perm applications were picked up for processing. The dates were abruptly moved forward which allowed USCIS to approve newer 485 applications before the dates were pushed back. I am a victim of both these cases� Also, there has been a lot of wastage of visa numbers. If none of these happened I am sure the EB3 dates would have move forward without getting stagnated in 2001.
well you got to re plumb once in a while dont you?
the water and drainage system that worked 100 years ago does not work now ... or does it?
well you got to re plumb once in a while dont you?
the water and drainage system that worked 100 years ago does not work now ... or does it?
wallpaper i love u poems for her. love
i love u poems for him. i love
harish
05-20 10:30 PM
Congratulations Harish! Btw, Googler is a her not a his. :)
Googler -- Thanks a lot! Apologize for the assumption....my mistake!
Here is a cross-reference to my other post with the case updates...http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=249686&postcount=85.
Googler -- Thanks a lot! Apologize for the assumption....my mistake!
Here is a cross-reference to my other post with the case updates...http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=249686&postcount=85.
i love u poems in spanish. i
Jaime
09-10 12:37 PM
You have been stuck in the Labor backlog centers or name check for years - It's not our fault that USCIS is a totally broken agency and the immigration process discriminatory and arcane. We contribute billions to the economy and love the U.S. The least we can ask for is for a fair immigration process (let alone a good one) just plain old FAIR will do!
2011 i love u poems for him. i love

makeup i love you poems for
conchshell
07-28 01:59 PM
Someone should close it so that we can talk about the more important matter of getting the green card faster.
I would say let it go on ... because this is the kind of topic people really like to discuss. It breaks my heart to note that last week I started a thread to raise ideas about immigration problems ... lots of people went through it, but just a handful participated. Here is the thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20406
So when people have lost focus, they are not interested in discussing the core issue anymore ... then let this discussion go on, on top of it may be we can also start reviewing bollywood movies here .... sorry for being sarcastic, but this the state of affairs at IV forums these days!!:(
I would say let it go on ... because this is the kind of topic people really like to discuss. It breaks my heart to note that last week I started a thread to raise ideas about immigration problems ... lots of people went through it, but just a handful participated. Here is the thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20406
So when people have lost focus, they are not interested in discussing the core issue anymore ... then let this discussion go on, on top of it may be we can also start reviewing bollywood movies here .... sorry for being sarcastic, but this the state of affairs at IV forums these days!!:(
more...

i love u poems in spanish. i
shaikhshehzadali
07-11 08:07 PM
Pd Dec 2002
I140 Ad 03/2007
I485 Rd 06/2007
I140 Ad 03/2007
I485 Rd 06/2007
I Love You Orkut Scraps
CT_Green
09-26 09:56 AM
This is actually an article by FSB (Forture Small Business) and they have a debate section. Just wanted to make everyone aware. Thanks.
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fsb/
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fsb/
more...
why i love you poems for him.
kramesh_babu
07-15 12:49 PM
People say you can still use your AP to reenter as long as its not expired.
I have an AP and my Priority date is current. What will happend to my AP when my 485 is approved and I am out of country?
I have an AP and my Priority date is current. What will happend to my AP when my 485 is approved and I am out of country?
2010 i love u poems in spanish. i

i love u. i love you poems for
GCBy3000
01-16 10:10 AM
I have already signed up through my bank to send $20 everymonth to IV. It will also have memo with my name gcby3000.
So you can count me against $20.
So you can count me against $20.
more...
i love you poems short. short
polapragada
02-18 07:37 PM
I hope it will become law...
But my mind says NO way!!!
But my mind says NO way!!!
hair makeup i love you poems for
Valentine quot;I love Youquot;: A
prinive
02-21 10:22 AM
Thanks... But I dont think so it will happen... Any how if it happens, a bag of sugar for you...
Don't worry man! Your coast is near ... I think the EB3 India movement will atleast go to Sept - Oct 2001 . Someone had posted the Labor PD count from May 01 to Dec 01 . (524 in total) . Obviously the unknown which came out of the BEC backlogs makes this situation worse.
Don't worry man! Your coast is near ... I think the EB3 India movement will atleast go to Sept - Oct 2001 . Someone had posted the Labor PD count from May 01 to Dec 01 . (524 in total) . Obviously the unknown which came out of the BEC backlogs makes this situation worse.
more...
2010 i love u poems for girls.
ganguteli
03-09 11:32 PM
I like your idea.
Let us all blame IV core for not getting our greencard and having a crappy visa bulletin this month. :)
I contributed $5 in the high five campaign and I still do not have my labor cleared. I want to blame IV for that too. :)
Did you not see the FOIA action item by IV core?
Let us all blame IV core for not getting our greencard and having a crappy visa bulletin this month. :)
I contributed $5 in the high five campaign and I still do not have my labor cleared. I want to blame IV for that too. :)
Did you not see the FOIA action item by IV core?
hot i love u poems in spanish. i
wallpaper I Love You Poems in
kshitijnt
08-10 03:34 PM
Wishful thinking ?:)
I would be happy even if they clear all cases for 2003 and half of 2004 in 2010 calendar year. (i.e. for India alone)
I would be happy even if they clear all cases for 2003 and half of 2004 in 2010 calendar year. (i.e. for India alone)
more...
house i love you poems for her. i

i love you poems short. FX120
ek_bechara
10-15 03:11 PM
You have difference of opinion and I respect that. What you are underestimating is power of peaceful protest. One more thing, pardon me on this but I hardly understood anything where you are going in second paragraph.
Let me clear a misconception for you. It is not a peaceful protest because USCIS will not know why and for what reason you are sending the flowers. Even if it did - you need to realize that the entire system needs a fix and I will say this one more time, FLOWERS are going to change jack-shit.
Take productive things to the table to discuss. Let me give you a few pointers
1) Rope in folks such as Vinod Khosla and Indra Nooyi to talk for us
2) Differentiate ourselves from illegal immigrants
3) Statistics such as taxes paid, contribution to economy, etc will help
4) Ability to purchase homes, start business, and create jobs
5) For the sizeable population we are, involvement in crime is minimal
6) Peace loving people who want to live in this county and contribute towards its growth.
So for heavens sake, stop this nonsensical flower campaign. You will only piss off the folks at USCIS. Last time the flowers were re-routed to the nearby V.A hospital. This time will be no different.
In management when things dont get done at one level what do you do? You go one level above and deal with higher-ups, make your case, and usually the outcome is that the person at your level who is butting heads with you will accept what you are saying because his boss asked him to shut up and do what you are asking.
We can keep barking up the wrong tree or just circumvent USCIS and take the higher up route. For that we need representation in the corridors of power.
Whatever I'm saying will not make much sense. So forget it. Go ahead with the flower campaign. All the best.
Let me clear a misconception for you. It is not a peaceful protest because USCIS will not know why and for what reason you are sending the flowers. Even if it did - you need to realize that the entire system needs a fix and I will say this one more time, FLOWERS are going to change jack-shit.
Take productive things to the table to discuss. Let me give you a few pointers
1) Rope in folks such as Vinod Khosla and Indra Nooyi to talk for us
2) Differentiate ourselves from illegal immigrants
3) Statistics such as taxes paid, contribution to economy, etc will help
4) Ability to purchase homes, start business, and create jobs
5) For the sizeable population we are, involvement in crime is minimal
6) Peace loving people who want to live in this county and contribute towards its growth.
So for heavens sake, stop this nonsensical flower campaign. You will only piss off the folks at USCIS. Last time the flowers were re-routed to the nearby V.A hospital. This time will be no different.
In management when things dont get done at one level what do you do? You go one level above and deal with higher-ups, make your case, and usually the outcome is that the person at your level who is butting heads with you will accept what you are saying because his boss asked him to shut up and do what you are asking.
We can keep barking up the wrong tree or just circumvent USCIS and take the higher up route. For that we need representation in the corridors of power.
Whatever I'm saying will not make much sense. So forget it. Go ahead with the flower campaign. All the best.
tattoo I Love You Orkut Scraps

love you poems. i miss
vgayalu
07-25 12:12 PM
Dear Friends,
What is availability means available for persons applied before cut of dates? or not at all available like present Eb2.
A Person can apply only when visa's are available. For example right now there are no Visas for EB2. So no one can apply for I 485 under EB2 category. But when visas are available like EB3 why do not we apply. Cut off dates are USCIS created ones for their work conveninece by allowing few applicants . It is not law. There is no such hard and fast law stating that the applicants having priority dates before cut off dates can only apply for I 485. Just USCIS can issue a Circular to allow I 485 against to visa dates.
If it is really a law then they should say aome thing about the method of calculating cut off dates.
Why do not we write atleast a letter to allow to apply I 485 when visas are avaible by ignoring USCIS defined cut off dates.
Please discuss with senior attorneys and DHS and DGS officials.
With regards,
vgayalu
What is availability means available for persons applied before cut of dates? or not at all available like present Eb2.
A Person can apply only when visa's are available. For example right now there are no Visas for EB2. So no one can apply for I 485 under EB2 category. But when visas are available like EB3 why do not we apply. Cut off dates are USCIS created ones for their work conveninece by allowing few applicants . It is not law. There is no such hard and fast law stating that the applicants having priority dates before cut off dates can only apply for I 485. Just USCIS can issue a Circular to allow I 485 against to visa dates.
If it is really a law then they should say aome thing about the method of calculating cut off dates.
Why do not we write atleast a letter to allow to apply I 485 when visas are avaible by ignoring USCIS defined cut off dates.
Please discuss with senior attorneys and DHS and DGS officials.
With regards,
vgayalu
more...
pictures why i love you poems for him.

i love u poems for boys.
sukhwinderd
02-21 06:27 AM
please let me know at 2011carpool@gmail.com if you are interested in car pool/hosting.
lets make it a grand success. dont wait till the last minute.
lets make it a grand success. dont wait till the last minute.
dresses wallpaper I Love You Poems in
i love u poems for him
carpediem
05-15 11:08 PM
I am in agreement with JavaDeveloper on this. I am working on an H1B visa (4th year), and I have an approved EAD too. The problem is that until I get a GC, I am tied to chip design. While I have not finished 6 years on my H1B, I could move around at the cost of losing the EAD. But then my wife cannot work because she will lose her EAD, and she has already finished 6 years on H visas.
So inherently if you anticipate wanting to change fields, America is not an option. If you guys have any other ideas on this, I would love to hear from you. The only hope might be becoming a manager and filing GC again through EB1, but that seems very unlikely for semiconductor firms.
So inherently if you anticipate wanting to change fields, America is not an option. If you guys have any other ideas on this, I would love to hear from you. The only hope might be becoming a manager and filing GC again through EB1, but that seems very unlikely for semiconductor firms.
more...
makeup i love you poems short. short

i love you poems for her. i
WillIBLucky
01-18 11:04 AM
Yes, a PM would also work even if the mail is bounced. You can make it a point you send these PM only to those who are contributing or have been contributing in the past. That way we can avoid any spies in IV.
If the bill will come up in Feb, behind the scene work must have started or will start after the first 100 hours plan (which should end soon).
Please send PM to these members. It is better then bounced email.
If the bill will come up in Feb, behind the scene work must have started or will start after the first 100 hours plan (which should end soon).
Please send PM to these members. It is better then bounced email.
girlfriend love you poems. i miss
i love u poems for him. short
jonty_11
03-18 03:33 PM
Dont pin any hopes, only to see them come crashing down....
The dates will retrogress again as USCIS realizes the mamoth amount of applications for EB2 - India that are in the pipeline which they may not even have accounted for yet.
We are in for a long wait unless we get admin fixes or legislation...
PLease support IVs campaigns...
The dates will retrogress again as USCIS realizes the mamoth amount of applications for EB2 - India that are in the pipeline which they may not even have accounted for yet.
We are in for a long wait unless we get admin fixes or legislation...
PLease support IVs campaigns...
hairstyles 2010 i love u poems for girls.

i love u poems for boys. i
rajuram
01-28 11:00 AM
In the new year, I have not seen any posts expalining how IV is "working" on resolving our issues. All that is posted now is requests for money. I know more money is needed and would be glad to contribute, if only the senior members show that some serious efforts are being made in the background. Yes IV did do very good work last year, but that is history now; but what work is going on now, nobody knows. Don't need details, but even broad details will help. Is something being done for appropriation bills, no one knows or tells.
For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.
Rajuram
You got couple of things wrong here. Passing a legislation is not a piece
of cake. It would take sometimes years persistent effort. Contributing
a few hundred or even a thousand dollars and expecting everything to be
changed would be too ridiculous. Several tech lobbies are also lobbying
hard for similar things. And they spend money in millions. Any man with commonsense could understand how difficult things if those powerful business could not take care this.
Now u may ask, if these tech lobbies cannot take care of it how could a small group like us do it? Last year when CIR was passed in the senate, there was a catch int. It would have imposed hard country quota. With IVs work we were able to remove that hard cap clause from the bill. The bottom line is that we may not be able to pass a huge bill, but we could get sevearl smaller bills in peacemeals that would help our cause.
If we keep on working on it, eventually some doors will open for us. But nobody is not sure when thats going to happen. So here is my take on this whole drama. I'll support IV for next 3 years. And if nothing happens I'll pack my bags. :D :D :D
Now good luck on your GC
For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.
Rajuram
You got couple of things wrong here. Passing a legislation is not a piece
of cake. It would take sometimes years persistent effort. Contributing
a few hundred or even a thousand dollars and expecting everything to be
changed would be too ridiculous. Several tech lobbies are also lobbying
hard for similar things. And they spend money in millions. Any man with commonsense could understand how difficult things if those powerful business could not take care this.
Now u may ask, if these tech lobbies cannot take care of it how could a small group like us do it? Last year when CIR was passed in the senate, there was a catch int. It would have imposed hard country quota. With IVs work we were able to remove that hard cap clause from the bill. The bottom line is that we may not be able to pass a huge bill, but we could get sevearl smaller bills in peacemeals that would help our cause.
If we keep on working on it, eventually some doors will open for us. But nobody is not sure when thats going to happen. So here is my take on this whole drama. I'll support IV for next 3 years. And if nothing happens I'll pack my bags. :D :D :D
Now good luck on your GC
scorpion00
06-08 06:02 PM
so no spill over from EB2 ROW which is current ,to India and China EB2.
I guess many folks were having high hopes for this in the last quarter.
I guess many folks were having high hopes for this in the last quarter.
neelu
12-13 12:17 AM
I'm with you - less talk and more action.
Also, members should all show support for all goals.
I am not in the I-485 stage but would certainly fax USCIS.
In the same way, members should fax DOL to clear up their backlogs.
the whole point of this forum is united action, so lets show support
Add one more member to this effort. I will support any effort to call/fax for both fixes to LC backlogs as well as provision to allow 485 filing without visa number availability.
At the same time, I do want to caution that we need to take measured steps, because USCIS and DOL though they are public service departments are unlike the congress which is a representative body of the people and so by definition there to 'hear' our problems and address them. In summary, DOL and USCIS might not be as receptive or even be irritated (might hurt our cause).
I would suggest that a group of say around 10-15 with a couple of core members (am not volunteering them here!) who have had both media exposure and well versed with the issues, meet these people at the top and seek explanations. But even as I write this, I doubt how much effect that kind of thing would have, unless we do this on a regular basis.
I know many of these suggestions are easier said than done, but better something said than none! :)
Also, members should all show support for all goals.
I am not in the I-485 stage but would certainly fax USCIS.
In the same way, members should fax DOL to clear up their backlogs.
the whole point of this forum is united action, so lets show support
Add one more member to this effort. I will support any effort to call/fax for both fixes to LC backlogs as well as provision to allow 485 filing without visa number availability.
At the same time, I do want to caution that we need to take measured steps, because USCIS and DOL though they are public service departments are unlike the congress which is a representative body of the people and so by definition there to 'hear' our problems and address them. In summary, DOL and USCIS might not be as receptive or even be irritated (might hurt our cause).
I would suggest that a group of say around 10-15 with a couple of core members (am not volunteering them here!) who have had both media exposure and well versed with the issues, meet these people at the top and seek explanations. But even as I write this, I doubt how much effect that kind of thing would have, unless we do this on a regular basis.
I know many of these suggestions are easier said than done, but better something said than none! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment